59.

Do you believe in aliens?

 

[Jongup and ________'s date]
 
You came skipping down the stairs as soon as you were ready, grabbed a hold of Jongup's hand and yanked him out the front door as quickly as you could without saying goodbye to anyone else.
 
"Woah slow down _______!" Jongup laughed as you pulled him along the streets. 
 
"Sorry." You slowed down your walking pace and gently took a hold of his hand again. 
 
"Where are you wanting to go?" Jongup smiled at you.
 
"I'm not sure, do you want to choose?" You looked at him with an innocent smile. 
 
"Actually... there is one place I do want to go." Jongup gave you a cute smile.
 
"Where?" You looked at him confused.
 
"The cinema." He replied.
 
"The cinema? But it's so sunny...." You almost pouted but then realised why. "Ah, Step Up 4 is now showing right?"
 
Jongup nodded cutely. 
 
You sighed and smiled. "Let's go then." You quickly took a hold of his hand and the two of you made your way to the cinema quickly.
 
On the way you stopped for an ice-cream, and you and Jongup talked about everything from school to food to dancing, the one thing neither of you mentioned was the fact B.A.P were leaving. 
 
"I know how much you want to see this movie." You laughed. "But don't worry, cause I do too!" 
 
"I'm glad." Jongup said shyly. "I wouldn't want you to do something just because I wanted to."
 
"But I'd do anything for you Jongup." You gave him an eye smile and then looked ahead, going into thoughts about him not being here again.
 
*I'd do anything for you too ________, that's why I'm going to try with all my might to come up with a plan, even if it means dying for you.* Jongup gave you a sympathetic smile and noticed the confused expression you had on your face. He looked ahead and noticed the cinema was right infront of you two.
 
"_________, come on." Jongup shook your hand to interupt your thoughts. 
 
"W-What? Oh, we're here." You smiled and looked up. "Come on then!"
 
"I'm coming!" Jongup laughed as you pulled him into the cinema quickly. "Do you want popcorn?" Jongup said as you ran upto get the tickets.
 
"Yeah sure!" You called back to him as you quickly paid for the tickets and met back up with Jongup who was now carrying a large popcorn and two drinks. "Can you manage?" You giggled as you took the drinks off him and handed him his ticket.
 
"Thanks." He smiled and the two of you made your way into the cinema. 
 
"I'm excited." You laughed as you took a big handful of popcorn and shoved it all in your mouth.
 
Jongup looked at you surprised and burst out laughing as you looked like a chipmunk. 
 
"What?" You mumbled through the popcorn.
 
"You look so cute with your chubby cheeks." Jongup laughed as he squished your face.
 
"Aish." You quickly swallowed the popcorn. "Be quiet and watch the film." You laughed as the movie started. 
 
Jongup wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him as you took a huge sip of your drink. Luckily, the day was going a lot slower than you imagined. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Once the movie had finished you and Jongup came strolling out the cinema, he was excitedly talking about all the different dance moves and scenes in the film, he even walked away and started dancing infront of the cinema. You laughed, being embarrassed and extremely happy at the same time.
 
"I love watching you dance." You smiled as he came and wrapped his arm around you protectively.
 
"Really? Why's that?" Jongup raised his eyebrow.
 
"You just look so... confident and passionate when you dance. It's nice to see that in someone." You smiled.
 
Jongup giggled. "I love you a lot, you know that right?" 
 
"Of course I do." You smiled. "What do you want to do now?"
 
"Hmmm.." Jongup thought about it. "Want to go for a walk through the park? I want to take pictures and it's a nice evening."
 
The film had gone on for longer than expected, so by the time you got out it was nearing after 6pm. Neither of you hadn't eaten anything proper since breakfast, but surprisingly you weren't hungry.
 
"Jongup, are you hungry?" You looked up at him.
 
"Nope." He shook his head innocently. "Are you?"
 
"Me neither." You smiled. "We can eat later, okay?"
 
"Alright." He nodded and the two of you made your way towards the park.
 
The two of you sat down on a bench and you quickly got your phone out, you turned around and started taking pictures of Jongup from a side profile, he didn't even notice you were taking pictures of him as he was staring out into the distance.
 
"Jonguppie~ What are you watching?" You followed his gaze.
 
"I'm just looking over there, the sky looks pretty." He mumbled.
 
"You're so cute sometimes." You started laughing. "Do you want to take pictures?"
 
"Ah yeah, sure!" He smiled and turned to look at you. He leaned in closer next to you and plastered his perfect smile on his face.
 
You took a few pictures and tried to do cute and funny poses, soon enough you had almost an album full amount of you and Jongup on your phone. 
 
"Can I take pictures of you?" You asked Jongup and then bit your lip. "That sounded more creepy than intended." You giggled.
 
Jongup started laughing. "If you want." He shrugged and smiled, and started posing for you.
 
"I know! Dance for me." You asked.
 
"What?" Jongup looked confused.
 
"I want to have pictures of you dancing." You laughed. "Come on.. I'm sure I have my ipod in here!"
 
You handed it over to him and he started playing a song, putting your headphones in, he started dancing pretty quickly. You started giggling and smiling. "Jongup you're amazing!" You announced as you took a lot of pictures of him.
 
He stopped after one song, panting for air after his dance routine. "That okay for you?" He smiled as he handed your ipod back.
 
"Perfect!" You smiled. "Now I'll have enough pictures for a lifetime." 
 
"We'll can always take more." Jongup laughed and then stopped, realising the two of you only had today left. "Oh." He paused. "Sorry."
 
"It's okay." You gave him a weak smile. "I'll have memories of us two."
 
"They don't need to be memories." Jongup paused and looked at you. "I'll come back."
 
"Will you?" Your eyes widened. "You're just saying that. I don't think Hyosung will let you."
 
"I don't give a damn about Hyosung, the only person I care about is you. And if I can't see you, I'm going to have to make sure I do." Jongup started ranting on about how he can't leave you.
 
"Jongup, it's been decided. We have to let each other go." You said sadly.
 
"I'm not letting you go." Jongup frowned.
 
"I put that in the worst way possible." You chewed your lips nervously. "I'm not letting you go either what I mean is-"
 
"No ________, I can't leave you." Jongup simply said. 
 
"I don't want you to either." You replied with a sad expression. "Jongup I love you."
 
"And I love you." Jongup faced you. "We were obviously brought together by fate, so why of all people is she tearing us apart?!"
 
"I don't know." You sighed. "I really don't know." 
 
Jongup remained silent, you'd never seen him kick off about something since he and Himchan argued ages ago. You didn't really know what to do, you could tell he was hurting but so were you. Everything was going wrong again and despite the fact you tried to forget they were leaving, you just couldn't. They were leaving and they weren't coming back.
 
"I'm sorry __________." Jongup finally broke the silence. 
 
"Don't be." You gave him a small smile. "Come on, I think we should get home. It's getting late."
 
"No, I want to stay out here with you, by myself." Jongup defended.
 
"Are you sure?" You looked at him confused.
 
"Yeah." He nodded.
 
"Okay. It's upto you." You smiled. "Do you want to go and get something to eat?" 
 
Jongup nodded slowly and quickly stood up. "I'm not letting anything ruin my last day with you." He smiled and took a hold of your hand and started heading towards the busy streets.
 
"Jongup, no matter what we do, nothing's going to ruin it okay?" You laughed. 
 
Jongup nodded and smiled. "Where do you want to eat?"
 
"I'm not really sure.. Oh!" Your eyes lit up as you saw a cute restaurant. "There?"
 
"Perfect." Jongup smiled as the two of you made your way over to the outside restaurant and took a seat opposite each other. 
 
"Ahjumma, two daekkbokki please!" You called to the woman.
 
"Coming right up!" She smiled and disappeared off to make it.
 
"This reminds me of when I was younger." You smiled.
 
"How?" Jongup questionned.
 
"My mum used to bring me here." You sighed. "Now they're always too busy, actually they've never even came around to meet you yet. They've not spoken to me in weeks."
 
"I know, it must be hard for you." Jongup stretched his hand out and squeezed yours.
 
"What about you, what are your parents like?" You asked.
 
"....I don't have parents." Jongup simply stated. "Alien, remember?" He whispered.
 
"Oh, yeah." You nodded. "Sorry." You pouted. 
 
"Simple mistake." Jongup laughed and shrugged.
 
"Here you go, two daekkbokki for the lovely couple!" The woman smiled and placed the plates down for you. 
 
"Thank you." You bowed your head and paid her quickly. 
 
"I'll get it!" Jongup said quickly and got his wallet out, handing over more money. 
 
"Jongup." You narrowed your eyes.
 
"No, I'm paying." He smiled and the woman gave him back your money, which he kindly handed over to you.
 
"You're so stubborn." You frowned and took a big mouthful of daekkbokki.
 
"You've got a nice boyfriend here, treat him well." The woman giggled and walked away.
 
*I wish I could.* You sighed. 
 
"Don't put so much in your mouth ________, you'll get indigestion." Jongup looked over at you worried.
 
"I'm fine." You mumbled through food, and then almost laughed at how stupid you must sound. 
 
Once you and Jongup had finished your meal the two of you left, it was getting colder now and darker. He wrapped his arms around you as you walked infront of him, he hugged you from behind.
 
"Jongup it's hard to walk like this." You laughed.
 
"Yeah but i'm keeping you warm right?" He smirked.
 
"Yeah. But are you okay?" You asked quickly.
 
"I'm fine!" Jongup smiled and continued walking happily, as if in his own little world.
 
The two of you walked home as slowly as you could, enjoying your last moments together, in all honesty you wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------