31.

Do you believe in aliens?

It had been a couple of days since you'd gone to visit the house, and it was finally Friday evening. You had work the next day and so did Jongup, but you and the rest of the B.A.P boys had been spending your Friday night packing up the house and beginning to prepare yourselves for the move. You only had a week and a half left until you'd be leaving your small appartment, and settling into the bigger house. You couldn't contain your excitement!

Jongup and Daehyun were in the kitchen packing up some dishes and bits and pieces from there, Zelo and Yongguk were in the living room packing up some things, Himchan and Youngjae were in the cupboards packing up as much stuff as they could and you were in the boys room, collecting all their things together and some of your parents and your belongings together. 

You were standing on a chair, reaching upto the top of the wardrobe to collect some boxes that were filled with various things ranging from photo albums, to ornaments and books. You struggled to reach up and grab the box carefully, biting on your tongue to try and concentrate. Unlucky for you, the box you grabbed was filled with books and you slipped on the chair, causing yourself and the books to topple over to the floor, creating a loud thump.

"_____________! Are you okay?!" You heard Himchan yell from the kitchen.

"I'm fine! Just dropped a book!" You yelled back, rubbing your head as one had hit you quite harshly there.

"Okay. Be careful okay!" Himchan chuckled to himself, you screwed up your face in annoyance.

*Oh, what's this?* A black book with colourful designs on the front caught your attention. "This isn't mine, is it?" You looked at it confused and inspected it. "Jonghee<3" It read on the front.

"Jonghee?" You scratched your head confused and opened the book. The first page shocked you, surprising you as you took in what you read.

"Jonguppie! It's our 1 year anniversary, so here. I made you a scrapbook of all our memories! I hope you like it. I filled it with things that remind you of me, and things that we done together! ^^~ I love you oppa! -Eunhee."

*1 year anniversary? Eunhee? WHAT?* You thought as you turned the page over, looking at more pages on the inside. The book was completely filled with pictures of Eunhee and Jongup. 

Jongup looked different though, he had longer, brown hair and he looked a bit younger than he was now. Your eyes widened, surprised with confusion and fear. The book was filled with pandas, your favourite animal, also filled with images of their favourite food, the exact same as yours, pizza and ice-cream, pictures of Jongup and Eunhee.. similar to the pictures you and Jongup had taken at Lotte World that day on your first date. The thing that shocked you the most though, was how much Eunhee resembled you. It was like looking in a mirror. Her hair was cut quite short, shoulder length, just like yours. Her cheeks were somewhat chubby, just like yours. Even her fashion style resembled the same as yours.

You threw the book away in fear, suddenly everything felt weird and you didn't know what to do. Was Jongup only dating you because you resembled Eunhee that much? His ex? What even happened between those two? Why weren't they together anymore? All sorts of questions ran through your mind and you just stared at the book. 

You blinked in confusion, struggling to fight back angry tears. You stood up, grabbing the book and stormed through to the room Jongup and Daehyun were in.

"Is our relationship all a lie?" You demanded.

"What?" Jongup looked at you confused.

"Are you only dating me because I resemble her that much?" You spat out the words harshly, throwing the book at his feet.

Jongup and Daehyun looked at it confused, blinking. Daehyun looked at Jongup in disbelief and shook his head as Jongup bent over and picked it up, opening the book and staring at the pictures.

"I thought you hid it?" Jongup looked at Daehyun, surprised.

"I did!" Daehyun defended.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" You yelled, getting angrier by the second. "Why does she look like me? Why is everything in that book so similar to me?"

"Trust me! It's not what you think." Jongup defended.

"Oh it's not? The fact you're dating me probably only because I resemble her so much!" You could feel the tears forming in your eyes, almost pouring down your cheeks. "Why Jongup? Why are you dating me?"

"Because I like you obviously!" He said defensively. "Eunhee means nothing to me. She chose another guy over me, she cheated on me and used me! It was a long time ago."

"So what? I'm her replacement because she left you?" You scoffed. "Save it Jongup. I don't want to hear it." You finally let the tears fall, they poured out faster than you expected.

You stormed off to your room and slammed the door shut, locking it behind you. *How could he do this to me! Stupid blonde alien who messes up everything!* You angrily thought to yourself as you sat on your bed, hugging your knees to your chest.

Himchan, Yongguk, Zelo and Youngjae appeared in the hallway after hearing the slam of the door. "What just happened?" Yongguk looked at Jongup and Daehyun confused.

Jongup was shaking, still holding onto the book looking unbelievably confused and distraught about what just happened, Daehyun had his arm around him, comforting him.

"You told me you hid it. You told me you got rid of it! I didn't want to remember her!" Jongup yelled, pushing Daehyun's arm away. "You know what she done to me! You know what pain she caused me!"

"Don't take this out on me! I did hide it, you told me you didn't want to get rid of it!" Daehyun said back, a bit more calmer than Jongup.

"Can someone please explain to us what is going on?" Youngjae looked at everyone confused.

"___________ found this book." Jongup sighed, holding the book out. Youngjae took it off him, and flipped through the pages.

"Ah.. The Jonghee days." Youngjae sighed, remembering them well. "You should have gotten rid of this a long time Jongup."

"What's that?" Zelo looked confused. "Is noona okay? Why is Jongup so angry hyung?" Zelo looked at Yongguk confused.

"Yeah well you didn't know what it was like being in love with someone like her Youngjae." Jongup said angrily. "I missed her, okay? Until I met _________."

"Wait.. So you and _________ have now broken up?" Himchan blinked, confused. "Jongup you really are stupid sometimes!"

"I'm not sure what's happening Himchan. You're no help!" Jongup sighed. "Just leave me alone, okay?" He stormed past everyone and slammed their bedroom door shut, looking at the mess of the books on the floor. *Yeah Daehyun, that was smart hiding it in a book box!* Jongup rolled his eyes and curled up in his blanket on the floor.

"Burn that book, throw it away, whatever. Do what you have to do, just get rid of it." Yongguk commanded Youngjae.

"Y-Yeah." Youngjae looked at it with wide eyes, then quickly made his way outside to get rid of the book.

"Why is that book so important to him?" Himchan looked at Yongguk confused.

"It's his ex-girlfriend, not only his ex, his first love." Yongguk said softly. "He was heartbroken when she cheated on him and left him for another guy, who was supposed to be his best friend. You don't understand Himchan, it's weird to explain. I know you hadn't really known Jongup too well when he was younger, but honestly I've never seen the kid so distraught in my life."

"I see. Well now I feel incredibly guilty." Himchan nodded, understanding. "I better go and check on __________, see if she's okay."

"No." Yongguk grabbed a hold of Himchan's arm. "You don't get it, Jongup has attatchment issues. He falls for people too easily."

"Why? I'm her best friend." Himchan defended. "I don't see what that has to do with anything."

"Give them some time by themselves, we can't go and stick our noses in where it's not wanted. Give it time." Yongguk softly said. "You see, I think it'll anger Jongup more if he sees you with her. Okay?"

Himchan frowned slightly, but nodded and agreed.

"And you.." Yongguk turned around to Daehyun. "You have to make sure Jongup doesn't try anything stupid like last time, okay?"

"I know." Daehyun nodded reassuring him. "I'll do all I can to make things better."

"Good to hear." Yongguk smiled. "I can't face seeing him the way he was, it was terrifying."

"I know." Daehyun sighed slightly. "I should've just destroyed that book when I got the chance."

"It's in the past now, let's move on." Yongguk assured them. "Let's continue tidying up and call it a night okay? Everyone's bound to be exhausted." He sighed slightly and looked at the bedroom door Jongup had just slammed shut. *I hope he's okay, I know how happy he was with her.* He bit his lip nervously and made his way back to the living room to tidy up, with Zelo following after him.

"Is noona okay?" Zelo looked worried.

"She'll be fine Zelo-ah." Yongguk ruffled his hair. "Come on, we'll finish packing this up and we'll go to bed okay?"

"Alright." Zelo smiled and done as he was told.

The atmosphere in the house felt weird, Jongup was staying in his room isolating himself from the group. Even when the B.A.P boys came into the room, he just sat up on the floor staring into thin air, ignoring anyone who spoke to him. He was distraught, it was like Eunhee all over again, the painful memories of her breaking up with him remained in his head. *No, I won't let this happen again.* Jongup thought to himself, making sure he would definitely make it up to you. 

You were sitting in your room, yourself. Sitting up in bed, still crying away. *Does he even really like me? Was it all just his feelings towards her that he felt for me?* So many thoughts consumed your head but it all showed to be too much, as you fell asleep eventually, feeling more lonely than you've ever felt in ages as the rest of the 'family' were confined to their room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------