21.

Do you believe in aliens?

You woke up the next morning, next to Jongup. He had his arms wrapped around your waist, holding you close to him. You were snuggled up against him, almost fitting perfectly into his side.

After blinking a couple of times you smiled. *I could get used to this.* You rested your head back onto his shoulder and tried to get comfy again, but you could hear someone banging about in the kitchen. You sighed slightly and gently got up out of the bed, unwrapping Jongup's arms from you carefully so you didn't wake him up.

Making your way into the kitchen, stretching slightly as you walked you realised it was Himchan who was in the kitchen, making all the noise.

"You okay?" You looked at him confused.

"I'm fine." Himchan shrugged and prepared some cereal for himself.

"Do you want some coffee?" You offered, turning on the kettle.

"Nope." Himchan flatly said and turned away from you, making his way to the dining room.

*that was rude.* You frowned slightly and followed after him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He mumbled through  a mouthful of cereal. You sat down across from him and stared at him, waiting for him to make more conversation. "What?" He looked at you confused.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Are you going to leave me alone?" Himchan scoffed.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." You smirked and leaned back on the chair. "Come on, you're like a best friend to me. Why are you so angry at me?"

"I'm not angry at you. I'm just being stupid." Himchan sighed. 

"Are you jealous?" You raised your eyebrow and smirked slightly.

"I'm not jealous." Himchan laughed.

"You shouldn't be, there's no need." You smiled. "Besides, maybe if i'd gone on a date with you I'd like you and not Jongup." You laughed slightly.

Himchan raised his head. "Really?"

"Maybe. I don't know." You shrugged. "Don't be angry because of that okay?"

"I'm not." Himchan reassured you. 

"Good, because you could get any girl you wanted." You smiled.

"I know." Himchan smirked. 

"You don't like me like that though, do you?" You paused slightly. "I mean.. I don't want to hurt you."

"No, well I kind of like you more than a friend.. But we're too alike so I think we're better being best friends." Himchan laughed slightly. "I just, flirt a lot."

"Oh I know that." You smirked and walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders you hugged him tightly. "And I do like you a lot oppa. So don't be mad with me okay?"

"I'm not mad." Himchan pouted, but held onto your arms, attempting to hug you back. "I like you too little one~" He smirked.

"Good." You smiled and released him. "I'm going back to bed." 

"Lazy!" Himchan called as you practically skipped out the kitchen door. 

"Tell me something new!" You smirked and opened your bedroom door, revealing Jongup lying in a weird position on your bed, wrapped in your blankets. You giggled slightly but tried to snuggle back into him.

He grumbled slightly in his sleep, rolling over to face you. He wrapped his arms around you and kicked the blanket off the bed. You frowned slightly because it was cold with the covers off. *Yah, I never knew he was this bad a sleeper.* You pouted and tried to pull the blanket up off the floor, but it was too difficult because Jongup was restricting your movement, and your breathing at this moment in time.

"Jongup.." You mumbled, recieving no response. "Jongup!" You yelled a bit louder.

He stirred awake quickly, getting a slight fright. "Yeah?" He mumbled and rolled over, looking at you.

"Sorry for waking you up, but I can't sleep because you're kind of strangling me.. and you kicked the blanket off the bed." You laughed.

"Oops. Sorry!" He quickly sat up, unwrapping his arms from around you. "I should've warned you about my bad sleeping habits.. I always end up kicking my blanket off."

"It's fine." You giggled. "I liked sleeping next to you, until I woke up this morning and tried to get back to sleep." You smirked.

"Sorry." Jongup pouted slightly.

"I'm kidding! Stop apologizing." You laughed. "Want some breakfast or would you like to sleep more?"

Jongup yawned sleepily and then blinked a couple of times. 

"I'll leave you to sleep some more, i'll go and make myself some breakfast." You gently kissed his cheek and picked the blanket off the floor. "Here." You smiled.

"Thanks." Jongup smiled and snuggled under the blankets.

*babo.* You smiled and shut the door behind you, noticing Daehyun coming out of their room sleepily. 

"Morning." He smiled.

"Yeah yeah." You frowned slightly and made your way into the living room, checking up on Hyemi. She was still sleeping. "YA, HYEMI!" You yelled. She only mumbled something, you were unable to make out what she said.

"WAKE UP!" You yelled again, and threw a pillow at her.

"I hate your morning wake up calls." Hyemi sat up and frowned at you, her hair was all messy and everywhere.

You giggled. "You need to brush your hair."

"I know!" She pouted. "Wait.. Is Daehyun awake?"

"Yup." You smirked.

"Oh no! He can't see me like this." Hyemi quickly started brushing her fingers through her hair. 

"I'm sure he won't care, he just saw me and I look a mess." You shrugged.

"You look the exact same as you did last night!" Hyemi pouted. 

"Oh my god shut up." You laughed. "Just go and shower."

"Go and get me a jumper with a hood please." She tugged on your arm.

"Aish, Fine." You laughed and stood up, running through to your room you quickly grabbed a jumper and then ran back to the living room, chucking it to her. "Shower up. I'm gonna make breakfast!"

"Okay." She smiled and pulled the jumper on, pulling the hood over her hair she stood up. "I feel better now."

"Good." you smirked and made your way into the kitchen, Daehyun was standing there leaning against the counter, staring into thin air. "Why are you always here? Daydreaming?"

"Um.." Daehyun mumbled then shrugged.

You just rolled your eyes and started preparing some breakfast. "Hyemi's in the shower by the way."

"Oh." Daehyun smiled. "So, you're thinking of moving house?"

"Who.. Hyemi told you i'm guessing?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Yup." Daehyun smiled.

"Do you just know everything about everyone?" You stared at him.

"Yeah, i'm like... the most trustworthy one of the group." Daehyun smiled.

"Mhmm." You frowned slightly.

"Why are you being moody with me now?" Daehyun raised his eyebrows, surprised.

"I'm not." You smiled. "Although, I did say you were in my bad books."

"Okay." Daehyun smiled, amused. 

"Why are you smiling?" You looked at him confused.

"No reason." Daehyun smiled and left the kitchen.

*So weird and mysterious.* You frowned slightly and prepared breakfast for you, Hyemi and Jongup. 

"Is Yongguk and Zelo awake yet? What about Youngjae?" You called through to Himchan.

"Nope." Himchan mumbled back.

"Time for them to wake up." You smirked and made your way to their room. "Yongguk oppa~ Youngjae oppa~ ZELO~" You called, none of them even moved. *Hmph, this'll be harder than i thought.* You paused and thought about it. Then an idea hit you. 

"YONGGUK OPPA!" You yelled and jumped on the bed, as if it was a trampoline. 

"What?" He mumbled, not even moving.

You continued to jump up and down, jumping over him. "It's time to wake up."

"No." He frowned and rubbed his eyes, pulling the blanket over his head.

You smirked, and stopped bouncing. 

"Thank you." Yongguk mumbled from under the cover.

"WAKEY WAKEY BANG YONGGUK~" You began to sing and jump all over him. "COME ON, YOU AND HIMCHAN NEED TO FIND JOBS. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP." 

Yongguk frowned and sat up, grabbing your knees so you fell to the bed, he wrapped his arms around you and held you down. "It's sleep time. Too early." He smirked and rolled over, keeping a hold of you so you couldn't move.

"Yongguk, let me go." You mumbled.

"Nope. Sleep." He smirked and held onto you tighter.

"Aish." You frowned slightly. *I'm not tired. I'M COOKING BREAKFAST!* "Wait i might've burned the kitchen down!"

"Don't test me." Yongguk frowned.

"I'm serious I was cooking breakfast before I came in here!" Your eyes widened.

"The others can deal with it." 

"Aish." You sighed and stopped wriggling.

Zelo sat up and yawned. "Morning~" He looked up and saw you next to Yongguk. "I thought you were with Jongup noona?"

"I am,  don't misunderstand." You looked surprised. 

"So why are you in Yongguk and Himchan's bed?" Zelo blinked at you.

"Blame Yongguk." You laughed. "I was trying to wake him up, didn't you hear me shouting?" 

"Nope." Zelo smiled. "Are you making breakfast?"

"I am." You smiled and Yongguk released his hold on you. "Youngjae's still sleeping? even after all my shouting?" You scratched your head, confused.

"Leave. Now. Before I kill both of you." He groaned.

"I'm going!" You pouted and quickly stood up."Is he always this grumpy in the morning?"

"Yup." Zelo laughed.

"I HEARD THAT!" Yongguk yelled as you and Zelo quickly ran out of the room.

----------------------------------------------