43.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Himchan." You looked around the door and saw him sitting on his bed. 

"________." He gave you a small smile. 

"So now you want to talk to me?" You raised your eyebrow and walked over to his bed, taking a seat beside him.

He started laughing a gentle laugh. "I'm sorry."

You started to laugh at him. "You're such an idiot!" You smacked his arm. 

"What?" He looked at you confused. "I'm trying to be serious here!"

"Himchan? Being serious?" You laughed. "Okay okay i'll listen to you." You tried to keep a straight face.

He just frowned at you. "I shouldn't have said what I said... about me falling for the wrong person, trying to make you choose me over Jongup, and trying to say none of you care about me."

You nodded. 

"So yeah, I'm really sorry." He turned around and looked at you, you were still trying to keep a straight face but you ended up laughing. "Aish you're impossible!" He smirked and pushed you away from him.

"I'm sorry." You laughed. "But don't worry about it, okay? Just... don't ever think like that."

"I won't." He nodded. "And I'm sorry for making you tell Jongup, I didn't mean to almost ruin your relationship."

"You didn't, you were just upset and annoyed and it was my fault." You bit your lip. "I should be the one who's sorry, if anyone."

Himchan shook his head. "It's me who should be sorry, so accept my apology."

"Himchan." You frowned. "I'm not one to say sorry to anyone, cause i'm stubborn like that, so accept my apology."

"Not until you accept mine." He frowned at you again.

"Would you two just hurry up and make-up already?!" You heard Yongguk yell from the hall.

"Yah Yongguk! Why are you listening in?" You yelled back.

"Because I was bored." He appeared at the doorway and smirked.

 "Go away!" You laughed and threw a pillow at him.

"Are you going to make-up?" Yongguk raised his eyebrow.

You and Himchan just looked at each other and laughed. "Yeah." You smiled and wrapped your arms around Himchan's neck, hugging him tightly.

"We're good." Himchan smirked and hugged you back. 

"Well now that's settled... I'm going to bed." Yongguk smiled and walked over to his bed, laying down on it. "Goodnight! You can leave as soon as you want." 

"Yeah yeah I get the hint oppa." You frowned and stood up. "Now Himchan, we're sticking to this okay? No more fights." You held your pinky out. 

"No more fights." He nodded and linked his with yours. 

"Okay." You smiled and let go of his hand. "Goodnight then!" You smiled and made your way out of their room, shutting the door behind you. 

Himchan lay back on his bed and let out a sigh of relief. 

"When will you tell her you're leaving before we're all supposed to be?" Yongguk looked over at Himchan.

"Not now." Himchan simply replied. "I can't tell her yet."

"I just can't believe you're leaving us, I bet Hyosung's happy you're coming home right?" Yongguk almost chuckled. 

"I've got a few weeks before i'm going back." Himchan sighed and stood up. "Let's not think about it yet, okay?"

Yongguk just simply nodded. "Alright. Tell Hyosung I asked for her when you do get back." He laughed.

"I'm sure she'd love to hear that." Himchan just smiled and turned their bedroom light off. "Goodnight Yongguk."

"Night Himchan." Yongguk replied huskily and rolled over, wrapping himself up in his blanket. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for another short update, but I wanted this chapter to end like this! :)

@
simplysuju Don't worry, it won't be important to the story line :) and it won't be too much, it'll only be a little bit. It's fine you can just skip past that part, I may just add it onto the end of a chapter so you don't have to read it. :)

-xyeobo