56.

Do you believe in aliens?

"What do you mean how can I treat my best friend like this? I never done anything wrong." Hyemi looked at you confused.

"You completely ignored me as soon as Daehyun came and spoke to you." You frowned and Jongup put his arm around your shoulder, calming you down.

"It's not like that when you leave me for Jongup." Hyemi pouted.

"I've never once left you for him." You looked shocked.

Daehyun made his way over to Hyemi and put his arm around her. 

"Are you two even dating?" You scoffed.

"N-Not yet." Hyemi stuttered.

"Exactly! Me and Jongup have been dating for at least 3 months now." You sighed. "Why are we even arguing over this? It's always stupid stuff."

"I don't know." Hyemi sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." You bit your lip. "Daehyun go away." You looked over at him.

"What why?" He looked at you confused.

"Hyemi wanted to have a catch up with me, she's already had her catch up with you." You glared at him.

"_______ stop being so nasty." Hyemi looked at you surprised.

"Daehyun needs to stop getting on my nerves." You folded your arms over your chest.

"What about Jongup? Is he leaving?" Daehyun looked surprised.

You looked over at Jongup. "Yes, Daehyun. I'm going to leave them to have a catch up. Hyemi's sleeping in ________'s room tonight as well, and I'm sharing Zelo's room with him."

"Oh." Daehyun knew he'd been defeated. "Well I'll leave you guys to it."

"Finally!" You said sarcastically.

Daehyun just glared at you. "Come on Jongup."

"I'm coming." Jongup smiled and stood up. "Just come and say goodnight before you go to bed, okay?" Jongup looked back at you and then made his way out of the room.

"Since when did you guys get so... lovey dovey again?" Hyemi looked surprised.

"I told you on the phone he's been clingy lately, but i'm getting used to it and I miss him when he's not here." You smiled. "So what's happening with you and Daehyun?"

"Not sure. We like each other yeah, but... I'm not sure what's going to happen." She shrugged. "Anyway, when do you want to start studying?"

"Never." You laughed.  "Tell me about your holiday first."

"Okay." Hyemi laughed and started telling you loads of stories of what had happened when she was away. 

"Wow." You smiled. "Sounds like you had a good time! I missed you."

"I wish you could've came." Hyemi pouted. "Then again, the boys would've probably tore your house down." She laughed.

"That's so true." You laughed. You and Hyemi continued to talk for at least another 2 hours, surprisingly about everything. Soon enough the little argument you two had was over. 

"I'm home!" You heard Yongguk's voice come from the hallway, he was loud and sounded a bit too happy.

"Hold on." You smiled and stood up making your way to the hall. "Yah, I thought I told you not to show me your face until-" You paused. "JUNGHYE!" You beamed.

"Hey ________." She smiled at you.

"You guys made up?" You smiled.

"Yeah, we made up." She laughed nervously. 

"Are you staying here tonight?" You quickly asked.

"W-What?" Junghye asked confused.

"________, calm down." Yongguk laughed. "She's just coming round for a while."

"Well it's late." You simply replied. "Hyemi's staying the night, Jongup's sleeping in Zelo's room. So if Junghye wants to stay, she can." 

"Thanks for the offer." Junghye smiled. 

"Do you want to? I mean you can stay with the girls if you want, ________'s room is the biggest of the house." Yongguk laughed.

"I might." Junghye laughed. 

"Alright." Yongguk laughed. "Where are you sitting in the house?"

"Living room, but me and Hyemi are going to go to bed soon."  You smiled.

"Right, well... can we get in the living room?" Yongguk asked.

"Yeah okay." You sighed and made your way back through.

"I heard." Hyemi laughed and stood up. "We're staying up though, right?"

"Of course! I'm not near enough tired yet." You laughed. You turned around and saw Junghye and Yongguk coming into the living room. "Ah Junghye this is my best friend Hyemi, Hyemi this is Junghye. She's lovely!" You smiled.

"Nice to meet you Hyemi." Junghye nodded and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." Hyemi smiled back at her.

"Well i'll leave you two alone. See you in the morning!" You winked as a joke to Yongguk and made your way up the stairs, with Hyemi following after you.

"I better make up a bed for Junghye just incase." You nodded as you made your way into your room, grabbing the spare blankets and pillows and trying to make it as comfy as possible. "That should do, right?"

"Yeah it looks fine!" Hyemi smiled and sat on your bed with her legs crossed. "Hey ________."

"Yeah?" You made your way over to the bed, sat down next to Hyemi and cuddled into your panda teddy. 

"How long do you think they're going to be here for?" Hyemi bit her lip nervously.

"Hold on." You stood up quickly and shut your door, and made your way back to the bed. 

"I'm not sure." You simply said. "Hyosung hasn't contacted them in ages, and i'm kind of worried. You know I think it was a better sign she contacted them."

"Hmm." Hyemi looked confused. "I'm scared."

"Me too." You simply said. "I don't want them to go."

"Me neither. I mean.. I know me and Daehyun aren't together together, but we're still kind of... together?" Hyemi laughed nervously.

"That has to be the most stupid thing you've ever said, I'm so proud!" You jokingly clapped your hands. "But yeah, I get what you mean. I couldn't imagine us with anyone else, but them."

"Yeah." Hyemi sighed. "Let's just hope for the best, right?" She smiled a weak smile.

"You're right." You nodded and then yawned. "Wah, I'm getting tired all of a sudden."

"Me too." Hyemi yawned after you. "I'm going to get changed into my pyjamas."

"Yeah me too, I better go and say goodnight to Jongup as well." You stood up and made your way down to Zelo's room, you knocked on the door and waited for a reply, there wasn't one.

Hyemi quickly got changed into her pyjamas and got herself comfy in your bed, snuggling into the blankets. 

"Jongup? Zelo?" You called as you slowly opened the door. A smile formed on your face, the two of them were sound asleep. *Aish, I should've known I wouldn't get to say goodnight properly.* 

You made your way over to Jongup and pulled a blanket over him, and you done the same to Zelo. 

*Goodnight guys.* You smiled and shut the door, making your way back to your own room. When you got back you saw Hyemi sound asleep in your bed too, with your panda teddy laying next to her. *Aish, I don't even have you to talk to until I fall asleep?* You pouted and quickly got changed into your pyjamas. You turned your bedroom light off and got yourself comfy in your bed, cuddling into your panda teddy. *Night Hyemi.* You pulled your blanket over you and snuggled into your pillow, soon enough falling asleep too.

For the whole night, up until around 3am, Yongguk and Junghye stayed up talking about everything. Their conversation ranged from food, to music, to the two of them as a couple. They weren't together or anything, yet anyway. They were getting to know each other more, despite them falling for each other a little quicker than expected. 

"I guess you have to stay here now, right?" Yongguk laughed.

"I didn't bring anything to sleep in, or wear tomorrow." Junghye looked surprised.

"You can borrow something of mine to sleep in." Yongguk smiled.

"Thanks, I guess." Junghye laughed. "So, Yongguk.. we're seeing how things go right?"

"What do you mean?" Yongguk raised his eyebrow.

"We're not rushing anything.." Junghye looked at him surprised.

"No of course not." Yongguk smiled. "I like how things are, and if they go further, well I think I'll like that too." 

"You're so cheesy!" She laughed. 

"Ayy, I never said I wasn't." He smirked. 

Junghye just shook her head. *How could I have fallen for such an idiot?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning was a weird, but good morning. Everyone was in a good mood, the house was busier than usual due to the extra people being here and you were extremely exhausted. Despite the happy, upbeat atmosphere something just didn't feel right, and it bothered you. You had a nervous feeling in your stomach and you just felt like something was going to go wrong.

"_________, I made a study plan for us." Hyemi smiled as she came to the living room.

"You what?" You looked up from a magazine you were reading. "Already?"

"Yeah." She smiled. "I'll put it on the fridge okay!"

"O-Okay." You stared at her amazed. *I definitely don't want to start studying.* You pouted.

"Good morning!" Daehyun came beaming down the stairs. 

"Yeah yeah good morning, she's in the kitchen." You waved your hand and continued to flick through the magazine. 

"Well okay then mrs grumpy pants." Daehyun frowned and walked through to the kitchen. "Morning you." Daehyun smiled at Hyemi.

"Heey good morning!" She smiled back at him.

You pretended to gag. *I hope me and Jongup aren't that bad.* You mocked them. "Morning you." You heard from behind you.

"Jongup!" You smiled. "You were sleeping before I came to say goodnight last night." You laughed.

"Yeah me and Zelo had a little bit of a dancing battle and it made us really tired." Jongup laughed and sat down next to you.

"Where's Yongguk, Himchan... Youngjae and did Junghye stay? Cause her bed was untouched when I woke up this morning.." You looked about confused. "and Zelo?"

"Himchan's in the shower, so is Youngjae. I'm positive Yongguk is still sleeping and I have no idea about Junghye. I had no idea she was even here last night." Jongup shrugged. "Zelo's still sleeping too! Lazy kid."

"Ahh I see." You smiled and started reading your magazine again, Jongup switched the tv on and started to watch some show. 

Himchan came down the stairs not long after Jongup had started watching his tv show. "Morning all!" Himchan smiled.

"You're in an awfully good mood today." Daehyun said through a mouthful of toast, as he and Hyemi came back through to the living room.

"I know." Himchan smiled. "What's not to be happy about?"

"True." Daehyun shrugged and took a seat on the opposite couch from you. "Ask _______ that."

"I'm happy Daehyun." You glared at him.

"Yeah, your expression says it all." He smirked.

"I'm so going to hit you in a minute if you don't shut up." You frowned.

"What's the problem between you two?" Yongguk's deep voice came from the living room door, with a very sleepy looking Junghye behind him.

"AYYY! SO YOU DID STAY! DID YOU SLEEP IN HIS BED?!" You announced to everyone else in the living room.

"_________!" Yongguk scolded you, Junghye blushed extremely. "You and Jongup sleep in the same bed."

"Yes, but we've been dating for 3 months." You stuck your tongue out at him. "I don't care, I'm just glad you two are finally..together?" You hesitantly asked.


"Kind of." Yongguk smiled.

"Thank you for letting me stay the night." Junghye smiled at you. 

"No problem! You're like family now, so you're welcome anytime." You nodded and then turned your attention on Daehyun. "My problem with him is that he's annoying in almost every way."

"I am not." Daehyun defended.

"Just make up you two, alright?" Himchan laughed. "There's no point fighting. You two are pretty much family now, so you have no choice."

"Daehyun come here." You waved your hand at him.

"Why?" He looked at you confused.

"Come here!" You shouted. 

"Aish fine." Daehyun sighed and stood up, you quickly wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug. 

"Continue to annoy me, and I'll crush you, okay?" You whispered. "But I'm sorry for everything else." 

"Thanks." Daehyun finally hugged you back, reluctantly. "I'm sorry too."

You let go of him and he returned back to Hyemi.  The living room was getting busier this morning and it seemed a lot fuller and louder than usual, but you didn't mind. The people you loved were together, they were extremely happy and that's all that mattered.

Zelo and Youngjae came trailing down the stairs around lunchtime, surprisingly. 

"Youngjae how long did it take you to get ready?" You laughed.

"Not long, I had a quick power nap after my shower." He smiled and took a seat next to you.

"Oh, I see." You smiled. "Well I better go and get ready soon too."

"For what?" Jongup looked at you confused.

"No reason, I just don't want to be in my pyjamas anymore." You looked down at yourself. "I'm a mess." You laughed.

"Well you can go and get ready soon, but not yet." Himchan gave you a small smile. *I have to tell them all now.* 

Yongguk looked over at Himchan, he knew this was coming, he knew it was the day he was going to tell everyone he was leaving, but Yongguk didn't want that to happen. Himchan looked over at Yongguk and gave him a subtle nod, in which Yongguk shook his head in return. 

"Yongguk." Himchan narrowed his eyes, luckily everyone was in a conversation and the living room was noisy and the tv was still on. 

"I know." Yongguk sighed in defeat.

"Everyone." Himchan stood up, and switched the tv off. "I have something to tell you all."

The living room went silent, mainly because all of B.A.P knew what was coming next, and they were all dreading it.

"What's going on?" You looked about at everyone's worried faces. "Why do you all look sad?"

"We don't." They assured you.

"Himchan continue." Yongguk nodded.

"Right, as I said... I have something to tell you." Himchan looked directly at you. "________, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I'm about to say."

"Himchan.. what are you talking about?" Your panic grew even more. Your expression dropped and you started to shake with fear.

"I'm leaving. Tonight." Himchan declared.

You stared at him in disbelief, you opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. Junghye's eyes widened. *No, no Yongguk can't be leaving either right?* Hyemi stared about the room in confusion, all of B.A.P knew about this, she caught on about that, but she couldn't say anything at this moment.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I knew you'd try and stop me." Himchan continued.

"You're... leaving? Tonight?" You looked at him confused.

"Well, there's not an exact time i'll be leaving but I presume it'll be around then." Himchan pleaded. "I'm sorry."

"You can't." You looked at him surprised. "You can't go. Is it because of me? Did I do something wrong?"

Himchan was just about to reply when the tv , and an annoying high pitched screech of a laugh filled the room. Everyone's eyes diverted around to it and they widened in shock. Hyosung.

"HELLO B.A.P AND EARTHLINGS." She screeched. 

"H-Hyosung?" Himchan blinked at her in disbelief and moved away from the tv.

"Yes Kim Himchan. It's me." Hyosung smiled and looked about the room. "I see you've got some more earthlings as friends, am I right? Or are they more than friends?" Her eyes narrowed on you. "You." She pointed at you.

"M-Me?" You looked at her, slightly terrified.

"Yes. You. You're dating Jongup right? You're a couple, an item?" She laughed in a mocking way. "Well... Well... Well.. Moon Jongup. Do you know what trouble you're in?"

Jongup froze up. He knew what she was capable of.

Junghye and Hyemi looked about confused, neither of them had any idea what was going on, neither did you. Hyosung just appeared out of no where and none of you even knew her, or what she was capable of or anything. These thoughts terrified you, and the only thing you could do was worry and panic.

"And Himchan, Yongguk.. Do you know what trouble you're in?" Hyosung laughed. "Disobeying your leader." She tutted. "How dare you. How can you do this to planet Mato?"

"There was no choice." Yongguk simply replied.

"HAHAHAHAHA." She started laughing again, in a horrible tone. "No choice? NO CHOICE?" She yelled. "Yongguk, the mission was simple. The only person who was supposed to find love was you. Not three of my soldiers."

*Soldiers? Mato? Who is this woman?!* Junghye looked about in panic, confusion and fear. *What is going on?*

"And I did find love Hyosung. I completed that part of the mission." Yongguk simply said.

"That's about the only part you did complete." She tutted again. "Well, my mind is made up."

"What are you talking about?" Himchan looked at her confused, he knew what she was capable of, she could do almost anything with the snap of her fingers.

"Daehyun, oh I forgot about you!" She laughed. "Who's that next to you? Your girlfriend?"

Daehyun quickly shook his head. "No, she's not."

"Well she's something special to you isn't she? I know all about your feelings for her Daehyun. I've been spying on all 8 of you for the past month or so now. You didn't expect that right?" She laughed another horrible laugh.

*I should've known something was up when she hadn't contacted.* Himchan quickly though.

"So." She clapped her hands, and a wicked smile grew on her face. "I've come to my decision."

"Decision?" Yongguk looked about confused.

"Yes Yongguk-shi. MY DECISION." She smiled. "Oh, my decision."

"Get on with it then." Himchan almost hissed at her.

"Oh Himchan, don't be so touchy." She smiled and looked directly at you. "_________, oh ________ don't you look scared." She laughed.

"I'm not scared of you." You said quickly.

"No?" Hyosung laughed again.

"Hyosung. Just tell us your decision. What do you want?" Yongguk glared at her.

"Right, right, yes fine." She simply said and dropped her head, she started laughing again. 

"GOVERNER HYOSUNG!" All 6 of them yelled at her, even Zelo. 

"Right." She put on a straight face, but that same wicked smile spread on her face again as she opened to speak. "The only people I'm not somewhat angry at are Zelo and Youngjae, so congratulations boys. You will however, also be recieving punishment due to the fact that you did disobey me, and did not follow the instructions given. So let me just continue." She smiled.

"All 6 of you, B.A.P, are returning to Mato tonight. Not just Himchan, every single one of you. 10 of my finest soldiers are coming to collect you right now. Pack your things boys, you're leaving earth and you're never going back. So say goodbye to your loved ones, they'll never see you again."  She let out a wicked laugh.

She paused, then continued. "This is the last time you'll hear from me until you all return and recieve your punishments for disobeying the governer and the law. Goodbye." 

She clapped her hands and as if an instant, the tv switched off and she was gone forever. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEHEHEHE OMG I AM SO EVIIIIIIL. I bet none of you saw this coming right?

I kept reading all your comments about none of you wanting Himchan leave, but man I had this planned all along. I bet you all love me right?

I'm glad to see you all missed me haha XD I felt very loved when I returned! And thank you for all your welcome home comments, it made me feel very welcomed anyway. ^_^

ENJOY~ and don't hate me!!!

This was the cliffhanger I wanted to do before I went on holiday, but as you see I had no time :( 
This isn't the end either, I have plenty of chapters to write. So don't you guys worry your little butts off! You're not getting rid of me that easy :) 

And you guys don't know how EXCITED I was to write this chapter! SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED!!! I just wanted to get to it quickly enough LOL XD

-xyeobo