61.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Hyung, how many are here?" Youngjae whispered.

"I can see about 8, but more might be coming." Yongguk whispered back quickly, as he made his way back over to Junghye. "Are you alright?" He quickly asked.

"Very bad time to ask that." She jokingly said and he wrapped his arms around her. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered in her ear.

"It's not your fault." She replied back, then the two were silent as they just held onto each other.

Youngjae was sitting playing with his phone nervously, he didn't know what to do and he knew they only had about 5 minutes before the soldiers would come barging through the door.

Himchan was sat looking extremely angry, he had the tiniest bit of doubt in his mind they wouldn't come, but who was he kidding? Hyosung was demanding, and she didn't take the answer no very well either.

Zelo sat frozen, he almost looked like he was going to cry. He knew they were all gonna be in a lot of trouble, but the worst thing was he really didn't want to leave you, seeing as you had became like a sister to him.

Jongup held you tightly, he didn't want to let go and he kept showering you with quick, short pecks. 

"I don't want to leave you, I don't want to have to say goodbye." He mumbled between kisses. 

"Jongup, we're going to have to." You mumbled back as he wouldn't stop kissing you. "I don't want to leave you either."

He let out a huge, frustrated sigh, you thought he was going to go on another angry rant but he just sat there in silence, holding onto your hands and kissing them gently.

"I'll really miss you." He said and looked right up at you.

"I'll miss you too." You were close to tears but you fought them back. "I really love you, Jongup."

"I love you too _________." He said softly and wrapped his arms around you tightly, pulling you into him for one last kiss.

Daehyun had his arm protectively around Hyemi, refusing to even loosen the grip he had on her. Hyemi sat with her arms tightly wrapped around his waist, she had her head rested against his chest and she could hear his heartbeat quicken.

"Daehyun, calm down." She said and looked up at him.

"You're telling me to calm down?" He chuckled. "I can feel you shaking."

"And I can hear your heartbeat." She laughed. "Everything will be okay, you believe in fate right?" Dehyun nodded. "So if we're really meant to be, we'll be reunited some day." 

"I love the way you think." He let out a small laugh. "Even though we're not really going out, yet, Hyemi you mean the world to me."

"Same with you Daehyun." Hyemi smiled and sat up slowly unwrapping her arms from his waist. "You really mean a lot."

"I'll miss you Hyemi-ah." Daehyun leant down and kissed her slowly.

All of a sudden there was a huge bang at the door, and then a huge thud as the front door had been knocked down and was now broken off the hinges. Everyone stood up quickly and surprised.

The sound of heavy, loud footsteps came into hearing and soon 10 guards with huge guns and weapons on them were piling into the living room. 

"Did the queen not even show herself?" Yongguk almost spat out the words as two guards grabbed him by the arms.

"Let go of him!" Junghye yelled, but it was no use, they would just ignore you.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA." The screechy, high pitched and annoying laughed filled the room. 

Everyone's heads turned around to the living room door, and standing there, was none other than the Governer Hyosung. You stood there, biting your lip to prevent yourself from laughing.

Hyosung was probably only upto the height of your hips, with long purple hair, and a very slim physique.

Her head whipped round and she glared at you, her stare could've burned through your skull. 

"Ahem." She coughed. "And why on earth are you almost laughing?" She whined.

"You look a lot taller on the tv." You burst out laughing and heard everyone else around you chuckling. "You're scared of her? She rules planet Mato?! I've had dogs taller than her!" You couldn't contain your laughter and tears started rolling down your face from laughing. 

Jongup kept a firm grip on your hand and mumbled "Stop laughing! You don't know what she's capable of." 

"I-I can't help it!" You tried to say through laughter, Hyemi and Junghye were also laughing, but the 6 boys and the guards all stared at the 3 of you like you were insane.

"HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME. FOR THAT I'LL KILL YOUR 'BOYFRIENDS'." She screamed.

That shut the 3 of you up. B.A.P all stared at Hyosung, eyes wide with fear.

"Told you." Jongup hissed.

"No, you can't! Don't punish them for me laughing at you!" You quickly defended.

"Hmph." An evil smirk formed on her lips. "You don't realise what I'm capable of doing." She walked right upto you, and stared up at you with that evil, horrible smile.

You looked down at her, unintentionally of course. "And?"

"I could have the 6 of them killed right here, before your eyes." She smirked. "But... what's the fun in that? I'd rather just take them away with me and do what I please, and just leave you sitting in wonder and thought... and the guilt and annoyance of not knowing whether they're alive or dead will eat you alive." She let out a horrendously high pitched cackle, turned her back on you and clapped her hands. "TAKE THEM. NOW." 

The guards all grabbed B.A.P one by one, as the 6 of them struggled to be free from their grip.

"Junghye!" Yongguk yelled. "I just want you to know, I love you so much!"

"I love you too Yongguk!" She quickly said as she pushed past the guards to stand infront of him. "Please! Just give him 2 minutes."

The guards looked over at Hyosung, she sighed and nodded her head. "Yes yes fine fine, 2 minutes. I'm counting." She narrowed her eyes on Junghye.

"Thank you." Junghye quickly said as the guards let go of Yongguk, as soon as his arms were free he threw them around her.

"I love you more than anything okay, don't ever forget that!" Yongguk said as he grabbed her face quickly, not even giving her a chance to reply before he crashed his lips against hers with so much force, giving her the most wonderful kiss ever.

A tear rolled down her cheek, she wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him close to her. As soon as the two of them released from the kiss Yongguk just looked at her, hands cupping her face.

"I love you." Junghye said quickly. "And I'll never forget you."

"I'll never forget you either." Yongguk said and started kissing her with quick pecks.

Hyosung clapped her hands, and Yongguk was the first one to be dragged out of the house. Junghye still chased after them though, refusing to let him go just like that.

"Well I guess this is finally goodbye." Jongup quickly said, the two guards just looked down at him. "I'm sorry _________." 

"We knew it would happen Jongup." It was too late, tears were falling down your face. 

Hyosung just stood laughing. "Isn't this wonderful? I'm having so much fun right now!" She squealed with joy.

"You're nothing but a bitter old hag." You glared at her. "I love you Jongup. I really love you." You said quickly and kissed him one last time, before Hyosung demanded Jongup be taken out the house next.

Hyosung stopped the guards and nodded at one of them. "Hold her."

"What?!" You said shocked.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Jongup yelled as he was hauled out the house quickly.

"I'll do anything I want." Hyosung smirked as a guard took a hold of your arms firmly.

"What do you want now?" You glared down at her.

"I'm not letting you see Jongup leave, he's gone forever now. He's mine again." She smirked. "And your 'best friend' Himchan, pft. They two are going to get it the worst. Just you wait __________." Hyosung let out an evil laugh. "Goodbye." She shrugged and stormed out the house, with one last snap of her fingers the rest of B.A.P were dragged from the house with no mercy.

"No! I didn't even get to say goodbye to them all! HIMCHAN! YOUNGJAE! ZELO! DAEHYUN! YONGGUK!" You yelled after him.

"It's too late __________!" Himchan yelled back quickly. "I'll miss you!" 

"We'll all miss you!!" You heard them all yell faintly. Then the guard released you, and quickly ran out of the house. 

"WAIT!" You yelled after them, quickly running out the doorway and into the street with Hyemi falling after you.

"_________ stop! You're going to get hurt!" She yelled, but you just ignored her.

You stood there shocked as you watched the huge space ship shoot up into the sky. Junghye was kneeling on the ground, tears falling down her face. Hyemi's face was bright red from crying and your tears were non stop since saying goodbye to Jongup.

You quickly ran over to Junghye, wrapping your arms around her shoulders, hugging her tightly. Hyemi came over and done the same to you, you unwrapped one arm from Junghye and hugged Hyemi close to you. The three of you sat there, crying and holding onto one another.

You had just lost the best thing that had ever happened to you, and now your life just felt empty again.

---------------------------------------------------------

waaaaah they've finally gone back to planet Mato :( I was almost crying writing this chapter. 

LOL it's soooo sad. Buuuuuut, I all have in store something exciiiiting!!!

DO NOT HATE MEEEEE I'M SORRY THIS IS JUST HOW THE STORY GOES SO FAR.

-xyeobo