64.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Hyemi you have to come over here right now!" You yelled down the phone.

"What is it? What's wrong?" She asked worried.

"Just come over okay!" You said quickly and hung up the phone before giving her the chance to reply.

About 20 minutes later, Hyemi came running through your living room door, she didn't bother to knock because she was afraid it was an emergency, when she found you sitting on your couch quite casually, she was extremely confused.

"__________? Are you okay?" She walked over and took a seat next to you.

"Hyosung called me." You simply stated.

"She what?" Hyemi's eyes widened.

You started explaining everything that had just happened, about the boys being put through so much pain and Hyosung's evil doing. 

Hyemi just remained silent, stunned at what you'd just informed her. "Wait.." She broke the silence. "Hyosung made you watch all of that?"

You nodded. "It was awful."

"I could imagine! How could anyone be so twisted, and sick minded to let someone sit and watch the people they love being hurt like that." Hyemi shivered. "Those poor boys."

"I know." You sighed. "There's got to be something we can do, we can't just let them be hurt like this!"

"___________, there's nothing we can do." Hyemi said in defeat. "We don't have any way of knowing where Mato is, we don't know anything about the atmosphere surrounding it, we could die for all we know." 

"B-But there's got to be a way!" You refused to let it go.

"Even if we arrived on Mato, which there is no possibility we'd get there, there's no hope in finding them. Hyosung would kill us." Hyemi frowned. "I'm sorry."

You just remained quiet.

"We have to let it go, we have to let them go." Hyemi said quietly.

"I can't, especially not after watching that!" You said shocked. 

"There's nothing we can do to help them anymore, let it go." Hyemi simply replied.

"I know." You said, finally defeated.

"I'm sorry, I know how much they meant to you. They mean a lot to me too, and trust me if there was any way... I would want to. But I've spent the last few days thinking it over and there's just not one single chance we're able to do anything. If the boys make it back, it'll be incredible." She sighed. "I really am sorry __________."

"It's not your fault." You let out a dejected sigh. 

Hyemi gave you a small smile. "Well, seeing as you rushed me all the way over here without explaining, I really have to go."

"Oh yeah, sorry." You stood up and walked her to the door.

"Yeah, parents are making me look at universities around here. So boring!" She pouted. "I'll call you soon okay?"

"Okay, have fun." You joked. "I'll see you later." You smiled and waved goodbye as she left your house.

*She's right, I have to move on and forget about them.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since B.A.P had left and the incident with Hyosung. Your weeks had been spent studying, working, going to school and packing some things for moving out. Exams were only a week away, you had your parents constantly checking up on you, and it was a sure thing you were moving out away from Seoul.

Your mind had been kept off Jongup, gladly enough, and you were able to focus on studying, but some days you were a bit off and you began to daydream a lot. 

One day you were at work on your lunch break, and you had decided to go and visit Mrs Kang at her cafe where Jongup and Himchan had worked before they moved away. It was nearing autumn, and the days were getting colder. You wrapped your scarf around your neck, grabbed your bag and made your way to the cafe.

"Good afternoon ________!" Mrs Kang greeted you with a huge smile. 

"Afternoon Mrs Kang." You smiled and took your regular seat near the window, it had been a few days since you'd last visited her. 

"Regular today?" She smiled.

"You know me so well." You laughed. "The cafe's oddly quiet today.."

"Ah, yeah." Mrs Kang nodded. "We've been a lot quieter since Himchan and Jongup quit." 

"What? Really?" You looked confused.

"They reeled in a lot of younger females." Mrs Kang joked. 

"Ahh yeah I remember." You laughed. 

"How are you.. coping?" She cautiously asked.

"I'm alright I suppose." You shrugged. "Just got to get over it, these things happen."

"I know, I know." She gave you a small smile. "It's ashame really, you and Jongup were a lovely couple. You deserved someone like him." She nodded and made her way into the back to make your usual order which consisted of a caramel hot chocolate and a piece of chocolate cake.

*You wouldn't say that if you knew I just let him go so easily.* You sighed and returned your attention to a magazine you were reading.

You heard the door to the cafe open and then an annoying, whiney voice. *That voice.* You lifted your head from the magazine and noticed a familiar face. *Naeun.* You frowned instantly.

"Mrs Kang, why haven't Jongup and Himchan oppa been in lately? We miss them!" She whined over the counter.

"They moved Naeun. They quit before they moved away." She let out a frustrated sigh, for the past two weeks Naeun had done nothing but visit everyday looking for Jongup.

"They...moved? Jongup oppa didn't even say goodbye!" Naeun whined. "Where did they move? When? Why?"

"Well they moved a couple of weeks ago." She glanced over at you. "__________, where did your boyfriend move to?"

You looked surprised at the sudden question, Naeun and her friends all glared at you. "Gwangju." You quickly stuttered out.

"There. That answers your question." Mrs Kang gave them a small smile. "Now can I get you anything or are you leaving?"

"On second thought Mrs Kang, I'll take that to leave." You stood up and accepted your drink and cake, quickly paying her. 

"That's Jongup oppa's girlfriend?" One of Naeun's friends whispered behind your back. "She's not even that pretty!"

You turned around and glared at her. "Ex-girlfriend."

"Did he break up with you before he moved?" Naeun snorted.

"Actually, I broke up with him." You simply replied.

"Yeah right." One of her friends snickered.

"Believe what you want, I'm not going to listen to some immature little girl." You scoffed and made your way out the cafe. "See you tomorrow Mrs Kang!" You waved to her and quickly made your way out of the cafe. 

Naeun and her friends just stood with scowling faces as Mrs Kang laughed to herself. *I always liked her!* 

You still had about half an hour left for your lunch break so you decided to take a walk to the park you and Jongup had gone on your last date together, probably a bad idea but right now you didn't care. It was a nice afternoon, despite being slightly cold, but it was reasonably nice to have a little walk. 

You saw a lot of families, mums playing with their children at the playpark, elderly couples holding hands together and younger couples. Looking at the younger couples made you feel slightly sad. *Me and Jongup were like that.* You quickly shook your head of the thought. You took a quick drink of your hot chocolate and then started flicking through your phone.

*I've not told anyone I'm moving, and I'm moving straight after exams finish.* You let out a sigh and started going through your photos on your phone.

You had loads of photos of you and Jongup on your last date, loads of pictures of you and the rest of B.A.P and loads of pictures of you and Hyemi. *I'm gonna miss you Hyemi.* You pouted as you scrolled through pictures of the two of you, you came across some random selcas of Himchan. *Idiot! He must've stolen my phone and taken pictures, he's so vain.* You laughed. *It's going to be weird moving to another place, alone.* 

You quickly closed your phone so you couldn't look through the photos anymore, you took another drink of your hot chocolate and stood up. *I'll just go back to work early, on second thought, I'm not really hungry anymore.* You threw the rest of your chocolate cake away and your hot chocolate. 

*Stop being depressed. You need to cheer up and move on from this!* You thought angrily to yourself as you made your way back to work.

*I'm going to make the most of my last couple of weeks, starting with spending more time with my friends.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------