37.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Well what? Why are you stuttering Youngjae?" You looked at them all with a shocked expression.

"It's a little hard to explain. She's... a friend of Himchan's actually." Daehyun smiled.

"A friend? Just a friend?" You looked at them confused. "So why was she calling, she must've been calling from Mato right?"

"Yeah she was. She was just calling to see how Himchan's doing, you see she has a bit of a crush on him we think." Youngjae laughed to himself.

"I see." You softened. "What was she saying?"

"She was just asking how he was getting on, where he's staying, when he'll be returning to-" Youngjae was cut off by Daehyun.

"To visit her!" Daehyun butted in. "Yeah she wants to know if Himchan will be going to visit her any soon, not returning permanently you know." He gave you a nervous smile.

"Oh." You paused and thought about it. "Okay then." You smiled and sat down. "So what are you guys watching?"

"Aw just some tv before we go to bed." Zelo smiled. "You can choose something to watch if you want noona!"

"Aw no it's alright." You smiled at Zelo. "I'll just let you's decide."

*Phew that was a close one.* Daehyun nervously glanced over at Youngjae.

*Next time we have to watch what we're saying.* Youngjae nodded at Daehyun, giving him a look as if to say he knew what he was thinking.  

"So what are you guys doing tomorrow after school?" You kept your attention on the tv.

"Oh um I think i'm meant to be seeing Hyemi." Daehyun smiled.

"Are you?" You raised your eyebrows. "So.. What's going on with you two?"

"N-Nothing we're friends." Daehyun stuttered.

"Why did you stutter?" You turned around and faced him. "You like her right?"

"N-No I never said that!" Daehyun nervously laughed. "She's nice and yeah I like spending time with her."

"Hyung~ You're in love too? Like Jonguppie~" Zelo sang as he joined in with you winding Daehyun up.

"Jongup's not in love with me Zelo, he just likes me." You said with a small smile. "Daehyun you like her!"

"I-I.." He started but was interupted by Youngjae.

"Just admit it Daehyun. You know you are, you talk about her in your sleep." Youngjae laughed.

Daehyun's eyes widened. "I DO?!" He looked about the room in disbelief. "Yah! Why would you tell everyone that huh? You babo!" He smacked Youngjae over the head.

"Omo! Daehyunnie likes Hyemi~" You giggled as you watched Youngjae and Daehyun start fighting. "Yah, calm down you two!" You stood up and tried to seperate them, you could hear laughter coming from Zelo.

"YAAAAAAAAH!" You heard a deep voice come from the doorway of the living room. 

All 4 of you turned around with wide eyes, the room imediately went silent. Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup were standing there, Himchan looked annoyed, Yongguk didn't look amused and Jongup was still half asleep.

"Bed. Now." Yongguk commanded.

"B-But this is my house!" You whined. "You're not the boss of me!"

"I am now, remember? I'm the big brother you've never had." Yongguk smiled at you and turned away from you, making his way back to the room.

"Aish that's not fair. No one's ever told me what to do before." You pouted and slumped down on the couch.

"_______ stop whining!" Himchan sighed. "You're sounding like Hyosung." Himchan's eyes widened when he realised he mentioned her name.

"Yah. You should go back to Mato to join her, seeing as you'd rather talk to her more than me." You frowned and pushed past him, making your way to your room and slamming the door shut.

"What did you tell her about Hyosung?" Himchan glared at Youngjae, Zelo and Daehyun.

"I didn't say anything hyung!" Zelo quickly defended and ran past Himchan into their room.

"I'm going to see if ________'s okay." Jongup mumbled so almost no one could hear him. 

"Tell her I'm sorry." Himchan said and then returned his glare to Daehyun and Youngjae.

"She overheard us talking about her." Daehyun nodded. "We just said she was a friend of yours who was just seeing how you were doing."

"And we defended ourselves by saying she has a crush on you, that's why she calls you a lot." Youngjae chuckled to himself.

"Right." Himchan nodded. "No more mentioning of her then, okay?" Daehyun and Youngjae agreed. 

"Now go to bed." Himchan sighed and slumped down on the couch, rubbing his temples as he could feel another headache coming. *Aish. What do I do? ________'s annoyed at me and everyone here is starting to feel awkward around me. Maybe I should just go back to Mato.* He sighed in frustration and lay back on the couch, overthinking his thoughts like he always did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yongguk was on his way to work, stretching his arms out as he walked. He was still sleepy from the night before, considering the younger ones had woken him up, he was a bit annoyed but he wouldn't hold a grudge. Everyone else was at school and Himchan was at work too. He was running a little late as he slept in and had to rush around to get ready to leave. He was looking forward to seeing Junghye and the store. Somehow, they managed to keep him sane and calm, away from the busy lifestyle he now lived with you and the rest of B.A.P. 

He noticed an elderly woman coming into the store, she was carrying quite a lot of bags and looked like she was struggling. Yongguk smiled to himself and made his way over. "Would you like some help?" 

"Oh yes please." The elderly woman nodded, giving him a small smile. 

He took a few of the bags off her and quickly made his way into the store with her, placing them down at the counter where she stopped. "Do you work here?" She questionned him.

"Yeah I do, do you need any help?" He smiled.

"Well, I'm looking for a present for my granddaughter. She's really into that group.. Block B I think their name is, do you have their album?" She looked almost confused.

"As a matter of fact we do." Yongguk nodded. "Would you like me to go and get it for you? You can wait here with your bags." 

"Aw thank you." She nodded and smiled, placing all her bags together.

"Ah welcome." Junghye appeared from behind the counter, greeting the elderly woman, smiling to herself. *Yongguk's really quite a sensitive guy.* She thought to herself.

"Hello." The elderly woman replied. 

"How are you today? It's a lovely day isn't it." Junghye smiled as she started making conversation with the elderly woman, it wasn't busy yet as the day was quite early so it was just Yongguk, the woman and Junghye in the shop.

Yongguk appeared back with the CD. "There's actually three albums, do you know which one she'd prefer?" Yongguk smiled. "Oh morning Junghye." He greeted her shyly.

"Good morning Yongguk-shi." Junghye smiled back at him.

"I think she already has that one." The elderly woman pointed at their Do You Wanna Be album. "So, it's between those two..." She looked at them confused.

"Well New Kids On The Block is their 2nd album, whereas Welcome To The Block is their new album." Yongguk smiled. "However, they're bringing out a repackaged album of Welcome To The Block soon.."

"I'll take this one." She pointed at New Kids On The Block. "And if she's lucky I might buy her the other one sometime soon." She laughed.

"Alright." Yongguk smiled and handed the album over to Junghye. "I'll just leave Junghye here to sort out the payment and things. Call me back over when you need help with your bags out, alright?"

"Thank you so much." The elderly woman smiled as she watched Yongguk disappear into the back of the shop to restock up some of the shelves. "He's lovely isn't he?" She smiled at Junghye.

"Yeah, he's a lot different than I expected him to be.." Junghye shook her head of the thoughts and smiled. "Well there you go. Thank you for shopping with us." Junghye nodded. "Would you like me to help you?"

"Aw I thought he was going to help me? Oh never mind. Yes please." The elderly woman nodded. "Thank you."

Junghye picked up some of her bags and helped the woman out of the store, making her way to her car and helping her put her bags away in it for her. Junghye waved her off and then quickly returned into the store.

Yongguk appeared at the counter. "Oh where did she go?"

"She's already left Yongguk-shi." Junghye laughed. "I helped her out."

"Ah, so you're a lot nicer than I thought you were." Yongguk laughed.

"Aish." Junghye smirked. "I'm a nice person. You surprised me though."

"I'm full of surprises." Yongguk winked, and then chuckled to himself as he returned to do his work.

Junghye felt her heart flutter a little after seeing him wink at her, but she just smirked to herslef.
"Hey Yongguk!" Junghye called after him. "I've got you a promotion by the way."

"You what?" Yongguk turned around with wide eyes, and an amused smile on his face.

"Yeah you don't have to do that all the time now! Just occassionally. With the help of me." She laughed. "You're now doing my job as well."

"Are you serious?" Yongguk smiled. 

"Yup." She nodded. "The boss is happy with how you've been working."

"Aw that's good." Yongguk chuckled to himself. "I guess I can do something after all."

"That's true." She smirked. "Now get back to work." She waved her hand as she started writing out some of the stock information.

"Aish, don't act as if you don't like talking to me." Yongguk laughed and returned to the stock room. 

*Why am I feeling like this when I'm around him? I'm never like this.* Junghye thought to herself, but just shook it off to being their friendship that was continuing to grow.

-----------------------------------------------------------