60.

Do you believe in aliens?

 

[Daehyun and Hyemi's date.]

"Daehyun." Hyemi called. "Wait for me." She smiled as she came almost skipping out the door.

As if on cue Daehyun held his hand out in which Hyemi quickly took a hold of, smiling at each other they slowly walked towards the science museum.

"We're going  to the science museum?" Hyemi's eyes lit up.

"Yeah, course." Daehyun laughed. "I'm taking you to all your favourite places today."

"Really?" Her eyes widened. "You're too good to me." Hyemi smiled.

"Well, I think our last date together should be special, don't you think?" He gave her an eye smile and then looked away. *Yeah, last date.* His expression dropped.

*Last date, I keep trying to forget he'll be gone soon.* Hyemi pouted too and then looked over at Daehyun, who felt her looking at him so he quickly smiled at her. 

"So, we'll go to the science museum, we can go and get something to eat... we can go anywhere you want!" Daehyun laughed. "Your choice."

"You can have a choice too you know." Hyemi smiled. "I'll go wherever you want to go."

"It's your day, and I'm treating you, so you get to choose." Daehyun laughed.

"Come on, you have to have a say as well!" Hyemi whined. 

"Fine." Daehyun smiled. "We like all the same things though, so anywhere we go we'll both probably agree."

"True." Hyemi laughed. "So, the science museum first right? Is this the new one where you get to try out loads of different things?"


"Yup." Daehyun smiled proudly. "Only the best for my girl!"

Hyemi blushed extremely. "Thank you oppa~" 

"You're welcome." He smirked as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into him tightly as the two of them walked to the science museum.


"_________ picked a good house, it's close to almost everything." Hyemi smiled.

"I know, the house is perfect." Daehyun laughed.

"I wonder how she'll be by herself when you guys leave.." Hyemi thought out loud. "Oops! I didn't mean to say that."

"It's okay Hyemi." Daehyun nodded. "Will you not stay with her?"

"Probably, I don't like the idea of her being by herself." Hyemi nodded. 

"Anyway, let's not think about us leaving. Let's enjoy today together, okay?" Daehyun smiled. 


"Alright!" Hyemi smiled and her eyes lit up as soon as they arrived at the Science museum. Everything was so fascinating, it was exactly how she'd imagined it and her and Daehyun had a lot of fun trying out loads of different things. 

Like you and Jongup, they took a lot of selcas and completely forgot about the fact B.A.P were leaving tonight. Hyemi was the happiest she'd been in a long time, and Daehyun helped her feel this way, the thought of him leaving crushed her, so it was completely erased from her mind for the time being.

When Daehyun and Hyemi had finished up in the science museum he took her to the mall so he could buy her something special, so she would always be reminded of him, and never forget him.

"Daehyun you don't need to, I'll never forget you anyway!" Hyemi defended. "I don't want you spending money on me."

"Honestly, it's not a problem. I want you to have this." Daehyun smiled as he dragged her into a jewellery shop and picked out a bracelet. He asked for it to be engraved with "D & H" and the date of their first date.

"Daehyun oppa, it's so pretty." Hyemi smiled as he placed it around her wrist.

"Now you can't forget about me." He gave her a huge smile and quickly fastened it shut. 

She admired it, twirling it around and making sure it was still on her wrist every 5 minutes. 

"I don't ever want to lose it." Hyemi said. 

"I'll trust you not to." Daehyun laughed.

"So, do you want to get something to eat? My treat!" Hyemi smiled.

"No, i'm treating you today." Daehyun pouted.

"Let me buy you ice-cream then?" Hyemi looked at him with big innocent eyes.

"I can't say no to your aegyo!" Daehyun laughed. "Come on, we'll go and eat dinner and then you can treat us to some ice-cream." He smiled and led her to a small restaurant in the mall. 

"No trying to out eat me now, okay?" Hyemi laughed.

"Promise!" Daehyun smiled and started eating his food.

"It's weird." Hyemi laughed. "How we're so alike."

"I know, I never thought I'd find anyone as similar to me as you are." Daehyun laughed.

"Do you believe in fate?" Hyemi bit her lip.

"Of course." Daehyun said surprised. "If I didn't, how would we have met?"

"That's a very true statement Mr Jung Daehyun." She smirked and took a sip of her juice. "Now eat up, I want this ice-cream." She gave him a menacing smirk and started eating her food really quickly.

"Aish, this girl." Daehyun laughed as he started eating faster too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Daehyun and Hyemi had arrived back at the house, they realised not everyone had returned yet. Himchan gladly informed them Yongguk and Junghye had returned and were upstairs, getting changed after an accident at the lake, but __________ and Jongup hadn't returned yet.

"Strange, they should've been back by now." Hyemi paused and then listened. "Wait.. I hear footsteps."

"Jongup stop tickling me!" You squealed and burst through the front door to be greeted by Himchan, Daehyun and Hyemi's surprised expressions.

"Oh, hello." You shyly said. "Back so soon?" You laughed.

"Looks like you guys had fun." Daehyun smirked.

"Oh we did oppa, we did." You narrowed your eyes on him. "What about you, huh?"

"Best day ever!" Hyemi smiled and made her way into the living room, with Daehyun following after her.

You walked upto Himchan and quickly hugged him. "I love you oppa!" You smiled as he hugged you back, tightly.

"I love you too _________." Himchan smiled and let go of you, making his way into the living room.

"Is Yongguk and Junghye back?" You called through to the living room.

"Upstairs!" Himchan yelled back.

"Noona! Can you make me something to eat?" Zelo called quickly.

"Soon Zelo okay!" You said back. "Yongguk oppa~ Come downstairs!"

"I'm coming!" He yelled back huskily. "Give me a minute!"

"Okay." You gave Jongup a confused look. "Let's go." You smiled and took a hold of his hand, dragging him through to the living room.

"So, I'm guessing everyone enjoyed their last day?" You carefully asked the question and looked around the room.

"Yeah, we suppose." Everyone mumbled. 

"I know." You pouted and took a seat next to Jongup, snuggling upto him. 

"How long do you think it'll be before they soldiers get here?" Hyemi asked as Daehyun wrapped his arms around her.

"Not sure." Himchan said. "They're really unpredictable."

"For the time being, let's enjoy our last moments together, okay?" Yongguk and Junghye appeared at the doorway.

"Oppa." You smiled. "How are you?"

"Dry." He laughed.

"What do you mean?" You looked confused. "Junghye, why are you wearing Yongguk's clothes?" You laughed.

"Ahh, well we... kind of fell in the lake today." She burst out laughing.

"You what?!" Everyone looked surprised and started laughing. 

"Yeah.. it was really... bad." She simply said.

"Omg. Are you's alright?" You looked surprised.

"Don't worry, we're fine!" Yongguk said cheerfully. "Shall we all watch a movie?"

"Why not." You smiled as he put a movie on quickly and cuddled up with Junghye on the floor.

Zelo came over beside you and pouted. "Noona, can you make me something to eat?"

"Oh! I forgot, sorry Zelo." You stood up quickly. "What would you like?"

"Anything! Ice-cream for dessert too.. please." He said quickly with a smile.

"Alright, anything for you." You smiled and made your way into the kitchen. 

You prepared everything quickly for him, and even got popcorn and other snacks for everyone else. Balancing everything on a big tray you carried everything through and handed different things to everyone, in which they all replied with a thank you. You finally sat down in between Jongup and Zelo and cuddled up with Jongup again. Everything was perfect, so why on earth did Hyosung have to ruin everything.

About halfway through the movie, there was a loud crash outside. Everyone's heads whipped around towards the window. 

"What was that?" Hyemi quickly asked.

"We don't know." Yongguk simply stated. "Everyone be quiet."

He quickly turned the film off and all the lights, as if that would stop anyone coming into the house.

You started panicking, but held onto Jongup tightly, trying to stop yourself from trembling but it was no use.

"!" He yelled, causing everyone to jump with fright. He looked at Himchan, then Daehyun, then Youngjae, then Jongup and finally Zelo. Everyone understood what was going on.

"They're here." Youngjae simply stated.

You glanced around the room, no one was smiling anymore. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ahhh I'm soooo sorry guys that I took so long to update this! I hope you'll forgive me now that i've given you a triple update hehe XD
 
Would you want a chapter on Youngjae and Minhyuk's day together? I have a hidden meaning as to why those two are spending some time together..... You'll find out later though! :)
 
And I'm going to Newcastle for the weekend, so I leave tomorrow and amen't back till Sunday. Also I start back at college on Monday, so my updates might be even more delayed.
 
Trust me I will update as soon as I can, so don't forget about this story and please continue to give it a lot of love! Thank you ^.^
 
Oh, and where did all my subscribers come from? I come back and suddenly I have a lot more! Thank you so much~ It means the world!! <3
 
-xyeobo