22.

Do you believe in aliens?

You, Hyemi, Daehyun, Jongup, Himchan and Zelo were all sitting in the living room. It was sunday, and you had to go to school the next day, but you refused to leave this house with just Himchan and Yongguk sitting around doing nothing all day.

"I need to get you two jobs." You pouted slightly.

"We can find jobs on our own." Himchan gave you a small smirk.

"I don't trust you enough." You laughed. "What are you doing today?" You turned around and looked at Hyemi.

"I'm.. not sure actually." She looked puzzled, for once.

"Are you going out with Daehyun?" You raised your eyebrow, she blushed and then looked over at Daehyun who lifted his head with wide eyes.

"Um.. I didn't know we were doing something today?" Daehyun looked at Hyemi.

"I-I never assumed we were." Hyemi stuttered.

"Oh you two." You laughed. "Just spend time together okay?" You gave them a quick eye smile and stood up. 

It was nearing 1pm, and Yongguk still wasn't awake yet. Neither was Youngjae, this was annoying you. You sighed and made your way to their room.

"Come on guys, it's 1pm." You said as you walked through their door, they were both up, talking to each other. As soon as they saw you their eyes widened and they instantly shut up. 

"Morning." Youngjae gave you a quick smile and stumbled past you, making his way to the bathroom.

"Afternoon actually." You corrected him. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Nothing." Yongguk smiled and walked past you.

"Go to the living room, we all need to talk." You said seriously.

"Okay." Yongguk looked at you confused and then quickly scurried into the living room. 

You walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Youngjae, when you're done doing whatever you're doing, get in the living room okay?"

"Mhmm." He mumbled back. 

You rolled your eyes and quickly made your way to the living room. "So, guys.. I have news." You smiled.

They all focused on you, Youngjae finally appeared at the door and quickly took a seat next to Jongup.

"I'm thinking of moving house, for the sake of all of us." You smiled.

"Really noona?!" Zelo shot up with a huge grin on his face.

"Yup. The only problem is, I will need Himchan and Yongguk to find jobs. I'll find a job too, to help pay for things and have some extra money from my parents." You sighed slightly.

"I'll get a job too." Jongup stood up. 

"No you don't have to, you have school to attend too." You assured him.

"So do you though, I'll help." Jongup smiled and came over beside you.

Hyemi focused on Jongup, she could sense something in his eyes.. he had doubt, even though he was smiling.

"I don't know how long you're all staying here for, so i'll just have to cross that when i come to it." You mumbled slightly.

"We'll be staying for a while noona." Zelo reassured you.

"Yeah, we're not sure when we have to leave yet." Yongguk said with a straight expression.

"Okay.." You smiled. "Anyways, that's all. You are all free to do what you want.. EXCEPT Himchan and Yongguk. We need to find jobs." 

"And me." Jongup smiled.

"Okay, and you Jongup." You laughed.

Hyemi looked about, she realised something was uneasy about all of this. After all, she didn't actually know why they aliens were here, neither did you. And you'd already done so much for them already, who knows what else was going to happen.

*I'm going to have to research into this a bit more. Something's not right. As much as I see Jongup likes _______, he won't be around forever and I can't stand to see her get hurt.* Hyemi bit her lip nervously. *I just hope nothing bad happens.* 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup were walking about town, looking at every possible store and restaurant there was.

"What do you guys specialize in?" You looked at them curiously.

They all stared at you with blank expressions, and shrugged.

"Maybe I should rephrase that, what do you like doing?" You smiled.

They all blinked at you, and still shrugged.

"Oh my god." You frowned slightly. "Oh!" You walked over to a small, cute cafe and walked in.

"Excuse me miss, are you looking for workers at all?" You asked the woman standing behind the counter.

"Actually.. I've been looking for a waiter and waitress for weeks." She gave you a small smile. "Interested?"

"Yes!" You smiled and then turned to the boys. "Which of you want to work here with me?"

"Me!" Jongup smiled.

"Me!" Himchan butted in and pushed Jongup out the way

"Himchan? You do?" Your eyes widened, you looked at them confused. 

"Why not, it's a job right?" Himchan smiled.

"O-Okay.." you turned around. "Um.. There's not possibly 3 jobs going, is there?"

"Nope. Only two." She paused slightly. "I could hire two waiters instead.."

"Sure!" You smiled. "There you go, that's you and Jongup taken care of." 

"Yey." Himchan mumbled but gave you a smile.

"Good." Jongup smiled.

"When can you start?" The woman asked.

"Whenever!" You butted in. "Except Jongup has school monday-friday.. Himchan can work anytime. What time do you close?"

"I close at 6pm." She smiled. "Well Jongup I'll have you work here on weekends, Himchan you can work weekdays and have weekends off. You can start tomorrow."

"Perfect." You smiled. "Come on Yongguk, it's our turn to find jobs now!"

"Thank you so much!" The woman called out to you as you were about to leave.

"Oh you're welcome, but thank you!" You smiled and waved off to her. Yongguk mumbled something and frowned as he made his way out. 

"I don't want to find a job." He looked about and saw a clothes/music shop. It seemed to sell almost everything, his eyes seemed to light up. "There. I want to work there." He smiled.

"There?" You turned around. "Let's go see if they're looking for people!"

"Hello, are you by any chance looking for workers?" Yongguk smiled to the woman across the counter, she looked about 20, she had long black hair and a lovely smile.

"Well, we're only really needing someone to stock the shelves for the CD'S. It's not that great of a job." She mumbled slightly.

"I'll take it." Yongguk smiled.

"You sure?" She looked surprised.

"I like the look of this store, it's cool." He smiled. "So yeah, I'll take that job."

"Perfect, you can start tomorrow." She smiled.

"Thank you." Yongguk smirked and walked off, proud of himself.

"Aw Yongguk oppa, i'm proud of you!" You smiled.

"Thanks." He laughed. "Now we have to find you a job."

"Oh I know." You pouted. "I don't know where I really want to work."

"How about there?" Jongup pointed to a toy store, it seemed to be filled with cuddly toys.

"You know me so well Jongup~" Your eyes lit up and you smiled, making your way in. "Wait here guys!"

You walked into the shop, as the 3 of them stood outside waiting for you. You quickly came out, with a pouty look on your face.

"Are they not looking for people?" Himchan looked at you surprised.

"Hmm.. I got a job!" You smiled and clapped. "And, it's so perfect. All I have to do is play with the toys and show the children who come in how to play with them and stuff. Perfect right?"

"Sounds like my kind of job." Himchan pouted. 

"Shht." You smirked. "This is perfect!" 

"Oh dear, you're too happy." Yongguk frowned slightly and stretched his arms. "Can we go home now?"

"I suppose." You smiled. 

------------------------------------------------------------