11.

Do you believe in aliens?

A/N : So i noticed A LOT of people are asking what the mission is. Their mission is to take over the world, and Bang wants to find a wife to help him 'rule the world'. So he wants B.A.P to help him.. but if Jongup falls in love with an earthling before Bang does, it'll ruin everything. For one, Jongup will be totally distracted from helping Bang, and he wouldn't want to hurt the one he loves. Bang needs to fall in love before any of them do, except he's too lazy right now (as you can all see) So, that's the mission. It's not that interesting, so i'm sorry if i've disappointed you all haha. >_<

----------------------------------------



"W-Why do we have to wear this?!" Zelo looked surprised as he looked in the mirror at his skinny figure with the swimming shorts.

"Because at the beach it'll be hot. You don't want to be roasting at the beach." You smiled as you packed your bag, placing a towel in quickly. 

"B-But noona! I'm practically !" He looked shocked.

"No you're not. Everything that shouldn't be on show is covered up." You laughed. "Look, we're all going to be like that." You smiled.

"You're going to be wearing shorts too?!" Zelo's eyes almost popped out of his skull.

"OMO no! I'm going to have a bikini on." You looked surprised. "ert." You scoffed and picked your bag up over your shoulder. "Do you have everything you need?"

"Um.. shorts, towel, sun cream..anything else?" Zelo looked at you with a cute smile.

"I've got everything else." You smiled. "Oh!" You looked surprised and quickly ran over to your drawers. You opened up a case that had your sunglasses in it and you quickly put them on and smiled. *Perfect.*

"Do i have to go out like this the now?" Zelo looked confused.

"Um no you can put clothes on top of your swimming shorts.. Like i've done." You laughed and looked down at yourself. You were wearing a pair of denim shorts with a print t-shirt on top of your bikini and you had a pair of sandals on your feet.

"Okay!" He smiled and quickly ran out of your room and back into his.

You just giggled to yourself and made your way out your room, shutting your door behind you. You looked up and noticed Jongup coming out of his room with a baggy t-shirt on and a pair of tracksuit trousers.

"You're going to be roasting!" You looked surprised. "Where are the others?"

"I have my swimming shorts on underneath." He gave you a shy smile. "Living room." He smiled and pointed towards the door, signalling for you to go ahead first. 

You walked through and noticed them all sitting there, patiently. "Are we ready to go?" You smiled.

"Neh." They all replied, Yongguk jumping up first.

"Keys." He said huskily.

"What's the magic word oppa~" You sang with a playful grin on your face.

"Please." He mumbled. "Give me the keys please."

"That's better." You smiled and handed him the keys. "Um.. My car only has like 5 seats, what will we do?" You looked at him confused.

"What? There's 7 of us." He looked at everyone. "Jongup and you can fit in the boot.. you two are the smallest."

"Excuse me?!" Your eyes widened and you looked at Jongup, his cheeks turned a pink colour.

"You heard." He smirked and made his way to the front door. "Let's go!"

"A-Ani we can't." You mumbled. "I-I'm not sitting squashed in the boot!"

"You have no choice. You two are the smallest, it's only fair!" Youngjae skipped past you and stuck his tongue out.

"Yah, Yoo Youngjae. I'll remember that." You frowned at him. "Let's go." You sighed and locked the door behind you as the rest of B.A.P trailed to your car. *The beach better be worth this. One girl and six gorgeous guys going to the beach... who am i kiding this'll be worth it.* You smirked to yourself without realising.

"What are you smiling about? Happy you're getting to be squashed in the back with Jongup huh?" Daehyun nudged your arm. "You're a bad actress."

"I-I'm definitely not smiling about that." You said surprised. "I'd rather sit on Himchan's knee or something." Your eyes widened as you realised what you'd said, Himchan's ears perked up and he turned around with a creepy smile on his face.

"Yeobo... you want to sit on my knee?" He smirked. "YONGGUK, can she sit on my knee instead?!" He yelled.

"Do whatever i don't care. I just want to drive!" He smirked and sat in the driver's seat.

Jongup trudged to the back of the car and climbed in the back, sitting in the boot he didn't look amused. Youngjae sat in the front passenger seat next to Yongguk whereas Daehyun and Zelo made their way into the back seats. Himchan sat down and smiled at you.

"Come on then." He patted his leg and raised his eyebrow.

"Do i have to?" You pouted. "I was kidding i'll just go in the back with Jongup." You smiled and made your way to the back of the car, but before you could actually get their Himchan grabbed your wrist.

"Don't go back on your word now." He smirked and pulled you down on his lap, shutting the door behind you.

"Everyone ready to go?" Yongguk called and adjusted the mirror. 

"Wait! We might need to get petrol." You bit your lip. "I told you i've never drove this car before."

"There's half a tank, will that be enough?" He looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"No.. we're better having a full tank just incase." You smiled.

"Are you sure?!" He looked at you frustrated.

"Yes. It's just incase!" You yelled. "Now come on, Himchan's legs are uncomfy." You sighed and slumped back, leaning your head against the window, you stretched your legs out over Zelo and Daehyun.

"Yah who said you could do that?" Daehyun glared at you. 

"Me." You smirked. Himchan rest his head on your shoulder and wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"Comfy yeobo?" He whispered.

"Not really." You frowned slightly. "Jongup are you okay?" You gave him a sympathetic smile. 

"Yeah i'm fine." He gave you a soft smile but his expression dropped. *I wish you sat next to me. Why Himchan hyung?* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough you all arrived at the beach, you quickly jumped out the car and ran away from Himchan. 

"Aish! That was the worst journey ever." You sighed and sat down on the wall. The rest of the group eventually got out your car and made their way over to you.

"Yeobo~" Himchan sang as he came over to you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

"Oppa, i am not your yeobo." You sighed and tried to wriggle free from him. 

"The more you call me oppa, the more you become my yeobo." He smirked.

"ANI!" You yelled. "So.. Where do you want to sunbathe?" You looked about the beach. "Oh! There looks nice." You pointed to an empty spot. 

"Good enough for me." Yongguk smiled and looked about the beach, his eyes widened as he saw a couple of girls running into the water in their bikinis. *Well, hello there* He thought to himself. He smirked and walked down to the beach with the rest of them following after.

You placed your towel on the sand and sat on it, making yourself comfy. You noticed the boys copying what you were doing, they all started to take off their layers until they were all just in their swimming trunks. 

"The sun is so nice!" You smiled and lay back on your towel. 

"I want to go in the water." Zelo pouted. "Noona come play with me in the water!"

"Aw the now Zelo? I'm enjoying the sun." You pouted.

"NOONA~" He whined and started shaking your arm.

"Arasso arasso i'm coming." You sighed and stood up.

"A-Are you going in with your clothes on?" He looked at you surprised.

"Oh yeah." You bit your lip and looked at all the boys who were all staring at you. "Um.. look away!"

"No way." Himchan smirked.

"HIMCHAN!" You yelled causing him to jump, he turned around and looked away from you, they all eventually did.

*erts* You sighed and took your t-shirt off, then your shorts and sandals. You sighed and pushed them into your bag out of the way. 

"Are you ready to go noona?" Zelo said with his hands over his eyes.

"Yeah." You said shyly. Every single one of them turned around and looked at you, eyeing you up and down. Their eyes widened in surprise.

"OMO! My yeobo is so y." Himchan smiled at you. 

"Aish." You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Come on Zelo, let's go."

"Jongup are you coming too?" Zelo smiled. 

"A-Ani Jongup needs to stay here and... put suncream on me!" Daehyun blurted out. "On you two go. We'll catch up."

"Okay." Zelo shrugged. 

"That boy's mind is like a sieve." Daehyun mumbled. "Jongup, help me put suncream on please."

"Um.. Okay hyung." Jongup looked at him confused but done as he was told. 

"ZELO AH PUT ME DOWN!" You squealed as Zelo picked you up and threatened to drop you in the water. 

"Noona why are you so scared? I won't actually drop you!" He laughed and spun you around. 

"you're crazy! I'm too heavy for you." You pouted and clung onto his neck. "Please don't drop me!"

"I won't." He smirked and attempted to run through the water, but instead he ended up tripping and the two of you went flying into the water. You sat up and gasped for air as your hair was dripping down your shoulders. Zelo sat up and gave you an innocent look as he rubbed the water from his face.

"S-Sorry noona!" He pouted. 

"I'm. Going. To. Kill. You." you glared at him and stood up. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DROP ME!" You yelled as he quickly stood up and ran up towards the rest of the boys.

"NOONA! FORGIVE ME PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" He yelled as he ran.

"You're dead! I HATE YOU LOOK AT THE MESS OF ME!" You yelled after him, quickly catching upto him you grabbed him by the neck and put him in a headlock. "I'm stronger than i look babo!" You yelled and held him tightly.

"Yah! Don't hurt him, he's fragile!" Yongguk shouted, but they all couldn't contain their laughter after waching the two of you fall in the water, and now the sight of you having Zelo in a headlock was too much.

"She's a lot more fun, i expected her to be serious." Yongguk smirked. "I guess she's growing on me."

Jongup laughed, but couldn't help but feel jealous. *Why does she have more fun with everyone else? Why am i always left alone.* He sighed and looked the opposite way. Daehyun could sense Jongup felt down because of the way you were acting.

"Not going to lie, she looks so good in that bikini!" Himchan smirked and lay back on his towel. "To be honest, I love it here on earth!"

"Hmph." Youngjae frowned slightly and slumped back on his towel. "It's okay, i suppose."

"Why are you so moody today?" Daehyun smirked and tapped Youngjae's tummy.

"I'm not!" He looked surprised and smacked Daehyun's hand away. "don't touch my tummy."

"Aish." Daehyun smirked and sat back, relaxing.

"YAH! Zelo leave _______ alone. You've done enough for today." Yongguk called. "come and sunbathe!"

"Thanks." You smiled as you let go of Zelo.

"Noona, you're stronger than i thought."  Zelo frowned slightly and fixed his hair.

"Yes i am, so you better be nicer!" You flinched forward and he quickly ran away from you. You laughed, amused at yourself and made your way towards your towel, which was next to Jongup's. You noticed he was lying back with his arms behind his head, with his eyes shut. Relaxing in the sun. 

"I want to go in the water." Himchan pouted. "Yeobo~"

"No." You glared at him. 

"Come on! You played with Zelo." He pouted.

"Look what happened." You frowned. "I'm staying here, and sunbathing." You smiled.

"Fine." He stood up. "Yongguk, Daehyun.. let's go." He smiled. 

"Me too!" Youngjae called and quickly scrambled to his feet. 

"Wait for me hyungs!" Zelo called. 

"You want to go back in?" You looked at him surprised.

"Yup!" He smiled and ran away from you, catching up with the boys. It was just you and Jongup left up at the towels. You smirked as you noticed he didn't even move. 

You crawled beside him and looked over him, hovering your head over his face, so your faces were quite close, but not too close. You stared at him, waiting for him to flinch, or even open his eyes. *Omo Jongup are you really asleep?* You bit your lip and looked at him.. you raised your hand and went to gently trace your fingers down his nose. Just as you were about to touch him, his eyes shot open and he grabbed your wrist, flipping you over so he was on top of you.

"Got you." He smirked and looked at you, gazing into your eyes. You stared back at him, but your cheeks flushed red as soon as you noticed the expression on his face. He was looking a you in such a sincere, loving way. No one had ever looked at you like that. You noticed his cheeks had flushed into a light pink colour, you could sense he was embarrassed too. You snapped out of it and frowned at him. 

"YOU SCARED ME!" You yelled as he held your wrists down to the ground.

"Didn't you know it's rude to watch people sleep?" He smirked. 

"Let me go." you pouted and tried to wriggle free. 

"Fine." He smirked and sat up, brushing the sand off him. "I'll just go back to sleep."

"You shouldn't sleep in the sun, it's not safe. Unless you put suncream on." You shrugged.

"Um.. would you help?" He shyly asked.

"M-Me?" You looked at him surprised. He nodded. "O-Okay." You picked up the sun cream and put some on your hands, you gently rubbed it onto his shoulders and down his back. He flinched slightly as you got to his ribs.

"Are you tickly?" You smirked. 

"N-no! Of course not." He laughed.

"You are so!" You laughed and gently traced your finger down his ribs, watching him flinch. "Omo, i know your weakness!"

"It's not a weakness!" He whined. "I'm not that tickly."

"You are so." You smirked and finished off putting the sun cream on him. You rested back on the towel and relaxed. "You know, it's more calm when it's just you and me."

"I know." Jongup smiled, you didn't realise he was sitting up, admiring you.

"I'm beginning to be able to tolerate everyone else, but so far i think i enjoy your company more." You smiled to yourself.

"Really?" Jongup's eyes lit up. "I'm glad to hear that." He laughed shyly.

"Yup." You smiled and rolled over, looking at him. "When do you think you guys will leave?" Your expression dropped.

"Not for a while." He gave you a reassuring smile.

"Really?!" Your eyes lit up. You coughed nervously. "Um i mean, that's good to hear." You gave him a shy smile and rolled over.

He just laughed at you. *She is far too cute. How can i go ahead with the mission?* Jongup looked down at the water and noticed the rest of the guys coming back up towards you and him. *They'll be angry if i back out now. Yongguk wants a wife, i'm falling in love.. we'll never be able to take over the world.* He sighed and rested back on the towel.

"Did you miss me yeobo? Look.. i'm glistening in the sun. Amen't i y?" Himchan smirked as he lay down beside you on the towel.

"Aish you're such a ert." You scoffed and rolled over onto your tummy so your back was facing the sun. 

"Oh! You need to put sun cream on, or you'll burn!" Himchan quickly picked it up and squirted some on your back. 

"THAT'S COLD!" You yelled.

"Sorry, but i don't want you being burnt!" He smirked and started massaging it into your back.

"ert." You mumbled but relaxed, surprisingly it felt nice having it massaged into your back. *I can't fall asleep, I can't fall asleep...* You thought to yourself as you felt your eyes feeling heavier, and heavier.

*about an hour later.*

"Yah, is she sleeping?" Yongguk rolled over and looked at Himchan. 

"I think so." He smirked. 

"Is Jongup asleep?" Yongguk nodded his head towards him.

"Yup." Himchan looked at him confused.

"I know they like each other." Yongguk mumbled.

"You do?!" Zelo's eyes widened.

"Yeah, it's painfully obvious." He laughed. "And... I know you guys wanted to prevent him from liking her even more."

"How do you know these things?!" Daehyun looked surprised.

"I'm amazing." Yongguk smirked. "Anyways. Stop what you're doing, let them fall for each other." Yongguk shrugged.

"Why?" Himchan looked at him confused. "I like her too you know!"

"No you don't, you're just a ert." Yongguk frowned slightly. "I don't care if he likes her, as long as we take over earth, and she helps us.. we'll be fine." He smiled.

"B-But i thought you wanted to fall in love first?" Youngjae looked confused.

Yongguk just shrugged. "If i'm meant to find my wife soon, I will." He smiled. *_______ is going to help me. She's the key to our success, she just doesn't know that yet.*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like my new poster? XD I love it~~~
And i hope the story isn't confusing you all. >_<

-xyeobo