33.

Do you believe in aliens?

Once you'd finally arrived home from work, you noticed Himchan lazily lying on the couch. You shut the door behind you and sighed with relief. Yongguk was in the kitchen, making himself something to eat, where the others were you were unsure.

"Himchan." You called to the living room.

"Ah there you are!" Himchan turned around with a huge grin. "I've missed you all day!"

"Well if you'd woken up earlier, you might've seen me before I left for work." You laughed.

"Sorry. I was tired from working all week!" He laughed. "You look happy."

You just shrugged, you weren't happy to any extent really. "Is Jongup home?"

"Not yet." Himchan shrugged. 

"Alright." You nodded your head, your smile disappeared off your face. *What will I do when I see him?* You thought and disappeared into your room, leaving the door open slightly. You saw the panda teddy sitting up on your bed, you frowned and walked over to it.

"Stupid Jongup!" You smacked the teddy on the head, causing it to fall off the bed. 

"You know, taking your anger out on that teddy won't do you any good." Himchan smirked from your door.

You jumped with fright and turned around. "You scared me!"

"Sorry." He smiled slightly. "You're still mad, right?"

"You're a good guesser." You laughed and pulled your blanket over your bed, and walked around to the other side, laying down on it. "I don't know what to do."

Himchan walked over and sat on the opposite side of your bed, making himself comfy next to you. "I guess I can't really say much, I'm not sure on the whole situation."

"What do you mean?" You sat up and looked at him confused.

"I've not known Jongup for as long as Yongguk or Daehyun have, I don't know what happened with him and the whole Eunhee thing." Himchan shrugged, you frowned at the mention of her name. "Don't be so silly." He smirked and ruffled your hair.

"Do you think he's only dating me because I look like her?" You looked at Himchan with hope.

"I don't think so." Himchan smiled softly. "You may look similar to her, but I can tell your personality is different."

"B-But she likes the same things as me, we even have the same favourite food! Please don't tell me that's weird!" You looked surprised.

Himchan just chuckled. "I suppose it is weird, but you're like my best friend, I'm not going to lie to you." He paused. "You seem a much better person than her."

"You're just saying that." You playfully pushed his arm. "I don't know what to do, I guess I was a bit harsh when I found out, right?"

"Not really, it's understandable." Himchan pouted slightly.

"Ehhh, don't pout." You laughed.

"Why not?" Himchan blinked.

"You actually look cute when you do that!" You giggled.

"I'm cute all the time!" Himchan defended. "I'm the cutest thing alive!"

"So you think~" You sang and giggled. "I can always rely on you to cheer me up, right?"

"Hey! I'll get you back for that!" Himchan pouted again. "You know you can." He smiled at you.

"Will you?" You laughed and pushed him, he almost fell off your bed. "Oops! Sorry."

"Stop being so violent!" Himchan whined, but then he smirked and grabbed your wrists, causing you to start toy fighting with him. 

"Do not continue this from the other night!" You frowned as you struggled to get your wrists free, you managed to get one free so you grabbed one of your pillows and smacked him over the head. "HIMCHAN!" You yelled as he started tickling your ribs.

"Oh so you are tickly!" He laughed as you smacked him with the pillow. "YAH that hurt!"

"It's a pillow, how does it hurt!" You smacked him again but he yanked the pillow out of your hands and then took a hold of you wrists in a quick movement. He quickly pinned your arms to the bed and you he hovered above you, looking down at you. You blinked, confused, as it happened all in one swift movement.

"Himchan." You looked at him confused. He just looked down at your face, you looked so adorable with your innocent expression on your face. He hadn't even noticed you'd called his name.

*This might be my only chance.* He thought to himself. Slowly, he started leaning closer to your face.

Your eyes widened in surprise, you didn't want this, or did you? You were so confused right now. No you didn't want this, he was your best friend.. And you still liked Jongup a hell of a lot. 

Himchan was right infront of you, and his lips were pouting slightly. *His lips look so soft.* You thought and then as if it was the most natural thing in the world, Himchan's lips suddenly pressed against yours. You softened slightly, almost kissing him back, until it hit you, you were kissing Himchan, your best friend of all people. This wasn't right, and it shouldn't happen. You pushed him away from you, with a little bit force so he would move away from you.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled. "I can't do this." Standing up off the bed, you turned away from him.

"Wait!" Himchan called after you as you quickly ran out of your room, slamming the bathroom door shut behind you. 

*I hate having such a small house! I've got no where to hide!* You frowned and splashed cold water on your face to cool yourself down, and calm yourself down. *What am I doing! What is Himchan doing?! He's my best friend! Why did I let him kiss me!* You yelled in frustration and ruffled your hair. 

"__________?" You heard Himchan's voice, calling through the bathroom  door. You didn't reply. "________? Answer me! Please." You could tell he would be pouting right now. He continued to knock on the door and then you heard Yongguk's voice.

"What's happened now?" Yongguk questionned Himchan.

"Nothing really." He said. You sighed in relief as Himchan didn't tell him.

"Something's obviously happened. Move." He pushed Himchan out of the way. "________? It's Yongguk. Are you okay?"

You continued to not reply. You refused to see anyone right now, you just needed some alone time to think.

"Himchan! What did you do?" You heard Yongguk yell.

"I-I only kissed her." Himchan frowned slightly.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Yongguk yelled, getting annoyed. "Why would you do that? You know what she's going through right now with Jongup!"

You ran to the bathroom door and pulled it open looking slightly shocked. "You told him?!" You looked at Himchan.

"I kind of had to!" Himchan defended.

"Aish." You sighed in frustration. "We didn't mean to."

"I know you wouldn't mean to, but Himchan would!" Yongguk frowned. "What about Jongup? Huh?" He glared at Himchan, at that moment you could hear the front door shut, the 3 of you turned around and looked surprised.

"What about me?" Jongup looked confused as he stared at the 3 of you. Jongup looked tired, he had bags under his eyes and his hair looked slightly messy, not the usual way it was.

"U-Um.." You stuttered, you couldn't even talk to him.

"It's nothing." Himchan smiled. "We're just.. having a discussion."

"Well if it's to do with me, I'd like to know what you're talking about?" Jongup frowned slightly. "If it's anything to do with the whole Eunhee thing, I'd like to explain to _________ about that myself.."

You frowned even more at the mention of her name. "It's nothing to do with her." You refused to say her name. "It's to do with me and Himchan." You didn't actually mean to sound horrible.

"Right." Jongup nodded in understanding. "I'll just go to the room then, and let you continue." He took his jacket off and quickly slipped into the room.

"You better tell him, or I will." Yongguk threatened Himchan. "You didn't have to sound so harsh you know, _______." Yongguk looked at you with a weird stare.

"I didn't mean to." You pouted slightly. "Won't it hurt him more?" You said worriedly. "I'd rather not tell him, it was an accident. It shouldn't have happened!"

That hurt Himchan a little, but he tried not to show it. "I don't know." Himchan shrugged.

You turned your head to the boys bedroom door, the way Jongup looked when you spoke to him, he looked hurt. You felt extremely guilty, confused and upset. "Look, I need to be alone okay." You almost whispered.

"Right." Yongguk nodded in understanding. "Himchan, get in the living room. We need to have some words."

"Why?" Himchan whined.

"Because!!" Yongguk shouted and pushed Himchan towards the living room. "I'm sorry ________, I hope you're okay." Yongguk looked sincere. "But I do think it'll be better to tell Jongup what happened."

"I'll be fine." You mumbled. "Just, don't take it out on him too much okay? You really think?"

"He shouldn't have done that." Yongguk said harshly. "Yes, I do."

"I know." You nodded. "But I knew he liked me more than a friend anyway." You started chewing on your lip again. "I'm not sure what to do. I'm so confused right now Yongguk!"

"I know." Yongguk nodded in understanding, he patted your shoulder. "I just hope Jongup doesn't take any of this the wrong way, I liked you two together." Yongguk almost giggled. 

"Thanks, I did too." You smiled slightly. "I'm going to my room. I'll see you later."

"Right." Yongguk nodded. "You won't do anything stupid.. Would you?"

"N-No! I never would." You looked surprised.

"Just checking." He grinned a gummy smile. "Now, I'm going to lecture Himchan. See you later."

"Alright." You nodded and quickly made your way into your room, shutting the door behind you. You looked at the teddy on your floor and picked it up, hugging it to your chest again. *I actually miss him already.* You pouted and stared at your mirror, you walked over to it and looked at your eyes. They were puffy from you crying and your cheeks looked drained of colour. *I'm a mess.* You frowned, and then a photo above your mirror caught your attention. You pulled it off your wall, it was you and Jongup. 

You placed it on your table and looked at it. It was you and him one day you had gone to the park for ice-cream. You'd gotten it on your nose, by Jongup's fault so you got him back by shoving your whole ice-cream in his face, you forced him to take a selca with you and he agreed to do so, the whole picture was hilarious to look at. You smiled. *And this is why I like you, you idiot.* 

There was a small knock at your door, you peeked around and saw who was standing there.

"Can we talk?" Jongup looked at you, he looked sad. He then noticed you had a hold of the big panda teddy, and a small smile crept on his face.

You just nodded slowly, and quickly turned the picture over so he couldn't see you looking at it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another double update XD~
I'm SO excited for B.A.P's mv coming out guys!!!!!!!

-xyeobo