9.

Do you believe in aliens?

You were still sitting in your room, it had been almost two hours. It was nearing 7pm and you still hadn't cooked anything for the boys, and you didn't expect them to be able to cook considering they knew nothing about living as an earthling. You sighed and stood up, you smoothed out your school skirt and peeked your head out of your door. It was quiet, it didn't seem like anyone was in your appartment. *Omo they didn't really leave did they?!* Your eyes widened and you bit your lip nervously, you didn't want them to actually leave, you were just angry. 

You walked out your room and looked about the living room, to your surprise everything was so tidy! You looked about the kitchen, all the dishes had been done, they had been put away, the cupboards were all neatly arranged and the dining table had been cleaned up. The floors were all clean and everything in the living room was neatly arranged. A small smile formed on your face. *Oh did they really do all of this? For me?* You blushed slightly but a huge feeling of guilt formed in your stomach. *I was so horrible to them! Please don't tell me they're gone* You sighed and made your way to their room. You knocked on the door and waited for a reply, no one answered. You bit your lip and knocked again, still no answer. *No please don't be gone!* You thought to yourself. You slowly opened the door and your head peeked around the corner. A sudden rush of relief came over you, all of them were in their room, surprisingly all 6 of them were squished in this wee room, sound asleep. *Aw you poor boys. You must be starving!* You thought to yourself. You looked at the time and noticed it was nearing 8pm, you decided to just let them sleep, if any of them woke up, you would cook them something. 

You quickly got changed into your jammies and put your slippers on, you made yourself some supper to eat and made yourself comfy on the couch and started to watch a movie. You got your phone out and text Hyemi.

"Sorry i've been weird lately. A lot of things have been going on, I'll be able to explain soon, but just be patient okay? ^.^" You hit send and slumped down onto the couch. *Hmmm hot chocolate would be good right now* You smiled and stood up and made your way to the kitchen. You noticed the boys bedroom door was opening, and out came a sleepy looking Jongup. 

"Hi." You nervously said. 

"Oh. Hello." He gave you a sleepy smile. "Are you okay? You're not still mad at us are you?"

"N-No. I actually wanted to thank you all." You gave him a small smile. "I didn't expect you to all tidy up my house for me."

"Well we felt really bad. You'd already done so much for us, we took it for granted."He bit his lip. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize." You smiled. "Are you the only one awake?" He nodded. "Would you like something to eat?"

"No i'm fine. What are you making?" He looked at you.

"Hot chocolate, would you like one?" You smiled. 

"Yeah!" A huge grin spread across his face. 

"I'm watching a movie as well, if you want to join me?" You blushed as you asked him and quickly looked away as you stirred your hot chocolate. 

"Y-Yeah s-sure." He stuttered out. 

"Do you like marshmallows?" 

"Marshmallows?" He looked at you confused. 

"These." You pulled out a bag of them from the cupboard. "Here.." You walked over to him, he looked surprised. "Open your mouth then." You laughed, he done as you told him, and you gently placed the marshmallow in his mouth.

"Mmm. They're good!" He smiled and gave you a thumbs up.

"Okay i'll put them on top of your hot chocolate then." You smiled and placed a couple of marshmallows on top of his hot chocolate and carefully handed him the mug. 

"What kind of movie are you watching?" He sat down on the couch. 

You followed after him and sat down next to him, a lot closer than you thought you were. "U-Um it's a romance/comedy kind of film." You smiled.

"Ah thank god it's not a war movie. Yongguk hyung always makes us watch those ones." Jongup laughed as he took a sip of his hot chocolate. 

"Oh really? Does he like war movies?" You gave him an eye smile. "I like them too!"

"Do you?" Jongup's eyes widened. You nodded. "You're a girl though."

"Girls can like war movies you know." You looked shocked. 

"W-We don't have to leave do we?" Jongup asked you nervously. "I like it here."

"Of course not." You smiled. "Truthfully I like having you guys around, i don't feel so alone."

"Where are you parents?" He blurted out.

"They work abroad a lot. I think i see them once every few months." You shrugged. 

"Oh." He sighed slightly. "I don't think it's safe for you to live alone."

"Really?" You laughed. "I can take care of myself." You finished off your hot chocolate and placed your mug on the table. You pulled you knees up to your chest and rested back on the couch. 

"But... say a burglar or something came into your house, and attacked you! What would you do then?" His eyes widened and he placed the mug down on the coffee table. 

"Well.." You tapped your chin. "I think i'd call the police." You laughed.

"What if you weren't near a phone though? And what if he hit you or something?" Jongup looked scared.

"Don't worry, i'm sure that would never happen." You laughed. "Why are you worrying about me anyway?"

"J-Just because it's unsafe." He blushed slightly.

"Well i have 6 blonde guys living with me now, i don't think i have to worry." You smirked.

"You're right. And i have cheetos!" He gave you a huge smile.

"Cheetos?" You looked at him confused.

"My muscles." He winked and laughed.

"Oh." You blushed slightly. "L-Let's watch the movie now, okay?" You focused your attention on the film, but you looked at Jongup in the corner of your eye. You were looking at every feature on his face. *Damn, he has really nice eyes, and cheekbones.. and his smile.* You bit your lip. *And he's muscly? He's only 17! Oh no.* You nervously thought about him. *I can't think like this! He's an alien.*

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, where's Jongup?" Daehyun looked about the room and noticed there was only 5 people in the room. He yawned and stretched, looking at the time it was 11pm. "I slept for ages." He stood up and carefully crept out of the room and walked to the bathroom, something caught his eye though. He looked in the living room and noticed Jongup sitting on the couch, laughing and smiling with you. *He's totally falling for her.* He shook his head and walked into the bathroom. *What will happen if he falls for her? Will we complete the mission?* He scratched his head and washed his face.

"I-I wonder if the hyungs have woken up yet." He looked about but noticed there was no movement about the house. "________, do you think we should wake them up?" He looked at you but noticed your eyes were shut, you were swaying slightly as you were still sitting up. *Oh. She fell asleep.* He laughed slightly. *She looks so cute when she's sleeping.* He looked at you. *She's so pretty.. Am i really starting to love her?* His hand carefully went out to touch your cheek, he gently brushed his fingers across it. You suddenly flopped over to the side and your head landed in his lap. His eyes widened and he looked surprised. *Oh no! What do i do?! I can't wake her up.. but it's late and uncomfy on the couch!* He looked about confused. Then an idea came in his head. He carefully moved your head off his lap and onto the couch, he stood up and looked at you. He carefully slipped his hand behind your kneck and behind your knees and lifted you up bridal style. *Good thing i am strong.* An amused smile formed on his face and he gently carried you to your room, he struggled to open the door but he eventually managed and placed you down on your bed, pulling the blanket over you. 

"Goodnight _______." He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. 

He quickly made his way out of your room and shut the door quietly.

"What were you doing in there?" Daehyun's eyes widened as he saw Jongup coming out.

"Oh! Hyung you scared me." Jongup clung onto his chest. "I-I was just putting her to her bed, she fell asleep on the couch and it would be uncomfy."

"Mhmm." Daehyun smirked. "Are you the only one awake?"

"I think so. Apart from you." Jongup laughed.

"Hmm. Is she letting us stay now?" Daehyun looked worried.

"Yup." Jongup smiled. "She said she likes the fact we're living with her, she doesn't feel so alone anymore."

"Oh. Where are her parents?" Daehyun looked surprised.

"They travel a lot, she only sees them a few times a year." Jongup sighed slightly. "Well, i'm quite tired and we have school tomorrow. Let's go and sleep hyung!" 

"Okay." Daehyun laughed. "Be careful Yongguk doesn't catch you being that way with _______."

"Why?" Jongup looked surprised.

"He'll kill you if you ruin this mission." Daehyun glared at him. "I'll keep it a secret though." His expresson softened.

"Thanks hyung." Jongup sighed in relief and made himself comfy on the floor. *I should've just slept on the couch.*

-------------------------------------------------------------