30.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Youngjae! Zelo! Daehyun!" You called as you arrived home quickly.

"Yeah?" Zelo peeked his head around the living room door. 

"Where are the other two?" You looked confused.

"Hyemi and Daehyun are watching a film in your room and Youngjae's sleeping." Zelo smiled.

"They're in my room?" You looked confused. 

"Yup." Zelo looked innocent. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" You smiled. "Just go in the living room, everyone else go in there too." You ushered Jongup, Himchan and Yongguk into the living room with Zelo.

"Daehyun, Hyemi." You opened your bedroom door to find them sitting on your bed, staring at some science fiction movie.

"Oh you're home." Hyemi smiled.

"Family meeting in the living room." You clapped your hands. "Go!"

"What?" Hyemi looked confused.

"Just go in the living room." You laughed. "I'll be there in a minute, I need to wake Youngjae up."

"Okay." Hyemi smiled and stood up. 

"Why are we having a family meeting?" Daehyun looked at you confused.

"You'll find out. Just go." You smiled and pushed him out of your room, trailing after Hyemi he wandered into the living room.

You opened the door to the boys bedroom and saw Youngjae sleeping. "Yah, Yoo Youngjae." You said, but recieved no reply. "YOO YOUNGJAE." You yelled a bit louder. *Aish.. so difficult to wake.* You sighed and then walked over to him, starting to shake his shoulders. "Youngjae... WAKE UP!" You yelled and continued to shake him. He mumbled a reply, and started to move.

"Are you going to get up?" You smiled.

"No." He frowned.

"We're having a family meeting! It's important!" You whined.

"We're not even a family." Youngjae mumbled.

That took you back a little. "Fine. Stay here then." You sighed in frustration and stood up, leaving him by himself. You made your way into the living room and slammed the door shut, causing everyone to turn around and look at you with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" Himchan looked at you confused.

"Nothing." You smiled a fake smile. 

"Where's Youngjae?" Daehyun looked behind you, but noticed no one coming.

"He's not coming. He can find out later." You sighed. "Okay, So.. We're moving out in 2 weeks!"

"We're what?!" Zelo looked excited.

"We finally found the perfect house, and it's big enough for us all." You smiled. "And Zelo, you can have a room to yourself!"

"I can?!" Zelo jumped up. "You're the best noona!"

"Haha thank you." You laughed. "So... we'll start packing as soon as possible." 

"No problem." Everyone agreed. 

"Good." You smiled.

"Can we go and finish watching our movie?" Hyemi asked. 

"I suppose, but i'll be coming to bed soon." 

"It should be finishing soon anyway." She smiled and stood up, being followed by Daehyun.

You slumped down onto the couch and sighed, getting strange looks from everyone.

"Something's wrong with you." Jongup came and sat beside you. 

"I'm fine." You smiled. 

"No you're not." He said, looking at you.

"Can I ask you all something?" You looked about the room, recieving nods of suspicion from everyone.

"Do you think we're like a family?" You mumbled and looked down at the floor.

They all looked at you surprised. "I do." Yongguk smiled.

"Me too." Himchan smiled.

"Well.. you're my girlfriend so I can't really think of you as family." Jongup laughed.

"That's true." You laughed. 

"You're like a sister to me noona! You know that." Zelo smiled at you.

"I'm glad." You softened.

"Why are you asking anyway?" Himchan looked confused.

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering." You smiled and stood up. "I'm going to get a drink, anyone want anything?"

They all shook their heads, except Zelo who stood up and followed after you. "I'm going to get food."

"Alright." You laughed and made your way into the kitchen, quickly filling a glass up with some juice. "Let me guess... cherry tomatoes?"

"Not this time noona!" He smiled and got a chocolate bar out the cupboard. 

You just laughed and then returned to the living room, sitting down next to Jongup. You two hadn't told everyone you were actually now a couple, but you didn't really feel like telling everyone just yet. 

"Smile." Jongup turned around and looked at you, you giggled at the cuteness of him.

"Only if you show me your smile first." You kept a straight face.

"Nope." Jongup kept a straight face and turned his attention to the tv.

"Are you two going out yet?!" Himchan yelled, frustrated at how fluffy you two always acted.

You blushed extremely and looked at Jongup, he nodded at you. "Actually... We are." You smirked.

"Since when?" Yongguk's head lifted and he looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Before we came to get you and Himchan actually." You laughed.

"How did he ask you out?" Zelo looked at you with fascinated eyes.

"It was quite cute, but not how I imagined it." You laughed. "He asked me out randomly in the middle of the market."

"The market?" Himchan looked confused.

"So romantic." Yongguk laughed and rolled his eyes.

"It was cute." You shrugged and looked at Jongup, who was blushing extremely after everyone was laughing at how he asked you out. You took a hold of his hand and smiled at him, him returning the smile.

"You guys make me feel ill." Himchan jokingly gagged at the sight of you two.

"Shut up!" You threw a pillow at him and he fell backwards onto the floor, groaning in pain.

"Ouch." He pouted. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Being an idiot!" You stuck your tongue out.

"I'll get you for that." Himchan scrambled to his feet and picked up the pillow, smirking at you.

"Yah. KIM HIMCHAN! Stop it!" You jumped up off the couch and ran away from him as he chased you around the living room with a pillow. "I didn't do anything wrong! You deserved it!"

"Mhmm.. Look who's talking now!" He laughed as he quickly caught up with you, pushed you forward and hit you over the head with a pillow, messing your hair up and causing you to fall to the ground. Jongup and Yongguk gasped, Zelo was too immersed in his chocolate bar to even care what was going on.

"I hate you." You frowned as you sat up from the floor and fixed your hair.

"No you don't." He smirked at you and leaned forward, stretching his hand out.

"Thanks." You took it and he pulled you up, pulling you a little close to him. You looked into his eyes and his expression softened from an evil smirk to a sincere smile.

You coughed nervously and let go of his hand, looking away from him. "Yeah I hate you." You laughed and made your way back over to Jongup. 

"Shut up. I'm your best friend!" Himchan laughed jokingly, and sat back down on the floor.

*what just happened?* You thought to yourself nervously as you snuggled back into Jongup.

---------------------------------------------------


Doing a double update! WAAAAH 4 more days till b.a.p's comeback :D

-xyeobo