24.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Lunch time!" You smiled and sat down at the table with your food, starting to eat as quickly as possible.

"Slow down." Hyemi laughed. 

"Lunch time is my favourite time of the day." You laughed. "I don't even want to go to class after lunch." You sighed and took a quick drink of your juice.

"Well you have to." She smirked and started eating, she looked about the cafeteria.

"Who you looking for? Daehyun?" You teased with a sly smile.

"N-no i was just looking around!" She blushed and looked away from you, focusing on her tray of food.

"Well they're coming over the now anyway." You smirked and took a big bite of your apple.

"Hey." Jongup smiled and sat down next to you.

"Hello." You smiled and then looked over at Daehyun who sat next to Hyemi, acting all shy as always. He had his mask on again though, which annoyed you. "Daehyun take your mask off to eat, it's rude wearing that."

"No." He mumbled and gave you a smug look. 

You pouted slightly. "Oh Jongup, remind me when I go home to give you that present! It's been sitting in my room for ages." You laughed.

"I'll try." He smiled.

"I'm going to look at houses tonight with Hyemi, so I won't be home till later. You guys can cook for yourselves right?" You gave Youngjae and Daehyun a smug smile.

"You know we can't." Youngjae frowned.

"Well looks like you'll be waiting till i'm back." You laughed, in a half evil way.

"Aish, so mean." Youngjae whined as he started to eat his food. 

"Have any of you heard from Yongguk or Himchan?" You looked about the table.

"How would we have heard from them, we haven't seen them yet?" Daehyun looked at you confused.

"Um with a phone." You shook your mobile at them.

They all blinked at you.

"Let me guess, you don't own one?" You raised your eyebrow. "For you guys being aliens you sure don't know much." You laughed.

They all stared at you confused, but they soon laughed slightly. 

"I've actually been meaning to ask this.." Hyemi started. "Which planet are you from?" She blinked at Daehyun in a cute way.

"Um.." He started. "Mato." He mumbled out.

"Mato?" She raised her eyebrow. "What's it like?"

Daehyun shrugged. "It's pretty basic to be honest." He mumbled slightly.

"I figured." You butted in and laughed. Jongup smirked beside you.

"It's not that bad, but earth sure is more confusing compared to Mato." Jongup smiled.

"And i'm here on earth, so it has to be better right?" You giggled in a jokey way.

"I wouldn't go that far." Jongup tried to keep a straight face, but ended up laughing.

"Oh so mean." You pouted slightly and slapped his arm.

"I was kidding!" Jongup laughed and wrapped his arm around you, hugging you slightly. You blushed as he held onto you tightly, but you just smiled, you felt warm when he was holding you.

"What's even going on with you two?" You heard a squeaky voice come from behind you. Turning around you realised that voice belonged to Sohee.

"Does that have anything to do with you?" You looked at her with a disgusted stare.

"Well why are the new guys always around you? And you and Jongup are even.. hugging." She looked back and forward from you and Jongup, until she stopped her gaze on you once again. "Are you dating?"

You looked at Jongup, he just blinked. "We're just friends." You said flatly. "Friends can hug."

Jongup's shoulders sunk slightly, he was kind of disappointed you'd said that.

"Whatever." Sohee scoffed. "You can't have them all you know." She said with a smirk before walking away.

"What was her problem?" You frowned as you turned around and faced down at your tray, with clenched fists. "People make me so angry, as if it's anything to do with her if me and Jongup are dating. I don't even know what's happening between us anyways, I mean it's not as if he's asked me out or that, even though it's clearly obvious we like each other and stupid people like her make me so annoyed!" You kept rambling on and then finally stopped, with wide eyes you covered your mouth and looked up.

"_________, you need to learn to stop ranting so much." Hyemi laughed as you blinked at her, embarrassed.

"Oops." You just simply replied. "Jongup I forgot you were here."

He blushed extremely. "You wanted me to ask you out?"

"I thought it was obvious." You mumbled slightly.

"I didn't want to rush things.. I wasn't sure how much you liked me." He looked surprised.

"Oh." You puffed your cheeks out and sat in silence. The whole group looked about awkward until Hyemi spoke up.

"Where's Zelo?" She looked about confused.

"Sitting with his friends." Daehyun smiled. 

"Oh I see." She paused, then went to talk again, but decided not to. 

Thankfully, lunch ended quicker than you thought and the 3 boys left you and Hyemi quickly to make their way to class.

"See you later." All 3 of them mumbled.

"Yeah, bye." You said quickly and stood up. "Come on let's go to class."

"What was that?!" Hyemi's eyes widened.

"I don't know I just kept rambling and you know what i'm like when I get annoyed, I can't shut up!" You pouted. 

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Jongup seems to now know how much you like him." She nudged you playfully.

"Such an idiot." You frowned and continued walking hurriedly making your way into class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day, you took no time at all to quickly leave the school. You didn't bother to wait around to speak to the boys, because you didn't really want to see Jongup after you embarrassed yourself extremely infront of him.

You and Hyemi hurriedly made your way into town, stopping at a few shops on the way of course, but you eventually made it to the estate agents.

"Hello." The man smiled as soon as you two entered. 

"Hey." You replied quickly.

"You look a bit young to be looking for a house, how old are you?" He looked at you surprised.

"Oh I'm 17. It's not just for me, I live with 6 other people." You gave him a smile.

"I see." He smiled. "What are you looking for?"

"A house." You sarcastically replied.

"Yes, but what kind of house? How many bedrooms etc?" He frowned slightly.

"I was thinking a 4 bedroom house, maybe 2 bathrooms?" You sat down and crossed your arms over your chest waiting.

"Would you like it in this area?" He typed some things onto his computer.

"Yeah, kind of close to the local school." You smiled.

"And it's an actual house, not an appartment or a flat?" He typed some more things onto his computer.

"Yeah, preferably with an upstairs, not a bungalow." You felt stupid explaining this, because you'd never done it before.

"Okay." He typed more things. "Price range?"

"Hmm.." You bit your lip nervously. "I was thinking one I can pay monthly rent on?"

"Very well." He smiled and typed some other things into his computer. "So renting, not buying?"

"Not yet anyway." You gave him a small smile.

"Okay." He scrolled through the computer. "There are a few listings, If i give you some addresses would you like to go to viewings of these houses?"

"Yeah please!" You smiled, gratefully. 

He smiled and printed out some addresses for you and handed them over, you glady took them and thanked him. 

"We can go view these later on in the week." You smiled as you and Hyemi left.

"Will the boys be coming with you?" Hyemi asked.

"Yeah, most likely. It might be a bit crazy if all of them are there though." You bit your lip nervously.

"Maybe just invite a couple of them, like Yongguk seeing as he's the oldest." Hyemi shrugged.

"You're right." You smiled. "Well thanks for coming with me. I best be going home before the boys starve."

"It's no problem, glad i helped.. kind of." She laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow, have fun." She smiled and waved, wandering off into the direction of her house.

"Bye!" You called after and waved her off, you turned around and started making your way to the house as you read the addresses of the houses. You folded the piece of paper up and placed it in your bag. You noticed a small shop which had little sweets and stuff, as always, your stomach called to you. You smiled and took out your purse, you had enough money to buy a little something for everyone else so you decided to go in and buy some sweets for everyone. *They better not ever say i'm not good to them.* You smiled pleased with yourself and hurriedly made your way home.

--------------------------------------

So, I don't actually know how estate agents or that work.. so I hope that wasn't too wrong how they went about looking for a house lol. 

just a note: nothing bad is going to happen yet, to all you who are worrying! ^.^ You'll know when something bad will happen. I hope i don't disappoint anyone.. 

And you all are such good guessers! But.. I'm not giving anything away just yet :D

-xyeobo