46.

Do you believe in aliens?

You approached Jongup's work with him, holdings hands and laughing with each other. You noticed the owner of the shop was outside putting a new sign up, she was her usual smiling self.

"Morning Jongup!" She noticed him in the window.  "Your usual customers are already in there, waiting." She laughed.

"Your usual customers?" You looked at him confused.

"There's a group of high school girls, around our age, that come into the shop regularly, only when i'm working though. Mrs Kang always jokes that they're like my groupies." Jongup laughed along with Mrs Kang.

"Oh, I see." You frowned slightly. 

"Are you jealous?" Jongup raised his eyebrow at you.

"N-No! Why would I be jealous? You're my boyfriend after all." You laughed a nervous laugh. 

"Exactly." He smiled to you.

Mrs Kang looked surprised when she noticed you two were holding hands. "You two are dating?" 

"Yeah we are." You assured her, Jongup just smirked.

"I always thought Jongup was single, oh your girls will be so disappointed." She laughed and then disappeared into the shop, this annoyed you. You were jealous, and the way she'd made it out that Jongup had been flirting a lot with these girls.

"Well, I guess I better leave you then seeing as I have work too." You sighed. "I'll see you later on, have a good shift."

"Yeah." Jongup smiled. "Thanks, you too." 

"So.. bye." You smiled and then went to walk away.

"Hey... no kiss goodbye?" He slyly said.

"I don't want to upset your 'girls' more." You said sarcastically.

"Oh so you are jealous?" Jongup laughed. 

"Why are you laughing?" You frowned.

"Because it's funny." He shrugged.

"How on earth is it funny that I'm jealous?" You looked away from him. "I have to go."

Jongup just laughed at you again and walked closer to you. "Because you're my girlfriend."

"And?" You looked back at him.

"And... you're the only girl I want?" He smiled. 

"Aish, you're so cheesy." You playfully pushed his shoulder. "I really have to go though!"

"I know I know." Jongup smiled and kissed your cheek. "Bye."

"Bye." You waved and then quickly made your way in the direction of the toy store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was dragging on, you were actually bored for once, but you always had a smile on your face when the little children came in to play with the toys and would always ask you to help them. Their parents weren't happy with them spending too much time in the store when they brought them in, they wanted them to just pick the toy they wanted and then leave.

It made your job just a little bit more interesting, considering most days you just had to tidy up, stock shelves, serve customers, them to different parts of the store and it was such a repetitive pattern. 

You were stocking up shelves when a familiar voice came from behind you.

"Working hard again I see." Minhyun smiled.

"Ahh, Minhyun. You're back... again." You laughed and finished up what you were doing.

Lately he'd been returning to the store every so often, and mostly he'd come in and have a long conversation with you whilst you pretended to work so you didn't get shouted at. He would always leave with a new toy or teddy or something for his little sister, he seemed to spoil her. But you didn't mind, the company was nice whilst you worked and it wasn't as if you flirted ot anything.

"Well, I missed my favourite worker here. And my little sister demanded for another Hello Kitty teddy and I always keep her happy." He laughed.

"Aww, why don't you bring her in sometime? I've never met her but you buy her a lot of things." You smiled.

"I'm sure she'd love that, but I probably wouldn't get her to leave the store." He laughed again. "I'll bring her in the next time i'm here though."

"Good. I'd love to meet her! You seem like a good brother to her." 

"Aw, thanks." He blushed a little. "I just like to treat her every so often."

"Every so often? You're in here almost every week I'm working." You playfully said.

"True, but maybe I just like having conversations with you." He smirked.

"I do enjoy the company, working here does get boring." You sighed. "I can't wait to finish for the day."

"Are you doing much after work?" 

"Not really." You shrugged. "Probably just watch tv or something, yourself?"

"Nothing either." He looked about nervously. "Would you want to hang out or anything?"

You paused for a moment. "Yeah, sure."

"Really?" Minhyun sounded a bit too enthusiastic.

"Yeah it would be nice for us to hang out other than in here." You laughed. 

"So, do you want to give me your number or something and i'll text you later?"

"Yeah sure.." You got your phone out and quickly told him your number, and saved his number to your phone too.

"Alright well I guess i'll see you later then." He smiled and started to walk away, you noticed his bag with his sister's new present in it on the floor. 

"Hey Minhyun!" You called and picked up the bag. "Forgetting something?"

"Oops!" He laughed. "I think she would've killed me if I forgot."

You just shook your head and laughed, handing it over to him. "See you later then."

"Yeah bye." Minhyun smiled and then quickly left the store.

You let out a sigh and then continued to work on, you couldn't wait to finish work. 

--------------------------------------------------------

@
simplysuju - okay I guess I'll tell you, lol no she doesn't become an alien!

@
chansungyuna - Remember.. "no more fights!" hehehe :)

and no.... nothing romantic is going to happen with Minhyun. JUST FRIENDS! So don't jump to conclusions XD

-xyeobo