62.

Do you believe in aliens?

Hyemi and Junghye spent the night at your house, the three of you eventually managed to remove yourselves from outside and return back inside the house. Junghye had kindly helped you and Hyemi fix your front door by replacing the hinges on it and making sure it would lock, and shut again.

"Junghye, I don't know if you want to but.. That's Yongguk and Himchan's room up there, you can sleep there tonight if you like." You said quietly.

"Thank you _________." She nodded sincerely and made her way up the stairs. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight." You gave her a small smile. 

"__________, do you mind if I sleep in Daehyun's bed?" Hyemi asked you carefully.

"Not at all." You nodded, understanding why she'd want to. 

"Will you be okay alone?" She questionned.

"Don't worry about me." You gave her a weak smile. "Go and sleep, it's been a long night."

"Thanks. Goodnight." She smiled and made her way upstairs, you heard the bedroom door shut and made your way into the living room.

Something caught your eye on the floor, you made your way over to it and picked it up. 

"Youngjae's phone?" You mumbled. "I thought he would've taken it.." You sighed and sat back down on the couch, placing the phone next to you. You rested your head on your hands and tried to take in the whole night.

*They're gone. And they could end up being killed.* You shivered at the thought. *I.. need them back, If they die it's all my fault.* You quickly shook your head of those thoughts. *I should go to bed, I need to stop thinking about it. They're all strong boys, they can look after themselves.* Slowly, you stood up and disappeared into your bedroom, bringing Youngjae's phone with you. 

You flicked on your bedroom light and looked around. Jongup's clothes were scattered everywhere, his bunny teddy was lying on your bed next to your panda teddy and the photo album you had made was lying on your desk. *All of his things are here, how am I supposed to get over this?* You sighed in defeat and trudged over to a chair, picking up one of Jongup's hoodies you quickly slipped it on over your pyjamas, grabbing his bunny teddy you cuddled into it, laying on Jongup's side of the bed. 

*All I can smell is Jongup.. as if he's still here with me.* You couldn't hold it in any longer, you started to cry yet again, but the worst thing was you were crying yourself to sleep, by yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up the next morning you rolled over and felt someone lying next to you. *It was all dream.* You smiled and opened your eyes, but you jumped back with a fright.

"HYEMI!" You shouted.

"WHAT?!" She yelled back grumpily as you'd woken her up.

"Why are you in my bed?" You said quickly with wide eyes.

"I.. got lonely." She simply said. "And all I could smell was Daehyun's scent and it made me upset."

"I know the feeling." You sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "They're really gone aren't they."

She just nodded. "They might come back."

"I hope so." You said with a small smile.

All of a sudden you heard a weird ringing sound. "Is that your phone?" You looked at Hyemi.

"No.. Is it yours?" She asked confused.

"Not mine.." You sat up and moved your pillows about, looking for the source of the sound. "Youngjae's phone." You simply stated as you picked it up.

"What is it? Why is it ringing?" Hyemi looked confused.

"It's an alarm.." You looked at the phone confused.

"Well, turn it off then!" Hyemi laughed.

"I'll try, his phone is a lot different to mine.. It's better." You laughed and then pressed a button, atempting to turn the alarm off. "Oh, what's this?" You stared at the phone confused.

"What does it say?" Hyemi looked confused.

You read out the message on the alarm. "Go into my videos and click on the one named 'goodbye'." 

"What? Did they make a video?" Hyemi stared at the phone with wide eyes.

You quickly went through Youngjae's files, and happily enough you found the right one and clicked on it.

Youngjae appeared on the screen.

"_________-ah." Youngjae said with a small smile. "I don't know how long we've got left before they come to collect us, but I made this last night to say goodbye! My phone is a lot better than yours right?" He started laughing. "Seriously buy yourself a new phone." 

You shook your head. *Yoo Youngjae you never stop.* You started to laugh as you continued to watch the video with Hyemi.

"Anyway, where was I .... Oh yeah. Thank you for everything you've ever done for us! We really appreciate it. I know I was nasty and sarcastic to you a lot, but hey.. that's me." He smirked his adorable smile. "I'll really miss you. Goodbye ________-ah, the dongsaeng I never had!" He gave you a quick wink to the camera and waved.

"YAH JONGUP LET GO OF MY PHONE THIS IS MY VIDEO MESSAGE." Youngjae yelled as the phone was snatched out of his grip.

"_________-ah! I LOVE YOU. Hyosung can't seperate us~! I promise! We're going to be together forever! Arasso? Don't forget about me~ I love you! If you're ever with another guy I won't accept it, you can't love anyone else but me! Even if we're apart, I'll always be with you! Okay! I love you my little panda bear." Jongup blew a kiss to the camera and then started to laugh.

"Yah Jonguppie, move it's my turn!" You heard Daehyun's voice and then his smile appeared on the screen.

"_________-ah! I know you said I was in your bad books, but I know you love me as your oppa~" Daehyun winked at you and started laughing. "Take good care of Hyemi-ah, okay?" Hyemi started to smile. "Take good care of yourself as well! I hope we see each other again~ Annyeong!" He waved and then the view was back on Youngjae.

"Himchan hyung, do you want to say anything to _________-ah?" Youngjae turned the camera view onto Himchan who sat with a huge grin on his face.

"__________, my best friend. I know we had our ups and downs, and went through some rough stages.. but you're always going to be my best friend!" He done a cute peace sign to the camera. "And even Jonguppie can't ruin that~ heh~" He laughed. "I love you, don't forget about us okay? I'll make everything better! We'll be coming back for sure~" He waved bye to the camera and then the view was on Yongguk.

"I.. don't know what to say. Everyone's pretty much said everything I wanted to!" Yongguk started to laugh. "_________, you mean the world to me! You're the little sister I never had. I love you okay? I promise I won't let anything happen to you! I'm going to make sure we'll return to earth, even if it's the last thing I do. I'll miss you a lot. And Junghye too! Thank you so much for helping me meet someone as amazing as her. Byee~" He called and waved to the camera, with his signature gummy smile on show.

"Youngjae hyung! You can't forget about me!" Zelo shouted and quickly grabbed the phone off Youngjae, holding the camera a little bit too close to his face.

"Noona! I'm going to miss your cooking, and the times when only you would look after me or keep me amused because the hyungs were so mean." He pouted. "Most of all I'm just going to miss you! I've never had someone like you in my life, and I'm glad we met. I love you!" He smiled. "Don't forget about me... I mean how could you?" He laughed. "We'll meet again, someday!" He waved at the camera quickly and then the video ended.

Well, that was a shock and a surprise to you and Hyemi. You thought you were done with crying, and being upset, but you knew in your mind you were never going to be okay as quickly as you thought. And watching this video of those boys, made things even worse.

Your bedroom door slowly opened and Junghye came in. "Morning." She said quietly and looked up. "Oh, are you two alright?!" She quickly made her way over to your bed.

You held the phone out. "I think you should watch this." 

She looked at the phone confused. "Why?"

"It's a video of the boys." You said with a weak smile, wiping the tears from your face. "They idiots." You laughed.

"Ah they made a video?" She smiled and pressed play. The sound of the boys voices filled the room again as Junghye watched it. 

Hyemi wrapped her arms around you. "We fell in love with such idiots." She laughed.

"You're in love with Daehyun?!" You almost yelled.

"Wasn't it obvious?" She laughed and you wiped the tears from her cheeks. "We never actually got to tell each other, I thought it was too early." 

"I understand. I'm sure Daehyun loves you back too." You gave her a smile and turned to Junghye, who had tears forming in her eyes. "Junghye, it's okay." 

"I know." She sniffed. "It's just.. so hard seeing them like this."

"I know, I know." You let out a sigh and wiped your face. "We'll get through this, and we will have hope that they'll come back."

"Let's really hope they do something." Hyemi started chewing her lip. 

"We can trust them." Junghye nodded. "Do you mind if I shower here? I'll leave sometime this afternoon, I don't wanna burden you."

"Not at all. I'll get you a towel." You said with a smile and made your way out of your room, with Junghye following. "And you wouldn't be a burden, the company is nice. I don't really want to be by myself." 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting in the school's library with Hyemi, it had been a few days since the whole incident and everyone could tell something serious had happened to you. 

The two of you were studying for exams, well Hyemi was studying and you were daydreaming.

"_________ come on, you know you need to study. You'll fail otherwise." Hyemi tapped her pencil off your textbook.

"I know I know." You sighed and returned your gaze back onto the book. "I'm trying."

"Try harder." She pouted. "I know it's hard, after everything that's happened.. but don't let it get to you. You need to focus on your future."

"Wow, now you're sounding like my mum." You giggled.

"Hey _________." Sohee leaned back in her chair and smirked at you. 

You let out a frustrated sigh. "Yes?"

"Where's your boyfriends?" She raised her eyebrow. "Did they leave you after realising what losers you are?" Her group started to laugh.

You felt anger grow inside of you, and Hyemi glared at you as if to say 'ignore her!'. "Actually Sohee." You frowned. "They did not leave us, as a matter of fact. They moved away."

"Why?" She scoffed.

"Because of reasons that have nothing to do with you. So shut up. I'm trying to study." You turned away from her and started writing down some notes.

"I'm proud of you _________." Hyemi smiled.

"Why?" You looked at her confused.

"For once you didn't kick off, or go mental at someone!" Hyemi laughed.

The bell went for the end of the study period class, and thankfully you were done school for the day. However, being at school did manage to keep your mind off the boys not being around, and being home alone would make your house seem so empty.

You and Hyemi walked home together, and the two of you seperated ways. You slowly walked upto your front door and went to put the key in, but the door was already open. *What? The only people who have the spare key are the boys...* Slowly you pushed the door open and walked into the living room, to your surprise the boys weren't standing there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" You said in a harsh tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any guess as to who's visiting her???

Ahhh, I think I only have about 4 chapters left of this fanfic to write T___T

Nooo, so sad!! I'll really miss writing this fic. 

I've loved it so much, my favourite story to write ever. ;~;

-xyeobo