15.

Do you believe in aliens?

 

You were woken up the next morning to a sudden loud, thumping noise. You frowned slightly and sat up, looking about your room, you saw Jongup still sound asleep beside you. You smiled and quickly crept out of your bed, trying to not wake him. You shut your door quietly behind you and heard the thumping noise was coming from your front door, you were still half asleep and noticed Daehyun and Youngjae coming out of their room rubbing their eyes.
 
"What is that noise?!" Daehyun growled angrily. 
 
"I hate being woken up!" Youngjae whined and looked at you.
 
"It's the front door." You rubbed your eyes and peeked through the eyehole in the door. Your eyes widened and you turned your back around and looked at Daehyun and Youngjae.
 
"what is it?!" They looked at you confused.
 
"Hyemi!" You yelled. 
 
"YAH ____________-ah! Come on~ open the door it's cold!" She yelled and continued to knock on the front door.
 
"Coming!" You yelled back. "Get back into your room and don't come out!" You pushed them back into the room. "Tell the others now! Don't make any sound okay? Whisper!"
 
"O-Okay." They looked at you confused and you quickly shut the door behind you. You opened the front door and smiled. "Hey there~ What are you doing here?"
 
"I'm here to visit my best friend of course!" She smiled and skipped past you. "Hey, i thought you said you were redecorating?"
 
"I've not started yet, i've been busy busy~" You laughed nervously. "So um.. do you want to do something today?" You smiled at her.
 
"Sure!" She smiled. "We should go get ice-cream, it's a nice day outside."
 
"Okay, just let me get ready okay? I'll be about 20 minutes. Go to the living room and watch tv or something." You smiled and ushered her into the living room. You heard a thump come from the boys room and your eyes widened.
 
"What was that?" Hyemi turned around and looked at you.
 
"Oh it must've just been something falling in my room, it's a mess, everything's piled up everywhere." You nervously laughed.
 
"Okay.." She shrugged and slumped down on the couch. You shut the door behind her and quickly made your way to the boys room. You opened the door and glared at them all.
 
"DON'T MAKE ANY NOISE!" You frowned slightly.
 
"I want ice-cream too noona!" Zelo pouted.
 
"You can't come Zelo i'm sorry, she doesn't know you live here!" You pouted. "I'll take you for ice-cream another time okay?"
 
"You owe me for last night as well!" Zelo gave you a puppy dog face, you remembered you forgot to watch the movie with him cause you fell asleep.
 
"Oh i'm sorry!" You gave him a sympathetic look. "I'll make it upto you, promise! Now i need to get ready, please be quiet and don't get caught."
 
"Where's jongup?" Daehyun raised his eyebrow and looked about the room.
 
"Sleeping in my bed now shht!" You glared at him.
 
"Oh so he slept in your bed last night?!" Daehyun's eyes almost fell out of his head.
 
"We fell asleep watching the movie." You blushed extremely and quickly ran out of the room, shutting the door. You made your way into the bathroom and showered quickly, brushed your teeth. Jongup came out of your room, looking so sleepy.
 
"Oh morning ________. I didn't-" You cut him off by slapping your hand over his mouth and pushing him into your room, shutting the door behind you.
 
"Shhht." You whispered to him and struggled to hold your towel up. 
 
"Why?" Jongup looked about confused.
 
"Hyemi's here, and she doesn't know about you guys or anything." You mumbled. "Oh. This is awkward." You laughed slightly as you looked at yourself just wearing a towel, Jongup was sitting on your bed looking at you. He blushed extremely.
 
"I-I better go into that room to let you get ready." He stuttered out.
 
"No i can't risk you leaving, she might come out of the living room." You looked about. "I'll get ready in the bathroom it's fine." You quickly grabbed clothes and opened your bed room door. "stay here okay?"
 
"Okay" Jongup smiled and rested back on your bed.
 
You shut the door behind you and quickly made your way into the bathroom, you pulled on your clothes and brushed through your hair. *My hairdryer..* You quickly ran back to your bedroom and noticed Jongup was still lying there. "I need to dry my hair in here." You laughed and sat down infront of your mirror, you quickly dried off your hair and tied it up in a messy bun and applied some make-up.
 
"You know you don't need make-up." Jongup smiled at you.
 
"Are you watching me?" You raised your eyebrow and smirked. "I do need make-up."
 
"N-no." He quickly defended himself. 
 
"Anyways, I'll see you later okay? I've got my phone if you guys need me. Stay out of trouble." You smirked and waved goodbye to him, shutting your bedroom door.
 
"Hyemi! I'm ready." You smiled and she appeared at your living room door. 
 
"Omg there was this amazing programme on. It was all to do with astrology!" She grinned and shut your living room door. "Will we go?"
 
"Sure." you smiled, you picked up your purse on the way out and pushed it into your bag. Just as you were about to open the front door, there was another loud thump coming from the spare room.
 
"What was that?!" Hyemi's eyes widened. "what if there's burglars trying to come into your house?!" She yelled.
 
"Oh it was probably nothing." You smiled.
 
"No way. I'm going to check!" She quickly ran back to the spare room and slowly opened the door.
 
"Hyemi.. WAIT!" You yelled, but it was too late. Her eyes widened as she saw the 5 of them sitting there looking surprised.
 
"WHAT THE.." She looked at you. "WHAT WHY ARE THEY ALL HERE? HOW ARE THEY EVEN? WHAT'S GOING ON?!" 
 
"Listen, calm down! Let me explain!" You looked at them all, waiting for them to give you some sort of sign to let you tell her about it.
 
Yongguk quickly stood up, and looked at Hyemi. "Let us all explain!"
 
"EXPLAIN? THAT WOULD BE GOOD!" Hyemi looked so surprised. Jongup peeked his head around the corner of your bedroom door and slid out. Hyemi turned around and saw him coming out of your room. "YAH! ERT! WHY WERE YOU IN HER ROOM?!"
 
"Oh Hyemi really! Let us explain." You blushed extremely and facepalmed yourself. *Idiots. I'm living with idiots!* You sighed and quickly ushered her into the living room.
 
B.A.P all followed after you, you glared at them all, they hung their heads low. They knew you were angry.
 
"You guys have to let me tell her now, okay?" You looked at all of B.A.P and they just nodded in agreement.
 
"Tell me what?" Hyemi looked unbelievably confused.
 
"Well.. You're never going to believe this, but you're going to be so excited." You laughed. "They're all aliens."
 
"A-A-Aliens?!" Hyemi's eyes almost fell out of her skull.
 
"When they first landed here, i was the first 'earthling' they met." You frowned slightly. "So i was stuck with them. I'm pretty much their babysitter."
 
"Not true!" Youngjae stuck his tongue out at you.
 
"Anyways, i'm helping them survive on earth.. So they're living with me." You gave her a small smile. "It's no big deal, but you can't tell anyone their aliens okay?"
 
"I..Wait..How...what?!" She looked about. "I was so oblivious to this. How was i so clueless?!"
 
"I didn't believe them at first to be honest." You laughed. "They don't look like aliens."
 
"I know, you guys are so good looking." Hyemi looked surprised.
 
"We know." Himchan smirked. 
 
You smacked his arm. "Stop it." You frowned slightly. "Anyways, don't be mad at me for not telling you okay? I'm sorry! I promised them i wouldn't say anything."
 
"I'm not mad." She stood up and smiled. "But.. I can sleepover here anytime i want, right?"
 
"You know you can." You laughed.
 
All of B.A.P's eyes widened, and they exchanged glances with each other. 
 
"So why was he in your room ______?" She pointed to Jongup and raised her eyebrow.
 
"Oh.. well that.. it's um we were watching a movie last night and fell asleep." You stuttered out.
 
"Why was it just you two watching a movie?" She looked confused. "You like him don't you?!" She shouted. "I can tell! You're blushing so much when you're around him, you stutter and you NEVER stutter except when you like a guy cause you get shy and embarrassed!"
 
Everyone's eyes you, Zelo smirked, Daehyun raised his eyebrow, Youngjae was sitting with a smug smile, Himchan pouted slightly and Yongguk gave you a nod of assurance. Jongup just blushed extremely.
 
"I.. well yeah i do." You mumbled slightly. Jongup's eyes widened, a huge grin spread on his face.
 
"You like me?!" He jumped up, surprised. He coughed nervously, noticing his actions.
 
"Well isn't this perfect." Daehyun smiled and wrapped his arm around Jongup's shoulder. "He likes you too."
 
"You do?" You looked at him surprised.
 
"Yeah, a lot." He looked down at the floor and blushed. 
 
"Omo!" Hyemi clapped her hands together. "So cute!"
 
You and Jongup just looked at each other and blushed.
 
"Finally! Noona and Jongup are together~" Zelo smiled and clapped his hands.

"We're not together yet Zelo." Jongup looked at him.

"You pretty much are." Daehyun smiled. "Ask her out on a date." He nudged Jongup forward.

"Um.." Jongup bit his lip nervously, you looked at him with pink cheeks. "Will you go out with me, you know on a date sometime?" He said in the most cutest way ever.

"Of course I will!" You smiled and threw your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"I feel like they're engaged or something." Himchan grumbled slightly.

"Stop being jealous!" Yongguk nudged him playfully.

"I am not jealous." He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

Hyemi couldn't keep her eyes off Daehyun however, something about him intrigued her. You noticed her staring at him, and a little light bulb went off in your head, you could always tell when Hyemi was attracted to a guy.

"Should we go on a double date?" You suggested to Jongup.

"With..?" He looked at you confused.

"Hyemi and Daehyun." You smiled. Hyemi and Daehyun turned around and looked at you surprised.

"What?!" They both yelled at the same time.

"Sorted." You smiled and clapped your hands. 
 
------------------------------------------

AWWW ISN'T THAT CUTE. Haha kidding. ^.^~

Enjoy! ^_^

-xyeobo