16.

Do you believe in aliens?

"I hate you for doing this." Hyemi grumbled as the two of you were getting ready in your room, you were playing about with her hair trying to decide on how to style it.

"You'll love me eventually. I can tell you like the look of Daehyun, but i'm warning you, he's grumpy." You pouted slightly.

"I don't like him though." She pouted. "I just thought he was intriguing."

"And they're aliens, so you're going to love him even more." You giggled as you finally decided on curling it. "I find it weird I like an alien."

"I know, who ever thought you'd be the one to fall for an alien?" She raised her eyebrow at you in the mirror. "So how long have they been living with you?"

"A couple of weeks." You shrugged.

"Wait.. what are you doing to do when your parents come back?" Her eyes widened. 

"I don't know when they're coming back, but i'm going to have to do something. They'll get a surprise when they find out i've got 6 guys living with me!" You laughed.

"I know.. How do they all manage to fit in the one room?" She asked you curiously.

"Well, i'm  not sure. But Jongup is used to sleeping on the floor. I think I might let him sleep in my room from now on." You blushed slightly. 

"What?!" Hyemi's eyes widened and she turned around and stared at you.

"Well it's ashame for him to sleep on the floor! Nothing will happen." You pouted slightly.

"Hmm." Hyemi smirked and turned around. "Are you nearly done with my hair?"

"Yup, just got one more curl to do!" You smiled and finished her hair off. "I'm just going to keep mine straight."

You and Hyemi quickly finished off getting ready, you were wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans, a flowery top and you had a long cardigan on top. You quickly applied some lip balm and grabbed your bag.

"Where are we going for the date?" Hyemi looked at you as she walked out the door of your room.

"I'm not sure yet, Jongup hasn't told me anything." You pouted slightly and shut the door behind you, you looked up and saw Daehyun and Jongup standing there, waiting patiently. "Oh hello." You smiled shyly.

"It's a surpise." Jongup smiled and held his hand out, signalling for you to take it. You blushed but simply laced your fingers through his, his hand felt warm and welcoming.

Daehyun looked at Hyemi, gave her a small smile and began walking out of the door with her trailing behind him. *Least he removed that bloody mask of his!* You thought as you watched the two of them walk out the door.

"Do you think it was wise of you to set Daehyun up with Hyemi?" Jongup looked at you confused.

"Trust me, they'll get on perfectly." You smiled and gently swung your arm with Jongup's. "So, this place we're going to.. I'll love it right?"

"You know you will." Jongup smiled. "It's actually one place I've been meaning to go since we landed here."

"I keep forgetting you're an alien." You laughed.

"How come?" He looked at you confused.

"You're nothing like I expected an alien to be." You smiled. "You're cute, you're caring.. You're so loveable!" You giggled slightly.

"Oh thanks." Jongup blushed extremely at the compliments. "Well, I never expected to fall for an earthling."

"I'm the same, who knew i'd like an alien?" You laughed. "I like it though."

"Me too." Jongup smiled and looked up at the sky.

"So Daehyun what do you like doing?" Hyemi gazed over at him, trying to break the silence between them.

Daehyun just shrugged. "Not much, I like looking at the stars though. And watching movies, and eating." He laughed slightly.

"I'm the same!" Hyemi giggled and the two of them gazed at each other as they laughed. "I love looking at the stars, astrology is one of my favourite things."

"Really?" Daehyun felt himself soften after finding out more about Hyemi, she was like him in so many ways.

"I told you they'd get on perfect." You squeezed Jongup's arm and smiled.

"That's scary, are you psychic?!" Jongup laughed.

"No way, I just know my best friend inside and out." You smirked. "How cute!"

*Not as cute as you.* Jongup thought to himself and smiled. "We're nearly here by the way."

You looked ahead and noticed the entrance to Lotte World. You laughed. "I knew you'd bring me here!"

"How did you know? Are you sure you're not psychic?" Jongup raised his eyebrow at you.

"No!" You laughed. "I just know cute guys always try to bring girls to amusement parks because it gives them an excuse to hold them when they get 'scared'." You smirked at him in a playful way. "Is that your intentions Jongup-shi?"

"N-No! I just really wanted to come here because I've passed it a few times when we're out.." He pouted slightly. 

You just laughed at him. "It's okay i believe you."

"YAH Why did you bring us here?!" Hyemi's eyes widened.

"Whoops, I forgot to mention Hyemi's afraid of rollercoasters and heights." You gulped slightly.

"You are?!" Daehyun's eyes widened. "I am too!"

"Didn't I say they were perfect for each other?" You laughed.

"You're too good." Jongup smiled at you. "Well.. Daehyun and Hyemi, what do you want to do?"

"I-I don't want to go on anything." Hyemi pouted.

"Me neither. I hate heights, you know that!" Daehyun frowned slightly.

"Well you two can go somewhere else." Jongup smirked. "Alone."

"W-Well.. If you want to go somewhere else, we can?" Daehyun turned around and looked at Hyemi.

"I don't mind." She smiled.

"On you go then!" You pushed her closer to Daehyun and waved goodbye to them. "Have fun!"

"Yeah you too!" Hyemi smiled and waved as her and Daehyun walked away from the entrance of the amusement park.

"Well, now the buzzkills are gone let's have some fun!" You smiled and tugged on Jongup's hand, pulling him towards the entrance. "I'll pay!"

"But isn't the guy supposed to pay? It's more courteous." Jongup looked surprised.

"Did you bring money? Who pays for everything anyways?" You smirked.

Jongup's shoulders deflated. "You're right." 

"Oh, I have a present for you at home by the way. I completely forgot to give it to you." You blushed slightly.

*The jumper?* "A present? Why did you get me something? You didn't have to!" Jongup looked surprised, yet again.

"It's nothing." You shrugged and smiled. "Come on!" You quickly paid and dragged Jongup into the amusement park. "What will we go on first? Oh that looks fun!" You smiled and pointed at a rollercoaster.

*She's so cute when she's excited.* "I'll go on anything you want to." He laughed. 

"Let's go then!" You dragged him over to join the queue. "If i get scared I'll hold your hand." You giggled.

"I brought you here to have fun, not to get scared." Jongup smirked. "I don't want to hold your hand."

"You're holding it the now." You held your hands up and he blushed.

"Oh yeah." He smirked.

"I'll let go if you really don't want to..." You tried to look as if you were serious, you unlaced your fingers from his and pulled your hand away. 

"No!" Jongup blurted out and then coughed nervously. "I mean I do want to hold your hand."

"It's fine you said you didn't want to." You turned your back away from him as you smirked to yourself.

"Aish you're so mean." Jongup pouted, but he could see you smirking. "Stop laughing!"

"I'm not laughing." You tried to keep a straight face.

"Fine i'm not talking to you." Jongup turned his back around to you, facing the opposite way.

"Jongup~ don't be like that." You smiled and tugged on his arm, he just shook his head at you. "Damn I wish i could call you oppa, why are you younger than me?" 

Jongup shrugged and folded his arms across his chest. *I know what'll get him to stop being like this.* You smirked and wrapped your arms around his waist, resting your head on his back. "Sorry Jongup~ I didn't mean to be nasty." You smiled and held onto him, you felt him stiffen as you hugged his waist but he soon relaxed. 

"Jongup talk to me~" You pouted slightly. *Is he just playing around? I was joking..* You bit your lip nervously. Jongup turned around so he could face you.

"I know you didn't mean to." He smirked and you just gazed up at him, your faces were so close. "I was joking around." He smiled at you.

"So nasty." You gently smacked his arm. 

"I make up for it by being cute." He smiled and wrapped his arms around your neck. "You're cute too." He tapped your nose with his finger. You could notice him getting closer. *Is he going to kiss me? Omo!* You got yourself a bit excited, Jongup's lips were so kissable.. and truthfully you'd imagined what it'd be like kissing him, you didn't think you'd get to kiss him this soon into the date. You shut your eyes, and just as his lips were about to touch yours..

"NEXT! You two, it's time to get on the ride!" The man who was letting people on the ride called down to you too.

*Damn, what a er.* Jongup thought to himself as he released you from his arms. 

You pouted slightly as you quickly ran up the steps, making your way onto the ride.

--------------------------------------------------

Stupid er! LOL >.< I won't be updating much this weekend, I'm pretty busy. I'll try and update as soon as i can! :)

-xyeobo