55.

Do you believe in aliens?

Yongguk was sitting patiently in a small cafe near the CD store, he kept watching the window to see if Junghye was going to appear anytime soon like she'd told him on the phone. He'd ordered her favourite coffee for her, which would most likely be getting cold soon. Just as he was about to finish off his own coffee, the door opened and a cold breeze blew out throughout the cafe. He turned around and saw Junghye slowly coming towards him, he stood up and greeted her with a small smile.

"You came." He nodded.

"I said I would, didn't I?" She simply replied and took a seat.

He sat down again after she'd approached the table. "So, what am I here for?" She questionned him.

"Like I said on the phone, I needed to talk to you." Yongguk started. "About.. the other night."

"The other night? Oh you mean at the park?" She bluntly replied, then she looked down at the table and noticed the coffee infront of her. "Did you get this for me?"

"Yeah, I knew it was your favourite." He gave her a small smile.

*Why do you have to be so cute Yongguk?* Junghye tried to hide her smile. "Thanks." She simply nodded.

"It might be cold now though, so I'll get you another one if you like." Yongguk replied.

"Don't worry about it. Just continue what you were about to say." She said as she picked up the coffee and took a sip, it was still relatively warm.

"Well, like I said.. I didn't mean to be like that. It wasn't me, it's.. confusing to explain." Yongguk sighed. "I don't like the thought of getting too attached to someone, so I wanted to distance myself from you."

Junghye just looked at him confused.

"I'm never usually like that, don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect either. I just.. didn't like the idea of getting attached to you and having to leave you. I might be moving away soon, and I don't know if you feel the same as me, but I would hate the idea of hurting you." Yongguk bit his lip. "I'm sorry Junghye, I realised it was stupid of me to act like that. I should've handled it a bit better."

"You should have." She simply replied and took a sip of her coffee again, but she placed it down and looked at him. 

Yongguk just looked at her, waiting for her to continue. 

She chuckled. "It's sweet that you thought you'd get too attached to me." She slightly mocked him.

"Ayyyy." He chuckled. 

She laughed with him, but stopped. "You're moving away soon?"

Yongguk shrugged. "I'm not sure how soon."

"Well then, should we make the most of it?" She smiled. 

"I think we should." Yongguk smiled back at her, he stretched his hand over the table and took a hold of hers. "I really like you."

Junghye blushed extremely, but felt comforted by his hand holding hers. "I really like you too, even if you are an idiot."

Yongguk laughed. "Thanks, I'm glad." He let out a sigh of relief. "________'s going to be so happy."

"She likes me a lot right?" Junghye laughed.

"Yeah. I think she feels more comfort when you're around, because she's not the only girl." He laughed.

"Aw, that's sweet." Junghye smiled. "I suppose she might need my help controlling you 6."

"We're not that bad!" Yongguk laughed.

"Hey, we'll see." Junghye simply smiled and looked down at her hand, which Yongguk kept a hold of. "I guess I can forgive you for the other night."

Yongguk's eyes lit up. "That's a relief!" 

Junghye just laughed, but her mind was elsewhere. *How soon are you leaving?* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyemi's coming home today!" Daehyun was stil going on and on about Hyemi returning.

"Do you know what time she's coming over?" Youngjae looked at you with hope.

"No, I'm afraid I don't." You let out a frustrated sigh. "I know what you're thinking. I want her to be here soon too!"

"It was like you read my mind." Youngjae laughed and made his way upto his room, to hide from Daehyun.


"Can you call her or something? I mean she should be home by now right? I want to see her!" Daehyun kept going on and on at you.

"Daehyun." You narrowed your eyes. "Please shut up!"

"What?" Daehyun looked at you innocently.

"Hyemi's going to come over when she's ready, she's not forgotten about us." You sighed. "Please just calm down or something, I can't deal with your excitement!" You laughed.

"I'll remember that ________." Daehyun pouted and stormed away out of the living room, you rested your head back on the couch and sighed.

You shut your eyes for about two seconds when the doorbell rang. Your eyes shot open and you stood up quickly and ran to the front door, almost ripping the door open.

"HYEMI!" You screamed as you saw her standing there with a huge smile on her face. 

Daehyun came running down the stairs, almost tripping in the process with the biggest grin on his face.

"You're back!" Daehyun said quickly as he pushed past you, making his way next to her. "Come in~" He called and took a hold of her hand dragging her inside the house.

"Daehyun. She's my best friend." You frowned and followed after them, closing the door quickly.

"Yeah I know." He mumbled a reply but continued to drag Hyemi to the living room. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Hyemi smiled and sat down. "Oh and _______ we're going to start studying soon okay? I need you to pass these exams."

"I know I know." You pouted and took a seat next to her, which cause Daehyun to move you out of the way as he sat in between the two of you. "DAEHYUN OPPA!" You yelled angrily.

"What?" He looked at you innocently.

"You know what? You can spend time with her. I'm not being a third wheel." You frowned and stood up. "Hyemi come see me when you're done with him." You walked out of the living room and made your way upstairs to find Jongup. 

"Jonguppie~" You called through the halls. He peeked his head around your bedroom door.

"Yes?" He smiled.

"Daehyun's stole Hyemi from me and he's annoying me." You laughed. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing much, just watching more dance videos." He smiled.

"You need to show me you dancing!" You quickly said. "Come on, show me~" You quickly pushed him back into your room.


"I-I have to show you the now?" Jongup stuttered and turned around and faced you.

"Yeah! Come on, you seem to dance all the time, and i've never once saw you dance!" You pouted and sat on your bed, grabbing the laptop you started looking through songs. "Tell me a song and i'll play it, you just have to dance!"

"Will you dance with me?" Jongup suggested.

"Ah.. but I can't dance!" You smiled. "Come on Jonguppie~ please do it for me!" You started pouting and batting your eyelashes.

"Why should I dance for you when I was your second choice?" Jongup raised his eyebrow.

"You weren't! Hyemi just got home today so I wanted to see her, but I was her second choice." You pouted. "So you'll always be my first choice! You know that." You smiled.

Jongup soon gave in to your cuteness. "I suppose."

"So you're going to show me your dancing right?" You beamed.

Jongup thought about it and slowly nodded.

"AHH! You're the best." You clapped your hands.

"I don't see why you're so excited." Jongup looked surprised. 

"Well dancing is obviously special to you, right?" You looked at Jongup who nodded. "So, I want to see you dance because it's special to you and it's obviously something you enjoy doing."

"________, you really are something." Jongup laughed but smiled. "Put Chris Brown Turn Up The Music on." He winked at you.

"Sure thing~" You smiled and quickly scrolled through the songs, finally finding it and clicking play.

'Turn up the music cause this song just came on~ turn up the music if they try to turn us down~' 

The song started playing and the sound soon filled your room, Jongup instantly started to dance and the concentration on his face was obvious. You watched him amazed as he showed you all the best moves he could do. You smiled, in amazement and a sort of pride flushed over you, you felt like a little fangirl as you continued to watch him. He winked at you as he done a handstand and kicked his legs in the air, your jaw almost hit the ground. 

The song soon came to an end and you were still staring at Jongup, who was now panting as he tried to catch his breathe and a drop of sweat ran down the side of his face.

"So.. what did you think?" Jongup smiled as he took his jumper off, revealing just a simple black wifebeater. 

"I..I-I So good." You finally stuttered out. 

"What?" Jongup laughed.

"You were amazing!" You said with a huge smile. 

Jongup blushed extremely. "It was nothing." He smiled.

"Nothing? That was not nothing. That was unbelievable!" You looked at him surprised and stood up. You grabbed a tissue and wiped his cheek. "You're sweating." You laughed.

He looked up at your hand and then back at you, you were closer than you thought. "Thanks." He smirked at you and took a hold of your hand that just wiped the sweat. He quickly took the tissue out of your hand and dabbed at his forehead with it.

"You're incredible Moon Jongup." You smiled and looked at him.

"But not as incredible as you ________." He smiled and chucked the tissue in the bin, getting it in on one throw. 

"Shut up." You laughed and playfully smacked his chest. 

He took a hold of your hand quickly and held onto it, leaning over to the laptop he quickly scrolled through the songs and hit play on one. "Dance with me." He smiled as he took a hold of your other hand, so he was holding both.

"To this?" You raised your eyebrow as Trouble Maker started playing.

"Yeah." He smirked. "What's wrong with this?" He started to dance, pulling you along with him.

"N-Nothing it's just... something I can't dance to." You said stupidly.

"Of course you can." He smiled and pulled you into him, bringing you closer. He started dancing up against you, making you blush extremely.

"Jongup I can't do this!" You giggled as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"It's only a bit of fun." He laughed with you as you awkwardly tried to dance with him.

"Jongup." You kept giggling, it was awkward and embarrassing but Jongup didn't seem to care he was enjoying every moment of it.

"Ahem." Someone coughed from the doorway, you and Jongup turned around and looked to see Daehyun standing there, looking slightly awkward.

"Yes?" You grumpily replied.

"Hyemi wanted you." He simply said.

"Were you two bored of each other?" You raised your eyebrow.

"No she just wanted to have a catch up with you now." Daehyun smiled.

"Now?" You scoffed. "Well tell her she can wait. Me and Jongup are busy."

"Doing what exactly? Grinding on each other?" Daehyun scoffed.

"JUST GO AWAY DAEHYUN!" You yelled.

"Woah sorry." He started laughing and made his way down the hall.

"I don't know what it is with him today, but I'm going to kill him." You angrily said.

Jongup just smiled at you. "Calm down." He mumbled.

"I'm calm." You assured him.

"Good." He smiled and pulled you in closely again. "Where were we?"

"Do we have to continue dancing?" You said slightly bored.

"No." Jongup smirked. "I had something else in mind."

You looked at him confused but then smirked when you realised. "Subtle Jonguppie~" You tapped his nose.

"I never said I was." He smirked and kissed your nose, then his lips made their way onto yours. 

Just as you and Jongup were about to deepen your kiss, there was another cough at the door.

You let out a frustrated sigh and let go of Jongup, you turned around and looked towards the doorway. "Yes?" You saw Himchan standing there, looking even more awkward than Daehyun.

"I was just coming to tell you I'm going out for a bit, because I've got some last minute things to buy." Himchan smiled.

"For what?" you looked at him confused.

"I can't tell you that." He smirked. "See you when I'm back."

"Wait Himchan!" You called after him, but he left your room too quickly. "Aish, first they interupt us and then they leave quickly." You mumbled out loud.

"___________!" You heard Hyemi call from down the stairs. "How can you treat your best friend like this!"

"HOW CAN YOU TREAT YOUR BEST FRIEND LIKE THIS!" You yelled back, frustrated with everyone and everything going on. 

"________ calm down!" Jongup almost shouted at you. 

"I'm fine." You sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." He smiled and kissed your cheek. "Come on, let's go down and see her."

"Right. You can keep me sane before I kill the both of them." You smiled as you made your way out of the room. "What could Himchan possible be upto?" You asked Jongup.

"I couldn't even tell you." He said confused. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------