12.

Do you believe in aliens?

You stirred awake to the sound of something rustling beside you. You squinted your eyes, adjusting them to the brightness of the sun. You looked up and noticed Zelo raking around in your bag with a sad expression, he looked up and noticed you had finally woken up, a huge grin spread across his face.

"Noona, you brought food with you right?!" His eyes widened.

"U-Um.. yeah somewhere in my bag." You mumbled and sat up, wincing in pain you felt a burning sensation run up your back. "Oh no. Don't tell me i've got sunburn." You bit your lip.

"Let me check!" Zelo shuffled around so he was behind you, your back was red and had white strap marks from your bikini. He gently tapped it, causing you to yell at him in pain.

"OW!" You turned around and glared at him. "Why did you hit me?!"

"I d-didn't noona, i only tapped you!" He looked surprised.

"Damnit, i've got sunburn." You sighed. "Sorry for shouting at you." You pouted slightly and pulled out some of the food you'd brought with you. "Here, i know cherry tomatoes are your favourite." You smiled and handed him a bag of them.

"Noona you're the best!" He smiled and started digging into them. 

You smiled at him, looking around you noticed Jongup was still sleeping. *oh i better put suncream on him so he doesn't get burnt too!* You sighed and picked up the bottle, putting a big amount on your hands you started massaging it into his tummy. You hadn't noticed before, but Jongup had the most amazing body out of the B.A.P members. His abs were so defined, and his v line was the most obvious thing ever. You stared at him, without realising. Your hands weren't even moving anymore, you just stared at every feature on his stomach and arms. *You're 17 and you're that muscly?! How is that possible...* You thought to yourself.

"Noona what are you doing?" Zelo looked at you confused.

"I-I'm putting suncream on Jongup because he'll get burnt like me if i don't." You snapped out of your thoughts and gave him a shy smile.

"Okay." Zelo smiled and continued eating his tomatoes. *Babo, i know you like him too! Yey Noona and Jongup can get married!* 

You resumed massaging it all in so his entire stomach and arms had sun cream on them. You took a small amount and gently put it on his face, your finger down his nose, across his forehead, cheeks, chin.. you were admiring him. You had never been so close to him. *Jongup why are you so pretty?* A subconscious smile spread on your face. *A pretty boy, you look a lot prettier than me.* You scoffed and turned away.

 

"Zelo, do you think Jongup's pretty?" You tilted your head and looked at him.

"Pretty? No way! Jongup hyung is y~" He sang to you.

"S-y? Since when? He's more pretty." You shrugged.

"You've never seen him when he comes out the shower." Zelo winked at you and stood up. "Don't worry Noona, you're a lot prettier than him." He smirked. "Thanks for the tomatoes!" He laughed and started running back towards the water with the rest of B.A.P.

Your 'o' expression stayed on your face for a while. *It was like he read my mind! Yah.. these boys are so strange.* You sighed and leaned back without realising how close you were to Jongup, your head hit off his stomach, causing him to stir awake. You froze as you realised you were lying on his tummy.. You shut your eyes and just lay there, pretending to sleep.

"Oh. I fell asleep." Jongup sighed and halfway sat up, then he realised you were on his stomach. "________?" He called. You just stayed silent. "She must be sleeping. Cute." He smiled and looked out at the water. Your cheeks flushed red as he called you cute. *The hyungs are still in the water hmph, what do i do?* He looked about confused. He gently pushed your head down onto his legs so he could sit up properly and admire you. He pushed a strand of your hair away from your face and noticed your shoulders were bright red. "Yah, babo did you get burnt?" He laughed and stretched over grabbing the suncream, he gently massaged it into your shoulders, you tried to prevent yourself from screwing your face up as it stung you, but you could tell Jongup was being gentle. *There we go.* He smiled, pleased with himself. He noticed Yongguk was running back up towards you and he coughed nervously, removing the smile from his face.

"Hyung." He smiled at him.

"You're finally awake!" He laughed. "Is she still sleeping?" He tilted his head in confusion as he noticed you lying on Jongup's legs.

"Yeah." Jongup laughed.

"Shall we play a trick on her?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"What trick?" Jongup looked confused.

"Help me lift her." Yongguk walked to the  bottom of your legs and grabbed the back of your ankles, Jongup lifted you up by your arms, wrapping his hands around them, they both lifted you with ease.

"Oh she has sunburn, we need to be careful!" Jongup looked worried.

"She'll be fine." Yongguk laughed. "Come on, we'll go to the water."

Your eyes shot open after feeling them lift you, you quickly started to wriggle about. "NO! YOU'RE NOT TAKING ME TO THE WATER. PUT ME DOWN." You tried to wriggle free from their grip but it was no use, they were too strong.

"Yah stop wriggling so much." Yongguk laughed.

"Oppa! Why are you being so mean!" You pouted. "Jongup why are you helping him! Put me down please~" You whined.

They soon reached the water and all of the B.A.P members were just staring at you 3 in amusement as they watched you try to wriggle free.

"Ready?" Yongguk smirked. "1... 2...."

"NO OPPA PLEASE!" You begged.

"3!" He yelled and him and Jongup swung you back and then threw you in the water, letting go of you. 

There was an uproar of laughter coming from them all, you sat up and took your sunglasses off, pushing your hair out of your face, you glared at them. "Not. Funny." You frowned.

"Aw noona have some fun!" Zelo sang.

"YAH!" You yelled and splashed the water in frustration. You stood up and glared at Yongguk. "You're dead!" You pointed at him.

"Come here then." He winked at you and folded his arms over his chest. You ran over to him, but he moved out your way. "You're not smart enough for me."

"Am i not?" You smirked and looked at him. "You don't know much about me.. Yongguk." An evil glint was in your eyes. You quickly ran over to him and jumped up on his back. Gripping onto his neck you started hitting him.

"OW! GET HER OFF ME!" Yongguk called. 

"You idiot! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME HUH? AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU?!" You yelled and continued to hit him. "I've got sunburn yet you throw me into the sea! IT HURTS YOU KNOW!" 

The rest of B.A.P couldn't control their laughter as they watched the scene.

"Hyung, Noona stop it! My stomach hurts." Zelo clutched onto his tummy and winced.

"Yeah ________ get off him! I think i'm going to die!" Youngjae had tears in his eyes from laughing. 

You smirked, amused with yourself you jumped off his back. "You guys need to realise i'm stronger than i look."

"Yah, what about Jongup he helped!" Yongguk frowned at you.

"Oh yeah." You turned around and looked at Jongup, who's laughter and smiling face had now changed into a surprised expression. "You!" You frowned and ran towards him, without realising Daehyun was sitting in the water with his legs stretched out right in your path, you tripped up and went flying into Jongup, causing you both to fall into the water. 

Everyone gasped, surprised at what had just happened. They'd never seen you and Jongup so close, but right now you were lying on top of him, your faces were just inches apart. You stared right into Jongup's eyes as he done the exact same to you. 

"I-I'm sorry!" You blurted out and quickly got up off him. You blushed extremely and coughed nervously. "I'm going to go get everything packed up. We'll be leaving soon right?" You gave them all a nervous smile and quickly ran out of the water and back upto the towels. 

Jongup just blinked in amazement, his cheeks were rosy pink and he just sat there in the water, in a daydream.

"Yah Jongup." Himchan smirked. "You're so obvious!"

"W-What?" He blinked confused, snapping out of his daydream.

"We all know you like her." Yongguk smirked.

"I don't! We've got the mission to think of." Jongup said defensively.

"Yeah, but you can still like her. She's they key to our success." Yongguk snapped his fingers. "You're in love. Admit it."

"I don't know what love is, or the feeling of love." Jongup pouted.

Youngjae cleared his throat. "Love is.. when you feel nervous when you're around someone, when all you want to do is be with that person or talk to them all the time, spend most of your time with them, buy them nice things, do nice things for them, be there for them whenever they need you. Just being around that person in general makes you happy." Youngjae listed all of these things off the top of the head, everyone looked at him amazed. "I'm the brain of the group, remembr?" He laughed.

"Do you feel any of these things?" Daehyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Them all." He bit his lip.

"JONGUP IS IN LOVE~" They all sang.

"Aish. You guys are so embarrassing." He stood up and laughed. "She doesn't feel the same way though."

"I think she does." Daehyun raised his eyebrow.

"She does hyung~ I know she does!" Zelo smiled.

"How do you know Zelo?" Jongup looked confused.

"Noona tells me things, she doesn't tell all of you." He smirked. "I'll find out more for you!"

"Aish, you're so lucky." He laughed. "Thanks." 

"Are we going now? Let's go and help her get everything ready to leave." Yongguk smiled as the rest of them quickly got out of the water and made their way back upto the towels.

Meanwhile, when you were packing up everything you couldn't get Jongup off your mind.

"Stupid Jongup. Why do you have to be so nice and good looking? I can't like you. I can't like an alien, that's just weird. I doubt he'd even like me back. I mean look at him compared to me. It's just impossible." You sighed in frustration as you packed up the towels and everything. 

"Talking to yourself are you noona?" Zelo smiled and tapped your shoulder.

You jumped back in fright. "Oh Zelo. Is everyone ready to go?"

"Don't change the subject! You like Jongup hyung don't you?" He smiled and blinked at you.

"I don't!" You looked at him surprised. "I most certainly don't like an alien." You blurted out.

"Suit yourself. We're all ready to go!" Zelo smirked and stood up, helping you pick the bags up off the ground you all made your way to the car. Zelo glanced over at you. *I know you like him noona, just admit it. He likes you too!* Zelo had a mischevious grin on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------