10.

Do you believe in aliens?

It was finally the Friday, you'd had a crazy week with B.A.P but soon you had settled all the problems and arguments that had been happening. You were getting used to the fact these boys knew absolutely nothing and you realised it was gonna be hard, but you'd manage to help them. Besides, Jongup always seemed to help you as much as he could out of the members.

You were sitting in 6th period, waiting for the bell to go. You were gazing out of the window when you suddenly remembered a few nights ago, when you were watching a movie with Jongup. You'd woken up in your bed, and it still confused you how you'd got there. One minute you were on the couch, then you woke up in bed. *That's weird.. Jongup wouldn't have carried me, would he?* You tapped your pen on your cheek and continued to daydream. *He is really nice.. I'll ask him later.* A small smile crept on your face, you were snapped out of your daydream when the bell suddenly went off, causing you to jump with fright. *Yus! It's finally the weekend.* You smiled and packed up your things, pulling your bag over your shoulder, you quickly made your way out of the classroom and left the school doors. You sat up on the wall just outside the school as you waited for Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup come out. 

"Yah. Little miss unavailable." You heard a familiar voice and turned around.

"Hyemi!" You smiled, but she didn't look amused.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" She glared at you.

"Me? Avoid you? Never." You laughed. 

"I'm not joking! I've not seen you in ages and i barely talk to you now." She pouted.

"Don't worry about it Hyemi. I'm not avoiding you." You sighed and leaned back on the wall. "I'm just.. busy the now."

"With what exactly? You're the laziest person i know." She scoffed.

"Yah. Stop being so mean." You frowned slightly. "I-I told you i'm redecorating."

"Don't you need help then?" She smiled.

"Nope." You defensively said. "I-I'm fine doing it myself. I'm getting it done quicker."

"Liar." She frowned. "I know you too well."

"I am not lying!" You sighed. "Hyemi, it's hard to explain. You got my text the other night right?"

"Yeah and it made no sense." She pouted. "I don't know what's going on with you the now."

"Neither do I." You mumbled slightly. You noticed 4 familiar blonde heads coming out. 

"Well, i got to go." Hyemi sighed. "My parents are taking me to look at universities this week. Fun times."

"Oh." You bit your lip. "Have fun."

"Thanks. Enjoy your weekend, i'll see you on Monday." She smiled and waved. "TEXT ME!"

"I will." You waved bye to her and then jumped down off the wall. "Yah, over here!" You yelled towards the 4 boys.

"Oh hello." They all smiled.

"So, what are we doing this weekend?" You started walking out of the school gates and tugged on the straps of your bag.

All 4 of them looked at you, clueless. Daehyun shrugged, Jongup gave you a shy smile, Zelo just laughed and Youngjae looked slightly surprised.

"What you mean you don't want to do anything this weekend with me?" Your eyes widened in surprise.  "Omo. I'm offended!"

"N-No we do!" Jongup quickly said.

"We just... don't have a clue what to do." Zelo shrugged. "What do you do for fun?"

"I...I'm not sure actually." You smiled. "I just go with the flow."

"Really?" Youngjae's eyes widened. "Don't you prefer being organized and plan everything?"

"Oh no! Definitely not." You frowned slightly. "What kind of life would it be if everything was planned out?"

"One that had no faults." Youngjae smiled.

"Hmph." You pouted slightly. "How about we go to the beach? It's meant to be nice weather! And i fancy getting away for a couple of days."

"The beach?" They all looked at you confused.

"You know, sun, sand, water? It'll be fun!" You smiled and clapped your hands.

*She's so cute when she gets excited* Jongup thought to himself. "The beach sounds good."

Daehyun gave him a peculiar look. *You're just thinking that cause you love her. Babo.* 

"We're in." They all said. 

"Good!" You smiled. "Now to just find out if Himchan oppa and Yongguk oppa want to come."

*Damn, i want her to call me oppa.* Jongup thought to himself, he pouted slightly without realising.

"I'm sure they will." Daehyun smiled and threw his arm around Jongup's shoulders. "Stop pouting." He whispered and laughed.

Jongup looked at him surprised. "I was pouting?"

"Yup. You make it so obvious little one!" He ruffled his hair and started walking ahead.

"Daehyun oppa, wait up!" You yelled.

"Are we close enough for you to call me oppa?" He looked at you confused.

"Um.. Maybe." You shrugged. "We live in the same house, is that not close enough?"

Daehyun shrugged and continued walking. *It sounds nice being called oppa actually.* A sly smile was on his face.

"Um Jongup.." You shyly said.

"Hmm yeah?" He turned around and looked at you.

"You know the other night when we were watching a movie?" You looked at him with a small smile.

"WHAT? YOU TWO WATCHED A MOVIE TOGETHER? ALONE?" Youngjae yelled.

"Everyone knows what watching a movie means." Zelo winked as he walked past you two.

"What's wrong with that?" You looked surprised. "YAH! You didn't even know what a kiss was the other day!" You frowned at him.

"I'm a fast learner." He shrugged and laughed, running ahead to catch up with Daehyun.

"Nothing happened! We only watched a movie!" You defensively said. 

"Yeah and she fell asleep halfway into it." Jongup laughed slightly.

"Hmph, okay." Youngjae still looked unconvinced.

"Anyways, you were saying?" Jongup smiled.

"U-Um how did i end up in my bed?" you said quieter so no one heard.

"Oh." Jongup's face started to blush. "I thought you'd be more comfy in your bed, so i carried you through there. I hope you don't mind." He laughed nervously.

"T-thank you." You stuttered out. "B-But where did you sleep?"

"On the floor in our room." He smirked. "I should've stayed on the couch."

"It would've been comfier." You laughed. "Sorry for having such a small house." You pouted slightly.

"I don't mind." He smiled.

Youngjae turned around and looked at you two, smiling, being shy and laughing. "Something's not right with those two." He said to Daehyun.

"Can't you tell? Jongup's falling for her and he doesn't even realise." Daehyun laughed. "Has he spoken to you yet?"

"Nope." Youngjae shrugged. "What does he need to speak to me about?"

"You need to tell him about love, he has no clue." Daehyun shrugged. 

"What about the mission? Yongguk won't be happy." Youngjae looked scared.

"We can't let Yongguk know, yet." Daehyun frowned slightly. "Jongup needs to stay away from her."

"But he won't. He's always beside her." Youngjae frowned. 

"This weekend, when we go to the beach, we'll make a plan to keep him away from her okay?" Daehyun smiled. "The mission has to be successful."

"I don't even want to do the mission." Youngjae pouted. 

"Don't ever let Yongguk hear you say that!" Daehyun said surprised. "He's determined to take over earth, we need to help him."

"And with the help of ________, i'm sure it's possible." Youngjae smiled. 

"Yongguk hyung will be so happy with us!" Zelo butted in. "I'll be able to keep noona occupied, she loves me."

"Stop calling her noona." Youngjae hit him over the head.

"That was uncalled for hyung!" Zelo pouted.

"YAH! Youngjae why are you hitting Zelo?!" You ran upto him and hugged him gently. "Are you okay Zelo?"

"I'm okay." He smiled slightly as you held onto him. 

"You're so mean sometimes Youngjae oppa." You frowned at him.

*How come she's never hugged me?!* Jongup pouted and caught up with the rest of the group. 

"You're doing it again." Daehyun laughed.

"Oh. I am?" He nervously laughed. 

"Aish." Daehyun ruffled his hair again.

"Stop that! I'm not a baby." Jongup frowned slightly.

"So.. Do you guys own swimming stuff?" You curiously asked them. "Do any of you know how to drive...?"

"Um.. Nope." They all shrugged.

"Yongguk hyung can drive!" Zelo smiled.

"Good!" You clapped your hands. "I guess i'll just have to buy you guys swimming stuff." You pouted. "You can drive the car my parents bought me, it's never been used because I can't drive yet." You frowned. "I don't see why they wasted their money on it."

"Y-You should be thankful!" Youngjae frowned.

"I am thankful. My parent's don't need to spend their money on me in an unnecessary way though, I'd rather see them than their money." You sighed.

Jongup gazed at you as he listened to you talk. *She really misses her parents. It's ashame.* He gave you a soft smile. *I'll keep you company, don't worry _________!* 

"Noona you have us now. You don't need your parents!" Zelo smiled and gave you a thumbs up.

"Ah thank you Zelo." You laughed. "Oh we're home!" You smiled and looked up at your appartment. *It might not be much, but i love my home.*

"Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa~" You called as you opened the front door.

"YEOBO. You're finally home!" Himchan smiled as he appeared at the kitchen door, he walked upto you and threw his arms around you. 

"Y-Yeobo?" You mumbled past his arms that were hugging onto you.

"Yeah. It's my nickname for you." He smiled. "Did you enjoy school? I prepared a yummy meal for you guys!"

"U-Um thank you. I didn't know you could cook." You looked surprised.

"There's a lot you don't know about me." He smirked and walked back into the kitchen.

"Where's Yongguk?" Youngjae looked about confused.

"The living room. I swear he is the laziest person ever, all he's done is watch tv all day. Those war movies." Himchan mumbled as he started doing the dishes.

"Himchan hyung is acting weird." Zelo nudged Jongup.

"He's acting like a mother.. And it's like Yongguk's his husband or something." You looked at Daehyun and laughed.

"Well kids, come on.. go and eat up the food i made you!" He smiled and pushed you through to the dining room. 

"O-Okay we're going!" You mumbled and sat down. "I don't need another mum." you pouted as you ate some of the food.

"So what are the plans for this weekend?" Himchan smiled as he untied the apron from around his waist.

"Well... I was thinking we go to the beach. It's been nice weather all weekend, and it would be good to get away." You mumbled as you ate some bread.

"Don't talk with your mouthful." Himchan scolded you. "but the beach sounds good! Yongguk did you hear that? We're going to the beach with the kids!"

"Yes mother." You frowned slightly and continued eating.

"What?" Yongguk appeared in the dining room. "YAH! you made food and you didn't tell me?!"

"It's for the kids! They've been at school all day unlike you, you're so lazy. Get a job!" Himchan frowned slightly. 

"Yeah when are you going to get a job? I can't pay for all of us you know!" You pouted.

"Soon okay?" He smiled. "So the beach this weekend? Good idea."

"You need to drive my car though." You stood up from the table. "Be careful, it's never been out of the garage."

"Yus." Yongguk smiled. "No problem."

"I better go and start packing, I take a lot of things." You smiled and ran through to your room. Jongup just watched you the whole time, something about your presence just fascinated him.

"Jongup, are you okay?" Yongguk gave him a confused look.

"Y-Yeah hyung i'm fine." He smiled and started eating up.

"Good." He looked at him. "You all still remember the mission, right?"

"Yeah hyung." They all called.

"Good." He had an amused smile on his face. "I'm going to finish watching my movie." He left them all in the dining room.

"________'s too nice to us, I can't believe we're using her for the mission." Himchan sat down on an empty chair. 

"I feel bad." Daehyun mumbled.

"Well it's for Yongguk hyung, we have to." Youngjae sighed.

"Noona's the nicest person ever! Why are we being so nasty to her?" Zelo pouted and looked at Himchan.

Jongup just remained quiet. *I can't just let the boys use her like this. She doesn't deserve it.* 

"Jongup.. What do you think we should do?" Daehyun had an amused look on his face.

"Hmm what?" Jongup looked at him surprised. "U-Um i'm not sure. I-It's not my place."

"I knew you'd say something like that." Daehyun leaned back on his chair. 

"Am I missing something?" Himchan looked at them confused.

"N-nothing!" Jongup stuttered and stood up. "I'm going to.. um pack my things for the weekend."

"What things exactly?" Youngjae looked at him confused.

"Some spare clothes you know? I'm not sure just anything!" Jongup frowned slightly and walked out the dining room.

"Right. Tell me what's going on." Himchan frowned at them all.

Daehyun just shrugged, Youngjae remained quiet and Zelo's mouth was too full of food to reply.

"Something's going on between Jongup and _______ am i right?" Himchan glared at Daehyun.

"Nothing's going on." He smiled. "Jongup's in love."

"I-In love?! With an earthling?!" He yelled quite loud. 

"SHHHHH!" They all hushed him.

"This isn't good." Himchan bit his lip nervously. "He'll prevent the mission from happening this way."

"Yongguk hyung will be mad." Zelo pouted.

"We've got a plan to keep him from falling for her more, okay?" Daehyun smiled and started telling them all the plan. "Got it?" He smirked.

"Got it." They all agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------