35.

Do you believe in aliens?

It had been a few days since you and Jongup had made up, the weekend had gone by quickly and things between you and Himchan were a bit... awkward. Whenever you were sitting with Jongup, he'd look at you with the same expression. It wasn't a happy one, or a sad one, it was more of a glare than anything. You put it down to the fact you still hadn't told Jongup about the kiss, you were planning on doing it.. but you weren't sure when to tell him. You were always the kind of person to keep things bottled up until you eventually just poured your heart out. 

It was Tuesday evening, and you were packing up the last remainders of your room with the help of Hyemi. You two hadn't really spent much time together recently, she'd been busy with Daehyun and you'd been busy with all your chaos going on in the house with Jongup and Himchan, so it was good to spend some time with your best friend.

"Hyemi." You said as you finished packing up a box of your teddies.

"Yeah?" She looked up from your pile of clothes she'd been folding.

"What's going on with you and Daehyun?" You smirked at her.

"W-What do you mean?" She blushed slightly, getting a bit flustered.

"I don't know.. you guys have been spending a lot of time together recently, I've barely saw you!" You giggled. "You like him don't you?"

"I don't know." She shrugged. "We've got a lot in common, but we're kind of just friends who spend a lot of time together. Well that's what it feels like."

"Really?" Your eyes widened surprised. "Well, you can't say anything okay?"

"Okay.." She looked at you confused.

"Jongup told me that Daehyun talks about you a lot." You smirked. "Apparently." You shrugged.

"Really?" Her eyes widened, then her cheeks flushed red. "I didn't think he would."

"Why not? You're awesome." You laughed. 

"Shut up I am not!" She defended, which just caused you to laugh. "Are you excited about moving out?"

"I guess I am, but i'm not at the same time." You sighed slightly. "I'm going to miss this place. It's where I've grown up."

Hyemi nodded in understanding. "But your new house is nice, and a lot more spacious."

"Yeah, that's true. I guess I better tell my parents I'm moving, right?" You laughed.

"Oh yeah! Have they spoken to you recently?" Hyemi looked at you worried.

"I got a phonecall from them the other day, they said they're still not sure when they'll be back to visit." You shrugged.

"I see." Hyemi bit her lip. "Well, I guess we better finish packing up, right?" She smiled trying to change the conversation.

"Yeah." You nodded and then picked up a box and made your way out to the hall to put it next to the others. Jongup came out of the living room with a box of CD's and then Himchan followed after him with DVD's, you looked up after placing the box on the ground and smiled at them both. "Having fun?" You laughed.

"We're almost done in the living room." Jongup smiled and made his way over to you, greeting you with a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, only a couple more boxes to pack up." Himchan gave you a small smile, then that same glare he usually does.

"Oh, I see." You smiled. "Well, me and Hyemi are nearly done. Is Yongguk around?"

"No, he went out to get something to eat with Daehyun." Jongup said.

"Aw what? And they never invited anyone else?" You frowned slightly. "Where's Youngjae?"

"I'll take you out later, okay? He's sleeping." Jongup smiled. "I'll just finish up in the living room and we can go."

"Aww okay." You smiled. "Aish, Is he ever awake?!" Jongup just laughed at you and turned around, making his way to the living room. You watched him disappear, and looked at Himchan.

"When will you tell him?" Himchan mumbled.

"I'll tell him, okay?" You looked at him with a short glare. "Why do you keep giving me that look? I thought everything was okay with us?"

"It is." Himchan defended.

"Well make it seem like everything's back to normal then." You frowned. "I'm going to tell him, just give me time."

"Okay." Himchan sighed. 

"Don't be mad." You nudged his arm and smiled.

"I'm not." Himchan frowned slightly. "I'm going to finish up in the living room."

"Right." You nodded and then returned into your room, looking up from the floor you saw Hyemi sitting on your bed with an amused expression.

"What have you to tell Jongup?" She raised her eyebrow. 

"Y-You heard that?" You stuttered.

"I did." She stood up, and smirked. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!" You looked at her surprised. "Well, we kissed."

"You what?!" Her eyes widened in amusement. "Aish, that is just like you _______."

"It wasn't my fault, in my defense." You laughed. "We were toy fighting and it just... happened, it was weird though and I couldn't do it. He's my best friend, it's just not right."

"Yeah, you're right." She nodded, and looked slightly confused. "So how will you tell Jongup?"

You just shrugged. "I've no idea. We just got back together, I don't feel like messing it all up again."

"True." Hyemi nodded. "You know, I think the fact you and Jongup broke up, brought me and Daehyun closer."

"What do you mean?" You laughed.

"Well, he told me he didn't like the awkward atmosphere and he didn't want to see Jongup that way again, so he kept distant. That's why he hung out with me more.." Hyemi laughed. "Weird right?"

"Well.." You laughed. "I'm glad my misfortune made you happy." 

"I wouldn't say it made me happy!" She defended. "I didn't mean that."

"I know, I'm kidding." You laughed. "But I'm glad Daehyun likes you more."

"Thanks. I'm glad things with you and Jongup are back to being good." Hyemi nodded, then looked at the time. "Woah, I better get going! I'm supposed to be going out for a meal with my family."

"Ah sorry I've been keeping you." You pouted slightly. "Thanks for helping, you can come visit the new house whenever you want." You smiled. 

"What day are you moving in?" Hyemi questionned.

"Thursday." You nodded and stood up from the floor. "I'll see you out." You smiled.

"Alright, I'll come visit during the weekend sometime okay?" Hyemi nodded. 

"Sure, come visit me after work!" You laughed. "Bye~" You called as you waved her off.

She waved back to you, and you shut the door behind her. You were walking away from the door when it reopened, and Yongguk and Daehyun came strolling in.

"Hello." Yongguk smiled at you.

"Hey." You smiled. "Hyemi just left, Daehyun."

"I know, I just saw her." He smiled and then made his way to their room. 

"Why is he always so quiet and mysterious these days?" You looked at Yongguk, confused.

"I couldn't even tell you if I tried." Yongguk laughed. 

"Have you spoken to Himchan recently?" You looked up at him.

"No, how?" Yongguk raised his eyebrow. "Did something else happen? I swear i'll kill him if he tried to kiss-"

"N-No! SHHHT OPPA!" You whispered and put your hand over his mouth, pushing him into your room so Jongup and Himchan couldn't hear you two. "You're so loud you know that right?!" 

"Whoops." Yongguk chuckled to himself as you moved your hand away. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. It's just Himchan keeps giving me these weird looks, he wants me to tell Jongup about the kiss but I really don't want to." You pouted slightly and slumped down on your bed.

"You need to tell him." Yongguk assured you. "Ignore Himchan, he's just being... well Himchan." Yongguk shrugged.

"I know that." You sighed. "I don't want to ruin things, everything's going back to normal kind of." You shrugged. "I don't like the way Himchan's acting, it's like he doesn't even want to talk to me anymore."

"That's not your fault ________." Yongguk smiled. "Everything's going to be fine, Jongup's going to understand and nothing bad will happen." He sat down next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder. "You're like the big brother I never had, you know."

"And you're like the little sister I never had." He chuckled.

"Thank you." You smiled. "You promise me everything will be okay?" You held your pinky out.

"I promise." Yongguk nodded and looked at your hand, confused. 

You laughed and then took a hold of his hand, and made him pinky promise you. "Good." You stood up and opened your bedroom door. "Now if you excuse me, Jongup's supposed to be buying me food!" You said a bit too excited, which cause Yongguk to laugh at you as you made your way out of the room.

*I can't keep that promise ________, I'm afraid that not everything is going to be okay.* He nervously thought, but shook his head of those thoughts for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah, Jongup." You called out to him as he walked ahead of you.

"Yeah?" He turned around and smiled.

"Why are you walking so fast?" You whined. "It's a nice night!"

"I don't know, I'm cold." He jokingly shivered and stopped walking. 

"It's not cold babo." You laughed and caught up with him, quickly. You linked your arm through his and hugged into him as you walked. "Where are you taking me?"

"What do you want to eat?" He smiled as he looked about.

"Hmmm.." You thought. "Ice cream!"

"You always want ice cream." He laughed. "It's cold, can't you crave something hot?"

"Well how about pizza and ice cream?" You smiled. 

"Alright, my treat." He smirked and the two of you hurriedly made your way to the nearest pizza restaurant.

"Oh that was a shooting star." You pointed up at the sky. "Waaaah, the moon looks so pretty tonight!" You stared up and stopped walking.

"Did you make a wish?" Jongup looked at you and smiled.

"I just did." You mumbled as you continued to look at the moon. "Jongup, promise me one thing."

"Anything?" He smiled as he linked his hand with yours.

"Wherever we end up, always remember me okay?" You looked up at the sky and smiled. "The moon really is pretty. Now I know why Hyemi is obsessed with space and stars and stuff."

"Because it's pretty?" Jongup looked at you confused. "The moon could remind you of me, you know." He smiled.

"Aish." You gently pushed him. "That's true, Moon Jongup." You smirked. "So everytime I look at the moon I can think of you, right?" You laughed.

"Is that you making fun of my name?" Jongup looked at you surprised.

"Ahh no way!" You smiled. "I'm just saying your name." 

"Aish, you're not funny." Jongup pouted slightly.

"I am too." You stuck your tongue out at him. "Come on, you know you want to laugh~"

"No way." Jongup tried to keep a straight face. "Look there's the pizza place."

"Last one there has to buy me a new panda teddy." You smirked and started running.

"What?!" Jongup yelled and quickly chased after you, panting for breathe as he stopped.

"Looks like you owe me a panda teddy." You laughed, causing Jongup to just glare at you in disbelief. "Fine i'm kidding! Let's go eat now." You smiled and dragged him inside the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while! >_< I'm going to be writing a few more chapters tonight but I might not post them all, so forgive me~ ^.^

-xyeobo