6.

Do you believe in aliens?

As soon as you arrived back at your appartment it was getting late. It was nearing 9pm, you had school the next day and you still had to clear all the shopping away. You just carried everything into your room, shut the door, placed the bags on the ground and lay on your bed. *Why me?* You thought to yourself as you just lay there with your eyes shut. 

"Oh where'd she go?" Youngjae looked about the appartment confused.

"She must be in her room." Himchan smirked and raised his eyebrow. "I bet she's getting changed."

"Yah! Stop being so erted. She was nice enough to let us stay here, don't scare the poor girl." Daehyun glared at Himchan. "You need to control your hormones."

"Oh trust me, they're controlled." He smirked. "And i know all i need to know about girl earthlings." He winked and went to open your door.

"Stop it." Yongguk grabbed his wrist. "Go to your room."

"You're not my dad." Himchan stuck his tongue out at Yongguk and pouted slightly. 

Yongguk just shoved him out of his way and he made his way to the living room, getting himself comfy. 

"Where's the rest of the shopping?" Jongup looked about confused. "Shouldn't we help her put the things away?"

The 5 of them all looked at each other and then back at Jongup, they burst out laughing. 

"What, i wasn't joking." Jongup shrugged and looked at them all.

"Well.. you can help her if you want." Youngjae smirked and made his way into the living room, following after Yongguk.

"Aish you guys are so annoying." Jongup mumbled. 

"I'll help you." Daehyun appeared beside Jongup and smiled. "You're acting weird." Daehyun gave him a confused look.

"How?" Jongup looked surprised.

"You seem to always be near her, ever since we got here.. and when we were shopping you stayed beside her, you always blush around her, you seem shy and you smile more. What's up?" Daehyun looked at him surprised.

"N-Nothing! I don't know." He sighed in defeat. "She makes me feel weird."

"Y-You're not.. falling in love?" Daehyun's eyes widened. "What about our mission?!"

"Love? What's love?" Jongup looked at him confused. "I know the mission!"

"Ask Youngjae. He'll know more about it. Just never ask Himchan for advice okay?" Daehyun laughed and started folding up their clothes into the wardrobe in their room. "Aish how are 6 of us going to share this.."

"I'm going to go and check on her to see if she's okay, and put the food away." Jongup smiled and stood up.

"Mhmm.." Daehyun raised his eyebrow and smirked. "Babo. He can't fall in love with an earthling."

Jongup shyly walked upto your bedroom door, and went to knock on the door, but he could feel the weird feeling in his tummy coming back. He sighed and slumped against the wall. *Jongup you can do this. There's nothing wrong with seeing if she's okay* He took a deep breathe and knocked on your bedroom door, waiting for you to answer. There was no answer, he looked surprised. He knocked again, but still no reply. *Omo what if she's fainted?!* He thought to himself. He didn't know what else to do, so he just opened the door and peeked around the corner. He saw you lying there, still in your uniform with your jacket on and bags surrounding you, you were fast asleep on your bed. He could see your chest slowly moving up and down as you breathed in and out. He could hear you mumbling slightly in your sleep, a small smile crept on his face. You looked adorable. He walked into your room and looked about, making sure he didn't rustle any bags when he walked over to you. He just stared at you, he couldn't take his eyes away.

"So pretty.." He whispered as he looked down at your peaceful face. His hand automatically started reaching out to gently your cheek, he brushed his fingers against your soft skin.

"What are you doing?" Yongguk appeared at the doorway with a suspicious look on his face.

Jongup turned around, jumping with fright. "O-Oh i was just seeing if she was okay and i was getting the shopping to put away." Jongup stuttered out.

"Mhmm." Yongguk looked at him in disbelief. "Hurry up, leave her alone to sleep."

"Y-Yeah hyung." He smiled and quickly grabbed the bags, rushing out of the room. He quietly shut the door behind him and could feel his cheeks burning up. *That was close. But what is this feeling i'm having?! I need to talk to Youngjae.* He thought to himself as he emptied the bags of food and put the items away in the cupboard and fridge. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up about 6am, your eyes widened and you looked about your room. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. You noticed you were still in your uniform and jacket, but your room was empty. *Oh i must've fell asleep as soon as i came home..* You looked about confused. 

"The boys!" You gasped in shock and quickly ran out of your room, you looked about the house and saw Youngjae and Daehyun asleep on the couches. "So.. The other 4 must be in the room right?" You bit your lip and thought about it. "I'm going to go shower before they wake up then." You smiled and grabbed a towel, quickly undressing and making your way to the bathroom. You came out about half 6 and there was still no sign of them waking up. You quickly got dressed into a clean uniform and brushed down your skirt, pulling your knee high socks up you smiled at yourself in the mirror. You quickly applied some makeup and dried off your hair with the hairdryer, you pleated it into two bunches at the sides. You grabbed your school bag and your phone, putting it in your pocket and made your way to the kitchen. You started to prepare breakfast for the 7 of you and it was nearing half 7. You decided they should really get up soon, the fight for the bathroom would be a struggle. You sighed and made your way over to Youngjae and Daehyun first.

"Youngjae oppa.. Daehyun oppa.." You shook them gently, they didn't budge. "Daehyun oppa." You said a bit louder and tapped him. *He sleeps with his mask on too.. strange.* You thought to yourself. "Daehyun oppa!" You yelled. His eyes widened in fright and he sat up.

"W-What is it?!" He looked about.

"It's time for school." You sighed slightly. "Come on, i suggest you get up now so you can go in the shower first."

"O-Okay." He mumbled slightly and sat up, rubbing his eyes. 

"I made breakfast so just come and eat it when you're done." You smiled and he just frowned slightly as he adjusted his eyes to the brightness.

"Youngjae... Oppa... Youngjae!" You shook him until he eventually woke up and mumbled something. "What? It's time for school, you need to get up!"

"I-I don't need to go to school." He sighed and rolled over. 

"Yes you do. I spent a lot of money on your uniform now move!" You yelled in frustration. "Come on. Come and get breakfast. Daehyun's in the shower."  

"Oh breakfast?" He sat up and smiled. "Where?"

"In the kitchen." You frowned slightly as he quickly ran through. "Idiot." You mumbled. *Aish, now i have to wake up the two youngest and the oldest..* 

You slowly opened the door and made your way into their room. You saw Himchan and Yongguk spread out on the double bed, cuddling each other. You tried to hold in your laughter, they just looked so funny. Zelo was sleeping on the sofa bed where as Jongup was on the floor. He looked so uncomfy. You felt sorry for him having to sleep on the floor. 

"Zelo.. Zelo.." You gently shook him. "Time for school. I made breakfast."

He shot up. "Breakfast? Okay Noona!" He smiled and quickly ran out of the room. 

"These boys." You mumbled. "Jongup.. Jongup.. Wake up." You shook him.

"5-5 more minutes." Jongup rolled over and pulled the cover with him. "Please."

"Well okay since you'll be waiting for the shower." You sighed in defeat. You weren't going easy on Himchan or Yongguk though.

"YAH!" You yelled causing them both to jump with fright. 

"What?!" They glared at you.

"Time to get up." You smiled. 

"No." Yongguk frowned and rolled over. Himchan just blinked at you, but a small smile crept over his face.

"Come here." He mumbled. "I have something to tell you."

"What?" You looked at him confused.

"Come here.." He waved his hand. You reluctantly crept closer to him. "closer."

"No." You defensively said.

"Fine i won't tell you." He smirked.

"What is it?" You came right next to him. He smirked and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into bed with him and Yongguk.

"Sleep." He smirked and hugged you close to him.

"YAH HIMCHAN GET OFF ME!" You struggled to move from his grip. "HIMCHAN I'M WEARING A SKIRT THIS IS UNCOMFORTABLE. YOU ERT!"

"This is good. Now shut up and sleep." He just mumbled and clung onto you.

"LET GO!" You mumbled against his chest. "I need to go to school!"

"No. School's not important."  he frowned as you struggled against him.

"Himchan hyung. Let go of her!" Jongup stood up and wrapped his blanket over you, so your skirt didn't go up as you struggled to get yourself free from Himchan's grip. "You're scaring her and we have to go to school."

"Aish fine." Himchan sighed in defeat and rolled over. "You guys are boring."

You fixed your hair and stood up, handing Jongup his blanket back and smiling. "Thank you!" You sighed in relief. "The bathroom's free, go quickly." You smiled and ushered him out the room.

"Himchan you try that again and you're so dead." You glared at him and quickly ran out of their room. 

You made your way into the kitchen, it was a mess. Everyone who had eaten breakfast had just attacked all the food like animals. "AISH! What have you done to my kitchen?!"

They all looked at you with wide eyes and shrugged. "Sorry." They mumbled.

"We don't have time for this." You sighed and looked at the clock. It was 8am. You had to leave in half an hour. "Hurry up and get ready we have to leave in half an hour."

They hurriedly rushed around and pulled on their uniforms, none of them knew how to tie a tie though. You made them all stand in a line. 

"Now you do this.." You tied Daehyun's first and tried to get them to copy what you were doing. It was impossible. "Oh my god i'll just do it."  You made your way down the line and quickly tied all of their ties, Jongup's cheeks burned up as your face was so close to his. "Now are we ready to leave?"

"Yeah!" They all said.

"Good. Let's go." You smiled and opened your front door. "Remember your bags! ZELO!" He came running back in and grabbed it off the floor.

"Whoops, thanks Noona." He smiled and ran out the door.

"HIMCHAN. YONGGUK. IF THE HOUSE ISN'T TIDY WHEN I'M BACK, YOU'RE BOTH DEAD." You yelled as you made your way out the door. 

*So stressful. These boys.* You sighed as you locked the door behind you, making sure Himchan and Yongguk wouldn't be able to leave. A mischevious smirk played on your lips as you quickly caught up with Jongup and the 5 of you made your way to school. 

---------------------------------------------------