54.

Do you believe in aliens?

"I'm leaving in two days." Himchan repeated himself with a simple tone.

"And you say this so casually?" Daehyun narrowed his eyes on Himchan.

"Yes." Himchan simply replied.

"How is this so calm to you? Are you not even bothered you're going?" Youngjae looked surprise.

"Hyung, you're joking right?" Jongup stood up and blinked. "I mean.. you can't be leaving."

"Of course I care, it's bothering me a lot." Himchan sighed. "I just have to go okay? There's nothing here for me anymore, I have to go."

"Why do you have to hyung?" Zelo looked over at him, a worried look in his eye.

"Because sooner or later we're all going to have to." Himchan took a deep breathe. "I don't want to stick around and wait for all the seperate goodbyes, I'd rather leave on my own. Then I don't have to worry as much."

Everyone just stared at Himchan, in shock, surprise and awe. 

"So you're really going?" Jongup questionned him.

"Yes Jongup. I'm really going. In 2 days." Himchan repeated slowly, whilst Jongup still looked confused.

"I.. don't get it." Daehyun said.

"What don't you get?! It's simple!" Yongguk stood up. "Himchan is leaving. He's not coming back. We're going to leave eventually as well, it's not a big deal."

It was Yongguk's turn to have everyone's eyes on him now. "...What did you just say?" Youngjae frowned. 

" 'It's not a big deal' " Daehyun repeated. "Not a big deal?"

Zelo and Jongup just watched the 4 eldest glare at each other and argue. They refused to join in, and simply no one would listen to what they said anyway.

"I think you'll find it is a pretty big deal Yongguk."  Youngjae scoffed. 

"Well it may be for you guys, but frankly I don't really care for when I leave now. The only person I'll miss is _______ and she'll get over us not being here eventually."

"That's a blatant lie." Himchan scoffed.

"Excuse me?" Yongguk turned to him.

"As if you're not going to miss Junghye." Himchan replied in a matter of fact tone.

*Junghye.* Yongguk paused at the sudden mention of her name. "Right, fine. And Junghye."

"What's even going on with you the now?" Youngjae looked concerned.

"I don't know." Yongguk sighed. "I don't know okay? I'm confused and everything just seems to be going downhill."

Everyone just sat in silence after that. The 6 of them stayed in the living room for a little longer, everyone had serious thoughts in their head. Minus Zelo, he simply sat and tried to work out everything the hyungs had just informed him about.

Himchan thought about leaving, how different it was going to be in Mato when he returned and how it was going to be saying goodbye to you. How different things would be when he was by himself and off on his own. 

Jongup didn't want to leave, never. He didn't want to leave you, or even his job at Mrs Kang's cafe. He loved it here on earth, and he loved spending almost every minute of a day with you. He didn't miss Mato one bit. He never had something like this back home, he never had someone like you. And that was the only thing bothering him, was leaving you.

Yongguk couldn't stop thinking about Junghye. He needed to sort things out with her, he knew he had to apologize. He thought it was better they didn't get closer, but in reality he missed talking to her and it'd only been a few days. He didn't want to have to say goodbye to you anymore, seeing as you were like a sister. He didn't have a sister, and he was too used to being around this family atmosphere. Nothing like that existed in Mato. 

Daehyun was thinking about Hyemi. He hadn't seen her in ages, he missed her a lot. More than he expected. He couldn't wait for her to get home, but he feared he'd have to leave before she got home. Himchan was leaving in two days, what if he ended up leaving around the same time? The thought scared him. Hyemi was due to come home tomorrow, thankfully. So Daehyun hoped Hyosung wouldn't get in contact with them anytime soon.

Youngjae was thinking about everything all at once. He didn't care much for earth, but he didn't want to return back to Mato either. In all honesty, he would miss you. The two of you didn't have the best relationship, he knew that, but the two of you had defended each other and stuck up for each other and he felt a special kind of gratitude towards you. 

Zelo was thinking about everything that had happened tonight. He wasn't sure what to make of it, he didn't want to think about going home and he didn't want to think of not living with you and B.A.P anymore. He didn't want to go back to Mato at all, he was much happier here.

They all sighed at the same time, and looked up at each other. 

"We're all thinking the same thing, right?" Yongguk spoke up.

"Pretty much." Himchan replied, where as the rest of them simply nodded.

"Well, let's make the most of what we've got left. No point sitting around and being sad." Yongguk chuckled. "Let's go to bed and have a fresh start in the morning."

The  6 of them gave each other small smiles before trailing themselves back up the stairs to their beds. 

Jongup made his way to your room, and quietly snuggled into the bed with you. You rolled over and looked at him. 

"I thought you were sleeping." Jongup looked surprised.

"I was." You smiled and stretched. "I woke up when you came in."

"Sorry I woke you." Jongup wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into him.

"It's not your fault." You smiled and cuddled upto him. "Are you okay? You look.. worried."

"No I'm fine." He assured you. "Let's just go to sleep okay? It's been a weird night." 

You looked at him confused but just nodded, you quickly kissed his cheek and then lay back down beside him, wrapping your blanket around you and falling asleep quickly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next morning to the sound of someone pacing outside your bedroom door. You sleepily rubbed your eyes and looked to your right, Jongup was still lying there peacefully, not wanting to wake him you quickly pulled your slippers on and crept out of your room. You saw Daehyun walking up and down the hallway.

"What are you doing?" You looked at him confused as you shut your door behind you.

"Hyemi comes back today, she comes back soon right?" Daehyun said excitedly. "I'm waiting on Youngjae getting out the bathroom. I have to make myself look presentable otherwise she might not like me anymore."

"Did you sleep last night?" You looked at his eyes. "You've got dark circles."

Daehyun gasped. "Omo! I can't have dark circles they'll make me look awful." He quickly started tapping his face with his fingers.

You just laughed at him. "Daehyun calm down."

"I'm excited to see her that's all." He smiled.

"She likes you for you, you don't have to lose sleep or make a big effort for her." You laughed. "She's not like that."

"I didn't lose sleep." Daehyun grumbled. "I just.. couldn't sleep. That's all."

"Why?" 

"Thinking about things, mostly excited for Hyemi coming home." He smiled like a little girl. "She's coming here right? First thing?"

"Yes Daehyun. She is." You laughed. "I'm going to make breakfast, join me when you're done okay? You're eating."

"I'll always have time for eating!" Daehyun smiled and then noticed Youngjae coming out of the bathroom. "Aish! You took so long, move move move~" He called and pushed Youngjae out the way and made his way into the bathroom, quickly shutting the door behind him.

"What's his rush?" Youngjae looked at you confused.

"Hyemi's coming home today." You laughed.

Youngjae just rolled his eyes. "Aish, that boy."

"Tell me about it." You laughed. "I'm going to make breakfast, what would you like?"

"Surprise me." He smiled and then made his way into their room.

You quickly made your way downstairs to the kitchen and noticed Yongguk sitting in the living room, staring blankly at his phone. *What is wrong with everyone today? They're acting weird.*

"Do you want some breakfast?" You called over to him. 

He mumbled a reply, but shook his head.

"You alright?" You looked confused.

"Yeah." He sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"I'm just going to make breakfast for everyone else. I'm here if you need me." You gave him a small smile and returned to the kitchen.

"_________." Yongguk appeared at the doorway of the dining room not long after you'd started putting everyone's breakfast out.

"Mhmm?" You replied.

"What should I do about Junghye?" He bit his lip nervously.

"I already told you, enjoy the time you have with her. Make her feel special, make her feel like you really do like her." You smiled. "Just, enjoy her company."

Yongguk sighed. "I'm such an idiot."

"Yes you are." You laughed. "But I'm not one to bring you down when you already feel terrible."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." He smirked at you. 

"Go and call her." You ushered him out of the dining room. "Go on~"

"After breakfast." He eyed up the food on the table.

"No. Now." You narrowed your eyes. "You can eat after you've apologised to her."

"I'll make it upto her." He smiled.

"You better! Or I'll hurt you." You smirked and pushed him into the living room. "Now, I don't want to hear from you until you've called her."

"Right I get it." He smiled and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He dialled Junghye's phone and nervously waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" Junghye answered.

"Junghye? It's me Yongguk." He mumbled the last part.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm back from my holiday!! There will be more updates now ^_^~ 

 

I hope you all didn't miss me too much XD

-xyeobo