52.

Do you believe in aliens?

It was Wednesday night and you were lounging on your bed, half asleep whilst reading a magazine. Your hand was still sore from the cut but it was healing now, unfortunately it was your right hand and you struggled to write at school, but you managed. Jongup kept changing the bandages for you every so often, just to make sure it wouldn't go infected or anything.

You rolled over onto your back and stared up at the ceiling, you were still overthinking things, and now Minhyun was added into your thoughts on top of everything else. *He doesn't like me right? He can't... I don't want him to. I'm happy with Jongup, Minhyun's only a friend to me.* You sighed. *Jongup might not be around forever though.. Wait why am I even thinking of that? Minhyun's a friend to you, and always will be.* You continued to run all sorts of thoughts through your mind when the silence in your room was suddenly broken by the sound of your phone ringing. You rolled over and picked it up off your bedside table.

"Hello?" You answered quickly.

"__________! I miss you so much!" Hyemi called down the phone.

"HYEMI!" You screamed in relief. "I've missed you so much! How's your holiday going? I have so much to tell you when you're home, and you still need to come and visit the new house! Actually you're spending the weekend here when you're back I don't care."

"Aww I've really missed talking to you!" She quickly replied. "The holiday's fine, it's a bit boring though. I can't wait to be home. Really?! Has a lot been happening since I left?"

"Not really. I'll inform you with everything when you're home!" You smiled. "Daehyun misses you."

"He does?!" She sounded surprised. "I miss him too, actually."

"What's even going on with you two?" You questionned her.

"Nothing really.. We're just friends." She simply replied. "I like him a bit more than just a friend though."

"I think he likes you more than a friend too." You laughed.

"I hope so!" She giggled. "Have you been studying?"

"Studying... for what?" You asked confused.

"Our exams are so soon! We graduate high school in like 3 weeks." She said so casually.

"You're kidding right? I completely forgot!" You almost shouted. "I'm going to fail."

"No you won't!" She said quickly. "Just start studying."

"I'll try, but on top of school work, the boys and work i'm so busy." You sighed. "Great, now I'm going to have no time for anything."

"Don't worry about it." Hyemi laughed. "You're going to be fine! I'll help you study."

"Thank you." You smiled. "Do you want to talk to Daehyun?"

"In a minute. We need a major catch up!" Hyemi laughed. 

So for the next hour you and Hyemi spoke about almost everything that had been happening, you'd really missed her. Daehyun appeared at your doorway with his eyes lit up and a huge smile on his face.

"So, are you excited?" Hyemi said.

"For what?" You asked her confused.

"Your birthday is in two weeks!" She said, as if you were stupid.

"My... birthday?" You laughed. "My birthday! So it is." 

"How could you forget your own birthday?" She laughed.

"I don't know." You sighed. "Everything's so crazy the now. Now I have to start studying on top of everything, I don't really care about my birthday."

Daehyun paused before he came further into your room. *Her birthday? Hmmm.. We have to surprise her!* He thought to himself. "Are you on the phone to Hyemi?" He said with a huge smile.

You jumped after not knowing he was there. "Yes Daehyun." You laughed. "Hyemi, do you want to talk to Daehyun now?"

"Yeah okay!" She laughed. "I'll see you on Friday okay? I'll come visit you first thing!"

"Okay, see you later!" You said quickly and then gave Daehyun your phone, he wandered away into his bedroom and shut the door. *He so likes her.* You laughed.

*My birthday... Hmm it's not important. Why should we think about that when we've got work and exams to keep on top of?* You sighed and stood up, making your way into the hallway. You heard a faint noise coming from Yongguk's room, it sounded like he was listening to music. *I might go and annoy him.* You laughed and made your way down the hall and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Yongguk called.

You peeked your head around the door and walked in. "What you doing?"

"Just thinking." He mumbled.

You walked over beside him and realised he was sitting with a phone, trying to work out how to work it. You laughed at how adorable he looked with a confused expression. 

"When did you get that?" Your eyes widened.

"Youngjae bought it yesterday, he got one too." Yongguk nodded as he continued to press buttons on it.

"Do you need help?" You took a seat beside him and looked at the phone. "It's better than mine!"

"I like it." He smiled. "I just have to figure out how to work it."

"Can I see it?" You asked. 

Yongguk shook his head, causing you to pout. "And why not?" You questionned.

"Because i'm trying to work out how to use it." He replied.

"I can help you know.. I do own one." You laughed.

"I don't need help." He stubbornly replied.

You scoffed and folded your arms over your chest. You leaned back against the wall his bed was up against and let out a bored sigh. "I'm bored."

"What do you want me to do about it? Go and find Jongup." 

"Why are you being so mean today?" You frowned.

"I'm sorry, I'm just thinking about things." He sighed and placed the phone down.

"What things?" You asked him.

"Mainly Junghye." He softened, a small smile crept on his face.

"You like her a lot, don't you?" You smiled. 

He turned around and faced you. "Yeah, and that's the problem."

You just looked at him confused. "How is it a problem?"

He sighed again. "I don't want to worry you or anything, but I'm unsure of how long we have left on earth." He paused. "Now it could be longer than i'm thinking, but the chances are low. We've not heard from Hyosung in a while and Himchan's already spoke about-" He stopped quickly and coughed. "Himchan's already had to lie to her, I'm not sure how much she'll actually believe." He quickly saved himself.

"I understand." You nodded. "But, doesn't that mean you should enjoy the time you have left with her?"

"You're probably right, but I don't want to be more hurt, or hurt her for that matter, when I do have to eventually leave." He rested his head in his hands. "I don't want to leave, but there's not much I can do for when the time comes."

"Well, I hope you's are here for as long as you can be." You tried to be positive. "But, don't worry about Junghye. Just enjoy the time you have with her, and if it makes you happy.. then let it be."

Yongguk just nodded. "You're right."

"I always am oppa." You laughed. "Now, I'm going to go and find Himchan so I can annoy him."

"Why aren't you wanting to see Jongup?" Yongguk looked at you confused.

You stood up and peeked your head out of his doorway, looking about the hall. There was no one there. You turned around and made your way back over to Yongguk.

"Between you and me, I need some space!" You whispered.

"What do you mean?" 

"I love Jongup, I do." You assured him. "But lately, he's been annoying me. He's just too clingy for me."

Yongguk laughed. "You guys have left the honey moon phase, right?"

"Well I have...  I don't think he has yet!" You laughed.

"Hmm, well remember Jongup's not loved anyone since Eunhee." Yongguk said. Your face screwed up at the mention of her name, yet again. "So it's natural for him to be more attached to you."

"I know." You smiled. "And I'm glad he's happy, but sometimes I need a break from it."

"I get it." Yongguk nodded. "Well, go and find Himchan. I'm going to take a nap to try and clear my head."

"Okay, I'm here if you need me." You nodded and went to walk out the door, you paused halfway. "And remember, do whatever makes you happy, okay?"

Yongguk nodded and you quickly made your way out of the room, he lay back on his bed and let out a sigh. *I don't want to hurt you Junghye, but the best thing for me to do is distance myself before I become attached.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehyun finally returned your phone to you after about two hours of being on the phone to Hyemi, you had no idea they would've been able to talk for that long. He was walking about with a huge grin on his face after, and he seemed to be a little too happy.

"Daehyun, stop grinning like an idiot. You're really beginning to freak me out." You looked over at him with an unamused expression.

"Why are you so grumpy _______?" Daehyun came over beside you. "Be happy~ Everything is so perfect the now." He smiled and wrapped his arms around you, squishing you a little too much.

"Nothing is perfect the now." You grumpily replied. "We have exams coming up, I have to work in between school, I have to babysit you guys and it's too much stress."

"Don't be stressed." He let go off you and squished your cheeks. "Smile."

"Easy for you to say, if you fail these exams you don't have to worry, your future is most likely planned out for you already." You whined. 

"That's very true." Daehyun nodded. "But we can help you study, I'll make sure Youngjae helps you pass those exams."

"I'm doing what?" Youngjae's head popped up from the book he was reading.

"You, my friend, are helping _______ pass her exams!" Daehyun smiled.

"Since when? She can study on her own." Youngjae scoffed.

"Youngjae oppa~" You whined. "I'm not smart enough to."

"You can say that again." He mumbled loud enough for you to hear. "But I suppose, I'll be nice and help you."

"You're the best!" You smiled.

"I know I know." Youngjae smugly replied. "Now be quiet, I need to finish this book."

"Nerd." You and Daehyun both mumbled at the same time, and then burst out laughing at the same time. 

"Weren't you looking for Himchan earlier? He's home." Youngjae grumpily replied.

"Is he?!" You said excitedly and stood up. "Where is he?"

"He went upstairs." Youngjae waved his hand and you quickly ran out the living room.
 
"Himchaaaaan~" You called through the halls. 

He stepped out of his room and told you to shhh because Yongguk was sleeping. 

"Ah so he finally fell asleep." You laughed to yourself as Himchan walked down the hall. "Where have you been all day?"

"Errands." Himchan shrugged again.

"You make no sense to me whatsoever." You frowned. "Shouldn't you have been working?"

"I was working." Himchan defended.

"Okay then. So what errands did you have to do?"

"Just little things, I had to buy some stuff for Yongguk." Himchan shrugged and continued walking. You followed him down the hallway.

"Why are you so secretive?" You grabbed his arm and stopped him from walking.

He turned around and laughed. "Don't worry, it's nothing." He pinched your cheeks and turned back around again, making his way down the stairs.

"Himchan! I thought you were my best friend!" You yelled at him down the stairs. 

"I am!" He laughed.

You just frowned and decided not to continue to question him, he could tell you when he wanted to. You sighed and made your way to your room, Jongup was in there sleeping. *How can you be tired? Lazy.* You pouted and made your way over to your desk. You opened your laptop and browsed through some websites, but got bored after a while. Jongup didn't even move an inch since you'd came in the room, he looked peaceful. Seeing as you were bored and Jongup was an easy target, you decided to play a trick on him. 

You made your way downstairs and got a bucket, filling it with ice and water. Zelo came through to the kitchen to ask what you were doing, so you explained to him that you were going to play a trick on Jongup, to which Zelo's eyes lit up.

"Can I help?" Zelo smiled.

"Yeah!" You laughed. 

Zelo decided to get whipped cream to spray on Jongup when he woke up, smirking to yourself as you carefully carried the bucket back up the stairs and you and Zelo crept into your room. Zelo made his way over to Jongup and sprayed whipped cream into Jongup's hands, trying to stop himself from laughing.

"On the count of 3... Ready?" You whispered, Zelo nodded.

"1...."

"2...."

"3!"

You threw the water over Jongup which made him jump with fright, he ended up covering his face with his hands which resulted in him getting whipped cream everywhere, and Zelo quickly started spraying more onto him. 

You and Zelo couldn't stop laughing, the two of you were rolling about the floor clutching your stomachs.

"That wasn't funny." Jongup said as he shivered from the ice water.

"You've.. got to.. admit.. it.. was!" You quickly said inbetween laughing and breathing.

"Oh yeah?" Jongup smirked and stood up, making his way over to you. 

"What are you doing?!" You said and tried to stop laughing, quickly standing up you tried to run away from him but he was too fast.

He grabbed a hold of you and hugged you, causing you to get covered in whipped cream and water too. 

"You're freezing!" You yelled. "I don't even like whipped cream!" You whined.

"Do you not?" Jongup smirked and signalled for Zelo to throw him the tin of it. He caught it and quickly started spraying it all over you until it ran out, the two of you were a complete mess, and not to mention the newly created mess of your bedroom. You struggled to get away from him as you started play fighting to get him off you, but it was no use.

Laughing at the state of each other, you and Jongup were still hugging. 

"Wow." You looked up at him. "You have whipped cream on your nose." You giggled.

"You have it everywhere." Jongup laughed.

"Thank you captain obvious." You laughed and let go of him, Zelo was sitting on the floor laughing to himself because of the mess you two were in. "Hey.. Zelo's clean."

"What?" Jongup looked at him on the floor and smirked. "Hey Zelo."

"N-NO WAY! Get away from me!" Zelo quickly scrambled to his feet and tried to run away from the two of you, he made it out of your room and down the hallway. 

You and Jongup started chasing after him, but forgot you were trailing the mess you'd made with you. You ran past Himchan and Daehyun in the living room until it got to the point where Zelo was cornered in the kitchen. 

"Noona! This isn't fair!" Zelo whined. 

"I only wanted a hug Zelo." You laughed. 

"Well I'm not hugging you until you're clean again." Zelo pouted and looked away from you.

"What is going on?!" Yongguk appeared at the doorway of the kitchen.

"Um..." You and Jongup just looked at each other. "Nothing?" You said innocently.

Yongguk narrowed his eyes at you. "You know you woke me up."

"Sorry." You pouted.

"And you've trailed your mess all the way throughout the house.." He lectured you.

"I know." You nodded.

"Clean it up. Now." He said.

"Yes dad." You mumbled.

"Clean yourselves up first." He nodded towards the bathroom. "And I heard that." He chuckled to himself.

You just nodded. "It was only for some fun. I was bored and no one wanted to help me!"

"I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back later." Yongguk nodded.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"For a walk." He simply replied and grabbed his coat from the hallway. "Bye."

"Bye." You said quickly, and watched him leave.

"I guess we better get cleaned up then." Jongup smirked.

"I guess so." You laughed. "I'll go in the upstairs bathroom, you can stay down here."

"Okay." He nodded.

"See you when i'm done." You laughed and went to walk away. "Ewww, whipped cream." You whined as you wiped it off your lips.

"It doesn't taste that bad!" Jongup laughed at you. 

*I'm going to miss this.* Himchan thought to himself as he heard all the commotion going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, so I might not get the other 2 updates done before I go away.. but I might! :D I'm going to try and update again later on anyway and tomorrow, so I might. ^_^

and thank you everyone who wished me to have a good holiday!

-xyeobo