4.

Do you believe in aliens?

You woke up the next morning around 7:30am, quickly getting dressed and ready for school. You checked your phone and had 3 messages, all from Hyemi.

"Did you see the news last night? There's been a sighting of a weird object in the sky! ALIENS ARE REAL!" 

"This is exciting. There could be aliens somewhere near us _______! Why are you not replying?!"

"Seriously you need to phone me. I'm so excited! What if i meet an alien?"

You laughed at the stupidity of her, she got so excited far too easily. You brushed your hair and quickly prepared breakfast for yourself. You decided to reply to her.

"Sorry, i was sleeping. No i never saw the news.. and I highly doubt it was even aliens." You laughed and shut your phone, placing it on your table. You quickly ate some cereal and then dumped your dishes in the sink. As much as you loved living by yourself, the chores were horrible.

It was 8:30am, time for you to leave for school. After brushing your teeth and grabbing your school bag and phone, you made your way out the door and locked it behind you. Something caught your attention at the bottom of the steps leading upto your appartment, in the alley way were 6 blonde familiar heads. *What the hell? I thought they would've left.* 

"Oh you're here." The arrogant one smiled at you. 

"Y-Yeah i am. What do you want from me?" You looked at them all confused. "I don't know why you keep following me."

"We're not following you, we just have no where else to go." The one with the heavy fringe said to you. "We're sorry if we come across as... creepy but we really don't know what to do."

"I'm sorry i can't help you. I have to go to school, i'm going to be running late already." You bit your lip nervously. 

"School?" A tall boy with curly hair tilted his head in confusion. "What's school?"

"School is where you go to learn things, education, you know?" You looked at him confused. "Where are you from?"

"Space." He smiled at you, but the one with the heavy fringe hit him.

"W-What?" You blurted out. "Did you just say space?"

"N-No he never." The one with the heavy fringe stuttered, but he could see you weren't convinced. "U-Um it's hard to explain where we're actually from."

"Wait what?" You couldn't help but be confused, you had no idea in hell what they were trying to tell you.

"We can trust her right? She seems trustable.." The arrogant one looked at you and mumbled it to the one with the heavy fringe.

"No, we don't even know her. She's an earthling." The one who gave you a creepy smile before mumbled.

"I can hear everything you're saying you know." You scoffed and looked away from them. "I don't see why you're wasting my time." You sighed slightly and went to turn away.

"Wait!" The one with the heavy fringe took a hold of your wrist. "W-We're aliens."

Your eyes just widened and then you burst out laughing. "Yeah right. Did Hyemi set you up to this? Wait until i phone her i'm so going-"

"Who?" They all looked at you confused. "We really are aliens, we crashed onto earth.. we don't know where to go."

"Aren't aliens supposed to be green, slimy and look really weird?" You looked them up and down. "You's are... good looking."

"We know." The arrogant one smirked. 

"Shut up Yongguk." The one with the heavy fringe frowned at him. "So do you believe us?"

"No i really don't." You bit your lip nervously. "So you were the guys they were talking about on the news?"

"The.. news?" They looked at you confused again. 

"You really don't know anything do you?" You sighed. "I guess i won't be going to school today then seeing as i've already missed registration."

"Registration?" They all said in unison.

"Stop doing that!" You yelled in frustration. Their eyes widened in shock. "Aish, i guess we better go in then." You trudged back up the stairs to your appartment, you looked behind you and they quickly followed after you like lost puppies.

"So you're really aliens?" You looked at them confused as you opened your appartment door. "Come in then." You stared at them as they slowly walked in your appartment and looked around.

"You live here alone?" 

"U-Um yeah." You bit your lip nervously. 

"It's a bit messy." The one with the heavy fringe said.

"Shut up." You glared at him. "So do i get to know your names?"

"I'm Youngjae." The one with heavy fringe replied.

"Yongguk." The arrogant one smiled at you.

"I'm Himchan." The one who smiled at you in a creepy way, winked at you this time.

"Zelo." The one with curly hair replied with a huge grin on his face.

"Daehyun." The one who'd mainly stayed quiet, and had a mask on his face replied.

"And i'm Jongup." He gave you the cutest smile ever and you just kind of stayed in a trance looking at it, he blushed slightly and looked away. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at them.

"Oh, well i'm __________. I'm 17 and i live here by myself." You smiled slightly and sat down on the couch. They all just stared at you. "So.. you're actually aliens?"

"We are." Youngjae replied. 

"Prove it." You looked at him with a sly grin.

"We can't exactly prove it." He looked at you confused.

"Don't you have like powers or something?" You looked surprised.

"Em no." They all started laughing at you. 

"Aish how am i supposed to deal with you? Hyemi would be better at this." You sighed in frustration and threw your head back so you were looking up at the ceiling.

"What's this Hyemi you speak of?" Himchan looked at you confused.

"She's my best friend, she's obsessed with space and aliens and stuff." You gave them a smile.

"Oh! You can't tell anyone." They all looked at you surprised. "We can't let anyone know we're aliens."

"What?! She's my best friend though!" You looked at them bewildered.

"Sorry, we trust you for a reason." They all smiled at you slightly.

"W-Why me?" You raised your eyebrow.

"You were the first person we saw when we landed, you seemed nice enough and you're the only person we know.. so yeah." They grinned.

"Okay. So where are you staying?" 

They all just looked at you and shuffled on their feet nervously. "Here?" Youngjae gave you a small smile.

"WHAT?!" You yelled at them in surprise and stood up. "6 of you guys can't stay here with me, i'm a girl living by myself."

"So what? Nothing will happen." Himchan smirked at you. 

"I-I'm not sure, it doesn't seem right." You bit your lip nervously. "I-I don't really know to trust you guys."

"Well we're trusting you.." Youngjae looked at you with a sympathetic look. "Please?"

"Please?" Zelo pouted at you in the cutest way ever.

"Aish don't be like that." You sighed slightly. "Okay but you all have to share one room, i don't have enough rooms for you all.. and some of you can sleep in the living room."

"Yus!" They yelled in unison. "Thank you so much."

"It's fine. That's your room then." You walked over to the door and opened it, it had a double bed, a small sofabed and enough floor space for one more person. "I think 4 of you can sleep in here. The other 2 can sleep on the couches."

"Okay." They all admired the room.

"Do you have any other clothes?" You looked at their outfits.

"Um no." They all looked confused. "We don't need anymore clothes."

"Yes you do. I think it'll look weird if you walk about wearing the same outfit everyday." You looked at them shocked. "Do you have money?"

"M-Money?" They looked at you confused. 

"You use it to buy things?" You gave them an 'are you stupid' look. "You really don't know ANYTHING about living on earth?"

"Nope. Nothing at all." Yongguk smiled at you. 

"Teach us!" Zelo grabbed onto your arm and smiled.

"Oh god, this is going to be a struggle." You sighed and rubbed your temples, you could just feel the headache starting.

-------------------------------------------------------------