5.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Okay. How old are all of you?" You looked at them as they all stared at you, waiting for you to tell them 'information' about earth.

"We're 22." Himchan and Yongguk both replied.

"19." Youngjae and Daehyun smiled.

"I'm 16!" Zelo said with a cute grin.

"I'm 17.." Jongup said shyly. 

"Oh we're the same age." You smiled at him. "Well, Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup.. you all have to go to school."

"School?" Zelo asked you again.

"I told you, it's where you get an education." You frowned at him slightly. "And Himchan and Yongguk, you need to get jobs."

"J-Jobs?" Himchan looked at you confused.

"Yes. So you can earn money... and buy things. I can't pay for all of you." You sighed slightly. "I'll buy you some things."

"So are we going shopping?" Zelo smiled at you.

"We're going to need to enrol you in my high school first." You sighed. "It's the only way i'll be able to keep an eye on you guys before you end up screwing everything up. And as for you Himchan and Yongguk, you're just going to have to try and be normal for once."

They all groaned slightly. "Then can we go shopping?" Zelo smiled at you. "Wait.. we won't have to wear that will we?" Zelo looked you up and down at your uniform.

You laughed. "No this is the girl's uniform. You'll wear trousers, not a skirt."

"Oh." Zelo sighed in relief.

"We need to wait until school is over before we go shopping, i'll get into trouble for staying off today. Firstly, i need to show you how to act around people. You guys are a bit rude." You looked at them curiously.

"Rude? Us?" Yongguk's eyes widened. "I'll tell you who's rude you-" Himchan held him back and slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Shut up Yongguk." He hissed.

"My point exactly." You stood up. "Now, Himchan, Yongguk, Daehyun and Youngjae. You're all older than me, so you're my oppas okay? I won't call you that though."

"Oppa?" They all looked at each other confused.

"I like the thought of you calling me oppa." Daehyun smiled at you.

"Yeah me too!" Himchan gave you a smirk.

"Fine. I'll call you that then. It means older brother, it's something you call your brother or your close friends." You sighed slightly. "And Zelo i'm your noona. It means older sister." 

"So what am i?" Jongup looked at you confused.

"Hmm well when's your birthday?" You tilted your head.

"February 6th, 1995." He replied with a smile.

"Well i'm older than you by 2 months. December 1994." You smirked at him. "So i'm your noona.. kind of.  You don't have to call me that though. Only Zelo."

"Why me?!" He looked surprised.

"Well.. it's respectful. You can call all your friends Hyung, seeing as they're all older than you too. It means older brother. It's more respectful that way."

"So.. if they're older we call them Hyung?" Youngjae looked at Himchan and Yongguk. "I don't want to call them that."

"You don't have to. It's just.. more respectful." You sighed. "This is going to be so difficult." You slumped down on the couch. "Just listen to what i'm saying okay?!"

"Okay." They all replied.

"Now.. what do you know about chores?" A smirk played on your lips. "If you guys are living here, you'll need to help me tidy up. I assume you know how to do dishes and stuff?"

"Yeah, we're not that stupid." Youngjae replied.

"I beg to differ." You mumbled slightly, causing you to recieve glares from them all. "Anyways that's good. We're getting somewhere."

"Finally." Zelo sighed and sat down. "So.. Noona.. Can you make me food? Please?" He pouted at you.

"How can you be hungry?!" You glared at him.

"I've not eaten since yesterday morning." He looked at you surprised.

"Really?" You looked at them all. "Are you all the same?" They all nodded. "Oh you poor things must be starving." You bit your lip. "Okay i'll make you something to eat." You smiled and made your way into the kitchen.

"Well that was a change of heart." Daehyun mumbled.

"Yah i heard that!" You yelled from the kitchen, they all laughed at Daehyun getting shouted at.

"If you think i'm calling you Hyung you can forget it." Zelo smirked and kicked his feet up on your coffee table. "Although i like the idea of being called oppa from girls."

"You're too young to be an oppa." Yongguk smirked at him. 

"Shut up!" Zelo frowned at him. "Aish.. i'm so hungry." He pouted.

"Have patience." Youngjae hissed as he sat down next to Zelo. They all made themselves comfy on the couch and floor and waited for you to finish cooking their food.

You soon came through carrying 6 plates, a pot filled with ramen and enough daekkbokki for all 6 of them. "Eat up guys!" You smiled and placed them down on the table, they all came rushing over as the scent of food filled the living room. "I hope it's good.." You laughed slightly and made your way over to the couch, getting yourself comfy whilst they ate their food pretty fast.

"Done." Zelo smirked and wondered back over. "That was so good Noona!"

"Zelo you don't have to call me that all the time." You laughed slightly. "But thanks." 

"Okay." He looked slightly confused. "So.. what are we going to do now?"

You looked at the time and noticed it was nearing 3pm. School would be over soon, so you would be able to go to the supermarket to buy some more food and take them shopping to get some clothes and uniforms.

"Well we can go shopping soon for new clothes, school uniforms and food." You smiled.

"Really?! You'll buy us all that?!" Zelo's eyes widened.

"Yeah. You guys are lucky my parents send me money every week." You sighed slightly. "But Yongguk and Himchan, you guys are really going to get a job. I don't get that much money." You pouted slightly. "We'll have a look for jobs later."

"Okay." They mumbled as they quickly finished off their food. The rest of the group came over. You noticed Jongup still hadn't finished.

"Jongup hurry up!" You laughed as you started clearing the plates and taking them through to the kitchen. "Youngjae, can you help me please?"

"Um yeah sure." He stood up and collected the rest of the plates.

"Thanks." You smiled and made your way through to the living room, you bumped into Jongup at the doorway. "Oh sorry!"

"I-It's okay, i just thought i'd bring it through myself." He gave you a shy smile.

"Aw thank you." You smiled and stepped out of his way so he could get past, you made your way back into the living room. "Shall we go shopping now?"

"Yeah!" Zelo jumped up. "I want to see everything this town has!"

"Hmm we won't see everything today Zelo. There's plenty of time though for you to see it." You smiled. 

"Jongup, why are you acting so shy?" Youngjae questionned him in the kitchen with a smirk on his face. 

"N-No reason. I just feel weird around her." He bit his lip. "I don't know what it is."

"What do you mean weird?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow. "Y-You're not falling for an earthling?"

"Falling for an earthling?" Jongup looked at him surprised. "I-I'm definitely not!"

"Okay then." Youngjae smirked. "Come on, i think she's taking us shopping now."

"Are we all ready to go?" You smiled and grabbed your coat. You still had your uniform on, you didn't have any time to change. You made your way to your front door and they followed after you, looking slightly excited and nervous. You opened the door to be greeted by Hyemi, looking pretty angry. Your eyes widened and you quickly shut the door behind you, not letting B.A.P leave your house.

"YAH! Why weren't you at school?! You left me all by myself and you've not text me all day!" She pouted. "Where have you been?!"

"I-I didn't feel well this morning. I'm sorry I've not been able to look at my phone all day, i've just lay in bed doing nothing all day." You sighed slightly.

"That's no excuse!" She pouted. "I was so excited about the news last night. Aliens are totally real!"

"N-No they're not. How can they possibly be real?" You looked at her confused. "No one saw anything, i rewatched the news show. It doesn't even make sense."

"Yes it does! You're just so unbelievable _________." She pouted. "Can we go into yours?"

"U-Um no!" Your eyes widened. "T-That's not a good idea. My house is a mess and my parents are supposed to be coming back this weekend."

"I think i'm used to your house being a mess I don't mind." She smirked. 

"N-No i'm re-decorating as well. It's really messy." 

"Since when?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Since today, i was bored." You smiled at her. "J-Just go home, i'll speak to you later okay? I'm still not feeling too good.. I'll be at school tomorrow." You ushered her away from your door. 

"O-Okay." She looked at you weird. "Well i hope you feel better. See you tomorrow!"

"Thanks Hyemi." You smiled and waved at her. "Bye!" As soon as she was out of your sight you slumped against your door and sighed in relief. *Phew, that was close*

You opened your door to see B.A.P standing there looking so confused. 

"W-What was that?!" Himchan stuttered out looking scared.

"That was my best friend. The one obsessed with aliens." You laughed. "She'd love to meet you guys."

"N-No!" They all said at the same time. "She's scary." Yongguk replied, they all nodded in agreement.

You just laughed. "She's harmless." You shrugged. "Come on then, we better go shopping before she comes back."

*How am I going to explain this to everyone?* You thought to yourself as you locked your door behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Noona buy me this!" Zelo held up a jumper that cost about $400.

"I-I can't afford that!" You grabbed it off him and put it down. "Zelo, seriously calm down." You laughed at him.

"Fine." He pouted and walked away further into the shop. 

"Don't worry, he likes to throw tantrums a lot when he doesn't get his own way." Jongup appeared beside you with a small smile on his face.

"Oh, is he like that a lot?" You looked at him confused.

"Pretty much." He laughed. "Oh." A jumper caught his attention, it was dark blue and had a cute design on it. He looked at the price tag but walked away after looking at it. He didn't want you to pay that much for it. 

You walked upto it after him, looking at the price tag. It was $150, that wasn't that bad. A small smile formed on your face. *I'll come back for this.* 

Soon the boys had chosen quite a lot of clothes for themselves and piled them up on the counter for the cashier to scan them. Your eyes widened in shock as the total came up as $3760. You sighed and handed over your credit card. They made their way out of the store with huge smiles on their faces, you just trudged out after them, but the jumper Jongup had been looking at caught your attention. You picked it up, guessing his size, you quickly made your way back to the cashier.

"Oh and this too please." You smiled and handed it over, quickly paying for it you made your way out the shop with about 7 bags. "You could help me carry these you know."

"I'll help you." Jongup came over and went to grab the bag the jumper you'd bought him was in. 

"N-No! Take these two." You handed him bags and gripped onto the one that had his jumper in it. You gave him a small smile and he looked confused. "Now, we need to buy you guys uniforms. Come on." You made your way to the shop that sold all the uniforms for the local schools. You sighed as you walked in and was greeted by one of your mums friends.

"Oh hey there ________." She smiled at you. 

"Ah hello Mrs Woo." You bowed your head slightly. 

"Who are these handsome young boys you're with?" She smiled.

"T-them? Oh they're just friends from another school. They're transferring to my school tomorrow so we need to get them uniforms." You smiled at her, trying to cover up the fact you wanted to die right now. 

"Oh well welcome to the area boys." She smiled and made her way out the store.

"Phew, that was close." You sighed. "Right Zelo go and get measured up for your blazer first." 

"Why do i have to go first?" He said defensively.

"Just do it!" You glared at him. 

"O-Okay noona." He quickly ran into the changing rooms. Followed by Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae.

Soon enough you'd bought them all new clothes and new uniforms. You were down on a lot of money but if Himchan and Yongguk hurried up and got jobs, you shouldn't need to worry. 

"Right.. Now food shopping." You bit your lip as you looked in your purse. You had some money, and you didn't want to keep using your credit card. "Do not go crazy. I'm running out of money!"

"Okay." They all smirked as their eyes widened at how big the store was. They all ran off, except Jongup who stayed by your side.

"You seem the most calm one." You smiled at him as you pushed the trolley. "Why do you always stay beside me?"

"I usually end up getting lost easily. If i stay near you, i won't." He blushed slightly and looked the opposite way. 

"Hmm that's true." You smiled and put some of the things you really needed before the things you just wanted to buy. 

"So.. I still find it weird you guys are aliens." You blurted out. Jongup just looked at you surprised, and laughed slightly.

"Why?" He looked at you confused.

"Y-You're all so good looking." You blushed slightly.

He laughed at you. "Um.. don't always believe the stereotypes."

"I know that now." You smirked. "So, how do you like earth and humans so far?"

"I quite like it." He smiled. "I could get used to it." *What is this feeling i'm having?* Jongup thought to himself. He could feel butterflies in his stomach and he could also feel his cheeks burning up.

"Ah good." You smiled. 

Soon the rest of B.A.P returned, piling things into the trolley. Your eyes widened.

"YAH! Didn't i say not to go crazy?!" You yelled. 

"Thank you Noona~" They all called with innocent smiles on their faces.

"Aish i'm not even a noona to all of you." You frowned at them and reluctantly pushed the trolley towards the checkouts. 

-----------------------------------------------

I seriously love B.A.P. I just think they're the cutest things ever. <3
I don't know how long it's gonna take to get my poster, i hope it's soon >.<
So who's everyone's favourite bunny? If you haven't guessed.. Mines is Jongup hehehe. <3

-xyeobo