51.

Do you believe in aliens?

You were quickly preparing food in the kitchen, it was quite hectic since you'd arrived home. You and Jongup unexpectedly took longer to get home than you'd planned, even though the two of you ran most of the way, but you decided to give up with the race because running really wasn't your thing. 

You quickly pushed something into the oven and shut the door, and frantically stirred pots. 

"Need any help?" Himchan appeared at the doorway of the kitchen.

"I'd love some help!" You quickly replied with a relieved expression.

"Why are you making such an effort to cook such a good meal anyway?" He raised his eyebrow, confused. 

"Minhyun and Junghye are coming over I want to surprise them." You smiled.

Himchan took over by stirring the pots and watching over the various sauces and soup you were making. You started to chop up some vegetables. 

"They are?" Himchan mumbled as he tasted some of the soup. "Who's Minhyun?"

"Oh he's just a friend, he visits the toy store a lot." You laughed.

"He better not steal my place as your best friend." Himchan playfully replied.

"He'd never be able to do that." You smiled. "Trust me!"

"Ahh you're too cute." Himchan laughed. "But good, cause i'm your best friend!"

"And I'm yours." You laughed. You paused and listened, you could hear your phone start ringing. Quickly running through to the hallway you picked it up and answered.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Himchan called after you, but you'd already answered the phone.

"Hello?" You questionned.

"It's me, Minhyun." He replied.

"Oh hello." You sighed in relief. "What's wrong?"

"Just wondering when you want me to come round, and I need your address!" 

"I'll text you my address." You laughed. "And... come round about..." You peeked your head around the corner and looked at the clock. "6ish."

"Right. I'll see you soon then! Bye." He quickly hung up and you quickly text him your address before placing it down again and returning to the kitchen.

"Sorry that was just Minhyun." You quickly said to Himchan.

"What did he want?" 

"Just wondering where I live and what time to come round." You smiled and resumed chopping up vegetables.

"The soup tastes good." Himchan nodded after taking another spoonful.

You smacked him over the back of the head. "Leave some for the others will you!" You laughed.

"Aish." Himchan pouted. "You're so mean."

"I'm not, I'm just wanting you to save some food for the others." You defended yourself.

"Violence wasn't necessary." Himchan scoffed.

"Oh, where did you go today by the way?" You said completely off topic.

"I... when?" Himchan looked at you confused.

"You and Zelo were gone before me and Jongup even left for work, it wasn't like you.." You looked at him confused.

"Ah I had to do some errands, you know it was nothing." Himchan smiled.

"Himchan." You narrowed your eyes at him. "Errands? Since when did you do errands?"

"I had things to buy." He shrugged. "Oh, I think Yongguk's calling me! I'll be back soon." He quickly said and ran out of the kitchen, leaving you by yourself yet again.

*Aish.. that boy. What are they upto..* You thought.

Your cooking was yet interupted again, due to the sound of a knocking on the front door. "Aish do I have to do everything!" You yelled frustrated and made your way to the front door, just then Yongguk came running down the stairs and pushed past you, causing you to stumble back a little.

"Yongguk!" You yelled.

"Junghye!" He smiled as he opened the door, completely ignoring your presence.

"Yes it's fine just ignore me." You mumbled and returned to the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm not too early am I?" Junghye nervously stepped in the door.

"Of course not. _______'s almost done cooking dinner and everyone else is just relaxing." Yongguk smiled and took her jacket off her. 

"Oh okay." She smiled. "I really like your house." She said as she walked through the hall towards the living room, looking at everything in sight.

"Thanks." He laughed as he followed after her. 

"Yeah no one really cares about me except for the fact I cook and tidy up after everyone and look after everyone and do EVERYTHING." You mumbled to yourself angrily as you were still attempting to finish cutting up the vegetables, you kept rambling on and didn't pay attention to where you were cutting. Suddenly you felt a sharp stinging pain shoot up your finger.

"OW!" You screamed in pain, and held onto your finger as blood started running out the cut, it was a pretty deep wound.

A small tear ran down your cheek as you were in pain and you quickly scrambled around looking for something to stop the blood coming out, it was running all down your hand and onto the floor and worktops. 

"Hey ______, when's dinner going to be ready?" You heard Youngjae call from the living room.

"Yeah I'm starving!" Daehyun called.

"Can't you cook a little bit faster?" Youngjae laughed.

"Noona!! I'm starving!" Zelo called. 

"Yeah come on, me and Junghye are waiting! When's Minhyun coming around?" You heard Yongguk shout.

"Leave her alone!" Junghye scolded Yongguk for annoying you whilst you were trying to cook.

The only person you didn't hear talking was Jongup, Himchan appeared at the doorway. "Are you okay?"

"No. Do I look okay?" You snapped and held a towel onto your hand, trying to absorb the blood, your tears were still slowly coming out.

"What happened?" Himchan looked surprised seeing blood everywhere.

"I clearly cut my finger open didn't I!" You yelled, surprised at your tone. You didn't mean to snap at him.

"What happened?" Yongguk appeared at the doorway after hearing you yelling.

"What's wrong _______?" Jongup pushed past Yongguk and came over to you. "Why are you bleeding?!"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" You yelled and quickly ran out of the kitchen, storming up the stairs.

All what they heard was the sound of your bedroom door slamming. 

"What on earth happened to her?" Yongguk looked at everyone confused. "Why was she like that?"

Zelo, Daehyun and Youngjae's eyes were all wide in surprise. Junghye just sat looking at them all in disbelief.

"What happened?!" The 3 of them came running through, all confused.

"Where's our food?" Zelo whined and looked at everyone with a pout.

Junghye stood up and made her way after them.

"I'm so sorry you had to hear that, I don't know what was wrong with her.. She's bleeding but I don't know what happened." Yongguk shook his head, still confused.

Junghye just started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Yongguk looked at her with an even more confused expression.

B.A.P just stared at Junghye in disbelief, they were all wondering what was running through her mind.

"Don't you get it?" She simply said, they all blinked at her, waiting for her to continue. 

She started to chuckle. "You guys were obviously annoying her, was anyone offering to help her? Did anyone actually attempt to see if she needed anything? She was cooking the meal all by herself."

"Actually I did help." Himchan butted in.

"Right, well you helped but did you help her enough? Did anyone else?" She looked about and they all shook their heads. "Exactly. And shouting at her to hurry up because you were all hungry.. that's just a little bit selfish. I mean it's not my place to say anything I know." She paused. "But look what's happened, she's even hurt herself by trying to do all she can for you all." 

They all stared at Junghye, then looked at each other. Their expressions said it all, they were guilty and feeling extremely bad about leaving you to do everything.

"None of us can cook though." Youngjae simply said.

"I can." Himchan proudly said.

"It's not the fact you can't cook, it's just the fact she was obviously getting stressed about cooking the meal for everyone. I wouldn't be able to cook a meal for 9 people." Junghye's eyes widened.

"You're right." Yongguk nodded, ashamed of himself.

"Did anyone see if she was okay? You know after she hurt herself?" Junghye looked about.

"No one knows what happened, although I asked what happened and if she was okay.. but she snapped at me." Himchan pouted.

"Oh." Junghye softly replied.

"I asked what happened, but that's when she shouted for us to leave her alone and she stormed upstairs." Jongup said with a sad expression on his face.

"Well, Jongup you're her boyfriend.. go and see her." Junghye smiled and ushered him out of the kitchen. "Now, Himchan i'm going to need you to help me finish off her cooking!"

"I can't let you cook, you're the guest!" Yongguk defended.

"Can you cook?" Junghye raised her eyebrow.

"A little bit.." Yongguk nodded.

"Well you can help us too then." She smiled. "Zelo, Daehyun get the plates and everything and set the table." 

"O-Okay." Daehyun stuttered out but done as he was told with the help of Zelo.

"And Youngjae, go and get the door." Junghye ushered him out of the kitchen too.

"The door went?" Youngjae looked at her confused.

"Didn't you hear it? Someone knocked ages ago." She laughed.

"Must be Minhyun." Himchan nodded and resumed what he was doing.

"Well.. seeing as he's _______'s friend, he'll be expecting her to greet him." Junghye paused. "Just tell him to make himself comfy and _______ will be down soon, just say she spilled something down her top." 

"Is that really believable?" Youngjae scoffed.

"Oh well seeing as you're so smart then you think of something!" Junghye scoffed back at him. 

Youngjae was for once, lost for words.. so he trailed himself to the door and opened it. Himchan was right, Minhyun was standing there looking confused.

"Um.. Hi." Minhyun stuttered out.

"Hey, come in." Youngjae smiled and let him in.

"Is ________ around?" Minhyun looked about confused. "Sorry, I should introduce myself. I'm Minhyun! Nice to meet you." He bowed his head, realising Youngjae looked older than him.

"Ah, I'm Youngjae. Nice to meet you too." Youngjae nodded. "_______ is just changing her top, she spilled something down it whilst cooking the dinner."

"Aww I see, she is a bit clumsy isn't she?" Minhyun laughed. 

"Yeah." Youngjae laughed back. "Just make yourself comfy, the living room is this way." Youngjae led him through.

Junghye was standing at the kitchen with a smirk on her face. *That idiot!* She thought to herself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"_______." Jongup was still knocking on your door.

You'd refused to open it, you were currently trying to still stop the bleeding from your cut. You'd ran it under the cold water tap to try and numb the pain a bit but because you'd ran up the stairs so quickly you forgot to get the first aid kit you had in the kitchen. 

"_______, you need to open the door. You're hurt and obviously upset." Jongup kept trying. 

The one person you wanted to talk to right now was Hyemi, you didn't even care about anyone else at that moment. She'd know how to cheer you up, but you'd stupidly left your phone downstairs.

Sighing you stood up and made your way to the door, you quickly wiped your tears and unlocked the door.

"Yes?" You didn't even look at him. 

Jongup just stepped past you and made his way into your room, shutting the door behind him after he moved you out of the way. He took a hold of your wrist, being careful to avoid your hand and dragged you to the bed, you reluctantly followed after him. He sat you down and then sat next to you. 

"What's the matter?" Jongup looked at you. You just shrugged.

"You've hurt yourself, you snapped at Himchan and then shouted at me... and then stormed up the stairs. That's not like you at all." Jongup just stared at you. 

"I was just annoyed." You simply replied.

"With what?" Jongup kept going on.

"Everything." You paused. "I do almost everything in this house, I love you guys I do.. but sometimes, just sometimes I need a little help. You know I go to school all week, I work on the weekends, I always cook meals for us all, I always clean the house and I do all the washing.. You know it's exhausting." You sighed and another tear rolled down your cheek. "I just.. I need help sometimes you know."

Jongup paused and then just wrapped his arms around you. "Sorry."

"It's not your fault." You said. "I know you work on the weekends too and go to school, and I know Himchan and Yongguk work all week too.. I know it's hard because none of us are used to this."

"I know." Jongup just kept hugging you. "Come on, we'll clean your cut up and bandage it up." 

"I can't face everyone now!" You said surprised. "Wait.. who's making dinner?"

"Junghye and Himchan I think." Jongup nodded.

"B-But Junghye's our guest! She can't cook for us!" You said outraged. 

"Well she offered, no one asked her." Jongup pouted. "You're more important right now, you're hurt and you're upset."

"But that's not fair, I don't want her cooking for you all... especially not me." You pouted.

"It doesn't matter, you can thank her later. We need to get you bandaged up." Jongup stood up and grabbed your wrist. 

"Don't hold me so tightly." You scolded him. "You'll squeeze more blood out." 

"I'm touching your wrist.." Jongup looked down at your hand.

"It might still make more blood come out." You said worriedly.

Jongup just shook his head and dragged you out of your room. 

"Is Minhyun here yet?" You looked at him confused. 

"I think so. I heard the door being knocked when I came up here." Jongup laughed.

"Aish, this is a disaster of a night already." You sighed in frustration as the two of you made your way downstairs. Your eyes widened as you noticed the kitchen had been cleared up already, except for some of the pots and things that had food in them, all your blood was cleared away, all the mess you'd made cooking was gone and everything looked tidy.

"Wow." You looked amazed. "Who done all this?"

"Junghye, Himchan, Yongguk and Zelo." Daehyun was at the doorway of the living room.

"Oh." You nodded.

"Everyone's in the dining room, I was just about to come and get you two." He smiled. 

"Thanks." You smiled. "Well, I need to bandage my finger up and stuff.. so we'll be through soon."

"What happened?" Daehyun looked at you worried.

"I cut my finger open, it's not a big deal." You shrugged.

"It's a pretty deep cut and she's hurt." Jongup stated. "So it is a big deal." He almost scolded you.

You just rolled your eyes. "We'll, be quick." You simply replied.

Daehyun smiled and made his way through to the dining room again.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jongup came through about 10 minutes later after you bandaged up your finger, he'd done a pretty messy job but it was better than nothing. The bandage was big and bulky on your finger and you felt pretty uncomfortable.

Everyone's eyes lit up as they saw you come through the dining room, you immediately looked at Junghye and then Minhyun.

"I'm sorry." You nodded shyly. "I shouldn't have acted like that."

"I totally understand." Junghye laughed. 

"Thank you for finishing the meal, but you really didn't have to! I feel so bad." You pouted and took a seat. "And Minhyun i'm sorry I couldn't greet you, well we'd... kind of had a bit of a fuss before you arrived."

"It's okay, i'm just glad to be here." Minhyun smiled. "And everyone's been so nice to me anyway, I feel welcomed."

"I'm glad." You smiled. "Oh and thank you for cleaning up the kitchen.. I made a huge mess."

"It's okay." Everyone mumbled.

"Are you okay noona?" Zelo looked at you worried.

"I'm fine." You nodded.

"Is your hand okay?" Himchan and Yongguk said at the same time.

"Yeah, Jongup bandaged it up for me... as you can see." You waved your hand and laughed.

They just laughed at you.

"We're sorry too." Daehyun and Youngjae both said in sync.

"Why?" You looked at them confused.

"For not helping, and just demanding orders at you." Daehyun pouted.

"Yeah, it wasn't really fair on you." Youngjae replied.

"Don't worry." You laughed. "I guess we all just need to get used to all this, right?"

"Right." They all agreed.

You smiled and began to eat something, but you'd kind of lost your appetite so you just played about with your food using your fork. 

"Do you not like the food _______?" Himchan looked at you confused.

"No! It's really good.. I'm just not that hungry anymore." You admitted and looked around the table, everyone looked either worried or confused.

"I'm fine, honestly." You assured them.

"Well eat up!" Himchan smiled, you just had to laugh at him.

You looked about the table and noticed Junghye and Yongguk laughing and talking away, Himchan and Zelo were talking, Minhyun and Youngjae were talking and Jongup and Daehyun were talking. You were just stuck by yourself overthinking everything. 

Once everyone had finished their meal you slowly retreated yourself to the living room, Jongup had decided he would do the dishes along with Zelo's help because you'd hurt your hand anyway. 

You slumped down on the couch and let out a sigh of relief. Minhyun came through after you, followed by Youngjae, Daehyun, Junghye, Himchan and Bang. They all made themselves comfy and Minhyun came and sat beside you.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He looked at you worried.

"I'm fine, trust me." You laughed. "I'm just annoyed at myself."

"How?" 

"Because I don't usually over react like that and I've just ruined everyone's night, including my own." You sighed. "I hate it when everything is my fault."

"Nothing was your fault though _______." Junghye looked over at you.

"Yeah, it was our fault for taking you for granted." Yongguk shook his head. "Sorry."

"Yeah you just ignore me whenever Junghye's around anyway, oppa." You sarcastically replied to him.

"I-I do not!" Yongguk's cheeks flushed red.

"Mhmm." You pouted and looked at the floor. "But thanks, for trying anyway." You laughed.

"I'm sorry." Yongguk came over to the other side of you and wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly. "I didn't mean it!"

"Aish." You smiled as he hugged you. "I guess I forgive you, now get off me you big bear." You shoved him away and laughed.

He just laughed at you and made his way back over beside Junghye. 

"You guys are really close aren't you?" Minhyun said with a smile.

"Yeah, they're like my family." You laughed.

"Like... your family?" He asked confused. "I thought they were your family."

"Ahh, it's a long story." You laughed. "They pretty much are my family though, considering my mum and dad haven't came home in months."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Minhyun's expression changed into a guilty one.

"Oh no don't be sorry!" You quickly defended. "I'm happy I have these guys." You smiled. "Even if they annoy the hell out of me a lot."

"Hey, what about me?" Jongup appeared at the doorway looking sorry for himself.

"Okay... you don't annoy me." You laughed.

He nodded in assurance, knowing that already. 

"And me noona! You love me~" Zelo came running through and sat down on the floor.

"I love you all, but yeah." You smiled. 

"Well, I better get going!" Minhyun announced.

"Really? Why?" You looked at him confused."

Haeri never goes to sleep unless I read her a bedtime story." He laughed. "And it's nearing her bedtime.. she's only 4 years old." He told everyone.

"Ahhh." They all nodded.

"I see." You smiled and stood up. "I'll walk you out."

He followed you to the front door, and you slowly opened it. You turned around and faced him with a small smile. "I'm sorry tonight wasn't as good as i'd hoped."

"Don't apologize!" He smiled. "I had a really good night."

"Aw I'm glad." You laughed. "Things are usually hectic around here."

Minhyun just laughed. "I'll see you later then." He smiled.

"Yeah, see you later." You smiled and waited for him to leave.

He went to walk out the door but paused, he turned around to face you again and wrapped his arms around you. You were taken aback by his sudden hug and just froze.

"Cheer up okay?" He mumbled in your ear.

"T-Thanks." You managed to stutter out, still surprised. 

He let go of you and smiled. "Bye~" He called and walked out of the door. You slowly shut it behind you and turned around, still confused. *Minhyun's just a friend.. I don't like him like that.* 

"What was that?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow at you.

"Nothing." You looked at him surprised. "Minhyun's only my friend."

"Okay then." Youngjae laughed and wandered into the living room.

"Yah Yoo Youngjae! I'm telling the truth!" You chased after him.

 -----------------------------------------------------------