23.

Do you believe in aliens?

It was Monday morning and you'd had an extremely rushed morning trying to get everyone, and yourself ready for everything. Hyemi had gone home pretty late last night because her and Daehyun had decided to stay in watching movies all day, so you were exhausted after finally saying goodbye to her. 

It was a struggle to get Himchan and Yongguk out of bed for work, you rushed them to get ready and then worked on getting everyone else ready for school. The more you thought about it, the more you really did need a bigger house. Finally, on having said goodbye to Yongguk and Himchan leaving for work, you smiled, pleased with yourself.

It was nearing 8:30am so you had to leave for school soon, and you noticed Zelo struggling to tie his school tie. 

"Come here." You smiled and he came running towards you. 

"It's too confusing noona." He pouted.

"Watch me." You quickly tied his tie for him and then straightened out his uniform for him. "Perfect." You smiled.

"Thanks." Zelo smiled and then swung his bag onto his back.

You saw Jongup sleepily pack some food into his bag in the kitchen, Daehyun was sitting daydreaming and Youngjae was packing his homework he'd done over the weekend into his bag. 

"Are we ready to go?" You looked at everyone.

"Yeah." They all mumbled a reply.

"Let's go!" You clapped and smiled. They all stared at you confused.

"How can you be so awake?" Daehyun looked at you with a weird expression.

"I'm not sure, maybe because i've been running around for everyone i've just got a lot of energy." You laughed and locked the door behind you, as soon as everyone had left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yongguk arrived at the CD shop about 8:30am, just as soon as you had all left for school. He was greeted by Junghye with a warm smile.

"Hello." She greeted him.

"Hey." Yongguk replied with a gummy smile. "Where do I begin?"

"Well, I tried to persuade the manager to give you a better job.. but he said he's going to have to see how you work first." She laughed slightly. "So, if you follow me I'll take you to the stock room."

"You tried to get me a better job? Thanks." Yongguk smiled.

"It's no problem, no one wants to stock CD shelves all day long right?" She laughed.

"I suppose, but it is a job." Yongguk laughed.

"Well, here's the stock room. All the CD's are arranged alphabetically and you just need to stock the shelves. Also there's the clothes stock room right next door to this one, you can help stock those too." She smiled. "Is that alright for you?"

"It's fine, thank you." Yongguk looked about the store room, there was so many boxes all with different letters and names wrote on them.

"I'll leave you to it then. If you need anything, I'll be behind the counter." She smiled and left him there.

Yongguk let out a huge sigh and then finally started to work. Surprisingly, he was pretty quick at stocking everything and memorizing where everything in the store was. Junghye was impressed with him, and couldn't help but try and steal glimpses of him whilst he was going back and forward into the stock room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Himchan recieved a lot of attention working in the cafe, to which he loved every minute of it. The woman, Mrs Kang, who owned the cafe seemed to adore him as well, because he brought a lot of business into the cafe making it a lot busier than usual.

"You're very handsome young man!" An ahjumma announced as Himchan brought her order over to her.

"Thank you." Himchan flashed his signature smile to her. 

"My granddaughter would be so lucky to marry someone like you." She laughed and pinched his cheeks. "If only I was a few years younger!"

Himchan just laughed and accepted the compliments as they were thrown at him all day. He walked about the cafe as happy as he could be, he loved every minute of it.

"Himchan, you're doing so well working here." Mrs Kang called to him from the back of the cafe.

"I'm glad." Himchan smiled.

"Will Jongup be this good?" She laughed.

"I think he'll do good, but not as good as me." Himchan winked at her and continued carrying the orders about, fleeing about the cafe as quickly as he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jongup were walking to class together, no one in school knew what was going on between you two and you two hadn't really made it official. You were still unsure what was going on between you two, you weren't an official couple, but you'd only been on one date. 

"Oh here we are." You stopped infront of the door.

"On you go~" Jongup nudged you forward with a smile, you walked through the door and recieved some odd looks and could hear people whispering.

"They're still close to her! I've not seen them talk to much more people than her and I saw Daehyun talking to Hyemi.. I mean Hyemi? she's such a nerd."

"Really?! I wonder what's up with them, maybe they're dating.."

You shot them a glare when you heard them mention Hyemi. "Hyemi is not a nerd, she's just smart so I suggest you shut up right now. And we're friends with Daehyun, Jongup, Youngjae and Zelo. It's our business, so would you like to stay the hell out of it?" You frowned.

They all stared at you with wide eyes, but they took the hint and shut up quickly. The lesson started and you really couldn't be bothered paying attention, but you tried to as hard as you could.

You sighed with relief when the bell rang and finally made your way to art class, it was much more exciting than maths. You sat down and waited for Hyemi to arrive.

"Hello~" she appeared behind you and sat down.

"Hey." You sleepily replied.

"Late night?" she laughed.

"Your fault." You pouted. "And i was up early this morning, rushing to get everyone up and ready."

"Oh, sorry." She pouted. "How was this morning?"

"Busy." You sighed. "I really do need to look at houses, will you come with me after school?"

"Of course." She smiled. 

"Thank you!" you smiled. "I can't be bothered with school today, I'm so tired it's unreal. Can it be the weekend already?"

"I know." She laughed. "Um ________, do you know why the boys came to earth in the first place?"

You paused and thought about it. "Nope, they've never mentioned anything to me. Although, they do talk sometimes and when I ask them what they were talking about they always say it's nothing." You shrugged.

"Hmmm." She paused. "I don't mean to annoy you or anything, but something's not right with them."

"What do you mean?" your eyes widened.

"As much as I like Daehyun, which is a lot, and I can tell how much you and Jongup like each other, they're not here for the right reasons." She sighed. "I don't know why they're here and I'm worried."

"Really?" You blinked at her, confused. "We'll have to try and find out, right?"

"Yup." She nodded. "I really like Daehyun though, and he doesn't seem like he'd hurt anyone."

"Neither would Jongup, I can tell." You paused. "I wonder.. I don't even know where they came from, like which planet." You laughed.

"We're going to have to find out." She nodded. "I'll come round to yours tomorrow, tonight I can't make it after we've been to look for houses. My mum and dad have people coming round and I have to sit through dinner with them."

"Sounds exciting." You laughed.

"Tell me about it." She rolled her eyes. "I hate it."

"I kind of miss my parents, but i don't want them to come back anytime soon.. Not when the aliens are here."

"I know, that would be bad." Her eyes widened. "Hey, have you looked into colleges and universities and stuff at all?"

"Kind of." You shrugged. "But i don't know what I want to do."

"Hmm, I'm thinking of going to the local university, stay close to home you know?" She smiled.

"Sounds good." You smiled. "I kind of want to move away, not too far though."

"No matter what, we're gonna keep in contact right?" Hyemi held her pinky out, you linked your pinky with hers.

"Right." You smiled and promised her.

-----------------------------------------------------------