41.

Do you believe in aliens?

The next morning you woke up earlier than usual. You rolled over to check the time on the alarm clock but were surprised to see Jongup lying next to you. You jumped back with a fright, realising he must've just came in when you were sleeping. You looked at his face, and noticed his lip was burst open and he had blood stained on his chin and down his top. *Idiot. Who were you fighting?* You looked at him confused and then scanned over his face to see if he had any more cuts, but he was fine. Sighing, you stood up and got out of bed. It was only 6am and you seemed to be the only one up. You quickly grabbed your uniform and ran through to the bathroom, leaving Jongup to sleep for the time being. 

*Why would he just come in and sleep next to me when he's not talking to me?* You thought to yourself as you showered up and got yourself ready for school. Your hair was still wet and hanging down at your shoulders, but it was too early to use your hair dryer so you wrapped it up in a towel and decided to go and make breakfast.

Walking into the kitchen you noticed the door to the dining room was open, you peeked your head around the corner and noticed Himchan asleep with his head resting on the dining chair. You quickly crept over to him and gently shook him awake.

"Himchan.." You mumbled. "Himchan wake up."

"Mmm." He mumbled as he jumped awake and looked about, rubbing his tired eyes. "Where am I?"

"You're in the dining room." You said quietly, he looked up at you and you gasped surprised. "Y-Yah you're bleeding!"

Himchan looked confused and wiped his hand over his face. "Ah, blame your boyfriend." He laughed.

"What? You two were fighting?" Your eyes widened. "Your face is a mess!" 

"Ehh, don't be so mean." He pouted and turned away from you. 

"It's my fault you were fighting, isn't it?" You sat down and looked at him. "I told him."

Himchan nodded. "I know you did."

"Why were you two fighting?" Your eyes widened. "You're still angry with me?" You looked at him confused. 

"Yes." He simply replied. 

"Are you leaving?" You looked away from him.

"Not yet." He shrugged and stood up. "I'm away to get cleaned up and go to bed."

"Right." You nodded and let him do what he wanted, he clearly didn't want to talk to you. You sighed and made your way to the kitchen to grab a towel to clean up the blood from Himchan that he'd left on the dining table. You frowned slightly as you cleaned up his blood and quickly threw the towel in the washing machine. *I can't believe those two were fighting, of all people.* You bit your lip nervously and started making breakfast for yourself.

You quickly ate up some cereal. You don't know why you wanted to leave as early as you were going to, You just didn't feel like seeing Jongup or anyone for the time being. You sighed and unwrapped the towel from your head, deciding that you needed to finish getting ready before you done anything.

You crept back into your room and noticed Jongup hadn't moved from when you left him lying there before, you looked at his burst lip and it looked sore because it was slightly swollen. You didn't actually care about waking him up now, so you quickly brushed through your hair and started drying your hair with the hair dryer, it seemed to be a lot louder than usual. You were just about to finish off drying your hair when suddenly your hair dryer cut out. 

"What? Did I break it?" You looked at it confused and tried turning it on. "Stupid thing." You frowned slightly and then looked in the mirror, you noticed Jongup standing behind you holding the plug.

"I was sleeping." He simply replied.

"I know you were." You said back. "But I need to get ready for school, and I didn't expect you to be in here when I woke up."

Jongup just remained silent. 

"Your lip is still bleeding you know." You didn't even look at him. "Himchan's in the bathroom, so I think you should probably wait."

"You spoke to Himchan?" Jongup looked at you confused and wiped the blood from his lip.

"I woke him up from the dining table, and if you can really say we spoke.. He's still being very blunt with me." You frowned slightly.

"Oh." Jongup just mumbled. He dropped the plug to the hair dryer and made his way out of your room. You sighed in frustration and plugged the hair dryer back in and quickly finished off drying your hair. You applied some make-up, finishing off with some lip gloss. You stood up and were just about to grab your bag when you heard loud footsteps coming in your room, you turned around and saw Jongup coming towards you with a serious expression.

"What's wr-" You started, but were suddenly cut off as Jongup harshly grabbed you and pressed himself against you, crashing his lips down onto yours as fast as he could. You were surprised and shocked by his sudden movement, but you soon relaxed more into the kiss as Jongup kissed you as passionately as he could. You'd never seen this side of Jongup, but him being so forceful made you just want him more. When he finally broke away from the kiss you slightly pouted and just blinked in confusion.

"What was that for?" You looked at him confused.

"I needed to kiss you." He simply replied.

"Well kiss me again!" You almost shouted and grabbed him, pulling him into you again and pressing your lips against him roughly. "I missed you." You mumbled as you pulled away and kissed him over and over again. 

"I was only gone for a night." He smirked as you kissed him more and more.

"And that was a long time to me." You smiled as you pulled away from him and looked up at him. "So you're not mad at me anymore?"

"I wasn't that mad." He smiled and pressed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"Liar!" You pouted but smiled, glad he wasn't angry anymore. "You have lip gloss on your lips." You giggled as you swiped your finger over his lips, getting rid of the shine of the lip gloss.

"You guys have made up?" Daehyun peeked his head around the corner.

"Yah ert!" You shouted, laughing and threw a pillow at him but missed, he just laughed to himself and left your room. 

"How's your lip?" You looked at it and gently your finger over the split.

"It's okay." He nodded. 

"Are you sure?" You looked at him confused.

"I'm sure, it's just a little scratch." He smirked and unhooked your arms from around his neck, lacing his fingers through yours and dragging you out of your room.

"Where are we going? I have to finish getting ready for school." You pouted.

"It's still early." Jongup smiled and led you into the kitchen. "I need breakfast."

"So you dragged me here with you?" You raised your eyebrow.

"I wanted company." He pouted.

"Aish.. How could I be mad at you." You squished his cheeks and smiled, he just frowned at you slightly but smiled when you quickly placed another kiss on his lips.

Jongup smirked and turned away, preparing his breakfast. You just let out a sigh of relief and then looked about the kitchen, you noticed someone standing at the door.

"Himchan." You gave him a small smile.

"You two made up?" He raised his eyebrow, looking slightly annoyed.

"Yeah we did." Jongup assured him.

"Good." He replied quickly, but sarcastically. 

"Do you want to talk?" You looked at him with pleading eyes.

"We can talk later." He nodded. "I'm away to work, bye."

"I thought you were going to sleep?" You looked at him confused.

"No, I'd rather work." He nodded. 

"Alright." You bit your lip nervously. 

Himchan quickly left after that and you heard the front door slam, you slumped back against the counter and stared at the floor. "Do you-"

"You know he likes you right?" Jongup quickly said, cutting you off with his back turned to you.

"I know." You simply replied and sighed, and Jongup sighed as well, dropping his bowl on the counter.

"I lost my appetite." He mumbled. 

"Don't be like that." You wrapped your arms around his waist.

"He annoys me." Jongup frowned.

"Well don't let him annoy you, especially not over me. It's stupid, you guys are supposed to be best friends. Do you think I want to feel like it's my fault?"

"It's not your fault." He turned around and faced you.

"Well make up with him!" You smacked his chest. "It's not fair on any of you."

Jongup sighed. "Fine. But what if you two stop talking?" Jongup looked at you confused.

"Trust me, he'll want to make up with me." You smirked. "Now come on, eat your breakfast and we can hurry up and leave for school."

"Fine." Jongup sighed but smiled. "Where is everyone else?"

"OH! I forgot to wake them up!" You quickly let go of him and ran away through to the boys room.

*For you, I suppose I'll be civil with him.* Jongup frowned slightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------