63.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Is that any way to talk to your parents?" Your dad's expression said it all.

"If that's what you want to call yourselves, then okay." You scoffed and walked past them into the kitchen, dropping your bag on the floor and getting yourself a drink.

"We are your parents no matter what ___________." Your mum said softly.

"Really? And that's why you've not been around for... months." You laughed. 

"It's not our choice to be away from you for so long." Your dad frowned. "It's the business."

"And you always put the business before me, I know." You let out a sigh and slumped down onto the couch.

"You're sounding so ungrateful right now." Your mum said in an annoyed tone.

"Ungrateful?" You fumed. "I've never once been ungrateful to you two in my life."

"We sent you money, we bought you a car, we provided you with a home." Your dad rambled on.

"Oh yeah?" You shook your head. "Why would I want any of those things when my parents were never around? I would much rather have you here than have any of those things!"

"Right." Your dad said, defeated. 

"And I've bought this home on my own, I have a job, I haven't even touched the bank account you provided for me in months!" You yelled back. "I can't even drive so where was the need in buying me a car!"

"Well, you're going to be learning how to drive soon." Your mum said.

"Why's that?" You said confused.

"After you're finished with exams, you need to look at colleges." Your dad announced.

You just looked at him, as if to continue on. "My company is going to be residing in Busan, so you can look at colleges around the Busan area."

"I'm... moving?!" You yelled in disbelief. "Why can't I stay here?!"

"We need to keep an eye on you, and we went to your school.. by the look of your recent test results, you're failing." Your dad frowned. "So, you're moving with us."

"You can't do that! I can look after myself I don't need you in my life!" You yelled at them.

"Well, the decision's already been made." Your dad said quickly and stood up. "We'll be in touch."

"You're not staying?" Your eyes widened, furiated with him. 

"We've got to move into the new home." Your dad said simply. "Come on dear." He smiled softly at your mum and left the house.

"You can't treat me like this! I hate you!" You yelled after him.

"__________, calm down." Your mum said quickly as she came over beside you. 

"Don't touch me." You moved away from her. "The two of you can't come demanding into my life and change everything, and then storm out leaving everything in complete chaos. You don't understand, I can't leave!"

"I'm sorry, but you have to __________." Your mum looked at you with sympathy. "I know it'll be hard, you having to leave your boyfriend and everything, despite us not getting to meet him yet, it'll be okay. I promise. You'll meet someone new and everything will be better." She smiled and stood up, making her way to leave.

"What if I don't want to meet someone new? What if it doesn't get better huh?" You glared at her. "You and dad have no idea."

"___________, you have to think on the bright side of things." Your mum sighed.

"Bright side?! My boyfriend moved away, he had to leave me! You're making me leave my friends, you're making me leave this house! You're ruining everything!" You yelled, all your anger pouring out. 

"Take it up with your father, it was his doing. I'm sorry." That was the last thing your mum said before leaving your house. 

*THEY RUIN EVERYTHING!* You sat on the couch, trying to think over the past half an hour with your parents. *First Jongup and B.A.P leave and now I'm expected to just drop everything and move out? Parents. Who needs them.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*On planet Mato.*

"Hahahahahahahahahaha." Hyosung was sitting laughing as she watched everything going on in your house over the next few days. "I love how depressed she is." She clapped her hands.

"I wonder.. how depressed she'll really be if she knows what's happened to her precious 'family'." An evil smirk formed on Hyosung's lips.

"Yah, Himchan." She called. "I want chocolate covered strawberries."

"Yes your majesty." Himchan gave her a polite smile and bowed, making his way out of her room with a frown on his face. He made his way to the kitchen and told Hyosung's personal chef her request. He returned about 10 minutes later with what she'd asked for. "Here, your majesty." 

"Feed me." Hyosung smiled as she opened for Himchan to place a strawberry in it. "Mmmmm." She clapped her hands. "Good boy." She patted Himchan's head and waved her hand as if to dismiss him.

Himchan moved away from her after placing the strawberries down onto her table next to her and took a seat over in the corner she'd made for him. 

"Himchan, feel free to make conversation with me. I don't like being alone." She pouted and looked over her screens, watching you. "Would you like to see _________?" She raised her eyebrow and turned to look at him.

Himchan stood up quickly. "What do you mean, governer?" 

"I thought I told you to call me majesty." She smirked. "I mean.. I've been watching her every move."

*Ah, she didn't remove the contact she had to us when we returned.* Himchan sighed. "You'll allow me to see her?"

"I'll allow you to watch her." Hyosung turned around and looked at the screen, an evil smirk on her lips. "Come here." 

Himchan made his way around next to her, Hyosung pulled a chair out for him and made him sit down. "Watch away." She smirked and went to walk out the room. "I'll be back soon, I'm going to check up on the others." She raised her eyebrow and made her way out.

Himchan sat and stared at all the different screens Hyosung had up, they were of all the different rooms in _______'s house. *This is creepy. She's been spying on ________ the whole time we've been back? How did she even..* Himchan shivered at the thought. His eyes flickered to one screen, you were sitting watching tv in the living room. Himchan typed in something and caused the camera to zoom in, your face was red and puffy from crying. *She's been crying.* Himchan bit his lip, it hurt to see you so upset. *Don't worry ________ we'll return. I promise.*

Hyosung appeard back about 10 minutes later, with an angered expression on her face. "Your friends aren't following orders. Especially that Yoo Youngjae." She glared at Himchan. "Go and command him to do as he's told." She waved her hand away and sent Himchan down to the science labs.

"Yes, your majesty." Himchan almost whispered and stood up, quickly making his way out the room. 

"I can see my plan is going to work." Hyosung laughed a horrible cackle. "Now.. This seems like the perfect timing."

She typed a few things into her computer and soon she was connecting her screen to your tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Stupid parents, stupid Hyosung, stupid school. I hate everything right now.* You quickly wiped another tear from your cheek and flicked through channels, your remote wasn't working however. *What the?* You hit it a few times but it still refused to work.

"It's not going to work." You heard that familiar screechy voice. 

"It can't be.." You jumped back in fright as Hyosung's face appeared on your tv screen. "What the.. How did you do that!" You shouted at her.

"I can do a lot of things." She laughed. 

"What do you want? You're the last person I wish to see right now." You scoffed and looked away from her.

"Oh really?" She raised her eyebrow. *I see she's not lost her attitude.* "So you don't want to see your precious boys?"

Your eyes widened. "You'd let me see them?" You moved closer to the tv.

"Of course." She smiled, but you could tell it wasn't a sincere smile, it had a hidden meaning, and Hyosung was never nice.

"Okay." You nodded and looked at her.

"This will be exciting." She mumbled and started cackling. "Here, I'll show you Yongguk first." 

The screen jumped to a room, where Yongguk was sitting on a chair, where his wrists and legs were tied to it so he couldn't escape. *What are they doing to him!* Your eyes widened in horror as you saw three very large, big built guys surrounding him. 

"So Yongguk, are you going to tell us what happened on earth? Tell us their secrets!" One of them yelled.

"As if I'd ever." Yongguk scoffed.

"Very well." The man smirked and nodded to one of the other males in the room.

The man walked out of the view of the camera and brought back a very large metal pole, it was quite thin, and another man brought over a thin bamboo looking type of stick. 

The three of them smirked at each other as the two men brought the weapons down onto Yongguk's skin, you heard him hiss in pain as they repeatedly hit him, but still Yongguk refused to talk.

"STOP IT!" You screamed at the screen, tears threatening to fall again. It hurt you a lot seeing Yongguk get hurt like that. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!" You screamed at Hyosung.

You heard her chuckle. "Shall we move on?" The screen flashed back to Hyosung for about a minute before the screen jumped to another room.

"No.. Youngjae.." You moved closer to the screen. He was standing in a sort of test tube kind of thing, with a door open on it. 

"Now Youngjae. You're going to drink this, then i'm going to press this button to see what happens. Alright?" The man did an evil smirk, similar to Hyosung's, you knew he couldn't be trusted.

Youngjae didn't answer, instead he just stood there looking like he was going to be sick. The man handed him the drink and Youngjae reluctantly was forced to drink it, the scientist man shut the door and locked it. 

Walking a few steps back, he watched over Youngjae's reaction to the liquid. Youngjae was clutching his throat, and the expression on his face seemed like the liquid was revolting, and burning his throat. The man pressed a button and all of a sudden the tube container thing Youngjae was standing in lit up, and you heard Youngjae screaming in pain.

You covered your ears with your hands, shutting your eyes tight, attempting to block it out, but it was all too much for you. Tears were pouring down your eyes, and hearing Youngjae scream like that was awful. 

"Next..." Hyosung laughed again, but it was more like a little girl's giggle. 

You didn't want to look, but you were waiting to see what had happened to the others. 

The screen jumped onto a prisoners room, it looked like a jail cell. Daehyun was sitting on the floor, the room was completely empty. There was nothing in it, except from Daehyun. Not even a bed. Daehyun's arms were chained to the wall, being made to have them held up above his head.

"What are they doing to him?" Your voice trembled as you spoke. The screen jumped back to Hyosung.
 
"Oh we're just starving him to death." Hyosung laughed a bitter laugh. "You see, Daehyun got really fat since being in earth and seeing as we don't approve of a certain weight, we felt he needed to be slimmed down."

"So you're starving him? That's against human rights and you've not even given him a mattress or a blanket to sleep on!" You said shocked.

"We're not humans though." Hyosung smirked. "Next... Ahh, young Zelo." 

You watched as the screen changed to a sort of military based camp. "You see, Zelo got sent to a delinquent school. Him being so young and that." Hyosung snorted.

You watched as the students who were apart of this school were being forced to act as if they were a part of the army. You noticed they all had shaved heads, wore the army uniforms and carried heavy machine guns around with them. You noticed a familiar face. "Zelo.."

His face was badly bruised and he had a harsh cut on his cheek. "Zelo got in a fight with one of the other students, and let's just say he lost." Hyosung smirked.

You watched closer as Zelo was limping, and was still being forced to run about the assault course.

"What about Himchan and Jongup?" You gulped.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You'll love this!" Hyosung smirked as she changed the screen quickly, it jumped to another empty room, similar to the one Yongguk was in. 

Except this room was empty, there was no chairs, no beds, nothing. There was no people to be seen. You looked closer. "What am I supposed to be looking at?" You cautiously asked Hyosung.

"Oh.. you can't see? Look in the far corner." Hyosung started giggling.

You focused on a corner, you saw a small figure moving about. "I'll zoom in for you." Hyosung pressed a few buttons and soon enough, you could make it out as Jongup.

You gasped with fright as you saw his face. It was covered in cuts, bruises and blood. He had a deep wound on his forehead, his eyes were black and blue, his nose and lip had been burst open. You noticed Jongup was wearing a torn t-shirt and you could see blood stains all over him, he was black and blue, cut up and covered in his own blood.

Hyosung clapped her hands and mumbled something in Mato language and soon enough  you watched two men make their way into the room.

"No.. Hyosung please don't-" 

"Too late." She laughed a horrible laugh.

Soon enough the two men started beating Jongup again, as Hyosung made you watch them. You heard Jongup yelp in pain. You heard a sharp cracking noise and Jongup screamed.

"STOP IT. MAKE THEM STOP!" You said quickly. "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO THEM HYOSUNG? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"

Hyosung looked astonished. "Why am I doing this?" She paused. "Well, because they betrayed me and fell in love with petty earthlings."

"Where's Himchan?" You said quietly.

"Himchan's perfectly fine, he's right next to me." She smiled and looked towards the doorway Himchan had just walked in.

"Hyosung what are you doing?" You heard Himchan's voice.

"HIMCHAN!" You yelled quickly.

"_________-ah?!" Himchan yelled back.

Tears constantly fell down your cheeks. "Himchan! You don't know how nice it is to hear your voice!" You said quickly.

"ENOUGH." Hyosung screeched. "You see, Himchan got it off the best. He's my servant.. however, he is the one who commands the soldiers to do what they're doing to the others." She smirked.

"Himchan.. how could you do that?" You said quickly. 

"That's not true! I tell them the orders from Hyosung that's all. I don't make the decisions." Himchan defended.

"Hyosung how can you be so heartless?" You cried.

"It's fun seeing you this depressed." She laughed. 

"You're nothing but a heartless , who's going to live a bitter alone life." You scoffed. 

"Well, for that I'll just continue to torture your boys more.. and maybe even let Himchan get a beating or two." She laughed a horrible cackle. "You're only going to make things worse for them __________. Goodbye!" 

"NO YOU CAN'T-" but it was too late, she cut off the call. 

"." You screamed at the blank tv.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------