20.

Do you believe in aliens?

All 8 of you were squashed into your living room watching tv, it was some weird film that was creeping you out the more you watched it, Jongup noticed you kept covering your face. 

"Are you okay?" He looked at you surprised.

"Yeah this films just too weird for me." You giggled slightly.

Jongup just smiled at how cute you were. 

"So, Jongup.. you're moving into her room soon?" Himchan looked over at you two.

Jongup blushed slightly and looked at you, you lifted your head from your hands and glared at Himchan.

"It's only because he sleeps on the floor and it's uncomfy!" You frowned.

"So what about Daehyun and Youngjae? Can they sleep in your room too?" Himchan smirked.

"No. There's not enough room." You pouted slightly.

"We should really find a bigger house." Youngjae raised his head, and looked at everyone.

"We should! I need more space." Zelo pouted. "Sharing with the hyungs is hard."

"Well if Himchan and Yongguk got jobs, maybe we'd be able to afford a bigger house." You scoffed.

"We're actually looking for jobs." Yongguk corrected you.

"Not hard enough." You mumbled slightly. "I'll help you look for jobs."

"We don't need your help. You're too busy with Jongup." Himchan shrugged.

"Himchan why are you so moody lately?" You frowned. "You used to be so nice to me."

"I'm not moody." Himchan pouted.

"You are and it's really annoying me. I've not done anything wrong." You stood up and sighed. "I'm going to bed, goodnight."

Everyone looked at you confused, and Yongguk raised his eyebrow. He'd never seen you so annoyed. They all turned around to Jongup and stared at him. He turned around and looked at everyone.

"what?" He looked at them confused.

"Go and see if she's okay!" They all said in unison.

"No, I think I should. She's my best friend after all." Hyemi gave Jongup a small smile. "You can talk to her after okay?"

"Okay." Jongup shrugged and focused his attention on the tv.

"And you." Yongguk turned around to Himchan. "Stop being so annoyed because her and Jongup like each other. Jealousy isn't pretty."

"I'm not jealous." Himchan frowned. "I'm going to bed." He sighed and stood up, making his way to the room.

"Aish this boy." Yongguk scoffed and looked at Zelo. "Go and cheer him up, he likes you the best."

"Okay hyung." Zelo smiled and stood up, following after Himchan. "CHANNIE~ CHEER UP!"

"Are you okay?" Hyemi appeared at your bedroom door and saw you snuggled into bed, cuddling your panda teddy. "That's such a cute teddy!" 

"Thanks, Jongup got me it." You gave her a small smile and rolled over to face her. "I'm fine."

"What was that all about?" Hyemi looked confused.

"I don't know." You sighed and sat up. "I don't get why Himchan's like that. He's like a best friend to me."

"He's just being moody, i'm sure he'll be fine." Hyemi assured you.

"Yeah but I don't want him being annoyed because I like Jongup." You pouted. "He looks at almost every other girl in existence, and Zelo told me Himchan likes me but I don't think it's true."

"Hmm." Hyemi pouted slightly. "I don't know, I'll talk to Daehyun if you want?"

"Bleh." You frowned. "Daehyun's in my bad books."

"Why?" Hyemi looked confused.

"It's his fault everyone knows Jongup was going to be staying in my room now." You laughed.

"I suppose. He should've kept his mouth shut." Hyemi laughed. 

"Should I start looking for bigger houses?" You bit your lip nervously.

"I don't know, what happens when they move back home?" Hyemi looked worried.

"I never thought about that." You pouted. "I don't want them to leave."

"Me neither." Hyemi pouted.

"I'll start looking for a  bigger house anyways." You smiled. 

"Have you heard from your parents yet?" Hyemi looked at you with a sympathetic stare.

"Nope. I have a feeling they won't be back anytime soon." You shrugged.

"Oh." She pouted slightly. "Well is it okay if i go back through and finish watching that film?"

"It's fine. I'll be okay." You smiled.

"I love you~" She giggled.

"Love you too Hyemi!" You smiled and she left your room, you snuggled back into your bed, hugging your panda teddy close to you.

"She's all yours Jongup." Hyemi smiled. "And, you can sleep in her room tonight. I'll just stay on the couch."

"I don't mind sleeping on the floor." Jongup smiled. "I'll go and see her."

"No, you can stay with her." Hyemi assured him with a smile. "She should be okay now."

"Thanks." Jongup smiled and appeared in your room, he shut the door gently behind him. "________." He whispered.

"Mhmm?" You rolled over and looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He gave you a small smile and sat down next to you.

"I'm fine." You smiled. "Is Hyemi staying in here tonight?"

"She said I could sleep in here, she'll stay on the couch." Jongup gave you a small smile.

"Oh." You sat up. "I'm thinking of moving house."

"What?" Jongup's eyes widened.

"To a bigger house. Give everyone more space.." You laughed slightly.

"But i thought you couldn't afford it?" Jongup looked confused.

"I'll work something out." You shrugged.

"Don't move because of us." Jongup took a hold of your hand.

"Well I don't want everyone to keep arguing and if Himchan keeps being the way he is.." You pouted slightly.

"Ignore Himchan, he gets like that sometimes." Jongup laughed.

"I'll still look at places, see if there's anything affordable. But then I don't know when you guys will be moving back to wherever your from.. So i don't know yet." You shrugged and looked away from him. 

"We won't be leaving for a while." Jongup squeezed your hand gently.

"I don't want you to leave at all." You mumbled slightly. 

Jongup turned your head so you were facing him, he leaned in close to you. Your eyes widened and he gently whispered. "I don't want to leave either." He smiled and gently placed a kiss on your lips.

"Our first kiss." You laughed.

"How about a second one?" Jongup smiled and gently placed his hands on your cheeks, pulling you into him for another kiss, this time a bit more passionate than the first one. 

--------------------------------------------