18.

Do you believe in aliens?

A/N : This chapter is going to be Hyemi and Daehyun's date! ^_^

----------------------------------------------------

"So..Where do you want to go?" Hyemi looked about the busy streets.

Daehyun shrugged slightly but his eyes lit up when he noticed a restaurant, which stated on the window "all you can eat buffet." He smiled and looked at Hyemi. "How about there?" He pointed.

Hyemi turned around, looked at the restaurant and smiled. "Perfect!" 

Daehyun's smile turned into a huge grin. *I like this girl!* He thought to himself.

"Table for two?" The waiter at the entrance greeted the two of them.

Daehyun nodded and smiled. Hyemi just quickly followed after them and she could already smell the food. 

"I'm going to warn you now, I eat a lot for a girl." Hyemi smirked as she sat down at the table.

"I eat a lot too." Daehyun laughed. 

"I bet I eat more than you." Hyemi raised her eyebrow.

"That's a bet i'm willing to make." Daehyun smirked and stood up, Hyemi stood up at the same time. 

The two of them made their way over to the buffet and started filling their plates with a lot of food. Daehyun glanced over at Hyemi's plate which was almost as full as his, he scoffed slightly and Hyemi looked at him.

"Hey, this is just the first plate." She smirked and quickly filled her plate up some more and then returned to her seat.

Daehyun followed after and sat down. "Enjoy." He smiled and started eating his food.

"You too." Hyemi smiled shyly and started to eat her food, a bit too quickly.

"Woah, slow down before you get indigestion." Daehyun's eyes widened.

"Oops, sorry I always eat too quickly." Hyemi blushed slightly. "I'll try and eat slower."

"Good." Daehyun smiled shyly and continued to eat his food.

Hyemi quickly finished off her first plate and went up and got another, filling it with food once again.

Daehyun raised his eyebrow as he noticed it was more full than the first one. "You do eat a lot for a girl." He laughed.

"I told you." She smirked and stuffed her face with food.

They continued like this for a while, but soon enough they were both stuffed full with food, unable to move. 

The waiter came over and asked if they would like anything else, but he noticed there was about 6 plates sitting on the table. "Oh, would you just like the bill?" He smiled.

"Yes please." Daehyun mumbled slightly as he held his tummy. The waiter nodded and walked away, Daehyun looked over at Hyemi who was sitting quite comfortably. "I think you won that bet."

"I think I did too." She smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just ate far too much." He laughed. 

"It's a good thing we're not going to Lotte World." Hyemi smiled.

"I know. Where do you want to go now?" Daehyun looked at her curiously.

"Hmm, we should walk off this food." She smirked.

"Here's your bill." The waiter placed it on the table. Daehyun picked it up and looked at it. *Oops. I forgot I don't have money.* Daehyun bit his lip and looked about.

"Are you okay?" Hyemi looked confused. "You look nervous."

Daehyun just shook his head. Hyemi picked up the reciept and looked at the price. "I'll pay." She smiled.

"No that's not fair!" He pouted slightly.

"Well.. It can be my treat." Hyemi placed the money on the table and called the waiter back, he quickly collected the money and took it away. Hyemi stood up and smiled. "Come on then."

Daehyun stared in surprise. "Okay." He pouted slightly and stood up, they left the restaurant and quickly left. 

Daehyun looked over at Hyemi and blushed slightly. *she's cute.* He thought. He slyly stretched his hand out, and brushed his fingers against hers, slowly taking her hand in his. 

Hyemi looked over at him, and noticed him staring at her. She blushed but smiled. "So, where to now?" She said.

"How about we go for a walk through there." Daehyun pointed over to the park.

"Oh, can we go and sit on the hill and watch the stars?" Hyemi's eyes lit up.

"Of course." Daehyun smiled and led her to through the park. 

The two of them slowly walked through the park, hand in hand. They were both pretty shy, but they had a lot in common so they spoke a lot. Daehyun didn't realise how much him and Hyemi had in common, and he found it weird he was here on a date with an earthling.

They reached the hill and hiked their way upto the top. Daehyun took his jacket off and placed it down, signalling for Hyemi to sit down on it.

"Thanks." She smiled and he sat down next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist. "I never thought I'd ever get to say I was on a date with an alien." She laughed.

"I never thought i'd say I went on a date with an earthling." Daehyun laughed back. "It's fun."

"I thought so too." She smiled and gazed up at the night time sky. "It's getting late."

"I know." Daehyun followed her gaze and watched the stars. "It's nice up here."

"Yeah." Hyemi smiled. "The stars are so cool!"

Daehyun laughed. "How are you and _______ friends? You's are so different."

"I think that's why we get on so well.. But we're not actually that different." Hyemi laughed. "we're similar in so many ways, you'll realise this the more you get to know us." 

"Oh i see." Daehyun smiled. 

"How long are you planning on staying here?" Hyemi looked over at him.

"Not sure, it depends on Yongguk." Daehyun shrugged slightly.

"Oh." Hyemi's face dropped slightly. 

"It shouldn't be for a while though." Daehyun gave her a reassuring smile, her eyes lit up again.

"Good." She smiled, but her eyes locked gazes with Daehyun. 

He froze slightly, but his eyes softened. He could feel his cheeks burn up a bit, but he leaned in close.

Hyemi bit her lip nervously, but she her eyes were sincere. Daehyun leaned in close to her, and gently placed his lips against her cheek. She blushed extremely, but she smiled at his cuteness.

"Oh! A shooting star!" Hyemi pointed up at the sky, Daehyun turned around and stared up at the sky too. *I know what my wish is.* She smiled to herself.

*Let's hope my wish comes true.* Daehyun smiled as he felt Hyemi take his hand in hers, lacing their fingers together.

----------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted them to have a little moment too. :3 I think they're a cute couple! Hehe.

-xyeobo