49.

Do you believe in aliens?

Yongguk woke up the next morning around 1pm, his head was sore and he felt dizzy. He sleepily sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself up. He stretched his arms out and started to gently massage his temples. *What happened last night?* was the only thought in his head.

He looked to the right of him and saw a glass of water, some painkillers and a note sitting on the bedside table. He took a huge gulp of water and let out a sigh of relief, he picked up the note and started reading it.

"Me and Jongup are away to work, Himchan and Zelo were up early, I have no idea where they are. Youngjae and Daehyun were still sleeping when we left. Take painkillers, drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. If you're hungry I suggest you make something light, I don't want you feeling too ill! I'm going to make something delicious for dinner, so keep your appetite for then.

Do you remember me asking you to invite Junghye round? Probably not but ask her to come round tonight okay! You're funny when you're drunk oppa~ I hope you're not too hungover. 

 Call me if you need anything, my mobile number is on the fridge.

- _________. ^^ x
"

He chuckled to himself as he read the note, a small smile formed on his face. *Wait.. Junghye?* Yongguk thought about her, then he had a flashback to the night before, when he was at the bar with her. 

~Flashback~ 

"Hey Yongguk, you're actually quite a good drinker. How are you not drunk yet?" Junghye laughed.

"I just know how to handle my drink, I suppose." Yongguk chuckled as he finished off yet another glass of Jack Daniels and coke.

"I think i've met my match, a few glasses of wine and i'm usually giggling away." Junghye smiled and finished off her glass.

"You've drank a bit more than a few glasses of wine." Yongguk smiled. "Do you want another one?"

"Sure. Last one though, then we have to get going to the club. Okay?" She smiled.

"Right, last one. I got it." Yongguk nodded and walked away.

"Wait!" Junghye stopped him. "Take this."

"What?" Yongguk looked down at his hand, and noticed money. He just shook his head and laughed. "Haven't you learned anything?"

"No. I'll pay for this round, you got the last one." Junghye frowned. "Come on, forget about your gentleman's pride for this round."

Yongguk just laughed and shook his head, walking away he kept the money in his hand but got his wallet out instead and handed his own money to the barman. He returned with another Jack Daniels and coke and another glass of wine for Junghye. "Drink up." Yongguk smiled and clinked glasses with her.

He placed the money on the table and pushed it to her side. She looked at it and her eyes widened.

"Hey! I told you i'd buy this round!" She frowned.

"Don't mention it." He smiled, but the frown remained on her face. "Ehh, come on don't be like that." 

"That's not fair." She looked away from him and took a sip of her wine. "I'll go up next time."

"This is our last drink remember?" Yongguk smirked. 

"Well... I'll pay for you to get into the club." She smiled. 

"We'll see." Yongguk mumbled and finished off his drink.

"Slow down!" Junghye laughed, and then hiccuped as she drank her wine too fast. "Oops."

"Maybe you should be the one to slow down.." Yongguk laughed. 

"I'm fine." She looked surprised and finished off her wine. "Shall we go?" She picked up her bag and put it over her shoulder, standing up she stumbled a little but Yongguk caught her arm.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Yongguk looked at her concerned.

"I told you, I'm fine." She smiled and stood up, straightening herself out. "It's these shoes.." She mumbled and looked down.

Yongguk followed her gaze and laughed. "Yeah okay. Let's get the taxi now." He smiled and helped her out of the bar. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the best!" Junghye yelled over the loud music, she giggled and started to dance.

"You're right!" Yongguk giggled back at her. "I'm glad you invited me!"

"I don't think anyone else would've wanted to come." She pouted slightly. "I'll be back in a minute!" 

"Where are you going?" Yongguk called but she'd already disappeared into the busy crowd surrounding the stage.

She returned about 10 minutes later carrying 4 drinks, Yongguk looked at her surprised. 

"I thought you'd left me!" Yongguk laughed.

"No way." She smiled and handed him two of the drinks. "I just got us these."

"You didn't need to." Yongguk shook his head, he'd already had so much and so had she, they were both getting extremely drunk.

"I thought it would help liven us up a bit more.. Just a bit!" She started laughing again and drank some of her drink. "I'm glad you came."

"You are?" Yongguk looked at her over the top of his cup. "Me too."

"Really?!" Junghye's eyes lit up, she sounded a bit more excited. "I mean you know.. I wasn't sure if you liked spending time with me or not, I never wanted to be a burden to you or anything y'know?"

Yongguk laughed, which cause a confused expression to form on Junghye's face. He leaned closer to her, and he was right next to her ear, Junghye almost froze. 

"You'd never be a burden to me." He smirked and moved away from her. "I love spending time with you."

Junghye just smiled, and returned her attention the people performing on stage. 

"They're good right?" Yongguk nodded, admiring one of the guys who were rapping and giving it his all. 

"Yeah, he's really good!" Junghye pointed to the guy, who noticed her in the crowd pointing at him. He smirked and winked at her, causing her to blush a little.

"Waah, looks like I've got competition." Yongguk nudged her arm with his elbow.

"He's got nothing on you." She blurted out, then realised what she said. *DAMN MY DRUNKEN MIND I CAN'T SHUT UP!* She thought.

Yongguk turned around and looked at her, with the most sincere smile he'd ever had. She looked over at him and was surprised. "What are you smiling at?" She looked at him confused.

"You." He smirked. 

"Me? What did I do?" Junghye looked even more confused. 

"You're just so...." Yongguk sighed. "Amazing." He smiled and moved closer to her. 

She looked up at him with the most innocent eyes ever, a huge smile was on her face, she'd never felt like this with a guy for as long as she could remember. Yongguk was different, he was like her in so many ways and he made her feel so special, like she belonged wherever she went and as long as she was with him she'd always feel happy. Before she knew it, Yongguk was hugging her, his arms were wrapped around her tightly and she just smiled even more, resting her head against his chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him back.

For once, everything seemed so right. 


~End of flashback~

"Ahhh." Yongguk smiled to himself as he remembered. "Junghye likes me back, right?" He kept talking to himself. 

"Hyung." Daehyun came into his room with a smile on his face. "What time did you get home at last night?"

"Daehyun." Yongguk snapped out of his thoughts. "Um.. maybe 3am? I'm not sure." He scratched the back of his neck.

"3am? Are you serious!" Daehyun laughed. "Did you have a good night?"

"Yeah. It was really good." Yongguk smiled and continued to think about Junghye.

Daehyun just looked at him, he was wondering what was running through his head, because he kept on smiling. "I'll just... leave you alone." Daehyun mumbled and walked out the door, making his way to go and take a shower.

"Wait I was-" Yongguk stopped as he noticed Daehyun was already gone, but he didn't care what Daehyun was thinking of him right now. All he wanted to do was call Junghye right now, but he didn't even have her number. The only choice he had was to go and see her at the CD store.

He eventually got out of his bed and made his way to the other bathroom downstairs, noticing Youngjae sitting in the living room.

"Are you doing anything today?" Yongguk called over to Youngjae.

"No. How?" Younjae looked confused.

"Go into town, here's some money." Yongguk smiled and dug his hand in his jeans pocket, he was still wearing the clothes from the night before.

"What do you want me to buy?" Youngjae accepted the money.

"I want a phone." Yongguk nodded. "I suppose... you can buy yourself one as well." 

"REALLY?!" Youngjae jumped off the couch. "Well then I guess I better get ready."

"Alright." Yongguk smiled.

"Wait.. where are you going? And why can't you get one yourself?"

"I'm... going to visit Junghye." Yongguk smiled.

"Ahh I see." Youngjae nodded. "Okay well.. I'll see you later!" He smiled and quickly ran up the stairs.

Yongguk just laughed as he heard Youngjae shouting at Daehyun to hurry up. *I didn't think he'd be that excited.* He made his way into the bathroom and started to get himself ready as well.

*I just hope things aren't awkward between us two, it shouldn't be... right?* 

---------------------------------------------------

Just thought i'd develop Junghye & Yongguk's relationship a little bit more~ ^_^

Might update again later on tonight, I'm not sure. Depends if I have inspiration to write or time. :)

And I see you are all sad about Himchan maybe leaving... Well, let me tell you all again... You're gonna be surprised hahaha XD Don't worry, it'll be soonish you find out that part.

-xyeobo