48.

Do you believe in aliens?

You and Jongup were sitting in the living room, watching tv, snuggled up with a blanket wrapped around you two. Daehyun came through and coughed, making it seem pretty obvious. He made his way over to the couch across from you two and sat down.

"What is it Daehyun?" You looked at him confused.

"You two need to stay in your room, and never come out." He laughed.

"Shut up!" You glared at him.

"No that's not why I came here." He looked down at the floor.

"Hmm, what's wrong?" You looked up at him.

"Have you heard from Hyemi? I've not spoken to her in a while." Daehyun nervously looked at the floor.

"She went on vacation on Friday with her parents, they won't be back until next Friday." You raised your eyebrow. "Missing her, are we?"

"N-No! Of course not." Daehyun quickly defended. "I just hadn't heard from her and was worried."

"She left Friday night." You smiled. "She'll be back soon though, she usually calls me halfway into her vacation. I'll let you talk to her?"

"You will?" Daehyun's eyes lit up. "I mean.. yeah okay thanks." He smiled and stood up.

"It's okay." You laughed. "I'm sure she'll love to hear from you."

He just nodded and smiled, making his way back out of the living room. 

"Why are you always so nice to him?" Jongup pouted at you.

"Daehyun's like a cuddly bear. You can only be nice to him." You laughed. 

Jongup just nodded, agreeing with you and then focused on the tv. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you into him closer. You felt safer when he was hugging you, or holding you close to him. It was a weird, but good feeling when he was near you. 

"Has Daehyun ever mentioned anything about Hyemi to you?" You looked at Jongup.

Jongup paused and thought about it. "I think he mentioned he likes her because she's similar to him."

"Really? Hyemi said the exact same thing..." You chewed your lip. "They should just get together already."

Jongup laughed. "You can't rush them."

"Well still, I'm glad I forced them on that date together." You laughed.

"Now that was just scary, how did you know they'd get on so well?" 

"I'm just good that way." You smiled. "Actually... Where's Yongguk?"

Jongup looked about. "I'm not sure actually."

"I want him to invite Junghye round again, I liked having more company." You smiled.

"Yeah, she was nice." Jongup nodded.

"D'you think Yongguk likes her a lot?" You said whilst still watching the tv.

"Maybe." Jongup smiled. "He's never been like this with a girl before anyway."

"Really? I expected Yongguk to be the one to really like a girl, and take care of her.. y'know?"

"Oh he does." Jongup laughed. "But.. I don't know, he's more shy around Junghye."

"Aw, I see." You nodded. "Well, I just hope they end up together!"

"Yeah... me too." Jongup smiled, agreeing with you. *Hyosung may not be happy about that, but who cares. She'll never know.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Yongguk?" Himchan looked about the house confused. "I needed his help with something!"

"Yongguk went out with Junghye." Zelo peeked his head around the corner of his room.

"How do you know?" Himchan almost frowned.

"I saw him leaving the house and then she was outside waiting on him." Zelo smiled. "I think he likes her."

"Most likely." Himchan nodded. "Well Zelo help me pack these things into a box please."

"Why are you packing?" Zelo looked confused.

"No reason, just to tidy up a little bit in this room." He gave Zelo a fake smile. *You'll find out soon enough.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Junghye, what would you do if I told you I rap?" Yongguk laughed.

"You rap?" Her eyes lit up, she almost jumped on him right there. "I've done a little rap in my time." She laughed.

"Really?" Yongguk's eyes widened. "You never fail to surprise me."

"Do I not look like a rapper?" She laughed.

"No it's not that.. you're just.. Ah never mind." He smiled.

"No, tell me." She looked at him.

"It doesn't matter." He shook his head shyly. 

She playfully pushed his arm. "Come on, don't be shy!"

Yongguk just chuckled. "You're a lot like me, you know that right?"

"I always thought we were kind of similar."  Junghye nodded. "Really similar, actually."

"Me too." Yongguk nodded.

"I like it." She smiled.

"Me too." Yongguk laughed. "It's good knowing there's someone like me, who can relate to me... know what i'm sayin'?"

"Yeah.. I do." She smiled. "Do you want to go somewhere fun?"

"Like where?" Yongguk looked at her confused.

"Hmmm, how about we go to this?" She pulled out a leaflet she'd obviously been given, it was advertising an underground club where loads of different musicians were going to be performing and anyone was allowed to come along and even join in.

"You had this all planned didn't you?" Yongguk raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"I didn't! I promise." She laughed. "I just thought you'd like to go."

"And you were right." Yongguk smiled. "It sounds good."

"Hey, maybe you can even get up on stage and show me you rapping." Junghye laughed.

"Ehhh, we'll see." Yongguk laughed. 

"I got given it today at work actually, you would've been there too but you don't work on weekends." She almost pouted.

"Is it boring working on weekends by yourself?" Yongguk asked.

"Not really.. It's not that busy on weekends surprisingly." Junghye just nodded.

"Ah, I see." Yongguk nodded. "So where is this club?"

"It's out of town actually." She bit her lip. "We won't be back till late, if that's okay with you?"

"Of course it is." He laughed.

"Just checking." She smiled. "Well, do you want to go get a drink first?"

"Why not." Yongguk shrugged.

"We'll just get a taxi to the club later, it shouldn't be too expensive." She laughed. "Come on, I know this really great bar that's not too far from here." She took a hold of his wrist and pulled him forward with her. 

"Sounds good to me." Yongguk smiled as he was dragged along the streets with Junghye. *She's so fun to be around.* He thought to himself and almost laughed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was nearing 3am by the time Yongguk finally arrived home. Surprisingly, you were still awake. Jongup was napping on the couch, his head was resting on your legs. He'd fallen asleep during the film you two had been watching, but it had finished now so you were just flicking through the channels, there wasn't much on at this time so you settled just listening to music. 

You heard the front door open and looked towards the hallway, Yongguk came walking through quietly and had a huge smile on his face.

"You're back late." You whispered, trying not to wake Jongup up.

"You're up late." Yongguk giggled.

"Where have you been?" You looked at him confused.

He walked over and sat down on the couch opposite you, he was still smiling.

"Are you drunk?" You raised your eyebrow.

"A little bit." He giggled again. "I was at this club with Junghye."

"A club? You went clubbing?" You looked surprised.

"Not necessarily clubbing.. it was an underground club, it was amazing!" He started sounding a bit too enthusiastic, and he kept getting louder. 

Jongup stirred in his sleep but you started playing with his hair by twirling it and gently running your fingers through it, and he relaxed again. "Yongguk, don't talk so loud." You laughed.

"Oops sorry." He hiccuped and started giggling again. "Junghye's great isn't she?"

"I've met her once." You laughed. "But yeah, she seems pretty awesome."

"She's actually like me in so many ways! It's like... we were made for each other know what i'm saying? I mean wow.. She's just amazing!" Yongguk started rambling on about his night and how he likes Junghye a hell of a lot and how he wishes he wasn't so shy infront of her.

"Yongguk... do you mean all of this?" Your eyes widened as you listened to him, but it made you feel happy knowing he was happy he had found someone like this.

"Of course I do!" He smiled and clapped his hands, a bit too loud. Jongup ended up waking up, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"Where am I?" Jongup sat up from your lap and looked about confused. "Oh, Yongguk you're home."

"Jonguppie!" Yongguk smiled. "I'm going to tell you this once... and only once okay?"

Jongup looked at you confused. You mumbled "He's drunk." to Jongup, who just nodded his head and smiled.

"Do not. I repeat do not, do anything stupid. Don't ever let _______ go okay?" Yongguk started. You blushed extremely listening to what he had to say. 

"She's done so much for us and i'm really grateful, I truly am.. Honestly _______ you're like my little sister now, okay?" Yongguk smiled. "I want you and Jongup to get married. I love you two! I do." 

"Yongguk stop it." You laughed. "You're going to make me cry!"

"No no I don't want to make you cry!" He giggled and put his hand over his mouth. "I'm just letting you know, you're like the best thing that's ever happened to us! Am I right Jongup? I mean you two.. I can see how happy you are y'know, and I'd hate for anything to happen."

"Yeah, you're right hyung." Jongup smiled.

"He's just drunk, he doesn't know what he's saying!" You laughed.

"Ahhh. The day we have to leave is gonna be depressing." Yongguk sighed.

"Wait what?" You stopped laughing. 

"Oops. Did I say that out loud?" Yongguk looked at you confused. "I mean, we won't be leaving for a while! I promise! We can't leave.. not yet anyway."

You sighed with relief. "I'm glad." 

"Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you." Jongup smiled and hugged you close. 

"Aish you two. I really do love you two!"  Yongguk squashed your faces together.

"Okay Yongguk, enough smothering. I think you should go to sleep now." You laughed and stood up. 

"I'm fine I'm fine." He stood up and stumbled. 

You walked over to him and took a hold of his arm, linking yours throguh it. "Let's get you to bed now, shall we?" You smiled.

"Don't worry Jongup, I'm not stealing your girl. She's like a sister to me!" Yongguk laughed as you led him out the living room.

"Shhh! You're going to wake everyone up." You laughed. "Jongup, help me please?"

Jongup just nodded and then linked Yongguk's other arm, helping you walk up the stairs.

Yongguk started giggling. "Do you think Junghye likes me too?"

"I already told you I do think she does." You laughed.

He just started giggling again. "I really like her!"

"I've noticed, and i'm happy for you. I am." You smiled. "But you need to be quiet, and sober up!"

"I'll be fine in the morning." Yongguk hiccuped.

You pushed open his bedroom door and saw Himchan sound asleep in his bed, you smiled at his peaceful looking face. You placed Yongguk down on his bed, helping him sit down. He lay back and snuggled up into his blankets.

"Thanks." He mumbled as he snuggled into his bed.

"It's fine. Goodnight! See you in the morning." You smiled. "Invite Junghye round tomorrow okay?"

"Alright." He nodded. "Night." He mumbled and then there was no sound from him.

"Come on, let's go to sleep." You smiled at Jongup who just nodded sleepily.

"Yongguk really is something, right?" Jongup laughed as he shut the door behind them.

"He is." You nodded and then quickly made your way into your room, and quickly snuggling into your bed.

"Jongup." You paused. "If you leave, you won't forget me right?"

"You don't have to worry about that the now. Just forget what he was saying about us leaving, okay?" Jongup gently pushed your fringe out of your face as he lay down beside you. 

"I'll try." You gave him a weak smile and rested your head on his chest, you could hear the sound of his heartbeat and him breathing. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He simply replied, and gently kissed your head. 

You hugged him tighter and the last thing you remembered was hearing the soft sound of his breaths changing as he fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I took so long to update since the last chapter before today! >_< 

I've been so busy this week, like unbelievably busy. I've done all sorts, you wouldn't even believe it LOL. But anyway, enjoy ^_^

-xyeobo