57.

Do you believe in aliens?

Your world seemed to stop. Everything was hectic in the living room, everyone was looking around confused, annoyed, surprised, but you couldn't do anything. You just froze and tried to take it all in. *They're leaving? Tonight? All of them?* A tear rolled down your cheek, you were staring into thin air, frozen with fear and panic.

"_________." You heard Jongup's voice but didn't retaliate. "_________!" You heard Himchan's voice this time. Still refusing to utter a reply, you just remained silent. They shook you but you couldn't do anything, you were frozen.

"We're just as surprised as you are." Yongguk simply said.

"What's going on?" Junghye looked about confused.

"Yongguk didn't tell you?" Youngjae looked at Yongguk and then back at Junghye.

"Tell me what?" Junghye's eyes widened.

"I didn't think it was necessary." Yongguk sighed. "Not everyone was supposed to know, but I guess I should've told Junghye."

"Told me what?!" She yelled frustrated.

Yongguk took a deep breathe. "We're aliens."

"What?" She almost laughed. "Aliens?"

"It's true." You simply said. Everyone turned around and looked at you, surprised you'd finally spoken.

"They're... aliens?" She looked at you surprised, you simply nodded.

"That was their governer of planet Mato, summoning them back. They were here on a mission to take over earth, but Jongup, Daehyun and Yongguk fell in love so they couldn't go ahead with it. Now she's annoyed and she's taking the most important thing in my life away from me." You simply stated the facts, as if it wasn't important anymore.

"_________ why are you saying all of this? It wasn't supposed to be revealed." Daehyun looked at you confused.

"Junghye has a right to know. You guys are leaving!" You yelled frustrated. "Does it matter anymore?"

"Does what matter anymore?" Youngjae looked surprised.

"Everything." You sighed. 

"Of course it matters!" Himchan shouted, annoyed. "Why is Hyosung doing this? I simply could've left myself it would've been a lot easier than this."

"Himchan do you think any of us wanted you to leave? Especially by yourself?" You snapped at him.

"Let's not argue now. It's the wrong time." Yongguk simply said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Junghye."

"I understand." She simply said, her eyes were wide and her hands were shaking.

You rested your head in your hands, you were trembling just as much as Junghye was and you didn't know what to do. Everything was happening all at once and you didn't know how to react, you were surprised you hadn't cried yet. Jongup was going to be leaving you, and never coming back. Your whole word just seemed to come crashing down at that moment, and to you right now nothing else mattered.

Jongup came back over beside you and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him. You lifted your head up and moved closer to him, you turned around to face him and wrapped your arms around his neck, he tightened his grip on you as you rested your head against his shoulder. That was the moment you started crying, as soon as you realised after tonight, he wouldn't be here anymore. 

Jongup started whispering in your ear, saying everything will be okay and it'll all work out. You refused to listen to him. 

"No it won't." You said between tears.

Hyemi was sitting next to Daehyun, she hadn't spoken yet. She didn't have a clue what to say, she was confused and scared. Daehyun could sense how she was feeling and wrapped his arm tightly around her waist. 

"It'll be okay." He assured her.

"No it won't." She simply replied, moving closer to him she took a hold of his hand and held it tightly. "I'll miss you."

"I'm not going yet." Daehyun simply said, holding her hands with his own. The two of them just sat holding onto each other as the awkward atmosphere hung in the air. 

"Junghye, are you okay?" Yongguk made his way beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"I'm..." She sighed. "I don't know." 

"I know this is a bit too much." Yongguk said. 

"That's what you were talking about, when you said you were maybe moving away right?" Junghye said, Yongguk just nodded. "God I didn't expect it to be this soon!"

"I know." Yongguk sighed. "I'm just as shocked." Yongguk looked annoyed, he looked like he was concentrating hard, trying to think of a plan.

Everyone were sitting in their pairs, there was you and Jongup sitting trying to comfort each other, Hyemi and Daehyun were sitting in silence, they didn't have much words to say and Junghye just stayed in shock as Yongguk tried to comfort her. She had it off the worst, Yongguk and her had just made up, she'd just found he's an alien, and now he was leaving. What kind of a mad scenario was this?

Youngjae, Himchan and Zelo were sitting on the floor talking to each other about Hyosung. Himchan was so angry, he'd never been so angry at her before and she'd really annoyed him in the past. Zelo looked worried, extremely worried and also really scared. Youngjae was trying to work out what was going to happen and he was trying to get his head around everything that was happening at the time being. 

"What do you think she'll do to us?" Zelo looked at Youngjae.

"I'm not too sure actually." Youngjae bit down on his lip. "I know what she's capable of doing but I don't know how far she's willing to go."

Zelo gulped. "I'm only 16." 

"She won't kill you Zelo." Himchan said. "She said she's not as angry at you or Youngjae."

"I guess you're right, I'm scared though." Zelo pouted. "Will she kill you guys?"

Himchan and Yongguk exchanged glances and then quickly shook their heads. "No Zelo, she won't."

*I hope not.* Yongguk thought.

"Zelo don't be scared." You called over to him. "I wouldn't let her touch you."

"You won't be able to do much _________ noona." Zelo pouted. "You'll be here and we'll be on Mato."

"Don't remind me." You wiped your tears. "What do we do now?"

Everyone looked around at each other, it was one of the weirdest situations any of them had ever been in. One of the most painful, confusing situations as well. 

You were just about to speak when you heard the front doorbell ring. Your eyes widened. "They can't be here already right?" You stood up and slowly made your way to the door. *Why would they ring the doorbell? Surely they'd just come barging in right?* You thought and then bit your lip nervously. You slowly opened the door and to your surprise, it wasn't any soldiers. Thankfully.

"__________!" Minhyun called excitedly. 

"Minhyun." You said, slightly startled. 

"W-What's wrong? Why are your eyes all red? Have you been crying?!" He sounded worried.

"N-No, it's a long story." You simply replied.

"Can I come in?" He smiled.

"S-Sure. I suppose." You nodded and moved out of the way, letting him past.

"Who was it ________?" Jongup said as he appeared in the hallway. "Oh Minhyun." Jongup gave him a weak smile.

"Hey there!" Minhyun beamed.

His overexcited, happy personality was a little too much compared to the atmosphere in the house.

You shut the door and made your way back over to Jongup.

"Were you expecting him?" Jongup whispered, you shook your head. "Why is he here?"

"I don't know." You whispered back. 

"Hey Youngjae." You heard Minhyun say as he entered the living room. "Oh, I didn't expect everyone to be here! Hey everyone."

"Ah hey Minhyun." Youngjae replied with a smile as Minhyun took a seat next to him.

"Minhyun I don't mean to sound rude, but what are you doing here?" Jongup asked as the two of you returned to the living room.

"I came to visit ________ of course. We didn't have plans, but I thought since we've not hung out in a while we should." Minhyun smiled over at you.

"Aw, you're so sweet." You smiled back at him. 

"This isn't really a good time." Junghye simply said. 

"What? Has something happened?" Minhyun worriedly glanced about the room. "Did I interupt something?"

"You didn't interupt anything." You said quickly. "It's just.. we're in a bit of a situation right now."

"What?" Minhyun looked confused.

"The boys are moving away." You somewhat lied to him, but he didn't really know.

Minhyun quickly looked at Youngjae. "All of you?"

"Yeah, we've got to leave." Youngjae nodded.

"But, why?" Minhyun looked extremely confused now.

Everyone looked about, and then back at you. "Because Yongguk lost his job and Jongup and Zelo's parents want them to be closer to home." You quickly blurted out.

"I'm sorry to hear about that Yongguk." Minhyun said sincerely. "I guess that's understandable."

"It's no worries." Yongguk replied, after giving you a confused stare. 

"Must be annoying that you guys have to leave right? You've only been here for what... 4  months?" Minhyun looked about.

"Something like that." Jongup mumbled. 

"You can still keep a long distance relationship though, right?" Minhyun gave you a quick eye smile.

"...maybe, yeah." You sighed. "I'm going to get ready."

"For what?" Hyemi looked at you confused.

"Well I'm not sitting around sad all day, I'm making the most of my last day with Jongup." You smiled and made your way out of the living room.

"So you won't be spending the day with me?" Minhyun almost pouted.

You peeked your head back around. "I didn't expect you to be coming around, and I didn't think Jongup would be leaving so soon." You bit your lip. "Sorry Minhyun."

"It's okay, I understand." He smiled. "Youngjae, do you want to hang out today?"

Youngjae was quite surprised. "Eh.. yeah sure." He smiled.

"Sorted." You smiled and then quickly ran up the stairs to get ready as fast as possible. 

Jongup looked over at Minhyun suspiciously. He didn't want to leave, he was even more afraid Minhyun would do all he could to try and win you over. *I don't like him, and something about him just annoys me.*

Hyemi looked over at Jongup almost glaring at Minhyun. *I can tell he's jealous.* She smirked and turned her attention to Daehyun. "Well, we're spending the day together then too." Hyemi smiled.

"You've got that right." Daehyun laughed and then stood up. "I'll go and get ready as well, okay?"

Hyemi nodded and then looked over at Jongup, who was still in his pyjamas. "Yah, Jongup. Are you getting ready too?"

Jongup looked down at himself and laughed. "Yeah, I really should." 

"Junghye." Yongguk called over to her. 

"Yeah?" She looked up.

"We're going on a date today." He smiled.

Her eyes lit up. "Another one?" She jokingly said.

"Sort of." He shrugged. "Come on! We're leaving first." 

"I-I'm not ready for a date." She stuttered. "Can we stop off at my house so I can get ready?"

"Of course." He smiled and stood up. "See you guys later!" 

"Bye~" Everyone in the living room called.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, I am so sorry I took forever to update this story!! I've been having such a weird time lately and I've been busy working (I just got a new job!) and stressing out over everything and my life is like a rollercoaster just now.

I promise I will try and update a lot more and a lot quicker!

For the next couple of chapters i'm going to do each couples last day together, so that'll be 4 seperate chapters with each different couple okay? ^.^

Thank you for all the readers who stayed and welcome new subscribers!!!

-xyeobo