19

Do you believe in aliens?

@fireworkrainbow - Chapter 17 was Hyemi and Daehyun's date, Hyemi isn't the main character, Hyemi's the main characters best friend. So the main character which is /you/ is with Jongup. Sorry if i confused you. :3
 
---------------------------------------------------------


You and Jongup had arrived home pretty soon, carrying your teddies you struggled to get through the door.

"You go first." Jongup nudged your forward and smirked.

You stumbled through the door to be greeted by 4 unhappy faces.

"We're starving." Zelo pouted.

"What time do you call this?!" Himchan stood with his arms folded, tapping his foot.

"Did you enjoy yourselves?" Yongguk smiled at you two.

"I'm hungry! And bored!" Youngjae whined.

"Is Daehyun and Hyemi not back yet?" You looked confused. "Oh well." You shrugged and smiled completely ignoring everything they 4 had said to you, you wandered into your room and shut the door behind you. You giggled to yourself and dropped your panda teddy on your bed.

"YAH JONGUP HOW LATE IS THIS?" Himchan yelled.

"I-It's not late! It's only 9pm." Jongup mumbled back.

"Aish, I understand you like her but she's my yeobo." Himchan frowned.

"Himchan." Yongguk put his hand on Himchan's shoulder. "Calm down alright?" He laughed. 

"Hyung! Was it fun? Did you and noona kiss? Do you love noona?" Zelo bombarded Jongup with questions, unaware you could hear everything they were sayng.

"It was fun Zelo. No we never kissed and no I don't love her. I like her a lot okay!" Jongup frowned slightly, but blushed.

"Can you get me something to eat?" Zelo batted his eyelashes at Jongup. 

You opened your bedroom door and they all turned around and looked at you. "What do you want to eat guys?" You smiled.

"Anything, seriously i'm so hungry I'll eat anything." Youngjae pouted.

"Okay." You laughed and made your way to the kitchen, Zelo trailed after you. 

"Noona can I have cherry tomatoes?" Zelo smiled.

"Just on their own?" You looked at him confused, then walked over to the fridge and pulled out a small box of them. "Help yourself." You laughed and placed them on the counter next to him. *Hmm, what should I cook for everyone else?* You thought to yourself and started looking in the cupboards. You decided on making them some kimchi, with daekkbokki and some steak. *That'll do.* You smiled and started preparing everything. 

"Noona, you're a good cook you know that right?" Zelo gave you the cutest smile ever as he was almost finished the cherry tomatoes.

"Aw thank you Zelo." You smiled and ruffled his hair. "I kind of have to be, otherwise I'll live off junk food."

"What's wrong with that? Junk food is yummy!" Zelo looked surprised.

"Yeah but it's not good for you." You pouted slightly. "It is yummy though." You laughed.

"Yeobo~" You heard Himchan call from the doorway. "Is the food nearly ready yet?"

"Yup." You smiled and started pulling plates out. "Here, set the table." You handed him some plates and he sighed slightly but done as he was told.

"Himchan likes you a lot." Zelo laughed.

"I don't think he does, he's just being a flirt." You smiled slightly. "He does that with every girl!" 

"Hmmm." Zelo looked away from you and finished off his tomatoes.

"Besides, he's like the perfect best friend for me! We're too alike." You smiled and finished off preparing their meals. 

You walked through to the living room. "Dinner's ready!" You yelled. "Is Hyemi and Daehyun not back yet?"

"Nope." Youngjae pushed past you and quickly sat down, piling as much food on his plate as he could.

"Youngjae, there's other people who have to eat as well!" Your eyes widened. 

"Thanks." Yongguk walked past you and smiled, taking a seat he started to eat some food. Himchan came through eventually and sat down, giving you a small smile.

"Enjoy guys." You smiled and returned to the kitchen to tidy up. Jongup appeared behind you, giving you a fright.

"Are you not eating?" He gave you a surprised look.

"You scared me!" You laughed. "No i'm fine, I'm not hungry." 

"Oh." Jongup's expression softened. 

"Hey, would you want to start sleeping in my room?" You gave him a shy look.

"W-What?" Jongup looked surprised.

"It's just because you sleep on the floor.. And it can't be comfy, and i find it unfair for you.. And i mean, we're kind of dating right?" You blushed. "I have loads of room in my bed." You laughed nervously.

Jongup blushed extremely, but a huge grin spread on his face.  "Sure." 

"Really?" You smiled. 

"Yeah." Jongup smiled. 

"Okay." You smiled, and then started clearing up the kitchen. Soon enough Youngjae, Himchan, Yongguk and Zelo came through with all their dishes and piled them up at the side of the sink.

"That was so yummy yeobo~!" Himchan called to you.

"Best meal i've ever had!" Youngjae had a huge smile on his face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." You smiled. 

"Why are you two so smiley?" Yongguk raised his eyebrow.

"Did noona tell you she loves you?!" Zelo jumped over to Jongup.

"N-No she never!" Jongup stuttered out. 

"I'm just happy, for once." You shrugged and turned away from them, trying not to smile.

"And i'm just in a good mood. Do i need a reason to smile?" Jongup looked at them confused.

"Okay.." Yongguk looked at you two confused, but then shrugged and made his way into the living room.

They left the kitchen, leaving you and Jongup alone again. "Are we going to tell them?" Jongup looked at you with a confused expression.

You shook your head. "No, they'll figure it out soon enough." You smiled.

"Here, I'll help you do the dishes." Jongup offered.

"It's okay, you can go and relax." 

"No I'll help you. It's more fun if we have music playing though." He smiled and walked over to the radio, turning it on. He started dancing in a jokey way as he made his way over to the sink. You couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You were right, It's more fun with music." You giggled.

"Told you." Jongup laughed and splashed some water at you, making it hit your face.

"Hey!" You pouted but splashed him back. 

Soon enough you two had almost flooded the kitchen because you's had splashed so much water on each other, your clothes were soaking and your hair was dripping down your shoulders.

You laughed and looked at Jongup, his hair looked like a floppy mop. "Whoops." You looked about the kitchen. 

"We've not even finished doing the dishes." Jongup laughed and started running the tap again. "I'll finish these off, you can go and shower and get changed into dry clothes."

"A-Are you sure? I mean the whole kitchen needs cleaned now.. especially the floors." You laughed. 

"It's fine. It's the least I can do." Jongup smiled and ushered you out of the kitchen.

"Okay." You laughed and made your way to the cupboard to grab some towels. The front door opened and Hyemi and Daehyun came in together, holding hands. "Oh hello you two." You smirked and peeked your head around the door.

"What happened to you?" Daehyun looked surprised.

"Me and Jongup were doing the dishes, and kind of had a water fight in the kitchen." You giggled. "Where have you two been?"

"Oh we were watching the stars." Hyemi smiled. "It was fun."

"Ah good." You smiled. "Well I'm going to shower, and Hyemi are you staying over?"

"Yeah if that's okay?" She gave you a smile.

"Yeah but.. I don't know where you'll be sleeping." You blushed extremely.

"In your room?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Well about that.." You laughed nervously. "Jongup's staying in my room."

"He's what?" Daehyun's eyes widened and he looked at you surprised.

"Jongup's used to sleeping on the floor, so he's moving into my room." You gave him a small smile. "But I'm sure he'll let you sleep in my room for tonight."

"Oh, well I don't want to seperate you two." She smirked. 

"No it's fine. I'll feel bad if you're sleeping in the living room or even on the floor." You laughed. 

"Okay then." She smiled.

"Do you want to go and watch tv?" Daehyun smiled at her.

"Sure." She smirked and he led her through to the living room.

*aish, they're too cute.* You smiled and made your way into the bathroom to shower up quickly. *My house is getting too crowded!* You pouted as you washed your hair. You then started to think about how B.A.P lived on their planet they came from, but you were unsure of what planet they were from.. they hadn't mentioned it to you. 

Your thoughts were interupted by the sound of someone knocking on the bathroom door, very loudly. 
You stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around you, turning it off. "Yeah?" You called.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" You heard Himchan call.

"HIMCHAN I'M SHOWERING!" You yelled back.

"I don't care! I need to talk to you!" He yelled. 

You sighed and gave up, pulling your towel around you tightly you opened the door. "Yes?" you looked at him confused.

"Why is Jongup getting to sleep in your room?!" His eyes were wide.

"O-Oh about that.. He's not, yet anyways!" You gave him a small smile.

"What do you mean yet?" Himchan raised his eyebrow.

"Well, Hyemi's staying tonight so she'll be staying in my room tonight." You smiled. 

"And after tonight?" Himchan frowned slightly.

"Jongup's moving into my room." You looked down at the floor and pouted slightly.

"WHAT?!" Himchan yelled. "Why can't I move into your room? Why Jongup?"

"Because I like Jongup." You pouted slightly. "And Jongup sleeps on the floor! Least you have a bed!"

"But i have to sleep next to Yongguk, he's scary when he sleeps." Himchan pouted. "Wait, do you not like me?!"

"I do, I do. But you're like my best friend. I like Jongup more than a friend, you know that." You frowned slightly. "Are we done yet? I'm cold."

Himchan looked you up and down and realised you were only in a towel. "We'll finish discussing this when you're dressed." He pouted slightly and trudged back into the living room.

You sighed slightly and picked your clothes up off the bathroom floor and then quickly ran through to your room, you stopped halfway when you noticed Daehyun standing against the counter in the kitchen.

"YOU TOLD THEM!" You yelled.

His eyes widened and he looked up from whatever he was doing. "What?"

"You told them Jongup was moving into my room! Idiot!" You frowned.

"I thought they knew already.." Daehyun smirked slightly.

"You're in my bad books oppa." You your heels and quickly stormed into your room.

*Idiot* Daehyun smiled to himself. *I'll never be in your bad books, you like me too much as a friend.*

--------------------------------------------------