7.

Do you believe in aliens?

"So.. What's school like Noona?" Zelo's eyes widened as he kept walking ahead.

"It's.. boring. Annoying, the people are horrible and i hate every single teacher." You sighed. "It's just compulsary to go."

"So why do we have to go to such a horrible place?!" Zelo pouted and looked at you with innocent eyes.

"Because you need to get an education." You shrugged. "I'm sorry, I have to go too."

"Aish, how unfair." Zelo stomped ahead, you looked at him shocked.

"I don't think i can deal with his tantrums." You screwed your face up and frowned. Jongup walked beside you.

"You will eventually." He gave you a small smile, it gave you butterflies.

*omo what's this? why am i getting butterflies?* You held your stomach and looked confused.

Jongup noticed and gave you a curious look, he noticed the way your uniform looked so good on you as he watched you walking, the way your blazer fit your every curve, the way your socks only reached the top of your knees so your thighs were on show. He shook his head of those thoughts. *I can't think like that.* He sighed slightly. 

"So are any of you excited to be going to school?" You laughed.

"Nope." They all said at the same time.

"Jongup me and you might be in the same class." You gave him a small smile. "I'll be able to show you guys around.. I just don't know what i'm going to tell people."

"Just tell everyone the same story you told that woman in the shop from before, we've transferred from a different school. It's not that hard to lie." Youngjae smirked and looked at you as if you were an idiot.

"Yah, don't be so rude." You glared at him. 

"I'm older, have respect." He stuck his tongue out at you.

"Aish this boy." You mumbled as you stuck your hands in your pocket and started walking ahead. "Good luck getting to school without me you babo." 

"Hey wait up!" Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo all chased after you. Jongup kept his pace quite slow, he really needed to stop making things so obvious, but he soon had to run to catch up after all of you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived at school in no time, and to no surprise almost everyone stared at you entering the school with these 4 new blonde guys. You heard faint whispers.

"Oh, who are they? Why are they with ______?"

"They're good looking."

"I like the one with curly hair, he looks cute. I wonder how old they are."

"The one with curly hair is so tall! I like the smaller one, he's cute."

You just hung your head down low and tried to avoid all the gossip, but you were probably the main topic as it was you who was appearing with 4 new handsome students. You hated people talking about you. Taking a deep breathe you entered the busy halls with Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup. As you expected, Jongup stayed right by your side. You felt kind of safe with him, and it was nice. Zelo kept smiling at everyone who smiled at him, he didn't even care. 

"Ah you're so cute!" A girl came upto him and smiled at him with a huge grin on her face. "I want to pinch your cheeks."

"Oh thank you." He smirked and kept walking. "This attention is great."

"Shut up. I hate it." Daehyun mumbled and pulled his mask over his face. "I don't like school already."

"I don't mind it." Youngjae shrugged and looked about the halls. "It's busier than i thought."

"It is a local school Youngjae." You laughed. "Oh, here's the office. We'll collect your timetables."

"Good morning. I'm ________ and these are the 4 new students who have transferred here. Remember i phoned you yesterday?" you gave her a small smile.

"Yeah yeah." She frowned slightly. "Here are their timetables, I guess you'll be showing them around?"

"Yeah. Thank you." You bowed slightly and looked at the timetables. "Oh! Jongup you're in my history and art class." A smile grew on your face. "Here Daehyun... Youngjae.. and Zelo!"

They looked at their timetables with the most confused expressions. "Don't worry, i'll show your classes." You smiled. "Let's go to first period!" 

"____________!" Hyemi was running down the hall, she quickly bumped into you and looked at you surprised. "What are you doing? Who are these boys?"

"T-They're the new students. I'm showing them around." You gave her a weak smile.

She looked at them with an evil glare, looking them up and down. They all looked at her surprised. 

"Where did you transfer from?" She shot her eyes at Zelo.

"U-Um.." He started mumbling.

"They've moved here from Busan." You blurted out. "So it's not that far." You gave her another weak smile. 

"Hmm." She looked at you confused. "Well, why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I told you i've been busy lately. I've been unable to use my phone much." You sighed slightly. "I'll call you later on tonight okay?" You gave her a smile. "I'll see you in English! I have to show them around." You quickly pushed them away down the hall and Hyemi yelled after you.

"YAH! I WASN'T DONE TALKING TO YOU." She sighed in defeat. *Who are these new boys? I'm unconvinced.* 

"Hmm Daehyun here we are. We're at music." You smiled and knocked on the door. "Annyeonghaseyo Mr Lee. Sorry to interupt your class." You bowed. "But this is your new student. He just started today." you pushed him into the room and he looked about at everyone who was whispering and staring at him. He frowned slightly and looked at Mr Lee.

"Well welcome to the class." He smiled. "Take a seat next to Park Kyung." He signalled for Daehyun to sit in the empty seat.

"I'll be going now." You smiled and waved at Daehyun, he glared at you as you left the class. "Is he moody too?" you mumbled to Jongup.

"Hmm sometimes." He laughed.

"Zelo you're next!" You smiled. "Here's your history class." You opened the door. "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Kim." You bowed and done the same process as you did with Mr Lee. You sighed as you finally left that class after explaining everything to her. You just had Youngjae to do, and Jongup was in your first period class anyway, so it wasn't too hard for you. 

"Sorry i'm late Mr Kang. I-I had to show the new students around." You gave him a weak smile and bowed. "We actually have a new student in our class here-" 

"Excuse me." He looked at you in disbelief. "I was in the middle of talking, you've interrupted the class."

"I-I know but i had to show the new students around." You blurted out. "I'm sorry." You bowed slightly.

"Well hurry up and take your seat." He scoffed and turned away. "Who's the new student?"

"Um that would be me." Jongup stepped forward. "I don't think you should be shouting at someone who was only trying to help us."

"Excuse me? What did you just say young man?" Mr Kang glared at Jongup. "Detention after school. I think that's a new record here." He scoffed. "Take a seat."

You quickly grabbed a hold of Jongup's arm, you didn't know why, but you dragged him down to your seat, making him sit next to you. "Shh, don't say anything. You'll just get in more trouble."

"Well he was being too harsh on you." He frowned slightly.

"___________. Detention for you as well. First you're late to the class and now you're interupting the lesson again." He smirked and wrote out yours and Jongup's slip.

*I really hate him as a teacher* You sighed and slumped back on your chair. *Oh well least it'll be me and Jongup.* A small smile crept on your face.

"How does she get to sit next to the new student?" You heard faint mumblings.

"That's not fair. He's too cute! I want him to sit next to me." 

"Yeah. He's too good looking for her."

"He should sit next to me. I could show him around."

Jongup could hear the whispers and giggling. 

"I can hear you, and  I wouldn't want to sit next to any of you." He turned around and glared at them. 

A smile crept on your lips, you don't know what was happening, but you were really beginning to like the fact Jongup was around you all the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was soon lunch time, and after the stressful day of everyone staring and whispering about you, you couldn't wait for the day to be over. You slumped down at a table with Hyemi with your food, resting your head on the table, you were really exhausted. 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you so tired?" She looked at you with a weird glance.

"I don't know." You sighed. "I feel exhausted."

"Oh, there's those transfer students." She looked at the doorway.

Your head shot up and you looked at them, you noticed girls running upto them.

"sit with me oppa!"

"Yeah i'll buy you lunch! Sit with me and my friends please oppa!"

One of them grabbed a hold of Daehyun's arm and he looked slightly scared.

"Ah i should really help them." You puffed your cheeks out and stood up.

"Why? It's not as if you're their guardian or anything." Hyemi shrugged.

"No but i am their friend, and i have been showing them around." You bit your lip nervously and walked over to them.

*friend? she's only known them for a day..* Hyemi thought to herself. She shrugged it off and looked towards the direction you walked. *The guy with the mask on is really cute though. I wonder what he looks like without the mask...* she smirked as she started drinking her juice.

"Want me to show you how to get food here?" You pushed your way through the girls and arrived infront of them.

"Yah move out the way."

"Yeah they're not all yours. You have to share." One of the girls glared at you, you turned around and stared at her.

"Unlike you, they're not a piece of meat to me." You scoffed. "Besides, can't you see you're annoying them? They clearly don't want to sit with you. So leave."  You glared at her as she quickly scuttled back to her table of friends. 

"Woah. That was harsh." Youngjae looked at you surprised.

"No it wasn't. I've been getting slagged off all day, everyone thinks i've got about 4 new boyfriends or something the way their making things out." You shrugged. "Anyways just grab a tray and take anything you like. Pay at the end and.. sit at a table. Simple right?" You smiled and handed them some money.

*Why is she giving them money?* Hyemi looked at you confused. *I bet she met them before they actually transferred* she tapped her cheek in thought.

"Can't we sit with you and your friend?" Youngjae smiled at you.

"If you want." You shrugged and made your way back to the table.

"I'm not sitting with her, i want to sit with those cute noonas over there." Zelo pointed to a table of girls who all waved at him.

"Do what you want." Daehyun pushed past him and grabbed a tray, placing food on it quickly and paying.

"Yah, why did you give them money?" Hyemi eyed you up.

"T-They didn't have any. It's only a borrow." You smiled and started eating.

"What's your relationship with them?" She frowned at you.

You started to choke. "T-There's no relationship! We're just friends, we met today." 

"But you seem closer than people who have just met today." She pouted slightly. "I don't get it."

"It's nothing to worry about." You gave a reassuring smile as you took a drink of water. "They're joining us for lunch."

"WHAT?!" She yelled. 

"They have no where else to sit. And won't it be nice to have some welcoming company instead of it just being us two?" You smiled.

"I don't know what you're trying to do.. I don't like it." Hyemi pouted.

"Well let me explain everything to you later okay? Just trust me on this." You sighed slightly. "It'll all make sense in time okay."

She gave you a weird look. "Fine."

"I'll introduce you to them all." You laughed as you saw Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup coming your way.

"Hyemi, this is Daehyun with the mask." You pointed to him as he took a seat across from her. "This is Youngjae." You smiled as Youngjae took a seat next to her. "And this is Jongup." You blushed slightly as he took a seat next to you. "And boys, this is my best friend Hyemi."

"Ah hello." They all said shyly.

"Yeah hi." She mumbled slightly and started eating. She noticed you blushing and still didn't understand anything. *Really, why are you blushing? Is it cause of.. Jongup? Was that his name? You never fall so easily for guys, what are you doing __________. I have to investigate.*

----------------------------------------------------------