36.

Do you believe in aliens?

"YAH. KIM HIMCHAN." The whiny voice screeched through the laptop Himchan was staring at, with an exhausted expression. 

"Yes, governor?" Himchan almost mumbled out.

"What's your update? You've not reported anything to me yet. How is it going with the plan to conquer the earth?" Hyosung, their governer whined through to Himchan.

"It's..." Himchan started, but thought about what to say.

Yongguk, Youngjae, Zelo and Daehyun all sat at the door of the living room, listening in on the conversation. It was a relief the governer had called through to Himchan when you and Jongup were already out, that avoided any confusion.

"Well, you see it's going well actually." Himchan smiled. "We're currently living with an earthling, who is teaching us more things about earth everyday, helping us to understand it more and go ahead with the further plans." 

"Right, continue." Hyosung said.

"You see, she doesn't know anything about us. She just thinks we're normal, human beings who were a little bit slow on learning things." Himchan paused. "We're earning money, a lot of it." Himchan lied.

"A lot of money?" Hyosung smirked. "That's a good sign."

"Yeah, you see money helps in a lot of situations so we're actually doing really well. I can promise you that Hyosung." Himchan flashed her his winning smile.

"I'm glad I put you and Yongguk-shi in charge of this operation, how are the others?" Hyosung smiled.

"They're doing well, following orders from the two of us and helping with the plan as much as possible." Himchan nodded.

"Well, I can see I made the right decision with you commander Himchan." Hyosung nodded. "I'll check up in a few weeks, you've not got much time left."

"I understand. I can assure you though, you can count on me." He winked at her to seal the deal, and Yongguk and the rest of B.A.P could hear Hyosung giggle as she said her goodbyes and was finally gone. Himchan let out a sigh of relief and slumped back on the couch, shutting the laptop down.

"She believed you?" Yongguk stepped forward with a grin on his face.

"Of course she did." Himchan laughed. "I'm Kim Himchan, there isn't anything I can't do."

"Shut up, you're so modest." Youngjae laughed as he sat down.

"I don't think I can ever get used to her voice." Zelo shivered as he covered his ears.

"Least you don't actually have to listen to it all the time when she contacts us." Himchan frowned. 

"It's either me or Himchan she's after when she calls, I tend to leave her to Himchan, seeing as she has a special soft spot for him." Yongguk smirked.

Himchan shivered. "I certainly don't have a soft spot for her."

"I think you and the governer would make an adorable couple." Daehyun winked at him.

"It's a good thing you can flirt, you've got some skills there my friend." Youngjae nodded. "I certainly couldn't flirt with her."

"It's a difficult task, I'll tell you that." Himchan rubbed his temples. "Her whiny voice is still ringing through my ears."

"Come on, I think we should move the rest of the boxes into the hall and tidy up a little bit before the young lovers get home." Yongguk smiled and stood up. 

"Then can we go to bed?" Youngjae yawned and stretched as he stood up.

"How can you even be tired?!" Daehyun looked at him in disbelief. 

"Because I do a lot of work!" Youngjae defended.

"Like what?" Daehyun laughed. "You're so lazy!"

"Yah, have you finished all your homework? I didn't think so." Youngjae stuck his tongue out at Daehyun.

"I will have, eventually." Daehyun scowled at him and pushed him out of the living room. "Youngjae babo."

"Yah, you two cut it out." Yongguk commanded. 

"Yeah, you're making my headache worse." Himchan whined.

"Sorry mum and dad." Daehyun and Youngjae said at the same time, causing them to burst out into laughter.

"Aish you two." Himchan smirked.

"I still can't believe the governer believed you." Daehyun shook his head.

"Well she does, now can we stop talking about her?" Himchan laughed.

"What are we going to tell her in a couple of weeks?" Youngjae blinked, confused for once.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it Youngjae." Yongguk nodded. "Now come on, let's go to bed."

"It's only 10pm." Daehyun frowned.

"Well do what you want, I don't care." Yongguk laughed. "I'm going to sleep though."

"Wait, are ________ and Jongup still out?" Himchan looked confused.

"Yeah, they're bound to be home soon though." Yongguk smiled. "Goodnight." He nodded and made his way into their room, shutting the door behind him.

"They better be home soon, it's getting late." Himchan looked worried.

"Aish, since when did you turn into a mum?" Youngjae giggled as he quickly ran away from Himchan, who attempted to hit him.

"Youngjae can you get me something to eat?" Zelo pouted and tried to be cute.

"No! Get your own food." Youngjae frowned.

"Don't give him anything with sugar, he'll be up the whole night." Daehyun warned.

"Yeah, go eat cherry tomatoes." Youngjae waved his hand towards the kitchen and wandered into the living room, followed by Daehyun.

"Aish, they're so mean." Zelo pouted. "Night umma~" Zelo joked as he looked at Himchan.

"You be quiet." Himchan frowned as he followed after Yongguk into their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jongup arrived home, not long after Yongguk and Himchan had gone to bed. The house was quiet, and the only noise you could hear was the low mumbles of the tv. 

"Oh, is everyone sleeping?" You looked about confused.

"I don't think so.. the tv's on." Jongup looked at the living room door. 

"Hmm." You bit your lip slightly. "Thanks for tonight, it was good." You stopped and smiled.

"You don't have to thank me, you know." Jongup laughed.

"Well I felt like I should." You shrugged. "I had fun."

"Me too." Jongup smiled. 

"Are you wanting to stay up, or go to bed?" You looked at him confused.

"I think I might go to bed." Jongup nodded.

"Alright." You smiled. "Do you mind if I stay up?" 

"Of course not." Jongup laughed, and stepped closer to you. "Goodnight." He smiled and leaned in, pressing his lips to yours.

You smiled and felt him lace your fingers through his, he pulled you in closer and kissed you again. "I thought you were going to sleep?"

"Doesn't mean I can't kiss my girlfriend before it." He laughed and kissed you again.

You blushed extremely and almost smiled through the kiss, but you softened and kissed him back before pulling away. "Okay, now go sleep, you look exhausted."  Jongup just laughed and quickly made his way into your room, shutting the door behind him. 

You made your way upto the living room door, but paused when you heard Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo talking.

"Hyosung is scary right?" Zelo looked at Youngjae and Daehyun.

"Yeah. Her voice goes right through me. Especially when she says Himchan's name!" Youngjae shivered.

"B.A.P~ KIIIIM HIIMCHAAAN." Daehyun tried to do an impression of a high pitched girl's voice, you heard Youngjae and Zelo burst out into laughter.

"That sounds exactly like her!" Youngjae laughed.

*Who's Hyosung?* You bit your lip nervously. *What are they talking about?* You frowned slightly and opened the door.

"Who's Hyosung?" You looked at them confused as they all turned around, staring at you in disbelief. Their laughter ended quickly and they just looked at each other, unsure of what to say.

"You heard that?" Daehyun almost whispered.

"Yeah, I did." You nodded.

"Well.. about that.." Youngjae started. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Double update for you guys! ^.^~ 

-xyeobo