42.

Do you believe in aliens?

"Wow." Zelo smiled as the 7 of you approached the new house. 

"It's nice right?" You smiled as you walked upto the front door with one big box in your arms, struggling to open the door you quickly turned the key in the door and kicked it open.

"It's cute." Daehyun nodded as he followed in after you.

"I'm tired!" Youngjae whined as he picked up two boxes from the car and quickly made his way into the house. "Wow it's a lot bigger!" He looked about as he dropped the boxes on the floor.

"Stop complaining." You laughed. "We've all been at school and work today."

"Yeah, least you didn't have to work all day." Himchan pushed past him and made his way inside. "So where's my room?"

You looked about. "Up the stairs, first door on the left."

He nodded and made his way up stairs.

"Still not talking to you?" Yongguk appeared carrying two boxes and peeked past them.

You shrugged. "I'll talk to him later, we'll unpack the boxes and then everyone can rest."

"It's gonna be stressful." Yongguk chuckled as he made his way past you. 

"Will we have enough time to unpack everything?" Jongup appeared beside you with a huge box.

"Maybe not tonight, but we will eventually." You laughed and picked up another box. "How many more are in the car?"

"Only a couple... we didn't have that much surprisingly." Jongup nodded. "Where's our room?"

"Up stairs, last door on the right!" You smiled and made your way back out to the car. *We're finally moving in!* You smiled as you picked up a box filled with books. *Ah, this box again.* You frowned slightly remembering the argument you and Jongup had when you found the book of 'Jonghee' in it. You laughed almost at how cringey it really was. 

"___________!" You heard Zelo call from inside, you quickly ran in with the box.

"Yeah Zelo?" You looked about for him. "Where are you?"

He came running through to you with an excited expression. "Where's my room?"

"Your room... Um I think your room is the second door on the left.. Next to Yongguk and Himchan's." You thought about it. "Will you be okay having your own room?"

"Yeah of course." He smiled. "I'm going to see it!"

"Alright." You laughed and quickly took your books through to the living room. "Why do I even keep these?" You looked through them. *I don't read them..* 


"__________!" You heard Daehyun call on you.

"Yes Daehyun?" You walked out into the hall and looked about for him. "Where are you?"

"In my room!" He called down. 

You sighed and quickly made your way up the stairs. "Yes?" You opened the door and looked at him confused.

"Are you sure this is our room?" Daehyun looked at you confused and then looked around the room.

"Who told you this was your room?" You laughed. "This is my room!"

"Himchan!" Daehyun yelled. 

"Didn't Jongup tell you this was our room, he came up to unpack some stuff? Actually where is he?"  You looked about. 

"He's in the kitchen." Daehyun nodded.

"I can't keep up with you all." You sighed. "Anyway, your room is across the hall."

"Aw." Daehyun smiled. "Thanks!"

*Idiots.* You laughed and shook your head. "I guess I better unpack stuff whilst i'm up here." You smiled and started going through the boxes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearing 10pm when you's had eventually started to settle down, you slumped down on the couch and rested your head back, Jongup was sitting across from you and Zelo was on the floor looking through a magazine. "Well we done it." You smiled.

"Done what noona?" Zelo looked up confused.

"We moved in!" You laughed.

"Oh yeah." He smiled and then continued to look through the magazine.

"Oh, I better phone my parents." You stood up and made your way through to the kitchen, you pulled your phone out and dialled your mums number. It continued to ring for a while before your mum finally answered.

"Hello?" 

"Mum." You smiled. 

"__________? Ah how are you?" You could tell your mum was either busy or couldn't be bothered talking to you.

"I'm fine thanks, how are you?" You paused. "Listen, I have something to tell you."

"Oh what is it?" 

"I've moved out of the old appartment and into a bigger house." 

"Why would you need to move into a bigger house?" Your mum sounded confused.

"Well, um.. about that..." You stuttered. "I've moved in with some friends."

"I see." Your mum softened. "That's better than you being by yourself right?"

"Yeah." You smiled.  

"How is school and everything?" 

"It's going fine, I can't wait to graduate." You laughed.

"You've got a few more months till graduation right?" 

"Almost a year to wait." You pouted. 

"Just study well okay?" Your mum laughed.

"Yeah. Is dad around?" You asked.

"He's actually in a meeting, I'll tell him you called though."

"Oh thanks." You smiled.

"So these friends you're living with, is Hyemi one of them?" Your mum asked curiously.

"Yeah of course!" You lied. 

"How many of you is there?" 

"There's 8 of us in total." You laughed. "It's crowded but it's nice."

"I see. Just enjoy yourself." She laughed.

"Yeah thanks." You smiled. "When are you coming home to visit?"

"Oh.. about that.." Your mum paused. "It might not be for a few months."

"What?" You almost shouted. "I thought you were coming back in a few weeks?"

"No, we're sorry." She bluntly replied. "Your father has a lot of meetings and we're almost making a deal with this company that could help us out a lot."

"I see." You bluntly replied. "I forgot your business was more important than your own daughter."

"________, don't be like that." Your mum tried to soften.

"It's fine. Call me when you're coming home, or don't. I don't really care." You sighed. "I have to go mum, my boyfriend's waiting for me."

"Wait boyfriend? Are you living with your boyfriend?!" Your mum sounded annoyed.

"Yeah I am. It's not as if you care about me, at least he does." You replied. "I've got to go, bye!"

"___________ wait-" You quickly hung up the phone, you let out a frustrated sigh and slammed your phone down on the counter. 

"Are you okay?" Jongup was standing at the doorway of the kitchen after hearing you shout at your mum.

"I'm fine." You bluntly replied.

"You're not." Jongup looked about nervously. "Do you want to be alone?"

You simply shook your head. Jongup walked over and wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you gently.

"She just infuriates me so much!" You finally said. "They're not coming back for a few months." You unwrapped his arms from your waist and turned around to face him. 

Jongup just listened as you continued to explain to him everything you and your mum had spoken about. 

"So if they do eventually come back, i'd watch." You laughed. "I'm kidding, she's just not happy that I told her that way."

"I'll make her like me." Jongup laughed and smiled.

"How could anyone not like you anyway." You smiled and looked at him. "Will you still be here for when my mum does come home?"

Jongup paused and looked down at the floor, but then looked up at you with a smile. "Yeah, of course."

You just simply smiled at him, in your mind you had doubts but you didn't want to think about that right now. You just wanted everything to be normal for once. Everyday you tried to forget the fact your boyfriend was an alien, and you tried to forget that he won't be here forever. 

"__________." You heard Yongguk call from up the stairs.

"Yeah?" You called back.

"Himchan wants to talk to you." He simply said.

"I'll be up in a minute!" You called back. "You better apologize to him too." You tapped Jongup's nose and laughed.

"I will." He laughed and let you past him. 

*So now you want to talk to me huh, idiot.* You smirked to yourself and made your way to Himchan's and Yongguk's room. 

------------------------------------------

Ahhh sorry I took a while to update >.< It's quite a short update as well sorry! They finally moved in though :D and yes, it was the same day that they moved in. Sorry if I confused anyone! >_<

@
tessaxnomy Yeah, the guy from chapter 32 will be appearing again! I might surprise you all with him. XD

@
Tashey Ahh welcome new reader then hehe! and yes they were! :)

@
Cheonie Don't worry! They won't be fighting anymore, that was the only time they were going to fight! :)

I'm just wondering, would any of you guys want a // scene? It won't be like an extremely scene.... but a little bit haha? I was going to keep this a really fluffy fic but lately I've been thinking about maybe adding a little in... Seeing as most of you liked the really forceful kiss haha XD So... yeah would any of you like that added in at some point? 

-xyeobo