25.

Do you believe in aliens?

"I'm home!" You yelled as you opened the door and appeared in your hallway. You looked about and couldn't hear anything, there wasn't a sound from anyone. "Hello? Is anyone home?" You looked about, confused.

Everything was silent, which scared you. *Hmph, where are the boys? Yongguk and Himchan should be finished work by now..* You went through to your room and dropped the bag of sweets on your bed. You noticed there was a little note on your pillow, with a little phone charm next to it. You picked up the phone charm and inspected it, it was a little panda hugging a pink heart. You admired it, and then finally opened the note.

"Sorry for today, I didn't mean to make things awkward. We're away out for dinner seeing as none of us can cook and you came home late. See you when we're home. -Jongup."

A huge smile spread across your face and you suddenly felt all fluffy inside. *He's too cute!* Then you felt really guilty for the way you'd acted earlier, you didn't need to be like that, but it was in the past and no grudges needed to be held. You attached the panda charm to your phone and twirled it around in your fingers. *Wait, how did they get the money for food? Would Yongguk and Himchan have been paid yet?* You paused and thought about it for a moment, then shook your head, not worrying. 

You made your way to the kitchen with your bag of little sweets and pulled them all out of the bag. You went through to the boys room and placed a sweet on Himchan's pillow, Yongguk's pillow, Youngjae's pillow, Zelo's pillow and Daehyun's pillow. You left Jongup's in your room, on top of the jumper which you had laid out on your bed before you left your room, with a little note attached to it which read:

"I'm sorry for today too. The phone charm's cute, I love it! Now here's my very late present to you, I hope you like it ^^. -_______." 

You the tv and shut the living room door, relaxing in the quietness of your house. *Oh how i've missed this!* You smiled as you focused on tv, watching a romance movie. For some reason, everything felt good for once. 

It was nearing about 9pm, when you heard the front door finally open and the boys voices were heard. You turned around and looked at the door, expecting them to come in the living room first thing but none of them appeared. *Hmph* You thought.

"I'm so tired, i've ate far too much!" You heard Yongguk's deep voice say. 

"That was so good though, we have to revisit that restaurant." Himchan laughed.

"Is ______ home?" Youngjae called.

"Nope. The door was locked.." Daehyun mumbled.

"Well least we can talk about the mission now without getting caught." Yongguk said seriously.

You heard them hover in the hall for a minute and then shot up, quietly you tiptoed to the living room door and held your head against it, trying to listen in. *Mission? What mission?!* Your eyes widened and you held your breathe, waiting.

"Has the governer spoken to you recently?" Yongguk called to Himchan.

"She contacted me a couple of days ago, saying we have to get back to her as soon as possible with the plan and any advancements in the mission." Himchan commanded.

"Right." Yongguk bit his lip nervously. "What's the plan?"

"I don't know." Himchan shrugged.

"Do we really have to keep going with the mission?" Jongup mumbled.

"What?" Everyone turned around and looked at him.

"We've been on earth for a couple of weeks now, we've not really done anything for the governer here.. and she doesn't know that yet. I don't really want to hurt _______ or anyone else for that matter." Jongup frowned slightly.

"I don't really want to hurt Hyemi either." Daehyun defended.

*Hurt us? How on earth would they hurt us?!* You got a bit scared. 

"You guys are being like this right now?" Yongguk almost growled at them. "I know you care about them for a lot, I care about ______ too, she's done a lot for us." He paused. "But if we don't go back with anything for the governer, heck we're all in trouble."

"She won't do anything! Himchan will be able to persuade her that it's not worth it!" Zelo said.

"You're right Zelo, but Hyosung has already commanded us, as the strongest men she has, to try and take over earth." Yongguk frowned. "I thought it was possible, but I was wrong."

"So we're not going ahead with the mission? We'll just pretend like we're doing something?" Jongup's eyes widened, surprised.

"Well not pretend, we have to get something back to her." Himchan paused. "I can persuade her we're doing something, but we're really not. In a few months, maybe we'll eventually be called back to Mato."

*A few months?! That's too soon!* You pouted slightly, you could feel tears form in your eyes, both from fear, anger and sadness. *I-I can't believe that's why they came here!* You continued to listen in.

"So the mission is now forgotten, okay?" Yongguk said. "We're no longer going to take over earth. We'll do everything we can to keep ________ safe." 

You softened and a small smile crept on your face. *They're really something these boys, but I can't let them know I know.*

"Right." They all said in unison. "Thank you Yongguk." Jongup smiled at him.

"We're all in this together, so if anything happens, we're all together." Yongguk assured them. "Himchan, do what you can with Hyosung, i'm sure you and your ways will persuade her otherwise."

"You know me so well." Himchan smirked. "She's easy to persuade anyway, she doesn't really know much for being a governer." 

They all laughed and then you heard footsteps, coming closer to the living room door. You gasped quickly and then ran back to the couch, diving on it and quickly shutting your eyes, just as the door opened and you heard their laughs enter the room.

"Oh! She was here all along." Youngjae looked surprised. 

"No wait she's sleeping, do you think she heard anything?" Daehyun's eyes widened.

"No. When she sleeps she's out cold." Jongup laughed.

You frowned slightly but tried to not let it show. 

"Thank god she's asleep, I wouldn't want her to hate us or anything now." Yongguk rubbed his neck nervously. "Jongup, take her to her room. She's bound to be exhausted."

"Yeah. Let's call it a night guys." Himchan stood up.

The 5 of them made their way into their room, squishing into it as always. Jongup scooped you up in his arms, bridal style and carried you to your room. You tried not to wake up, but he dropped you down on your bed pretty harshly and your eyes shot open. "Ouch." you frowned.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to wake you." He looked surprised. "Hey, what's this?" He noticed the jumper and sweets lying on your bed, he picked up the note and quickly read it. He blushed and smiled his adorable grin.

"I knew you wanted it." You smiled as he held up the jumper.

"Thank you so much!" He smiled and almost jumped on you, he wrapped his arms around you and clung to you as he lay down on top of you, squishing you almost.

"It's no problem Jongup but I can't breathe!" you laughed as he lightened his weight on you, hovering above you, you looked up at him and smiled. "I'm sorry for earlier."

"It's okay." He smiled and gazed into your eyes. 

"So..." You nervously bit your lip. 

"You look cute when you do that." He smirked and leaned his face closer to yours, stopping inches away from your lips. 

"Jongup." You whispered. 

"Yeah?" He whispered back.

"I like you a lot." You blushed extremely.

"I like you a lot too." He smiled and then pressed his lips against yours, relaxing into the kiss as you returned it, wrapping your arms around his neck, you pulled him closer as if you never wanted to let him go.

You heard your bedroom door fly open and Zelo, Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan and Yongguk all came pouring in, they all froze as soon as they saw you and Jongup kissing.

"NOONA WE-" Zelo stopped and blinked. "What are they doing?" He stared at Youngjae and then flicked his eyes back to you two.

You and Jongup seperated quickly, you pushed him off you and he rolled off the bed with a thud to the floor.

"We were just.. hugging." You smiled nervously but blushed so red.

"What is it?" Jongup mumbled from the floor, sitting up as he rubbed his head.

"We were just coming to ask if you bought us these?" They all held up their sweets with innocent smiles.

"Yeah guys, I did." You laughed.

"THANK YOU!" They all smiled and opened up their sweets.

"Noona you really are the best!" Zelo smiled and quickly ate his.

"It's no problem, I thought i'd be nice for once." You laughed. "Oh and Yongguk, Himchan I need you guys to come with me sometime this week to view a couple of houses."

"Houses?" They looked at you surprised. "You've found some?"

"Yeah I went to the estate agents and told him exactly what i wanted." You smiled. "I hope you like them."

"We'll find out soon enough." Yongguk laughed. "Well, we'll be going to bed now.. So eh yeah we'll leave you two to it." He coughed nervously.

"Come on guys, Zelo it's time to sleep." Himchan yanked him by the arm and dragged him to the room.

"Night noona~" Zelo called. 

"Goodnight Zelo!" you smiled and then turned around to Jongup. "Sorry about that, I'm stronger than I think." You nervously laughed.

"It's okay." He smiled and stood up, dusting himself off. He placed a quick kiss on your cheek and picked up his pyjamas off the chair across from your bed. "I'll just go and get changed."

You just nodded and smiled as he left you in the room by yourself, your smile faded. *I have to tell Hyemi about this, but now they're not continuing with the mission, I hope everything will be okay and Jongup can stay for longer than a couple of months..*

-------------------------------------------------------