58.

Do you believe in aliens?

[Yongguk and Junghye's date.]

"So, Junghye. You can decide wherever we go today." Yongguk happily said as the two of them walked together through the streets.

"Um.. I'm not really sure." She almost mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Yongguk looked over at her, confused as to why she was so quiet.

"Yeah." She simply stated. "I'm fine."

"No you're not, I can tell." Yongguk bit his lip. "I know what you're thinking about."

"Well, can you blame me?" She laughed.

"No." Yongguk shook his head. "Don't think of it as our last day together, think of it as.. our first date. Okay?"

"I'll try." She gave him a small smile. 

"I want to make it as memorable as possible!" Yongguk laughed in a cute way. 

"Okay." She nodded.

"And you have to be smiling all day." Yongguk almost frowned. "If I see you upset, you're going to ruin my mental image of you." He smirked. "Let me see your smile."

"What?" She looked at him confused. "I can't just smile on cue!"

"You can so." Yongguk laughed and walked closer to her. "Come on, smile." He pinched her cheeks and tried to make her smile, causing her to burst out laughing. "There we go! Keep that on show for the whole day."

"Yongguk you're such a dork." She gently pushed him away. "But I like you, so it's okay."

"I know you do." He smirked and took a hold of her hand, gently lacing his fingers through hers and giving her a reassuring squeeze. "Everything's going to be okay Junghye. I promise you."

"I hope so." She smiled. "Now, seeing as I get to choose where we go.... Let's go here!" Junghye pointed towards the Zoo.

"The Zoo? We've never been here before.." Yongguk smiled. "Sure!"

Junghye smiled and quickly grabbed onto Yongguk's wrist, dragging him towards the entrance. "I'll pay." She smiled.

"Um... no." Yongguk stopped walking. "I'll pay." He smiled. 

"No." Junghye frowned. "You always pay." 

"Exactly." Yongguk smiled and continued walking towards the entrance, whilst dragging Junghye along with him.

"Yongguk let me pay this one-" 

"2 tickets please." Yongguk smirked at the woman behind the desk.

"There you go." She handed them over and accepted the money from him.

"Yongguk." Junghye narrowed her eyes at him.

"Yes babycakes?" Yongguk smiled innocently at her.

"Yah." She started giggling. "Don't try and be all cute with me now."

"I'm just being myself." He shrugged and handed her a ticket. 

"Thanks." She smiled. "I'm going to buy you lunch though."

"We'll see." He smirked and continued walking ahead.

"Where do you think you're going?" Junghye raised her eyebrow and pointed at a sign that read "Pandas." 

"What?" Yongguk followed her gaze. "Ahhh.. Pandas." He smiled.

"We're going to see the pandas of course!" She clapped her hands like an excited kid and then felt embarrassed. "I mean.. yeah, the pandas." 

Yongguk laughed. *Ah, she's so perfect.* "Let's go then!" 

Junghye's eyes lit up and a huge grin was on her face. She was smiling the whole time she was at the panda, they were her favourite animal of course.

"You know ________'s favourite animal is a panda too, right?" Yongguk laughed.

"Really?" Junghye smiled, but then a thought came into her head. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you mention her a lot.."

"I do?" Yongguk chuckled. "I guess it's only because she's the only other person, apart from you, who I've become close to since being here. She's like a little sister to me and she's done a lot for us."

"Yeah." Junghye smiled and nodded. "I understand. Must've been tough for her, dealing with all of you by herself." Junghye laughed.

"Yeah, I really feel grateful." He smiled. 

*Me too. Without _______, I might have never met you.* Junghye smiled and looked away.

They spent another hour or so at the zoo, looking at all the different animals. They walked about and talked about almost everything, looking at every different type of animal. They were at the aquariums inside the Zoo, looking at all the different types of fish.

"Wow." Junghye looked amazing as all the tropical fish swam past quickly, like a colourful rainbow.

"They're pretty." Yongguk smiled. "But not as pretty as you." He turned to look at her.

Junghye blushed extremely. "Oh you~" She smiled shyly and looked at him.

"I'm not kidding. You're really beautiful to me, Junghye." He stepped a little closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. She blushed even more at his comments.

*Aish, I'm so embarrassing.* Junghye bit her lip. "You're not so bad yourself." She smirked.

"Ayyy." Yongguk chuckled deeply and pulled her closer to him, so their faces were inches apart.

Junghye looked up at Yongguk, but her eyes fell onto his plump lips. Yongguk watched her and then a small smirk fell on his face.

"I know what you're thinking." He mumbled.

"No you don't." She mumbled back.

Yongguk just smiled and finally closed the gap between the two of them, quickly pressing his lips against her own, kissing her gently to begin with. He tilted his head slightly so he could get a better angle, and Junghye softened into the kiss.

Yongguk pulled away from her first and then smirked. "That?"

"Maybe." She blushed and looked away. 

"Come on, we've still got loads to see." Yongguk threw his arm around her and walked her out of the aquariums, he quickly kissed her cheek and lead her through the rest of the zoo.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Why did you bring me here?" Junghye laughed as her and Yongguk walked hand in hand through the waterpark.

"Well, I thought seeing as we were at the Zoo.. we might as well go to the water park too." Yongguk laughed. "Unless, you don't want to be here? We can go somewhere else I mean-"

"Yongguk." Junghye laughed. "It's fine, I'm glad we came here."

Yongguk let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god." He smirked.

"So what are we going on first?" Junghye looked around and saw the lake that had loads of couples in boats together. Yongguk followed her gaze and a knowingful grin fell on his face.

"Come on!" Yongguk grinned and quickly started dragging Junghye along with him.

"What are we going on? You don't answer anything I ask." Junghye laughed as she looked towards they were heading.

"We're going on these." Yongguk smiled and pointed towards the boats.

"T-The boats?" Junghye's eyes widened and she looked nervous.

"Yeah!" Yongguk smiled and nodded his head, not even noticing her mood had changed.

"O-Okay." Junghye gave him a small smile as Yongguk quickly paid them on and then practically jumped onto the boat with the help of the man who ran the boats.

"Come on Junghye." Yongguk smiled, whilst holding his hands out to help her on the boat.

"Yeah, just help me on please." Junghye frowned slightly as she concentrated on getting on the boat without falling, luckily Yongguk had a tight grip on her arms and quickly pulled her on the boat with him.

"I'll row." Yongguk laughed.

"I can help you know." She laughed and let out a sigh of relief, she was on the boat so nothing bad could happen now.

"No it's fine, I got this." Yongguk nodded and started rowing away from the path leading upto the little hut the man sat in. "It's nice out here isn't it?"

Junghye looked about nervously. "Yeah, it's peaceful. There were loads of people out here earlier.. Where did they all go?" 

"I don't know, they were on the boats before us so maybe they just got bored." Yongguk shrugged and looked about. "Are you okay? You look kind of scared." Yongguk looked back at Junghye who looked worried.

"I can't swim." She blurted out.

"You what?" Yongguk almost laughed.

"I can't swim." She said. "I'm kind of scared incase I fall in."

Yongguk looked at her with a confused expression. "We're on a boat."

"Yeah... but I might fall in." Junghye looked at him.

"I won't let that happen though, I'm not that bad at rowing!" Yongguk started to laugh.

Junghye giggled. "I'm not blaming your rowing. I'm just scared incase the boat tips."

"It won't tip." Yongguk assured her.

"Okay." Junghye nodded and looked away from him. "It is nice out here though, when I'm not worrying about falling in." She smirked.

"Even if you did fall in, you know I'd be the one to save you." Yongguk winked at her.

Junghye started laughing. "That was the cheesiest line you've ever said."

"Yeah I didn't really think about it before I said it." Yongguk blushed extremely and went all shy. 

Junghye started to laugh and Yongguk looked over at her with a frown on his face.

"Stop laughing." He almost pouted.

"Did you just... nearly pout?" Junghye raised her eyebrow. "You never pout!"

"I never pouted!" Yongguk defended.

"Aigoo, this idiot." She smirked. "You're trying to be cute now?"

"I wasn't!" He continued to defend himself. "I never do aegyo and you know that."

"Maybe you should try it." She winked.

"Definitely not." Yongguk frowned and stopped rowing.

"Ayy, why did we stop?" Junghye looked about confused.

"Cause I'm not rowing anymore." He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Cause I laughed at you being cute?" She smirked and started giggling again. "You're so silly sometimes."

Yongguk bit his lip and looked away, trying to hide his smirk.

"Yongguk~" She called. "Come on! At least row us back to the side so we can get out."

"I'm not rowing anymore! You row." He laughed and went to pass the oars over to her, but instead of her catching the oar he let go of them and they started floating away in the water.

"Yongguk!" Junghye yelled. "You really are an idiot!" She started to laugh.

Yongguk's eyes widened and he started to laugh along with her. "I know." He laughed.

The boat started to wobble slightly as the two of them were laughing their heads off, and neither of them realised they couldn't get back to shore without the oars.

"Yongguk, how are we going to get back...?" Junghye looked about with a panic expression.

"I.. don't know." Yongguk said defeated. 

"Are you serious?! What if we drown!" Junghye started panicking and stood up on the boat, shouting for help.

"Junghye sit down! You'll fall in!" Yongguk stood up to pull her down, but the boat tipped to the side because it was too heavy and the two of them went splashing into the water.

"YONGGUK!" Junghye yelled as she came upto the surface, gasping for air. "Are you okay?!" 

"I'm fine!" Yongguk said quickly swimming over to her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.. Just.. Can't swim!" She panted for air as she tried to keep herself afloat.

"Come on, we need to get back to the shore!" Yongguk wrapped his free arm around her waist and started pulling her back towards the shore as he swam as fast as he could.

As soon as he reached it he quickly pushed her forward so she could pull herself up and out of the water. He quickly climbed up and got out of the water and sat down next to her.

"Are you alright?" Yongguk had a worried expression on his face as he looked at her.

Junghye burst out laughing as she moved her soaking wet hair to the side. "I'm fine!" She said through giggles.

"..Why are you laughing?" Yongguk said with a small smile. 

"Typical that would happen to us, isn't it?" She giggled. "Thank you though, you saved me."

"It was the least I could do, what would I have done? Left you to struggle?" Yongguk chuckled.

"No, but.. you know what I mean." She playfully pushed him.

"I know." He smiled. "Just, be careful okay? Don't stand up in a boat!"

"I know I know." She nodded. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Yongguk smirked and kissed her cheek, he moved back slightly and looked at her. 

Junghye looked at him with innocent eyes, but she smirked and pulled him into her, kissing him quite roughly on the lips. "I love you, you gummybear." She smirked.

"I love you too Junghye." Yongguk smiled as he kissed her over and over again.

"We should really get going, and get changed into warm, dry clothes." Yongguk said as he broke from the kiss.

"You're right." Junghye nodded and blushed slightly, forgetting that the two of them were sitting at the side of the lake as people were walking past.

Yongguk leant down and held his hand out, pulling her up from the ground. "I'm not usually one for PDA." Yongguk smirked.

"Me neither!" Junghye blushed even more. 

"Who cares, we're enjoying ourselves right?" Yongguk smirked.

"Of course." Junghye laughed. "Aish, look at your hair." She ruffled his mop like locks.

"Says you." He laughed and moved her hair out of her face. "You still look beautiful."

Junghye's insides all melted together. "Stop it you." She smirked and looked away from him. 

"Let's go then." Yongguk chuckled as the two of them started making their way home, the sun was beginning to set and the wind was a warm, light breeze.

*A perfect night, to end a perfect day.* Junghye thought to herself, trying to push the thoughts of Yongguk leaving in a couple of hours to the back of her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------