66.

Do you believe in aliens?

You were woken up by the sound of your phone going off very loudly. Groaning you searched your bed for your phone, without opening your eyes. Finally finding it you quickly answered.

"Hello.." You mumbled.

"__________, it's your father."

"Yes, what is it?" You sighed.

"How did your exams go?"

"Fine I suppose."

"Well, I'm anticipating your results. Call me as soon as you get them."

"You know I will."

"Good." He let out a relaxed sigh. "How is packing coming along?"

"Fine.. I'm getting there."

"Would you like some help?"

You paused for a moment and remembered yesterday. "Yeah, I would thanks."

"Okay, I'll come round sometime during the week." He softened.

"Okay thank you." You smiled. "Can I go back to sleep now? You woke me up."

Your dad chuckled. "Yeah you can, sorry I woke you. I'll phone you sometime."

"Thanks. Goodnight." You hung up the phone and rolled over, pulling your covers over your face.

You eventually woke up a couple of hours later and finally dragged yourself out of bed and got yourself ready. You had a lot of errands to do today which included leaving your job from the toy store, visiting Junghye at the music shop, visiting the old man who you'd bought the house from and also clearing up the remainder stuff in your room that needed packed away. You were going to leave the rest of the house for your dad to pack away.

You pulled your jacket on, wrapped your scarf around your neck and quickly left your house. *I think I'll visit Junghye first, it's been a while.*

You made your way to the CD store, it was only about a 10 minute walk from your house so it didn't take you long. You pushed open the door and Junghye's head shot up from the desk.

"Welcome to-" She paused and smiled. "__________! Hi there."

"Hey Junghye, how have you been?" You smiled and made your way over to her. "It's been a while!"

"Kept busy.. Trying to keep my mind off things you know." She smiled. "How about you? How have your exams been?"

"Ahh same, well trying to. They've gone okay, I've probably failed them all." You laughed. "Call me crazy.. but I've been having these flashbacks." You sighed. "It's horrible, everything reminds me of them."

"I know exactly how you feel." Junghye sighed. "The shops so empty without Yongguk here, I mean before I was fine by myself but I got used to him being here but now... he's gone it's horrible."

You nodded in understanding. "I.. have something to tell you."

"What?" Junghye looked at you confused.

"I'm moving away." You looked at her, quite scared.

"You're what? You're leaving too?!" She looked shocked.

"I have to.. My dad came back." You puffed your cheeks out. "If I fail or pass my exams, either way he's making me move to Busan."

"BUSAN?!" She yelled surprised. "Sorry.. I just.. It's so far away!"

"I know." You pouted. "But I'll come back and visit once i've settle into university and stuff... If I get accepted."

"You will, I'm sure you've done fine on your exams." She gave you a reassuring smile. "Oh man, I can't believe you're leaving!"

"Me neither. I'm going to miss everyone and everything!" You laughed. "I'm going to have a night in with just Hyemi and Minhyun, would you like to join us?"

"Of course! I'd love to." Junghye smiled. 

"Well, I just came around to see how you were.. I have a lot of things to do today sadly." You chuckled. "I'll text you sometime this week okay? Bye~!" You called as you made your way out the shop.

Junghye sighed. *I can't believe you're leaving too, everyone who's beginning to mean something to me is leaving me.* 

Junghye was alone in the shop again, and it felt like the hours were dragging on. She wasn't very busy and she was just stuck tidying up usually.

The door opened and a cold breeze came in, she shivered and looked over at the doorway.

"Welcome.. again." Junghye smiled at the elderly woman who had visited before.

"Ahh, hello!" She smiled back. "I'm back again." She laughed.

"Are you buying your granddaughter a new album?" Junghye smiled at her.

"Yes. This time she wants .. Is it Beast?" She looked about the shop.

"Yes. I'm guessing it's their new album she would like?" Junghye made her way around the counter and went to look for it.

"I'm guessing so." The elderly woman nodded. "Thank you dear." She smiled as Junghye handed it over to her.

"I'll just put the receipt in the bag. Would you like the free poster?" Junghye asked.

"I'm sure she'd love that." The elderly woman laughed. "Yes please."

Junghye put everything into a bag and then walked around the counter to give the bag to the woman.

"You wouldn't mind helping me with some of this stuff to my car would you? I really should've put some of it in before I came in.." She had about 4 bags to carry.

"Not at all I'll just call for someone.. Yongguk can you-" Junghye paused and covered . "Oops. I mean, I'll help you it's fine."

The old woman looked at her confused and then looked about the shop. "Does that young man not work here anymore?"

"Ah.. No he moved away, and had to leave his job." Junghye said quietly.

"Oh, that's ashame. He was such a nice young man too.." The old woman made her way out the shop with some of her bags.

"Yeah, he really was." Junghye sighed and followed after her. "Well there you go." She smiled. "If there's anything else you need help with, just give me a shout. Here's your granddaughters present, I hope she enjoys it." Junghye laughed and placed the bags in the back seat of the old woman's car and waved goodbye as she disappeared into the shop.

*Yah, Junghye... what are you doing thinking he still works here? Idiot!* She mentally scolded herself. *I guess that old woman reminded me of you being here... It's been weeks, he's no longer here. Like __________ said, these flashbacks have got to stop!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*On planet Mato.*

"Hyosung you can't be serious." Himchan glared at her across the table.

"Oh, Himchan." She smiled. "Of course I'm deadly serious, why would I joke about such things?"

"Why are you doing this? How can you expect me to choose?" Himchan frowned and looked away from her.

"Well, there's times in life when we can't always think about ourselves." Hyosung laughed a little. "Now.. It's either your friends.... or yourself. Take your pick."

Himchan glared at her and let out a frustrated sigh. "I don't know, you can't expect me to decide so quickly."

"I'll give you until tomorrow morning. You can't keep them waiting too long, your friends are on the verge of dying." Hyosung gave him an evil smile.

"And who's fault is that?!" Himchan yelled angrily.

"If you hadn't betrayed me then none of us would be in this mess right now." Hyosung glared at him for the first time, but her expression softened. "So Himchan, I'll allow you to go away and think about this... ultimatum, shall we call it that?" She smirked.

"Whatever." Himchan sighed and stood up. 

"I'll come and speak to you in the morning. I hope you'll have made your decision, and chosen wisely." Hyosung raised her eyebrows as she watched Himchan leave the room.

"Remember Himchan! Think about _____________ as well.. What about her happiness? You've seen how depressed she is!" Hyosung called after him before chuckling to herself.

*I know I'll get what I want.* Hyosung smirked to herself, slowly tapping her perfectly manicured nails on the desk infront of her.

-The next morning-

"I've made my decision." Himchan came through to Hyosung's main room where she done all of her business.

"And...?" Hyosung smirked.

Himchan sighed and met her gaze.

"I KNEW IT!" She cheered louder than she expected. She clapped her hands and called 10 soldiers into the room. "Forget everything I've ever told you. We're starting a new plan, and it's going to be brilliant." She smiled and then gazed at Himchan. "I'm glad you made the right decision."

Himchan just nodded and looked away from her, a worried glare on his face.

--------------------------------------------

Ahh, so this fanfic is nearing it's end. I think I have maybe 2/3 chapters to write and that's it.

Maybe a couple more than that, I'm not sure yet on how my whole plan is going to work out.

But anyways, enjoy!

I'll be so sad when this ends. It's been so fun writing this fanfic, and it's been a long long journey writing it! XD

-xyeobo