17.

Do you believe in aliens?

"That was so fun!" You squealed as you ran down the steps, exiting off the ride. Jongup quickly followed after you, feeling slightly dizzy.

"Yeah it was good." He gave you a small smile but he held onto the railings, he felt extremely faint.

"Are you okay Jongup?" You looked at him confused. "Come on we'll go and sit down." You linked your arm through his and helped him over to a table in the food court to sit down.

"I'm fine." He gave you a reassuring smile, but rested his head on his arms on the table.

"Are you sure? You look faint." You held your hand against his forehead. "You don't have a temperature.."

"I just feel dizzy after that ride." He laughed. "I'm really okay."

"We don't have to go on big rides like that, we can go on smaller ones if you really want.." You pouted slightly.

"No i enjoy those kind of rides, the other ones are boring." He pouted slightly. "I'm fine honestly. Just a bit dizzy."

"Okay, if you say so." You were still unsure. "Can we go and play some games?"

"Sure." Jongup smiled and stood up first, he held his hand out for you and laced his fingers through yours. *Her hands are always so soft.* He smirked to himself.

"So what do you want to play first?" You raised your eyebrow. "Oh! There's a huge panda teddy, I'm going to try and win it." You smirked as your eyes hungrily stared at the panda teddy.

"Do you like pandas?" Jongup questionned you.

"They're my favourite animal." You smiled.

"I'll win it for you." He smirked.

"No i'll win it for myself." You defensively said.

"No, I said i'll win it for you." He frowned slightly.

"Jongup! I can get it myself." You argued back.

"Nope." He smirked and pushed you out of the way. 

"YAH! What was that for? I want the panda teddy! You won't be able to win it." You frowned and attempted to move him out of the way, but he was too strong and stuck to the place infront of the man controlling the game.

"Now i'm going to keep the panda after i beat you at this game." Jongup smirked at you and you pouted slightly.

"Are you two going to play or not?" The man questionned.

"We are both going to play." You smiled and handed money over. "I'll win it first!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

*Aish who knew she was so defensive.* Jongup smirked and started playing the game. 

The object of the game was to shoot as many basketballs into the hoop in the short amount of time as you can. *Easy.* Jongup thought to himself.

*Funny thing for him, he doesn't know I played for the girls netball  team for 4 years.* You smirked and positioned your aim, throwing the first basketball it went in easily. 

Jongup threw his basketball and it went in easily as well, things continued like this for a while as the two of you went head to head until the time ran out.

"And the winner is.. both of you." The man behind the counter laughed. "Choose your prize."

"THE PANDA!" Jongup yelled before you could even get a word in.

You frowned and glared at him, you paused and looked at the other teddies, you noticed a black bunny with a green mask on. *Hmm, the bunny is cute.* You smirked. "The black bunny with the green mask please!" You pointed.

The man handed the panda to Jongup and the bunny to you. You hugged it close to you and walked away from Jongup, leaving him still standing there. He quickly chased after you with this giant panda teddy clung to him in his arms.

You kept silent, and hid your face behind the bunny so he couldn't see as the two of you walked about the theme park.

"Talk first." Jongup mumbled.

"No you talk first." You frowned slightly.

"No, you!" Jongup looked at you.

"Nope." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Aish." Jongup pouted slightly. He smiled to himself. "Here." He handed the panda over to you.

"You're actually giving it to me?" Your eyes lit up. "Here, you can have this one then. I found it really cute."

"Did you know black and green were my favourite colours?" He smiled as he accepted the bunny teddy. 

"Nope." You looked surprised. "I guess that's fate." You smirked and hugged the panda close to you. "This is really cute! Thanks Jongup." You smiled. 

He hid his shy face behind the rabbit and smiled to himself. *Aish, i'm so embarrassing sometimes.* He smirked and the two of you walked about the theme park for a little while long, you smiled to yourself and shyly stretched your hand out, taking his hand into yours.

Jongup couldn't help but smile at your cute action. The two of you were walking holding two giant stuffed teddies, holding each other's hands. The whole picture looked like something out of a cute, lovey dovey movie, but Jongup smiled to himself as he realised it was really happening.

"Can we go on that?" You pointed towards the biggest rollercoaster, making Jongup's eyes widen.

"Sure." He gulped slightly but gave you a smile. "Where will we put these?"

"I'm sure there will be somewhere to put them when we get on the ride!" You smiled and dragged him into the queue.

"Okay." Jongup mumbled slightly, but kept his smile on for you. *I won't try and kiss her this time, we'll just get stopped again.* He frowned slightly as he noticed the men taking the money for the ride.

You glanced over at Jongup who seemed like he was in mid thought. *I can't believe i'm actually here with him.* You looked down at your hands which were still connected and a small smile formed on your face. 

"NEXT!" the man yelled down to you's. 

"We're coming." You frowned slightly and let go of Jongup's hand.

"No teddies allowed on the ride." The man frowned slightly.

"Well we'll keep them here until we're off the ride. You better not lose them!" You raised your eyebrow at him and stepped forward. "That panda means a lot to me."

"I won't, sheesh lady." He mumbled as he took your money off him and let you go on the ride.

Jongup followed behind you, smiling to himself like the cute idiot he was.

-------------------------------------------------------

So.. Why do i want this chapter to really happen? /sobbing/ 

anyways enjoy!! ^_______^

I'm really enjoying writing this fanfic. Your comments make me smile, so please do keep writing me some! :)

-xyeobo