13.

Do you believe in aliens?

A/N : So just remember i lost my chapter guys, lol. I'll try and rewrite it the best I can. ^_^ Thanks @delikizzz for helping me remember some bits! :3

----------------------------


"So, where am i sitting?" You pouted slightly as you looked about the group. "Not on Himchan's knee again, please!" 

"What's wrong with sitting on my lap again?!" Himchan looked hurt. You just scowled at him. 

"Sit in the boot with Jongup, you two are the smallest." Bang smiled at you and made his way to the front of the car, you looked at Jongup.

"Is that okay with you?" You gave him a shy smile.

"Y-Yeah it's fine." He smiled back and quickly made his way around to the back of the car, opening the boot door. 

"It's not even safe to be doing this." You pouted slightly and followed after him. 

"You can go in first." Jongup smiled and helped you up into the boot he followed after, shutting the door behind you two.

"Thanks." You smiled and sat down, resting against the back of the seats. "Ouch." You winced in pain as you forgot about your sunburn, it stung when anything came in contact with it.

"Are you okay?" Jongup looked at you surprised.

"Mhmm, i'm fine. It's just my sunburn." You frowned slightly as you raked around in your bag for your towel.

"Here." Jongup rustled around in his bag and pulled out his jumper, he wrapped it over your shoulders and back. "It'll cover up your sunburn for the time being." He smiled.

"Oh." You looked at him surprised. "Thank you." You gave him a shy smile and pulled your arms through the sleeves. 

"That's why you shouldn't fall asleep in the sun." Jongup nudged you playfully. "How come i never got burnt." He mumbled to himself, but loud enough for you to hear.

"I put suncream on you, idiot." You laughed.

"You did?" His eyes widened, then his cheeks flushed pink. "Thanks."

"It's fine." You smiled and shook your head, you stretched your arms out. "So did you enjoy the beach?"

"It was good, It was weird seeing so many earthlings though." He laughed.

"Why do you always call us earthlings?" You gave him a confused look.

"That's what you are." He looked dumbfounded. "What else am i supposed to call you?"

"Just don't call me an earthling okay?" You said swiftly. "I don't want to be like everyone else."

"Okay." Jongup looked slightly confused, and thought he'd angered you.

You smiled softly at him and noticed his confused expression, you decided to change the subject.

"I'm so tired." You slumped down further and got yourself comfy, you wrapped Jongup's jumper around you and snuggled into it, resting your head against his shoulder. 

He stiffened slightly as he felt you rest yourself against him, but he soon relaxed and a small smile grew on his face. *She's so cute.* He thought as he admired your sleeping face. Jongup could feel himself getting tired and rested his head on top of yours, making himself comfy and soon enough falling asleep too.

"Hey, there getting a lot closer now." Zelo smiled as he looked at Bang.

"I know, it's all part of the plan Zelo." Yongguk smirked as he ruffled Zelo's hair.

"Hyung, can we get ice-cream on the way home?" Zelo gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Aish, i suppose. You know i can't resist that face!" He smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly the car halted to a stop, and everyone was thrown towards the front of the car, making everyone wake up in fright. You stirred awake and looked up at Jongup who was rubbing his head with a screwed up expression. He looked down at you with a soft gaze.

"Are you okay?" He held onto your face and checked if you had gotten hurt.

"I'm fine." You laughed and took a hold of his hands, removing them from your face. He gazed down at your hands holding onto his and then he coughed nervously, looking away. 

"Well we're here!" Bang smiled and looked at you all with a mischevious look in his eye.

"Could you have stopped the car any harsher?" Himchan glared at him as he rubbed his forehead. "Idiot." He sighed, making his way out of the car.

You stood up and opened the boot of the car, making your way out of the back first, Jongup followed after you. You rubbed your eyes as you tried to wake up more, and pulled Jonup's jumper over you. 

Jongup wandered into his room and shut the door behind him, Himchan, Zelo, Daehyun and Youngjae made their way to the living room. 

"What's for dinner?" Youngjae looked at you with a sly smile.

"Shall i order pizza? I'm too tired to cook." You sighed slightly.

"Pizza it is!" They all chorused together.

"Okay." You laughed and quickly ordered 3 large pizzas. *That should be enough right.. mhmm* You thought to yourself as you hung up. You yawned and looked towards everyone in the living room. "Where's Jongup?"

"In the room I think." Daehyun raised his eyebrow at you. 

You gave him a small smile and quickly made your way to their room, slowly opening the door you noticed Jongup sitting down, staring at something. "Jongup?"

"Mmm" He mumbled, and didn't even make eye contact.

"I ordered pizza for dinner, it should be here soon." You smiled.

"Okay." He shrugged it off, continuing to focus on whatever he was staring at.

"Are you okay?" You looked confused and walked over to him, he quickly shut the book.

"I'm fine." He mumbled slightly.

"Okay. Um here's your jumper back." You quickly took it off and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He took the jumper off you, barely looking up. 

"I'll just be going then." You frowned slightly and made your way out of the room, slamming the door shut.

Everyone in the living rooms eyes shot around to wear the slam came from, they looked at you confused as you stormed into your room and shut the door behind you. 

"Huh?" Yongguk looked confused.

"What's that all about?" Himchan looked confused. "Did he hurt my yeobo?!" 

"Leave it Himchan." Daehyun mumbled slightly. "I'll go and see if he's okay." He stood up, straightened out his top and hurriedly made his way into the room.

"Yah, Jongup are you okay?" He looked at him confused, his eyes caught the attention of the book he was holding. "You're not looking through that again are you? Why?!"

"I-I miss her." Jongup pouted slightly.

"Why? She left you for another guy, Eunhee is old news." Daehyun took a seat next to him and sighed. "Why are you thinking about her?"

"_______ reminds me of her, being with her.. it's weird." Jongup sighed. "Here." He handed the book to him. 

"I'll get rid of it, or actually.. hide it some way." Daehyun laughed. "Come on, I think i heard the doorbell go. Pizza will be here!" Daehyun stood up and smiled, wrapping his arm around Daehyun. "Forget about Eunhee, ______ is different. At least she won't leave you." 

"You're probably right." Jongup smiled and the two of them quickly made their way into the living room to get some pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in your room. 

You were laying on your bed, staring up at the ceiling in a daydream. *Is Jongup angry at me? But why would he be mad, I don't remember doing anything wrong.. Why would he be angry? Was it something I done... Maybe he doesn't like me like that at all.* You sighed and looked at yourself in the mirror. "No point worrying." You pouted slightly. *Do i eat....or do i sleep?* You bit your lip. "Sleep." You sighed and quickly curled up into your bed, pulling the blanket over you making yourself comfy. Soon enough you were sound asleep, not even caring about anything anymore.

-------------------------------------------