38.

Do you believe in aliens?

It was closing time for the shop Yongguk was working at, and he was helping Junghye tidy up the store by cleaning the counter she was standing at. He kept accidently spraying her with the cleaning stuff he was using to wipe it down.

"Yah Yongguk, if you don't stop that I'm going to hit you." She threatened.

"I can't help it, you're just in the way." He laughed as he sprayed it onto the surface again, which also sprayed onto her.

"That's it." She frowned and grabbed the cleaning stuff off him. "Go and clean up over there, you're never cleaning the counter again." She laughed.

"Aish." He scoffed. "Suit yourself." Yongguk smirked and turned his back around, making his way over to clean off the shelves that were gathering dust. 

"And watch you don't ruin the albums when you clean the shelves!" She warned him.

"Yeah yeah yeah I know what i'm doing~" Yongguk called back to her. 

She raised her eyebrow as he wasn't being his normal self, he was acting more playful. She shook her head and just chuckled to herself as she continued to fill out some important forms. 

Yongguk came back after he'd started cleaning the shelves only about 5 minutes ago.

"Yes?" She looked up from the papers.

"I ruined an album." He said quietly.

"Which album?" Her eyes widened.

"This one.." He held it up and she scanned her eyes over it.

"How did you ruin it? It looks fine to me.." She looked confused and took it off him, scanning over it again.

"Well it's got a little scratch on it here because I dropped it and it scraped off the side off the shelf.." He pointed to the smallest scratch ever.

"You've hardly ruined it." She laughed. "It's fine, at least it's only on the plastic covering. That goes in the bin anyway." She smiled.

"Are you sure?" Yongguk looked confused.

"Yes I'm sure."She laughed. "I'll be over to help you in a minute, just let me finish up these okay?"

"Yeah okay." Yongguk nodded and made his way back over to the shelves.

After about spending an hour and a half overtime trying to clean the store, they were finally finished. Yongguk sighed in relief as he put his jacket on and fixed himself. 

"That was a long day." Yongguk stretched his arms out.

"Ah it was." Junghye nodded. "Are you doing anything interesting now?"

"No, I think we're just finishing packing up our things because we're moving house tomorrow." Yongguk nodded.

"We?" Junghye questionned.

"Oh, my em.. family." Yongguk smiled. "Yeah we live in a small house the now and there's 7 of us so we're moving into a bigger house."

"Ah I see." Junghye smiled. 

"How about you, are you doing anything interesting?" Yongguk looked at her curious.

"No, I think a night spent infront of the tv with some ramen will be the highlight of my night." She laughed. 

"Ahhh." Yongguk nodded and went to leave the store.

"Em Yongguk-shi." Junghye started, but she nervously stopped. 

"Yeah?" Yongguk stopped and turned around.

"If you're not busy sometime, would you like to go out for a coffee sometime after work?" Junghye gave him a shy smile.

Yongguk smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, sure I'd like that."

"Aw good." Junghye smiled.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow." Yongguk stumbled, not paying attention to where he was going and walked into the door. 

"Are you okay?" Junghye quickly asked him, trying to avoid laughing.

"Aw y-yeah I'm fine!" Yongguk assured her. "Um bye~" He called and quickly made his way out of the store. *Aish, you're an idiot!* He thought to himself.

*Haha how cute.* Junghye giggled to herself as she got herself ready to leave, and finally locked up the store for the day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You and Jongup were sitting in the cafeteria at lunch time with Youngjae, Daehyun, Hyemi and Zelo. Jongup kept jokingly trying to feed you food, which caused you to cringe and blush. 

"Yah Jongup, stop it!" You giggled as he tried to feed you some of his chocolate.

"Why? It's cute." He laughed.

"You used to be so shy!" You laughed. "If I had tried to feed you, you would've blushed and looked away." 

"But I'm not so shy anymore." He smiled. "So feed me if you like~"

"Jongup. I'm not going to feed you!" You laughed.

"Can you two please get a room or something?" Hyemi frowned slightly. 

"Yeah, you're putting me off my food." Youngjae moaned as he scraped his food about his plate.

"We're not asking you to watch." You stuck your tongue out at them, and then picked up a strawberry and placed it in Jongup's mouth and started to laugh.

"Well it's kind of hard to avoid you two when you're sitting right infront of us." Daehyun smirked and just shook his head.

"When you and Hyemi start going out I'm going to moan about everything you two do as a couple." You frowned. 

"Ehhh, don't frown." Jongup pinched your cheeks, trying to make you smile. "You don't look pretty when you frown."

"Heeeey." You pouted. "You're supposed to tell me I look pretty no matter what." You turned away from him and looked at Zelo.

"Yeah noona?" He looked up at you staring at him.

"You're quiet today, are you okay?" You looked at him confused.

"I'm fine. I'm just scared for this test I have next period!" He bit his lip nervously.

"Did you study for it?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah of course." Zelo stuttered, you glared at him. "Okay noona I forgot to."

"Hmph." You pouted slightly. "Just try your best and if you fail, you can always resit it. I'll help you study okay?"

"Okay!" Zelo smiled. "You're the best noona."

"Ahhh, I know." You giggled and looked back at Jongup. 

"Why do you always give him more attention than me?" Jongup pouted.

"You're such a liar!" You smacked his arm. "I always give you attention!"

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Sohee smirked behind you two, you turned around and looked up at her. "You two are totally dating right?"

You sighed and stood up, squaring upto her. "Yes, we are. Do you have a problem with that?"

She scoffed and looked at you. "Why would I have a problem?"

"I don't know, the way you act seems like everything is always a problem to you."

"That's so not true." She looked surprised. "I was just wondering."

"Well it's none of your business who I'm dating, you don't own the school Sohee." You frowned.

She looked behind you and saw Daehyun and Hyemi giggling with each other. "Is she actually dating him too?" Hyemi looked up and noticed they were talking about her, her cheeks flushed red and she dropped her head down so she was looking at the floor.

"How does she get a guy like him?!" Sohee's follower, Yubin looked surprised.

"They're not dating, yet anyway." You smirked. "And Hyemi is a much better person, and is way prettier than you two could ever be so... would you kindly like to leave us all alone?" 

Jongup stood up and grabbed a hold of your arm, pulling you back from her. "Hey, calm down."

"I'm fine." You assured him. "Well, are you leaving now?"

"Y-Yeah we are." Yubin stuttered and grabbed Sohee's arm, dragging her away.

"Waaah! ________ that was daebak!" Hyemi smiled at you.

"Thanks." You laughed. "I can't stand her saying things about my best friend of all people!"

"Ehh, don't worry about it." Hyemi smiled. "I'm used to it."

"Well you shouldn't be." You frowned slightly and Jongup wrapped his arm around you.

"Well least she has a friend like you right?" He smiled and kissed you on the cheek.

"Aish you two are far too lovey dovey for my liking." Youngjae sighed and stood up. "I'll see you later at home." He nodded and left the table, making his way to wherever he was going.

"I'm guessing he'll go to he library." Daehyun shrugged.

"Why?" You asked confused.

"He goes there a lot, he likes it because it's quiet and he studies better or something." Daehyun shrugged and turned his attention back to Hyemi.

"Well I'm leaving too, I don't like being the 5th wheel of the couples!" Zelo laughed. "I'll see you later." He waved and then caught up with some of his friends and followed after them.

"Oh I almost forgot we were moving out tomorrow." You smiled and looked at Jongup.

"Are you excited?" He asked with a smile.

"I guess I am." You nodded. "It'll be a lot easier with more space!"

"Have you called your parents yet?" Hyemi looked up from talking to Daehyun.

"No." You shook your head. "I will though."

"What are you going to tell them?" She looked surprised.

"I don't even know." You sighed. "I'm going to have to tell them I have a boyfriend now though."

"You have a boyfriend?" Jongup looked at you confused, but then started to laugh.

"Shut up!" You slapped him on the arm and laughed. "They'll want to meet you, you know."

"Fine by me." He smiled.

"Just don't tell them you're an..." You looked about and whispered. "Alien."

"Why would I?" Jongup looked surprised. "We didn't even want Hyemi to know about us." 

"True." You smiled and laughed as Hyemi frowned slightly.

"I'm trustworthy you know." She defended.

"I know but you were scary when we first met you." Daehyun laughed.

"I'm not scary, I'm actually really quiet." She pouted.

"We know." You laughed and looked at the time. "Oh I better go, I have to go to my locker and everything before History." You stood up quickly and grabbed your bag. "I'll see you after school." 

Jongup was just about to say something but you'd already disappeared, he sighed and looked at Hyemi and Daehyun. "Why was she in such a hurry?"

"I couldn't even tell you." Hyemi shrugged and looked as confused as he did. "Oh, wait she's coming back!"

Jongup turned around and saw you looking at him. "What are you-" 

"I almost forgot." You smiled and quickly grabbed his face, placing a quick kiss on his lips. "I'll never get bored of kissing you." You smiled and quickly disappeared again.

Jongup just blinked, completely surprised at what you'd done, but a smile spread on his face. 

"Jongup.." Daehyun waved his hand in Jongup's face and laughed. "The bell's gone we have to go."

"O-Oh yeah right." Jongup nodded and stood up with Daehyun and Hyemi, and left quickly to get to his class.

----------------------------------------


@fireworkrainbow -  Ahaha yes! I am a huge BBC.. Block B, B.A.P and Beast are like my entire life! ^_^

@simplysuju - well her parents aren't around the now anyway, she does live without them lol because they're travelling a lot for work, but they visit her every so often. :)

@almightyhoyakey - omg your reactions are exactly how I am with Jongup LOL. I just spazz over everything he does. Even if he just smiles or laughs or something! XD I guess we just love him too much haha~ ^.^


I might start doing more comment replies. ^_^ 
I'm doing a double update, so wait for the next chapter!! :D

-xyeobo