32.

Do you believe in aliens?

You woke up the next morning, tear stained cheeks, and puffy eyes. Sitting up in your bed you stretched up and looked at the clock, 8am. You didn't start work until 12pm thankfully. *Jongup has to go to work in an hour... I wonder if he's awake.* You thought, but quickly shook your head of those thoughts. *I'm not talking to him.* You yawned and then lay back in your bed, wrapping yourself up in your covers again. As much as you looked forward to finally going to work, you really didn't want to go today of all days and have to plaster a smile on your face.

You just lay in your bed, staring up at the ceiling, hugging your panda teddy Jongup had won you on your first date. *I don't know what to do, of course I like him a lot... but I feel like he doesn't like me as much anymore. I was just Eunhee's replacement."

There was a faint knock at your door, you weren't sure if you heard it correctly. They knocked a little louder. You looked at the door and then called for them to come in. The person opening the door surprised you, he peeked his head around and gave you a small smile.

"Youngjae?" You looked confused.

"Hey." He smiled. 

"What do you want?" You looked away from him, still hugging the teddy close.

"I came to see if you were okay." He walked over to your bed, sitting down.

"You did? Of all people?" You scoffed slightly. "Well thank you, I'm doing just fine."

"I know I'm extremely sarcastic, but your sarcasm offends me." He laughed, causing you to smile a little.

"No really, why are you here?" You looked at him confused. "You said we weren't even like a family."

"I did?" Youngjae looked surprised. "When?"

You laughed a little. "You don't remember?"

"It's good to see you can still smile." Youngjae smiled. "Nope.. When did I say that?"

"Yesterday, when I tried to wake you up." You sighed. 

Youngjae blinked, confused. "I don't even remember you trying to wake me up."

"Do you sleep talk?" You questionned.

Youngjae shook his head. "I don't think so."

"Hmm, well I most definitely remember you saying that." You chewed your lip nervously, it had became a bad habit of yours recently.

"I would never say that." Youngjae defended.

"Oh, alright." You shrugged and decided to let it go. "Youngjae, can I confess something to you?"

Youngjae nodded, looking slightly confused, but agreed.

"It hurt a lot seeing that book." You bit your lip. "I don't know why, but it actually scared me."

Youngjae nodded, letting you continue.

"Why does she look so much like me? Is that the only reason Jongup was dating me?" You blinked. "Sorry I'm rambling now, but there's so many questions running through my head. I can't take it."

"I can tell you one thing.. The way Jongup feels about you is a lot different to Eunhee. Trust me on this one." Youngjae softened and gave you a small smile. "It'll be okay."

"I hope you're right." You sighed. "Thanks Youngjae."

"Anytime." He smiled. "I know we're not as close as you are to Himchan, but I am here for you. Who knows where we would be by now if we hadn't found you, we owe you big time." He laughed. "Don't let this whole thing ruin our family okay?"

*Our family.* You smiled. "You don't have to worry about that."

"Good." Youngjae stood up. "I'd hug you, but i'm not one for hugs really."

"Liar." You stuck your tongue out and stood up, making your way over to him. "Hug me!"

"Aish." Youngjae laughed. "Fine." He smiled and stretched his arms out, hugging you gently.

"Thanks." You smiled. "I guess I better get up and get ready for work." 

"You have work today?" Youngjae looked confused.

"Yup, 12-6pm."You laughed and made your way over to your wardrobe.

"Oh. Well I'll let you get ready, clean up your face! You look a mess!" He joked and then made his way out of your room.

"Yah Yoo Youngjae! I'll get you back for that." You called and he appeared in your room, with a smirk. "Thank you though." 

"Anytime." He smiled and made his way out.

*I guess my impression of you was really different, you're weird Yoo Youngjae.* You thought about how nice he'd been. He had sort of cheered you up a little, but the one person you wanted to speak to was Himchan. After all, you were the closest to him out of everyone, except Jongup. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at work, luckily you'd avoided Jongup in the morning as he'd already left for work when you had came out of your room. You were stocking up some shelves with toys, and directing some customers to where certain toys and things they were looking for. 

A customer caught your attention though, he looked about your age and he came walking over to you.

"Excuse me?" He tapped your shoulder.

You turned around and looked at him, he had a cute face which made him look a bit younger than he was, his hair was dark brown and quite messy looking. 

"Yes?" You smiled.

"I'm looking for the girls section for toys, preferably Hello Kitty?" He blushed slightly.

You looked at him confused, but smiled. "It's over this way." You led him up the stairs and to the left, showing him the huge Hello Kitty section that their store had.

"Thanks." He smiled, a really gorgeous smile, and then you left him to his business.

You returned to stocking the shelves in the lower level, and noticed him coming back down the stairs with a large Hello Kitty teddy in one hand, and a small Hello Kitty bag in the other. You giggled at how funny he looked with those girly toys, but realised they obviously couldn't be for him. He stopped when he noticed you smirking at him, and walked over to you. You quickly hid your face behind a toy and pretended like you weren't even looking at him.

"I saw you laughing." He stopped beside you and smirked.

"I w-wasn't laughing at all." You looked surprised.

"These aren't for me, I'll let you know." He laughed.

"I kind of figured." You laughed. 

"They're for my little sister." He defended.

"You don't have to explain yourself, I understand." You smiled and looked away from him.

"Oh." He rubbed his neck nervously. "I'll see you later then."

"Yeah, thanks for visiting the store. Come back soon!" You jokingly mocked what you had to say to almost every customer. "Bye."

"Bye." He shyly replied with a small laugh, quickly making his way to pay for the toys.

You watched him go away. *I've never seen him around, maybe he's not from around here..* You smiled.

"____________!" You heard your boss call on you, you turned around with a surprised expression. 

"Yeah?" You looked confused.

"I need you to tidy up the girls toy department on the second floor, there's a huge mess. Someone's knocked almost all the teddies off the shelves." He nodded for you to move up the stairs.

"O-Oh yeah sure okay." You stuttered and then quickly made your way up the stairs.

"Once you're done!" He called after you. "You can go home early." He smiled.

"T-Thank you sir!" You smiled and quickly continued your journey up to the second level, when you got there your eyes widened in shock. *What the heck happened up here!* Your eyes scanned the level as you noticed the teddies were scattered everywhere, especially the Hello Kitty section. *That guy well done this!* You frowned slightly. *If I ever see him again, he's dead.* You laughed slightly and then sighed, quickly picking up the teddies so you could return home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------