47.

Do you believe in aliens?

You'd finally finished work and were walking about the town, it was still light outside but it was slightly cold, and you'd forgotten to bring a jacket. You got your phone out and decided to call Minhyun and arrange where you were going to meet him later on.

"Hello?" He answered quickly.

"Hey it's me." You then face palmed yourself as you realised he already had your number anyway.

"Me? Who's me?" He playfully replied.

"Minhyun." You laughed.

"But I'm Minhyun... You're Minhyun too?" 

You started laughing down the phone. "Anyway.. Where do you want to meet?"

"Oh, so it's you ________." He laughed.  "Well, are you finished work now?"

"Yup.. as of about 15 minutes ago." You smiled. "I'm just on my way home."

"Why are you going home?"

"So I can get changed out of my work clothes and stuff." You laughed. "Why so many questions?"

"Just wondering." 

"Alright.. So, where do you want to meet?" You asked him again.

"Where are you the now?" He asked yet another question.

"Minhyun you're not answering my question!" You almost shouted. "I'm nearing this little cafe my friends work at."

"Oh I know which cafe! Is it the little cute one Mrs Kang owns?"

"Yeah that's the one." You smiled.

"Well wait there, I'll meet you there!" 

"B-But I need to go home first!" You defended.

"Then I'll come with you." He laughed.

You sighed in defeat. "Oh, well alright then."

"Good. I'll see you in about 10 minutes!" He quickly hung up the phone and you let out a laugh.

*Idiot.* You smirked to yourself and stopped infront of the cafe, you noticed someone was still inside, clearing away tables. You walked closer and realised it was Jongup. Your face lit up as you noticed him and you were just about to open the door when you noticed someone else walk over beside him, you squinted and realised it wasn't Mrs Kang.

You hid behind one of the plants she had outside the doorway and peeked in through the window, the girl looked a bit younger than you and Jongup, maybe a year younger and she was wearing her casual clothes. 

*I wonder if she's one of those high school girls Mrs Kang was talking about.* You continued to spy on them. 

"Jongup oppa~ What are you doing after work?" The girl smiled and started playing with her hair.

"I've got no plans, most likely just be sitting in with my friends." He said as he quickly cleared away the last of the dishes and things off the tables.

"Do you want to do something fun? We should go watch a movie! I'd love to spend more time with you~" She continued to try her luck.

You sat and listened, you could feel yourself getting annoyed. *Who is this girl? Doesn't she realise he has a girlfriend!*

"Sorry Naeun. I can't, not today." Jongup simply replied.

"But oppa! I've seen the way you look at me and my friends, don't tell me you don't like me too!" She whined.

Jongup just chuckled to himself. "You're too young for me, and I'm sorry but I already have a girlfriend." 

You let out a sigh of relief. *I've nothing to worry about.*

"You have a girlfriend?! Well why do you always give me and my friends flirty looks?" She continued to whine.

"Yeah, I've had a girlfriend since before I started working here." Jongup just laughed. "I don't, I just smile a lot."

Naeun started pouting. "Well that's not fair."

"Sorry." He shrugged. "I've got to finish cleaning and close up the cafe."

"Fine. I get it. I'm just leaving." She flipped her hair.

You knew you shouldn't be spying, but still this girl was annoying you. Whether she was younger than you or not, you wanted her to leave Jongup alone.

"What are you doing?" Minhyun appeared behind you as you were lost in your thoughts.

"AAAAAAAH!" You screamed and turned around. "Minhyun what are you doing!" You yelled and stumbled back, knocking over a plant, causing the pot to smash.

"Whoops." Minhyun started laughing. "I'm sorry, I just wondered what you were doing."

You heard the door to the cafe open and saw Jongup and Naeun come running out. 

"Oppa! Look at what they've done!" Naeun whined. "Quick all the police, they've damaged someone else's property!"

"__________?" Jongup looked down at you lying on the floor, mud was on your trousers from the plant pot breaking.

"You know her?" Naeun looked down at you disgusted.

You bit your lip nervously. "Aish." You sighed and stood up with the help of Minhyun, brushing the mud off you.

"Who are you?" Jongup looked at Minhyun helping you off the ground.

"Ah, sorry. I should introduce myself! I'm Minhyun." He smiled and held his hand out.

"Nice to meet you." Jongup nodded and held his hand out, then returned his gaze back to you.

"What were you doing out here?" Jongup looked at you confused. 

"I was waiting on Minhyun." You nodded. "And I just happened to notice you were still working."

"Jongup oppa! Who is she?" Naeun started whining.

Jongup just laughed. "This... is my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Minhyun looked at you shocked. "I thought you guys were just friends?"

"Nope." You shook your head and smiled. "I've been dating him for a few months now."

"She's your girlfriend?" Naeun looked you up and down. "She's nothing special."

"What was that?" You flinched forward, causing her to jump and hide behind Jongup.

"N-Nothing!" She quickly defended. 

Minhyun held you back. "Calm down, I'm sure she didn't mean it." He laughed.

"So.. if she's dating you, why is she with another guy?" Naeun squeaked up.

"Isn't it past your bed time?" You glared at her. 

"_________!" Jongup almost growled at you angrily.

"Well, why is she still here?" You looked away from them.

"I'm just a friend, I met her at the toy store she works at, I regularly visit." Minhyun quickly explained. "There's nothing going on between us."

"Well still.. If I had a boyfriend like Jongup I wouldn't be walking about with other guys." Naeun flipped her hair and smiled at Jongup, who's arm she was still clinging onto.

"Well you shouldn't be clinging onto other people's boyfriends." You stepped forward again. 

She quickly let go of his arm and looked down at the ground.

"________, she's only 15." Jongup glared at you.

"I don't care how old she is! She's being a twisted-" Minhyun quickly put his hand over your mouth and pulled you back, laughing.

"I think this is all just a misunderstanding." Minhyun simply said.

"Will you stop touching my girlfriend please?" Jongup glared at him.

"Well will you tell your little groupie to stop touching my boyfriend?" You glared back at Naeun.

"She's harmless." Jongup just simply said. 

"Fine." You sighed in defeat.

"Naeun, I think you should go home now." Jongup turned around and said to her. "I have a lot of cleaning up to do now, and I think I'll just get ________ to help me seeing as she caused it." He laughed.

"Okay oppa. I'll see you tomorrow!" She smiled and then peeked behind him and stuck her tongue out at you.

"You little-" You flinched forward but Minhyun pulled you back.

"She's so mean oppa, how can you date someone like her?" Naeun continued to push your buttons. 

"She's not." Jongup defended. "She's one of the nicest people I've ever met, she just gets jealous. Now stop being like this, you've got no need to say those things when you don't even know her."

"Fine." Naeun sighed in defeat. "I guess I'll be going." She waved goodbye to Jongup and turned her back, making her way home.

"Well she was just charming." You scoffed, causing Minhyun to start laughing.

"__________." Jongup turned around and looked at you. "Why were you here in the first place?"

"I told you, I was meeting Minhyun." You looked at him surprised. "Really I was!"

"You weren't spying on me?" Jongup raised his eyebrow.

"N-No of course not." You stuttered out and avoided his gaze.

"Liar." Jongup smirked.

"Okay... so maybe I was spying when I noticed you were there, but honestly I was going to come in and see you until I saw her in there with you!" You quickly defended. "And then Minhyun came up behind me and gave me a fright and that's how all this happened." You pouted.

"I believe you." Jongup smiled.

"Sorry but I didn't mean to!" You quickly said. "Wait, what you believe me?"

"Yeah of course." Jongup laughed. "But.. why were you meeting Minhyun?"

"Oh well about that.. we were supposed to be doing something tonight." You bit your lip nervously and looked at Minhyun.

"I guess I ruined tonight, right?" You looked at him with sympathy.

"Oh no!" Minhyun laughed. "You made it more entertaining."

"We can do something tomorrow instead? I mean.. I feel bad now." You bit your lip nervously.

"Yeah, you're helping me clear all this up. The cafe was due to be closed up like half an hour ago." Jongup looked about.

"Don't worry about it." Minhyun smiled. "I'm bringing my little sister into the toy store tomorrow, cause she wants to meet you now."

"She does?!" Your eyes lit up. "Did you tell her I want to meet her?"

"Yeah that's why she wants to meet you." He laughed.

"Aw, she sounds so cute!" You smiled. "Well I look forward to it." 

"Me too." Minhyun nodded. "Tomorrow we'll just hang out after you finish work. What time do you finish?"

"I finish earlier tomorrow, about 4pm." You smiled. "We can go out for something to eat?"

"Sounds good to me." Minhyun nodded. "Well, Jongup it was nice meeting you too."

"Yeah, you too Minhyun." Jongup smiled. 

"I really am sorry about tonight Minhyun." You looked at him.

"Don't worry about it!" He pinched your cheeks. "I'll see you guys later." Minhyun waved goodbye and then walked off into the direction of his house.

"Maybe if you hadn't been spying you could've hung out with him tonight." Jongup laughed as he walked over to start clearing up the mess you'd made.

"Well maybe if you hadn't been flirting I wouldn't have needed to spy." You scoffed and started to help him.

"I wasn't flirting! What was all that with Minhyun?" Jongup looked at you with disbelief.

"That wasn't even close to how you were acting. Besides, Minhyun is a friend and only a friend." You frowned.

"Well Naeun is just a girl who comes into the cafe and talks to me every so often. So stop worrying." Jongup chuckled to himself.

"Pft, I wasn't worrying." You simply said. 

Jongup gave you the most awful look ever.

"What?" You looked at him surprised. 

"You're trying to tell me you weren't jealous there?" Jongup laughed.

"I wasn't." You stood up and carried the broken parts of the pot through to the bin. Jongup came trailing after you.

"So what was it then, hmm?" Jongup looked at you.

You just shrugged and went to walk past him. He slammed his hand on the doorframe and blocked your path. Your eyes widened and you looked up at him.

"Liar." He frowned and looked at you. 

"I'm not lying." You almost whispered. 

"Hmm, fine." He smirked and moved his arm. "I guess i'll just go and find Naeun, see if she wants to go out for dinner or something then."

"You wouldn't even want to." You laughed. 

"What was that? You're not jealous.. or worried so what's the problem?" Jongup smirked and turned his back on you, he picked up the keys to the cafe and threw them at you. "Lock up the cafe when you're done. I have to go."

You looked at him in shock, and then quickly ran after him just as he was about to walk out of the cafe.

"You're joking right?" You looked at him confused.

Jongup couldn't keep his serious face any longer and burst out laughing. "Of course I am."

"You're the worst boyfriend ever!" You slapped his arms a couple of times in rage. 

Jongup just smirked and took a hold of your hands, stopping you from hitting him. "It just shows how much you love me." He smiled and quickly placed a kiss on your lips. "You've got no need to be jealous. I'm your boyfriend remember."

"Well it certainly doesn't show how much you love me." You frowned and struggled to be free from his grip. "You don't do a very good job."

"Hmm, I don't?" He smirked. "Maybe this will change your mind."  He leaned down and kissed you again, but more forceful this time.

You pulled away from him and looked up into his eyes, he looked confused. "You're going to have to do a lot more than kiss me, but for now.. it'll do." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him into you again. 

---------------------------------------------

Gonna do a double update. :) So wait for the next chapter! ^.^~

-xyeobo