26.

Do you believe in aliens?

It was the next day at school and you were walking through the corridors with Hyemi, explaining the whole situation about the boys to her. At first she was surprised, but she softened up in the end and was much more calm about the situation.

"So they're not taking over the world?" She looked at you confused.

"Not anymore.." You shrugged. "I think, I'm not sure."

"What do you mean you're not sure?" She looked at you with a serious expression.

"I don't know I get confused!" You whined. "I heard them talking, they were talking about the mission and I think Jongup and Daehyun tried to get Bang to stop doing the mission.. They kind of argued a bit about it, but Bang agreed. They have to convince their governer or something, her name was Hyosung I think?" You scratched your hair nervously. 

"And..?" Hyemi waited.

"And Himchan's going to persuade her to believe they're still doing the mission when they're not." You shrugged. "That's all I remember."

"Right, so we're safe right?" She looked at you confused.

"I think so." You smiled.

"Good." She sighed in relief. "I looked into planet Mato."

"Really? What's it like?" You looked about the busy hallways, but a familiar face and blonde hair caught your attention. "Wait is that Zelo?" 

Hyemi followed your gaze and looked over. "Yeah I think so.. Is he talking to Minhyuk?" 

"I think so, he's like 3 years older than Zelo why is he talking to him?" You quickly started to walk over, Hyemi quickly started walking so she could catch up with you.

As soon as you got to Zelo, Minhyuk and his friends walked away after passing something over to Zelo.

"What's that?" You appeared behind Zelo looking confused.

"Oh, Hi noona." He smiled but looked nervous.

"What were you talking to Minhyuk for? He's a bad guy Zelo." You looked at him worried.

"Oh nothing, he's my friend." Zelo shrugged.

"He's not your friend, he's the wrong kind of guy to get involved with." You looked at Zelo's hand. "What's that?" You asked again.

"It's nothing." Zelo smiled. "See you around noona!"

"You saw that right?" You looked at Hyemi. She nodded slowly. "Whatevers going on with them we need to stop it. Zelo's too young to be involved with him."

"You're right." Hyemi bit her lip nervously. 

You turned around and noticed Youngjae walking towards you two, he looked up from his ipod and smiled. "Hey." He took his headphones out.

"Oh hi." You smiled. "Youngjae can you do me a favour?"

"What is it?" He looked at you confused.

"Can you keep an eye on Zelo?" You pleaded. 

"Why?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow. "I'm not a babysitter."

"I'm not asking you to babysit him." You laughed. "He's getting involved with the wrong crowd, I need you to look out for him. Please?"

Youngjae sighed. "Fine i'll keep an eye on him."

"You're the best!" You smiled and Hyemi linked her arm through yours.

"Come on we have to get to class now." Hyemi tugged on your arm.

"I'm coming." You replied quickly. "See you around Youngjae." You waved him off and hurriedly made your way to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zelo." Youngjae called on him at the end of the day. "Where are you going?" 

"No where." Zelo tried to look innocent, but Youngjae could tell he had panic in his eyes.

"Why do you look nervous?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow.

"I-I'm not." Zelo stuttered.

"We'll go home then, together." Youngjae smiled.

"No I have to, s-stay behind because of my teacher." Zelo looked about nervous.

"Why? I'll wait for you then." 

"No, it's okay you just go ahead." Zelo went to walk away from Youngjae, but he pulled him back.

"Zelo, what's going on?" Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I told you it's nothing." Zelo looked behind Youngjae and noticed Minhyuk and his friends coming over. "I think you should go."

"Why?" Youngjae looked about and noticed Minhyuk coming towards them. "Because of him? You're friends with him?"

"Not friends exactly." Zelo pouted slightly. 

"Then what? What are you doing?" Youngjae demanded.

"I-I've just been helping him with some stuff that's all." Zelo bit his lip nervously.

"Zelo." Minhyuk smiled. "Do you have what I asked for?"

"Y-Yeah it's in my bag." Zelo stuttered and quickly swung his bag off his shoulder, frantically trying to open it.

"Wait, who are you?" Minhyuk turned around and looked Youngjae up and down. "Oh I know you. You're the guy Kyuhyun hates right? Because his girlfriend always flirts with you?"

"I suppose." Youngjae mumbled back, not even looking at Minhyuk. "Zelo we're leaving now."

"Oh you're not going anywhere until I get my stuff." Minhyuk grabbed Youngjae's arm.

"Get off me." Youngjae glared at Minhyuk.

"What are you going to do about it? You're just a short, chubby little kid." Minhyuk prodded Youngjae's tummy and laughed.

"Don't touch my tummy." Youngjae shoved Minhyuk away from him and tried to grab Zelo's arm to pull him away, but Youngjae was yanked back by one of Minhyuk's friends.

"Woah, you think you're getting away after you push me? Of all people, me?" Minhyuk laughed and then turned serious. He shoved Youngjae who stumbled back slightly, then he brought his fist down on Youngjae's face.

Zelo looked at the scene in shock, surprised at what had just happened. 

Youngjae was grabbed by the collar and hit a few more times before Minhyuk pulled him up on his feet again. Youngjae wiped the blood from his mouth and then smirked. "Really?" Youngjae laughed and went to hit Minhyuk back, but he stumbled and his wrist was caught by Minhyuk.

"You're laughing at me?" Minhyuk frowned and then swung another punch, hitting Youngjae's tummy, causing Youngjae to stumble back to the ground again. "Zelo. My stuff." He snapped his fingers and looked at Zelo.

"Y-Yeah." Zelo quickly handed the package over.

"Good little boy." Minhyuk smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"O-Okay." Zelo stuttered and then looked at Youngjae who was on the ground, he quickly ran over to his side. "I'm sorry hyung!"

Minhyuk just scoffed and walked away from the scene, his friends trailing after him.

"That is the last time I ever look out for you again." Youngjae stood up, frowning and wincing in pain.

"I'm sorry!" Zelo called and tried to catch up with Youngjae who was storming away, Youngjae suddenly stopped to a halt.

"Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" Youngjae glared at Zelo.

"I-I won't hyung." Zelo promised.

"Good." Youngjae sighed and then started to continue his walk home.

"Are you okay?" Zelo almost whispered.

"I'll be fine." Youngjae mumbled. "Ouch." He groaned as he rubbed his jaw where he'd been hit repeatedly. 

"I'm sorry." Zelo mumbled again.

"Stop apologizing!" Youngjae yelled, giving Zelo a fright. "I told you i'm fine."

"Okay." Zelo pouted and trailed slowly behind Youngjae. *Noona's gonna kill me.* 

----------------------------------------------------------